- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story was inspired by an image of the same name by Marvin231 on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/marvin231/art/What-a-Mess-894850838

You can read a properly formatted version of this story on DeviantArt here: https://www.deviantart.com/insatiablegiantess/art/What-a-Mess-895197706

 

Art by Marvin231

"Fuck." I muttered under my breath, not even a second after the small woman's body thumped to a heap on the wet tile floor of the shower room. There was practically a crater in her chest where her torso had caved in beneath my foot,. Given the stream of blood rolling down her forehead, I guess I must have accidentally cracked her skull with my toes. At the very least, her nose was broken for sure.


It’d only been a few seconds since I’d presumably killed the girl before I was already regretting what I'd done.


Not in any sense of care for the girl, of course, but rather I regretted that I’d accidentally snuffed her out so quickly. I think she would've been pretty enjoyable to break using a slower method before ultimately finishing her off.

Crushing the life out of someone underfoot is certainly wonderful, but once you've done that as many times as I have, you start wanting to spice things up a bit.


Whatever. At least she wasn’t the only prey I had at my disposal this afternoon. There was only one left though, so I had to make sure to make her count if I wanted to have any chance of actually reaching an orgasm.

Turning my attention away from the bleeding corpse at my right foot, I looked towards my final toy left in the steamy room. I felt like a tiger eying down an elk; or maybe even a rabbit with how pathetically small the little blonde was.

"Feeling in control of your life now?~" I teased, eliciting a look of horror. “What?” I giggled cruelly. “What about all those breathing exercises and stupid mantras of yours? Aren’t you the ‘captain’ of your own destiny, or whatever it is you said?”

I casually pressed my foot forward, pinning her supple body against the wall behind her, feeling her sizable bosom squish against the ball of my foot. I’m sure she now knew I was enjoying this. I mean it should have been obvious, but for whatever reason it seems to take a while for bugs to realize that I do this for fun.


As I reveled in the terror on the woman's face, I briefly thought back on the yoga session that preceded the fate of this woman and all of her class. I think it must have been less than half an hour since the instructor had been correcting my improper form and chanting her dumb little inspirational quotes. As if her students had anything to actually worry about. One look at the studio and clientele and anyone would know this was just a bratty rich girl's club.


Well, I suppose they did have one thing to worry about. One particularly big thing. And they'd welcomed her unknowingly. Once I outgrew my clothes, it didn't take long to get them to do what I said.

If they were smart, they would've known to split up and run. Sure I probably would've caught at least a third of them, but the others probably could’ve escaped with their lives. I don't think anyone has ever accused these girls of being smart though. That actually could have been pretty fun. One big deadly game of tag. Except that instead of being tagged it, you get your legs broken, and I move onto my next target.

Anyhow, I’m getting side-tracked.

Regardless, instead of trying to escape, the dumb little bitches just followed my commands like lambs to a slaughter. By the time they realized I’d locked them inside the pristine shower room, it was too late for them to do anything to avoid their collective fates.


I don't remember for sure, but I think there must have been about a dozen when I’d started the slaughter. Once I started breaking them, one by one, they went into fight or flight. Of course, neither option was very effective- it was far too late for them to run now, and there was no one outside of the room to hear their screams or banging little fists on the door. Oh, and it goes without saying that their slaps, kicks, and punches ranged from mildly pleasurable to laughably pathetic.


Hard to blame tiny little toys like them for being so pitiful against a goddess like me, though. At my current height, their heads would barely make it up to my knees if I was to stand up. Unfortunately, they wouldn't live to see the sight of being truly towered over, since my head was already brushing against the ceiling if I sat up straight. Tough luck.


"Do you really need me to tell you what I want you to do?" I spoke as I wriggled my large toes in front of the instructor. She just looked at me with a dumbfounded expression. I didn't know if she was just playing dumb or if was actually just stupid. I didn't really care. Ignorance wouldn't save her.


"Fine. Lick." I snarled, pushing my foot a bit harder into her chest. She'd just seen what I'd done to her ginger-haired student, so I assumed she'd know to do as I said, lest she suffered my full wrath. Instead, she just continued giving me that stupid expression. Maybe she was paralyzed with fear as sole threatened to crush her body like a bubble wrap against the wall behind her.


Gritting my teeth, I spoke again. "Seriously? I said..." I drew out the sentence as if to make my warning clear. Before I could finish the statement, however, I was interrupted by a wail. Not of the instructor, but rather one of the girls trapped below my thigh. Somehow I'd completely forgotten about her. I guess she must have passed out after one of my ass-cheeks had crushed her legs?


I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Please. Shut. Up." I commanded down at her. To her credit, she stopped, at least somewhat. She couldn't seem to hold back whimpering or the clacking of her teeth though.


