- Text Size +

Ding ding. 


Ellen answered the door a moment later and met her guest with a broad smile, 'Hey, Beautiful.'


'Oh, my God, this is so unfair! You look like a freaking model,' Rachel huffed jokingly as she set down her daughter, 'We need to change costumes next year … well, if I could fit yours.'


'Oh hush,' Ellen giggled, 'You make a pretty heroic Flash, isn't that right Casey?' 


The little girl was only 7 years old, and her already skinny frame looked comically smaller next to her huge mother. She was dressed in a tight, black and green Lantern costume, her blonde hair tied back in a ponytail. She wore a mask that covered her eyes, but she still looked every bit as adorable as she usually did. 


'Casey … I'm sorry, Miss Green Lantern,  I think there's a Hawk Girl in the kitchen with some cookies she'd like to share,' Ellen smiled and the little girl took one look at her mother before running past the brunette's legs. 


'Seriously, those starry underpants  look so good on you,' Rachel cooed. 


Ellen nodded her thanks with a beaming smile, turning to the side and posing for her friend in the doorway. She accidentally locked eyes with a man that was walking by on the street and he blushed as he averted his eyes from her seductive figure. 


'Meanwhile, look how big this onesie makes my ass look,' Rachel moaned, turning  around and backing her huge booty in through the door (which it only just fit through). Ellen laughed, playfully slapping the big round right buttcheek as she shut the door. 


'Where are the other three heros in our band?' Rachel asked. 


'Melissa is running a little late, but she'll be here. Apparently there was a little trouble with capes caught in car doors,' Ellen shrugged and the two women laughed their way to the living room. 


'Are we going to be late for the trick or treating?' Rachel asked.


Gillville wasn't a very large town, and the neighborhood association had done it's best to accommodate a fun trick or treating event for children and parents. The residential streets had been closed off to motor traffic since midday and new benches lined the streets. Brand new street lights illuminated the whole neighborhood in a cool glow that was easy on the eyes but enough to see through the darkness. They had even drawn up a route that suggested how to best ensure you got to each house. 


Ellen, Rachel and Melissa had been friends for a few years now, having met at the only local Mommy and Me class. As a result, their children had all but grown up together, except for Garrett, who Ellen had had long before she was ready for it. 


***


'... you please calm down, ma'am?' 


Sheriff Andi frowned as she caught the last part of a conversation at the front of the station. The policewoman was in her mid-30s, but had already spent enough Halloween nights at work to know what a crazy person sounded like. The 5'7", 300-lbs redhead reluctantly stood from her desk, her office chair springing up as her weight came off of it. She didn't want to, but she knew she had to sort the situation out. She gracefully slid past the furniture in the cramped office, her bodacious features narrowly missing most of them as she exited into the bullpen. 


Gillville Police Station was not an extravagant building, set in a converted cinder block in the middle of the town. The single-story structure stuck out like a sore thumb amidst the slightly more gentle features of those around. The layout inside was simple enough, with a waiting area and front reception taking up the entire width of the entrance. Immediately behind this was the bullpen, where four desks stood in formation, facing the entrance. As would be expected of a small town like Gillville, only two of the desks were used. 


Behind this, taking up half the back wall of the station was Sheriff Andi's office, and beside it was the holding cell. The latter remained empty most of the time, but Halloween was always a threat to it's tranquility. It was precisely what Andi was trying to avoid. 


'Your're not listening to me!' exclaimed a distressed looking woman in her forties, 'Let me talk to a cop!'


'What seems to be the problem ma'am?' Sheriff Andi asked, strolling up behind the receptionist. A glass screen between them and the woman. She soon wished that she hadn't asked, as the woman threw herself into some babble about her daughter being "missing" after going out on Halloween in a costume. 


'Do you think she might be at a party?' Andi asked.


'Elsa wouldn't do that!' the woman scoffed. 


'Well ma'am, we can't be out looking for missing people unless it's been 24hours,' the receptionist said.


