- Text Size +

Elizabeth sat on the cool, leather seat in the cabin, feeling the material against her bare thighs. She was staring down intently at the … thing in her palm. Dom was looking back at her, meeting her gaze with an unwavering sense of relief. He had quickly explained away her stepping on him as her mistaking him for an insect, and he knew how much she hated ants. Since he had first woken up at 1cm-tall, he had not felt truly safe until that moment. 


 


‘DOM, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?’ the giantess asked. As Dom started to speak, she realised that he was too small for her to hear without bringing up to her ear, but she didn’t. Elizabeth had had an ant stuck in her ear as a child and simply couldn’t bring herself to let the tiny creature so near her now. 


 


Dom too realised that she couldn’t hear him as her expression remained stoic as he recounted his terrifying ordeal. The truth was that neither one of them knew what had happened, but they both had learned two important things. 


 


First, the once 6-foot engineering graduate was not a diminutive spec of his former self, and it had happened instantly and with no obvious signs of reversal. Second, it seemed that despite his pathetic size, Dom was invulnerable to being crushed, even thought Elizabeth had tried her hardest to squish him. Only he knew that he had felt every ounce of the pain that should have killed him. But he forgave his girlfriend. After all, she was the only one who knew of his existence at that moment, and the only one who could keep him safe.  


 


‘We'll figure this out, Liz,’ Dom said, more to reassure himself than her, ‘And we’ll get me back to normal, and then we can still have a great trip to …’


 


‘DOM … LISTEN,’ Elizabeth’s voice boomed. She had grown so used to him interrupting her that she almost didn’t expect to be able to speak, but at his new size, he wasn’t going to be talking over anybody, least of all her. Her eyes shifted ever so slightly to look away from him, but he remained in her peripheral vision. 


 


‘THERE'S SOMETHING I WANTED TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT YESTERDAY, AND … WELL, YOU JSUT KEPT INTERRUPTING,’ Dom jumped as her hand shook a little and her fingers curled up before stopping at a vertical position, inadvertently cupping had palm and forming columns around him. 


 


‘I KNOW THIS IS GOING TO FEEL UNFAIR RIGHT NOW, AND YOU’RE GOING TO BE ANGRY, BUT …’ he could see that she was struggling to say it, but he already knew what was coming. Dom couldn’t believe that she was going to break up with him at that moment, when he was so vulnerable. He frowned and waited for whatever explanation she was going to make, his arms crossed over his tiny chest. But she paused, then her expression changed. 


 


‘NO! YOU KNOW WHAT? I’M NOT SORRY DOM! I WANT TO BREAK UP, AND IF SAYING IT NOW MAKES ME SEEM LIKE A BITCH, I DON’T CARE!’ her voice was deafening and only rising as rage burned in her. She looked down now, glaring at the tiny figure in her hand as she brought him even closer to her tunnel sized mouth. Dom shook as he approached the huge lips, gleaming with balm but carrying her morning breath to wash over him. When she opened her mouth to speak, the force of her voice pushed him back and he cowered at the sight of her immense tongue and house-sized teeth.


 


‘I WAS GOING TO DO THIS BEFORE BUT YOU JUST WOULDN’T LISTEN. YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME, AND GOD FORBID YOU EVER THINK ABOUT WHAT I WANT! I MEAN, HOW COULD YOU THINK IT WAS OKAY TO JUST LEAVE ME AND FUCK OFF TO EXETER?’ she was nearly shouting now and the puny boy was on his knees, covering his ears as the volume overloaded his sense of hearing. 


 


‘DID YOU THINK THIS TRIP TO PARIS WAS GOIGN TO FIX EVERYTHING? WELL IT’S NOT. ESPECIALLY NOW THAT YOU’RE … SOME KIND OF INSECT!’  a tiny glob of spittle struck Dom, covering his torso in saliva as the colossal young woman shouted him down.


