- Text Size +

It took Lexi less gumption this time to heave the Enforcer manual pages over to the “advanced” chapters, having steeled herself sufficiently after the previous jump to intermediate. While she expected to wince when it came to actually scanning through the words and imagery meant for more grievously criminal Alphas, this stage too was bypassed, her psychological armor having evidently been strengthened even better than she realized from that session spent sliding, punting, and heel-pressing her sister around the kitchen counter. The process of choosing the next punishment on the early advanced pages was an easy one, and even simpler to imagine, given the option’s relative lack of frills as far as creative Omega discipline went, and because Lexi had the sensory memories baked into her brain from that single occasion she’d experienced this brutality from the other side. Still, despite settling on the next course of action in the most efficient time yet, having adopted a rookie soldier’s foreign-yet-necessary focus on the grim tasks ahead, the Alpha took her sweet time in returning, but not for herself.

Every single step back across the Omega’s bedroom floor plain was methodically taken. Of course Lexi was conscious of the fact that they were on the clock now, and that any minute spent leaving Bridget alone and at peace was a potential minute wasted which could’ve instead been used to help heal the tiny giantess’s fractured identity. But this felt right. She recalled seeing similar suggestions in the pages of the manual as she flipped past the easier-going methodology, and while she’d anticipated desiring such a pause more for herself than her sister, in truth, she was ready to carry on right now.

However, unlike the prior two experiments in Enforcement, Lexi’s thoughts weren’t mired in the buildup toward what she had to do next. No running start was mentally required. She hadn’t even thought to snap a picture of the page, nor read through the explanation more than once to try to memorize every clinical word. Her own past experience would be guidance enough, because even though that occasion had lasted but one session nearly two years ago, and the vivid nightmares had since subsided, hardly a day passed that Lexi didn’t accidentally recall some scrap of a nearly-forgotten sensation, whether it was the feeling of that ice-cold popsicle pillar sticking to her skin, the magma-like drool oozing down between her and the frigid treat, or those oscillating taste buds riding up the side straight toward her in an inescapable tidal wave of tongue flesh. That was plenty of training for the Junior-Junior Enforcer.

As a result, when the Alpha finally did return to the elevated island and peel the blindfold off her big sister’s face, she didn’t hesitate to commence this necessary work. With every stride she’d taken across the cavernous Omega home, away from that manual and back toward her own responsibility, the glistening cherry-red carnage, the intermingling fluids, and the steam of hot breath bristling off the chilly wall of that dessert stick all fastened themselves more acutely again in her senses. In a way, it felt like willfully marching back into her own memory to repeat that hateful and skin-crawlingly-slimy torment: an ironically scorching reminder of the ruinous distrust she’d suffered from a giantess who was literally willing to harm herself in the act of compressing Lexi down to an even more edible scale before making her endure the cold friendlessness of that session.

Thus, when the Alpha arrived back in place, with Bridget in hand and those traumatic feelings rising back to the surface right beneath her skin like bulging veins, she felt as though the universe was giving her a chance to reach backward and edit her own spotty history. She could either voluntarily glue herself back to that citadel of a popsicle and let herself be slurped and suckled to the point of madness for a crime she didn’t commit, or she could separate her own jaws and threaten to consume the source of those sensations herself.

This time, Lexi chose the latter, and popped her lips closed with a previously one-hundred-fifty-foot titaness stored within.

Putting a person inside her mouth was about as disorienting as she’d expected, and she’d certainly done her fair share of nightmarishly picturing the feeling after the things she’d witnessed her mother doing to Betas that fateful night. Still, her readiness aside, the bizarre novelty of having a hogtied life form cupped lengthwise along the moist flat of her tongue sent a tingle through her extremities nonetheless. Bridget seemed to be doing her best to hold prostrate, yet even the three-inch Omega’s most microbial shudders were enough to set off automatic alarm bells in Lexi. Almost like her body was warning her to become more hyper-aware of her maw than usual, perhaps trying to tell her that a wasp or similar creature had somehow wandered inside, and that she had but one chance to spit it out unscathed.

The Alpha had no intention of vacating her lips for a while, though, no matter the risk of a sting. In spite of the strange newness found in placing a restrained finger-height individual on her tongue, Bridget was so light now, a piece of sushi eaten in one bite would’ve registered more heavily on her taste buds, and since the majority of the Omega’s diminutive body was wrapped in elastic cords, these and her splayed-out blonde doll locks were the flavorlessly bland tinctures which met Lexi’s flavor centers. Additional saliva didn’t gush from her cheeks in hungry response, as she somehow feared it might, and there was even a moment of uncomfortable adjustment for her to make as the Alpha calibrated her slightly-stretched jawline to account for the presence of a three-inch body pressing against her inner cheek like a second tongue.

Still, in line with her reformed attitude toward this whole Enforcement-switcheroo ploy that was almost crazy enough to work, and wanting to definitively banish those memories of laboring between that popsicle and her sister’s tongue once and for all, Lexi took control. Her own tongue sharply capsized now, and Bridget along with it, slapping her occupant hard against the stiffened buoyancy of her cheek. Facing front, the Omega’s body was stuffed in a crescent-like pose from the middle of her chosen Enforcer’s sealed lips to the corner astride her molars.