'She is a child! What do you think could happen in 24 hours?' the woman replied, hysterically.


'Alright, alright,'. Sheriff Andi raised her hand, 'You go home and wait to see if your daughter comes back. I'll have a look around town,' 


Seemingly satisfied, the woman left and Sheriff Andi walked out around the reception desk. Dressed in tan pants and a matching shirt that was tucked into a clunky belt, the redhead waddled out of the station. The receptionist glimpsed a peek of the impossible girth of the sheriff's ass as it shaped the pants into two mounds the sizes of basketballs. He shuddered at the thought of how much weight she must have been carrying on the rest of her. 


***


'Let's go heroes,' Ellen giggled as she ushered the little costumed creatures out of the front door and towards the sidewalk. The two little girls skipped out with candy bags in tow. Bonnie's fake wings bounced on her back, her tiny helmet slipping down her face every few steps, but Ellen beamed at how cute a Hawk Girl her daughter made. 


'It's about time! Where have you been?' Rachel called, her gloved hands on the hips of her Flash costume. Another mother hurried down the sidewalk towards them with two children trotting beside her. Dirty blonde hair was spilling out in a pony tail from behind a cheap, plastic cowl. The Bat Woman logo was clearly visible on her fairly flat chest, extruded only slightly by her breasts. A short cape billowed behind her, matching those of her children. The long-sleeved body suit covered her torso down to her waist, hugging her crotch. A printed belt divided the small bottom half from the top. Pale tights covered her thighs down to where very tall, yellow boots came up to her knees. 


'Sorry, sorry, we just had a little trouble with capes getting caught in car doors, but we're here now,' Melissa explained, releasing her children, who ran to the other two in their Martian Manhunter and Super Girl outfits. 


'Well, at least you guys are here now,' Ellen smiled, 'Shall we set off?' 


With a unanimous nod, the trio departed the Payne house, onto the quickly growing crowd on the street. They followed the traffic towards the north side of town, where the proposed trick-or-treating route ran along the chosen neighborhood. As the four children scampered in front, their mothers followed at a sufficient distance to be able to chat whilst supervising. 


'Where did you get that costume Mel?' Rachel asked, 'And where's the rest of it?'


'Do you think it's too much? It was the only one I could find on short notice,' Melissa blushed, trying to cover her thighs with her hands. 


'I think it looks great, Mel,' Ellen cut in, 'You look hot!' 


This only made the dirty blonde 40-year-old even redder, and her friends both giggled. 


'Yeah, but the two of you make me look even more like a tomato!' Rachel complained, sweating unnaturally in her tight costume. 


***


'Someone's coming, someone's coming!' Elsa cried, rising to her feet on the uneven ground. Her bare feet sank into the tiny pores in the surface but she fought to keep her balance. The situation was already too much for her to digest, but her survival instincts had taken over, and she was ready to do anything to make it. She had accepted that she was somehow only a few milimeters tall, and recognized that she was in a massive car of some kind. 


'Hey! Down here!' Elsa yelled at the inside of the enormous door. She couldn't see out of the window so high above her, but she definitely heard the click of the lock opening. The sound had given her hope, but the other shrunken adolescent on the driver's seat had taken a different approach. 


Aiden was already running towards the other side of the expanse. The seat was curved to keep the occupant in it, and Aiden had to convince himself that he could clamber up the raised side of the cushion in time. He didn't look back as he felt the gentle vibrations of an approaching titan. 


The door swung open and Elsa was almost knocked off of her feet by the gush of air. She steadied herself and looked up at the humongous woman standing before her. Her mouth was open to call for help, but no words came out as she recognized the town sheriff. Unfortunately for Elsa, instead of looking down at the chubby middle-aged woman, she found herself gazing up at the tremendous scale of her gargantuan body. 


The seat came up to the enormous woman's knees, and from there, her thighs formed an almost solid, tan wall a mile high. She spanned the width of the entrance to the car and then some, her wide hips blocking out any light entering the vehicle from the street lights. 


