- Text Size +

After a few minutes however, Elizabeth yawned, and rumbling sound that shook the table that Dom was lying on. She blinked and yawned again, realising that it was still the middle of the night and she was still sleepy. She looked down at the pathetic figure below her and smirked.


 


‘i’M GETTING BACK INTO BED, AND I KNOW JUST WHERE TO PUT YOU SO YOU DON’T TRY ANYTHING SILLY LIKE ESCAPING. AFTER ALL, I WOULDN’T WANT ANYONE TO STEP ON YOU BY ACCIDENT … I WANT YOU TO KNOW IT’S INTENTIONAL!’ Elizabeth giggled. 


 


She plucked Dom’s body from the table and stepped towards the bed, ignoring his pleas for mercy between ragged breaths. Instead, she stopped before the bed and swung her arms behind her back. With her free hand, she pulled back the waistband of her black, cotton panties, exposing her ass, which was now enormous to the tiny man. 


 


Not wasting time with pleasantries, she unceremoniously flicked him into her butt crack and let the panties snap back into place. Dom hit her flesh and started to slip into the gap when he felt the sting of the panties strike him. Elizabeth grabbed her butt cheeks and spread them a little, feeling his tiny body drop deep into her crack before she released them. Dom felt the mounds envelop him and then crush him as Elizabeth gleefully squeezed her glutes, pressing him into her butt. The smell of shit struck Dom’s nose, as even thought she was clean, being so close to her ass hole carried the consequence. 


 


‘YOU ALWAYS WERE A REAL ARSE,’ she chuckled at her own terrible joke, before turning around to sit on the bed. She savoured the feeling of Dom’s futile efforts to escape or at least stop end his suffering. It tickled her ass hole a little as his limbs kicked weekly against it. She swivelled her hips, grinding her butt into the bed and laughing as Dom’s movements became weaker. After a few minutes of endless shifting, the giantess finally decided to lay back and drift off to a pleasant sleep, her mind rushing with how unimaginably well her break up had gone. Dom had no choice but to enjoy the brief respite as he remained clamped in his ex’s ass as she slept. Eventually, despite his twisted limbs and the stench of her asshole, he too drift off to a troubled sleep.  


 


***


 


Dom awoke with a  start as he felt the giantess shifting. He sucked in a lungful of the stale air in the giantess’s butt crack as she stretched in the sunlight that streamed int through the window. Elizabeth thought for a moment that she had dreamed the events of the night before, but the lack of another human beside her and the slightly spec she felt in her panties were reassurance enough. She smiled. 


 


The giantess suddenly went still and Dom thought that she had only moved in her sleep. In fact, she was hoping that he was still asleep, because she was about to give him a nice wake up call. Trapped in complete darkness, Dom didn’t see the enormous woman’s asshole unclench. 


 


PFFFFFSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.


 


Dom yelled as a hot blast of disgusting air shot right into his face, drowning his body in a cloud of noxious gas. His protests were however drowned out by the earth shaking laughter of the giantess, as she kept her butt firmly pressed into the mattress, trying to trap her prisoner in her fart for as long as possible. She was still laughing as she rolled over and stood up, taking in the view of the French countryside as the rain rolled past it. 


 


‘DID YOU HAVE A GOOD NGIHT’S SLEEP, DOM? BECAUSE I SURE DID, WITHOUT YOU HOGGING THE WHOLE BED FOR ONCE,’ Elizabeth giggled, ‘WE SHOULD AHVE DONE THIS MONTHS AGO. BUT NOW I THINK WE’RE ALMOST IN PARIS. WHAT DO YOU SAY? STILL WANT TO HAVE A ROMANTIC TRIP … IN MY ARSE?’


 


She laughed manically as she walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth, leaving her toy in her butt as she did so. She then came back out into eh cabin and decided to get dressed. She tossed Dom onto the bed and then removed her panties with her back to him. Her ass loomed over him as she pulled off her top as well, standing naked in all her glory above him. 


 


She bent forwards and Dom braced himself to be sat on again, but instead she rose with a fresh pair of panties riding up her legs to her hips. She turned back around, showing him her crotch like something in the heavens. Even her boobs seemed enormous and almost obstructed her face. Elizabeth blushed for a second as she caught a glimpse of him looking longingly up at her, but she reminded herself that he was a parasite, both metaphorically and literally now. 


 


She pulled on her jeans and a t-shirt, stuffing the rest of her clothes into her bag. She glanced at Dom’s bag by the bed and grinned at him.


 


‘YOU KNOW WHAT, I DON’T THINK I WILL KEEP YOU IN PANTIES ANY MORE,’ she assured him. Dom gulped, his lips quivering as relief washed over him, the smell of her fart still lingering on his skin. But what she said next made his blood run cold. 


 


‘CLINGING ONTO AN EX JUST ISN’T HEALTHY … SO I THINK I’LL JUST LEAVE YOU HERE,’ Elizabeth cackled like a movie villain as even she could see Dom’s shoulders drop. She looked right into his eyes as she continued, savouring the fear and desperation that she imagined in the tiny beads.


 


‘AND JUST SO NO ONE WORRIES ABOUT YOU, I’LL TAKE YOUR BAG OUT TO THE STATION FOR YOU,’ with another echo of laughter, she pushed his bag towards the door and lifted hers onto her back. She looked back at him, standing naked, shaking on the edge of the bed and for a split second, she felt sorry for him.


 


‘OH, I CAN’T LEAVE YOU ON THE BED TO GET SAT ON, CAN I?’ she feigned concern, stepping towards him heavily. 


 


‘IT'S MUCH MORE FUN IF YOU HAVE TO AVOID GETTING SQUISHED.’ She flicked his off the bed like a crumb and watched him all to the floor in a heap. The intercom system announced that they were arriving in Paris, so Elizabeth glanced down at him one last time.


 


‘HAVE A LOVELY TRIP, DOM. DON’T WAIT UP,’ she said, her voice dripping with malice. She raised her boot and brought it down hard on top of him, not even feeling the crunch as she pulverised him. When she was satisfied, she raised her boot, making sure that he wasn’t stuck to the sole, and left the cabin with both bags. She half shut the door behind her as she walked off down the corridor, leaving Dom alone on the carpeted floor as the train doors opened in Paris Gare du Nord.