From there she used her tongue to manipulate Bridget forward in a sliding arc back and forth across the inner gateway of her mouth, almost in the way of a piece of flattened chewing gum she meant to then inflate into a bubble through puckered lips by blowing right through it. The session had only just begun, however, and trusting in her knowledge of Omegas’ vastly improved oxygen capacities over their usually-smaller fellow citizens, the Alpha only breathed through her nose for the time being, turning the dark drool-sloshing prison of her mouth into a stagnant sensory deprivation tank. Ten seconds in, and already this act had become more oppressive and surely-taxing than anything the Omega had actually done to her adoptive sibling those many months ago, at least physically. But it was imperative to Lexi now that Bridget receive the full force of her desired Enforcement therapy, as well as the knowledge of exactly how it felt to be marooned at insect size on that red pillar of chilly foodstuff and watch the acid tongue of the person she loved most on Earth bearing down on her fast. The shrunken blonde was a tougher cookie, by birth, so the challenge would have to be upped.

Though at first Lexi’s mind drifted back to what she vaguely remembered of this activity’s instruction in the manual, as she dragged Bridget to and fro along her slicked-up pearly whites, she quickly found those suggestions too restrictive. Once again, even at the advanced level, the book still had to account for the natural bodily limits of the comparatively breakable Alphas, whom the brunette couldn’t help but realize were described with increasingly fragile, pathetic, almost-pitying terms the deeper into the Enforcement guide she had turned. That hint of distaste she’d sensed through the detached textbook prose earlier on was allowed out the closer to the opposing flap of the book she came, doing little now to disguise the authors’ likely-justified antipathy to this more-developed scum of the Alpha criminal population.

Yet even those types had to be shown some restraint for the punishment to work. She knew all too well that much of Aegis’s corrective program relied on the slow-burn of that belittlement, the wearing away of the inmate’s mental state by tasting the burdens they’d placed on Betas, rather than dealing grievous injury, like the kind they’d probably enacted themselves to earn their stay in a glass box to begin with. Unlike her own class, however, who could be pushed too hard too fast without training and cautious disciplining, Bridget would just brush it off. Would anything in that book truly push the little Omega in the way she needed to be pushed so this madness actually succeeded, Lexi wondered? If that expert section was anything like its predecessors, it would degrade and frighten and near-wound the world’s most deserving Alphas, no-doubt like her own birth mother, but not the largest beings to walk the planet.

It was at this moment that the Alpha realized she not only had to completely stop relying on that book’s mentorship, but let go of it altogether and create something more extreme on her own terms. They were deep into uncharted territory now, and she alone was responsible for her sister’s healing just as much as her penance.

So Lexi wrapped her flex-plumped tongue hard beneath her miniaturized sibling again and curled her back into the center of her mouth. Forcing the tied-up occupant into a deep fold like a saw-the-person-in-half magic trick between the curve of her lower jawline, the Alpha carefully retracted her slippery muscle behind Bridget, thus wedging the soaking little thing between a muggy wall of taste buds and her middle teeth. And then Lexi began to suck whole-heartedly on the diminished body of a sky-reaching giantess. There was no gradual lead-in, no murmured word or warning pulse to indicate what was coming, which the guidebook had strongly advised, not necessarily to be kind to the advanced-level Enforcement recipients, but so they didn’t have an instant panic attack and pass out, which would kill all purpose of the session. By contrast, the Alpha just started undulating her cheeks in an out with a vengeance, and so too willfully forgot the scientific pressure warnings the book had given so the Omega’s mouth-inductee was not smothered or battered out cold, but only put to the brink of what their consciousness could tolerate.

Rather than incorporating an edible prop like Bridget had nearly two years before, popsicle or otherwise, Lexi’s method instead made the Omega herself into the treat, and specifically hard candy, judging by the aggression of her suckling fervor. Unlike a hypothetical probably-cowardly Alpha felon, the girl currently lodged in her mouth showed no signs of threatening to pass out at this rough behavior, only wincing with acceptance each time her temporarily-taller sibling’s mouth seemed to shrink around her for punitive and flavor-dredging purposes. She might’ve been surprised at the lack of fanfare to this session, but took it in self-loathing stride. The rising drool supplies were churned up anew every-split second, enclosed to a yet-tighter space around Bridget before splooshing back out against the Alpha’s re-puffed cheeks, though Lexi was careful to let none of it spill out between her lips, only cautiously swallowing the surplus when it became necessary, and miraculously without coughing her sister back out into the light either.

The act was quieter than the Alpha expected it to be. Not that it should’ve been louder, in retrospect, since she’d eat a hundred lollipops in her life and created only throat gurgles and suction-squeaks against the candy shell. If anything, the sound was actually tamer when sucking on such a soft target, though it nevertheless encouraged Lexi to press around her sister from all angles even more firmly. Even then the Omega displayed no real signs of distress, at least not in the physical sense, though she still tangibly cringed against Lexi’s sensitive tongue each time her tiny curled body was even further smushed to a zenith of space, simply because the laws of physics only lent so much leeway even to usually-gigantic superhumans. And right now, the Alpha’s bulging cheeks and tongue were cancelling out all negative space around Bridget every half-second, wrapping her in yet another void: wetter, scarier, air-deprived, and even more hopeless than the last.