'Sheriff Andi!' Elsa called, but the gigantic woman didn't hear her. Instead, on the insistence of some concerned mother, the obese redhead turned side on to get into the car, oblivious to the existence of the two tiny teens on the driver's seat. Elsa's jaw dropped. If she had thought the woman had been wide before, seeing just how far her rotund rear extended was even more of a shock. The bodacious redhead's booty was almost as large as the car window, a huge boulder mounted atop her thick, beefy thighs. Sure the woman's torso too was disgustingly large, her muffin top spilling over a belt already on the last loop, but the sheer collection of mass that was her ass sent chills through the minuscule girl. 


Run.


Elsa's brain screamed for her to move, and she found her body racing towards the front edge of the seat. She watched the Sheriff reach into the car and grab a hold of the support grip above the door. As Andi pulled against it to support her, the patrol car sagged under her weight. 


Elsa was thrown onto her side as the ground tilted, and she just managed to stay on her hands and knees, able to look up as the massive body of the police woman swung into the car like a monster entering it's cave. The tiny girl hadn't been the only one to lose their footing with the tilting of the car. Aiden had fallen backwards, just on the cusp of reaching the side of the seat. He opened his eyes and stared up at the gigantic left buttcheek of the town sheriff as it swung over him. 


'WAAAAIT!' Aiden uttered a desperate, primal scream, but his pathetic voice was only heard by Elsa, who's head snapped in his direction as the sky fell on both of their heads. Sheriff Andi's colossal butt crashed into the seat, her tan, uniform pants slapping against the leather. Aiden was struck by her bulbous cheek and his body instantly sank into the soft material. A millisecond later, the obese woman's weight overwhelmed him, and his powerless form erupted into a tiny blotch of gore on the sea of her booty. Andi didn't even notice the tiny squish as she settled into the seat, her ass decimating the helpless teenager with ease. As the leather creaked, taking the force of her weight, Aiden's existence was wiped out by the law-woman's rump. 


Elsa didn't remember when she had last curled herself into a ball. She had definitely done it as a child to stop herself from being tickled, or maybe as a baby when she had been scared, but not like this. As she slowly opened her eyes, she trembled in the fetal position as she wondered if she was dead, if she too had been unceremoniously crushed like Aiden had been. 


She couldn't see the surface of the seat anymore, so she thought that she may have fallen, but she expected the footwell of the car to be more spacious that the cramped space in which she found herself. The floor was still the same leather, dark and cold against her arms, but the walls had been replaced by pale fabric, bulging out as they rose a hundred feet into the sky. In front of her, the walls came together to a single point, and the fabric seemed to be stretched most tightly here. The focal point was some way above her, and the material angled away from her below, coming to the ground at the end of a crawl space. Elsa couldn't see above the point where the fabric met, as it formed a roof over her, but behind her, she could see a void. Far in the distance, she saw the bottom of the steering wheel. 


She was still on the seat ... and far more terrifying, so was Sheriff Andi.


Elsa deduced with dizzying fear that she was situated on the front edge of the seat, miraculously in the tiny gap between the fat redhead's thunderous thighs. It was beyond lucky that she hadn't been crushed, only a few millimeters between her and a brutal death under the cop's heavy hips. That meant that the towering display in front of her must have been the Sheriff's gigantic crotch. Even at the thought of it, Elsa could feel the slight heat radiating from within the stifling pants, oozing from the woman's colossal sex. 


Elsa started to get light headed, and she found that she was breathing fast. She tried to calm herself down, but jumped as the mile-high thigh on her left contracted and shook the seat as it moved. Suddenly the whole world started to shake and a deafening roar filled her ears. The car had started. Elsa stayed lowz trying not to fall off the seat, or roll under the behemoth booty as the gigantic police officer steered the car out of the station, ironically in search of the very girl that was cowering before her pussy.