 


‘WE ARE DONE DOMINIC, AND I’M SO RELIEVED TO FREE OF YOU! YOU REALLY ARE A PATHETIC LITTLE SHIT AREN’T YOU? YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT ME AND NOW THE WORLD IS GIVING YOU BACK ALL THE SHIT YOU GAVE ME!’ she hissed. Her hand suddenly tilted and Dom thought he was going to fall, but her massive fingers quickly wrapped around him so that only his head popped out of her closed fist. She squeezed a little and raised him up to the tip of her nose. Dom shrieked in pain as he felt like his body was in a vice, and Elizabeth watched him squirm. A thin smile spread across her lips. 


 


‘THIS IS ACTUALLY KIND OF PERFECT, ISN’T IT?’ she cooed, menacingly, ‘YOU CAN’T GET HURT LIKE THIS, BUT I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT TO YOU, AND NO ONE KNOWS IT’S EVEN HAPPENING! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY BOYFRIENDS I WISH WOULD HAVE SHRUNK SO I COUDL CRUSH THEM? AND NOW, I CAN CRUSH YOU AS MUCH AS I WANT, AND YOU’LL STILL BE ALIVE FOR ME TO DO IT AGAIN!’


 


Dom was dumbfounded at this sudden twist in his ex-girlfriend’s attitude but was even more afraid of the threat that now hung in the air. She was right: no one would be looking for a 1-cm tall man being tortured by his 5’4” ex. He was on his own and totally at Elizabeth’s mercy, As if to hammer home her point, she squeezed tighter and Dom yelped in pain again. 


 


The giantess grinned wickedly as she watched him struggle, his head swinging from side to side. She relished the power she felt over his insignificant body in her palm. She extended her arm out in front of her, still keeping her iron grip on him, then suddenly let go. Dom yelled out in panic as he dropped out of her fingers and plummeted towards the floor, grasping for anything to slow himself down but finding only air. He kept screaming as he fell, rolling head over heels int eh air until he finally struck the carpet with his back. 


 


Elizabeth gasped as he hit the floor, bouncing ever so slightly upon impact. She felt a cool rush run through her as she foundherslk wanting to giggle. The tiny man heard her laughter, as he peels himself off the ground, his whole body aching. He raised his head and looked up at her right leg, standing like a city block a hundred yards ahead of him. Dom couldn’t believe what was happening, and opened his mouth to shout.


 


‘What are you doing?! Are you crazy?! You could have …’ he protested, but before he could say more, Elizabeth’s enormous left foot struck him from behind. Her truck-sized toes knocked him down and allowed her meaty sole to wash over him. Without a moment of hesitation, the titanic girl slammed the ball of her foot down onto her ex and twisted it violently like a screw. She felt his limbs flail like tiny fibres of a carpet beneath her and she chuckled at how easy it was to dominate him. Dom grunted as he was churned into the carpet, the friction burns and crushing pressure all registering, just not leaving any marks. 


 


Not giving him a moment to recover, the enormous red head stood up, shifting all of her weight onto her left leg. The soul crushing pain was almost too much for Dom as he felt his insides begging to explode, yet somehow he remained in tact, forced to endure the excruciating pain in its entirety, without the sweet mercy of death afforded even to insects. 


 


After what seemed like an eternity, his tormentor finally rises her foot, bringing him up with it as her heel struck her ass. She pinched him sharply off her wrinkled sole between a finger and thumb, relishing the feeling of him squirming in her tight grip. 


 


‘YOU'RE SUCH A LOSER,’ she giggled, ‘I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT TO YOU AND YOU’RE JUST GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE IT!’ she dropped him onto the table before the seats and Dom had a moment to stagger to his feet, looking at the base of the window. Without warning, the enormous young woman’s fist slammed into the table, and Dom’s body vanished beneath it. The bang was like the sound of plane crashing for the tiny man as he was squished yet again, but in truth, it was little louder than a thud to the giantess. 


 


She raised her hand and laughed at the crumpled form that was left in her wake. She waited patiently for him to move, to raise his head a little, and to believe that his torment was over, before slamming her building-sized fist onto him again, and again, and again. Each time, Dom got up, praying for her to stop, begging and pleading with her, but the cruel goddess was having too much fun to care.