"As for you-" I glared daggers at the blonde yoga teacher. "Get to work or I-" She pressed her lips to one of my toes and started to do what I said, her body visibly trembling in fear. Took her long enough, but I wasn't going to let my irritation get the better of me. Several seconds went by before the whimpering below my leg got to me. Maybe it wasn't as bad as her wailing, but either way it was getting incredibly annoying.


I dragged my foot to the side, effectively rolling the instructor against the wall until her belly and face were pressed against the wall. My huge sole pressed into her spine, and we both knew I could have crushed the life out of her with the smallest effort. I held back on her, though. I wouldn't make the same mistake as I had with the ginger.


Before I finished her off though, I had another blonde to take care of. I angled my thigh a bit to the side and peered over my large chest down at the little girl. She was clawing at the ground and trying to pull herself out from under me. I actually laughed momentarily at the futility of it.


"Really?" I teased, licking my lips. "Here-" I smiled sadistically.  "-let me help you with that." I said as I reached down with one hand and easily grabbed both of her hands between my thumb, ring, and pointer fingers. She squealed frantically, knowing that whatever I had in mind, it wasn't for her benefit.

How astute of her.


I pinched gently and pulled outwards from my body slowly. Well, I say ‘gently’ but it's all relative. Kinda hard not to break bones at this size... As I pulled her, I could feel the crushed legs below my ass straining and I watched her body stretch as far as it would go. I pulled just a bit further. I didn't want to rip her in two, but I was hoping maybe...


Pop.


Yes. That’s what I wanted. My tongue slid across my lips in enjoyment.


Pop.


Her bones were dislocating. Of course she was screaming, but now that I was focused on breaking her, so I didn't mind the ambiance quite so much. Finally I let go of her little wrists, which were now slightly mangled and bruised. After all of that, she'd managed to slip out several inches- how impressive!


Too bad that was all for nothing.


I shifted my weight to the side and lifted my left ass-cheek. Her crushed leg was actually stuck to my skin for a second before it peeled free. A moment later, I dropped the huge ball of flesh down on the little woman's pelvis. To no surprise, it- along with whatever was left in her legs- was crushed near instantly. I let out a soft moan of enjoyment as I slid my ass back to where it had been, dragging the doomed girl along with it, who was now stuck even further and more helplessly beneath my ass and thigh. I chuckled in amusement as a smear of blood  was left on the floor below in the wake of the movement.


She certainly wouldn't last much longer at this rate, so I decided I should get to work finishing her off. I lazily reached down yet again, although this time I grabbed her skull between several fingers like it were a large marble. Her screams and wails of hatred had turned to whimpers begging me for mercy. Maybe she wasn’t as smart as I’d given her credit for. Whatever, what I was about to do to her was as close to mercy as I would ever get.


I squeezed my fingers slightly around her skull and pushed it down towards her torso. A moment ago she'd been stretched so much she'd nearly torn in half- now she was being compressed- crushed like she were a soda can.


"Oh fuck~" I said, pleasantly surprised at the sounds her spine made when I did that. I’d probably taken almost half a foot off of her height, and I wasn’t sure how many spots I’d broken her spine. Either way, it was time to end this. I slammed her face into the floor several times. I barely put any effort into it, but it didn't surprise me when her skull caved in like an egg.


My eyes were shut for several seconds as I enjoyed the sensation for a bit. Inevitably, my high diminished and I focused yet again on the instructor. The sole survivor of the events this afternoon. She must have been blabbering while I dealt with my latest victim, but I'd sorta tuned it out until now.


"Y-you killed her. You... you..."


"Yes. I did." I smirked. "Actually I killed..." I looked left and right at the other sections of the shower-room, counting corpses. "In fact, it looks like I killed fifteen of you~" I laughed shortly, seemingly to the dismay of the instructor. I suppose what I'd done was horrible, in her eyes, and here I was, treating it all like some joke.


"I suppose you'll be number sixteen, cutie~" I licked my lips, looking back at her.


"H-how could-" I cut her off with a soft nudge with my foot. I felt her ribcage bending slightly under the pressure.


"Shut it. If there were only a few of you, I might've been in the mood to chat about how I'm crushing your hopes and dreams and whatever, but right now I just need to use you to get off."


I roughly rolled her against the wall again until she was facing me, this time producing several pops and snaps, although I wasn't sure what parts of her I'd broken. I didn't really care too much. Based on the way she began beating my foot with her hands, I can't help but think she hadn't really realized this was happening to her. Maybe she thought this was some nightmare or something? I suppose feeling as much pain as I just put her in convinced her otherwise, though. Up until now, she'd been a reluctant audience as I slaughtered her bratty students. Now, with no one left but her, she was my pain-toy to break as I saw fit.


