- Text Size +

Gabrielle smirked at the shrunken man between her feet. Her red hair fell around her face. She didn't know his name and didn't care. He had made the egregious error of stealing her spot outside Target and now he found himself an inch tall between her Rothy's slip-ons.

The little guy barely reached the top of Gabrielle's shoe. If he craned his neck up he'd see her black leggings and tight Lululemon sweatshirt. The 25-year-old was the picture of upper middle class athleisure.

Gabrielle used her right foot to pop off her left shoe, and repeated with the other side. The action revealed argyle gray, black, and white ped socks. She tapped her feet for a bit on the either side of the man.

Finally she picked him up and placed him on her coffee table. Her giant sock-covered feet followed.

The man stood dwarfed by her socked feet splayed out on either side.

"Clean," Gabrielle said matter of factly. "Get on and pick my favorite socks clean."

Gabrielle knew he couldn't actually clean the socks. It wasn't about the cleaning. It was about humiliating the little bug while she relaxed on on couch.

"Do it. Or I'll stomp you."

Gabrielle leered imperiously with her arms folded as the man climbed on her right sock and began licking.

She laughed. The kind of whole body laugh filled with pure joy. It never got old dominating people for no other reason than the simple fact that she could.

Gabrielle pulled out her phone and snapped a quick photo to her friend Jill.

"Latest victim. Don't know his name. Don't care 😆."

"😈. But he's ruining those cute socks."

"Hmmm."

"Turn him into sock lint!"

"You're mean! But I love you."

Gabrielle smiled at the unsuspecting man.

"Smaller," she said as he dwindled. She repeated the command a handful of times until she thought he was gone.

Gabrielle peered closer and noticed a black speck. Dirt? Lint? Man?

"Can't be too careful little guy. Can't have you ruining my fit."

She gleefully sang "smaller" 10 more times and snapped a picture back to Jill.

"Perf," was the succinct response.

Gabrielle sighed with satisfaction as she leaned back in her couch and swung her feet around. Whoever that guy was, he was now just a piece of lint among her socks.

Gabrielle then realized her feet were a little cold and she reached for her Ugg slippers, obscuring her socks and the newest occupant.