I idly licked my lips as I wrapped two toes around her neck and lifted her from her feet. I found it funny when her little arms shot up to try and peel my toes off. Surely she must have known I could have killed her with a single toe, right? Did she really think she’d be able to escape? Maybe she was just trying to show she didn’t appreciate the gesture?

Eh, whatever. There’s a reason I gave up trying to understand the motives of bugs a while ago.

I carried the small woman by her neck to the splatter of blood where I’d crushed the ginger. Smirking, I pressed her body, back first, against the wall, wetting her back with blood. When I removed my toes from her throat, she gasped for air. She wouldn't have the chance to catch her breath though- instead, my blood-covered right foot slammed into her torso, almost flattening it.


"Mmm~ What to do with you?~" I cooed as she grunted in pain and wheezed for air. I figure there was a good chance I'd punctured one of her lungs with a broken rib.

But I wasn't here to diagnose medical issues. I suppose I'm a lot more interested in creating them.


"Oh, I know!" I said cheerfully. I could taste the dread as she looked at me with her pitiful little eyes. "I remember you telling us to make sure to end exercise with stretching. So uh..." I giggled. "Seeing as this will be your last, how about we end it with some tests of your flexibility?~" I looked into her small eyes with lustful delight. Her dilated eyes just pleaded for mercy, but she wouldn't receive any.


"W-what... what do you-" She mumbled weakly.


"What do I mean?" I taunted, finishing her sentence. "How about I just show you, dear?~" I huffed excitedly as I moved my left foot towards her and grabbed one of her elbows between two toes. Chuckling softly, I pulled, bending her arm the wrong way and stretching her shoulder unnaturally, all while I continued to pin her to the wall with my other foot. After her arm made a few satisfying snaps, I dragged my blood-covered foot off of her and pulled her by her mangled arm towards my large lap.


"Aww, you're so cute when you're helpless like this~" I teased, releasing her arm and moving both feet back to the walls on the opposite end of the room. She writhed and tried to push herself up, although she seemed to find even that task difficult with only one somewhat functioning arm. Biting my lip softly, I reached down with both hands and grabbed her by the head and hips before lifting her small, doll-like form to my chest.


With a sly smirk, I pushed her little face into the valley between my breasts. I could've smothered her to death just holding her like this- I'd certainly snuffed more than a handful of people with my cleavage alone in the past. That was a bit tame though, so before I completely depleted her lungs, I dragged her down across my abs. Her spine was arched backwards as I now only held her hips, gravity doing the rest of the work as she slid against my hard abdomen.


"Mm, let's see..." I maneuvered her body around until she was hanging upside down in my grip. I was about to fold her spine in half when her small little face pressed against my pussy. My eyes widened momentarily as it gave me a different idea.


With a simple push from my middle finger, I shoved her face into my hungry snatch. It was a bit pleasurable on its own, but the real pleasure came from the combination of factors. Once her little face was fully submerged inside of me, her wails became muffled.

“You know, I should thank you…” I smirked. “You told us about tuning out distractions, and shutting you up like this is already making it so much easier to concentrate on how I should snuff you out~” I giggled, rubbing my finger softly against the back of her skull.

I exhaled and fluttered my eyelids as that comment seemed to ignite a new rage in the woman, much to my delight. Her little squirms and punches were exquisitely satisfying. She was practically a vibrator for me now.

I bit the corner of my lower lip softly as I moved my hands towards her two kicking legs. "Now, let's test out that flexibility, shall we?~" When my hands grabbed the limbs like handlebars, the instructor froze for a moment. I savored her terror for a moment before I continued.

Then, without any further warning, I started to bend her legs to the sides. While I'm sure it was uncomfortable for her, I wasn't surprised I was able to bend her legs until they collectively formed a straight line. I’d seen her do the splits at some point during the session, after all. She certainly was flexible, I'd give her that.

But she definitely wasn't flexible enough for what I was going to do to her next.

I bent her legs further. I could sense the building tension in her muscles and tendons. It goes without saying that it would’ve been as easy to break the limbs as it would be to snap a glow stick, but I wanted to drag this out. Even muffled, I could hear her screams pretty well now. I bent her legs further. Further. Further. Then, the tension completely vanished.


I’d snapped her tendons like rubber bands stretched too far.

She wailed and clawed my skin with her one good hand. I just bent the legs further until they each dislocated with loud pops from her pelvis. Her knees were practically pressed against her shoulders now, and her shins hung beyond her submerged head.

I bit my lip harder and let go of one of her legs. With her body upside down though, the limb didn’t move much, instead just hanging limp.

“Aw, I was hoping someone like you might be able to take a bit more than that-” I say, feigning disappointment. “Oh well. I’m sure you’ll find a way to make it up to me, right?~”

I shoved a couple fingers into my wet cunt, rubbing roughly against the woman’s face and pushing the rest of her neck inside the crevice. I was getting close. I just hoped her body would last long enough to push me over the edge.