- Text Size +

Lyria was still lying on the ground amongst the wreckage of the town, relaxing beneath the warming rays of the midday sun. Her coming had replaced the area with great craters that were scattered, that outlined the size of her enormous bust or where her feet fell. On top of that, her cum formed a thick sticky white layer on top of what was once a built up town, now it was drowning beneath a sea of her fluids. She had little inkling to make a move too quickly towards the city off in the horizon. Humanity had no way of escaping her nor any hope of defeating her. For she had stumbled upon what must have been the rarest opportunity to any elf, an entire species to eradicate all by herself. A race so so backwards and undeveloped, they had barely begun to dip their toes beyond the confines of their planet. In their foolish attempts to contact the wider universe, they had summoned her from the void of space, a preternatural force of destruction of incomparable beauty. Such thoughts that humanity had unwittingly called forth their doom only helped to grow her swelling god complex.



As Lyria was calming herself down, she asked herself why humanity wished to reach out to others living in the galaxy. Did they truly think that beyond their small footnote of a planet that anything would welcome them warmly? That the universe dealt in peace and understanding, allowing multiple species to live in harmony? Only childlike minds, muddled with such naive concepts of morality, could conceive of such notions. There can only be one dominant species and it was the reason why the first-contact protocol of the Elves was mandated. The annihilation of any other races encountered during the elves expansion of the galaxy to maintain their hegemony.



However, humanity was not unique in such fates. Countless other species met their ends in similar fashions to the one Lyria was now distributing. Even if Earth were to become a forgotten footnote amongst the glorious elvish expansion across the stars, Lyria would savour their memories, for humanity, a race so minute in comparison to the towering figure of an elf, is a rare delight indeed. Soon Earth would become a desolate planet beneath her and in the aeons to come of her long, enduring life, any records of humanity would linger on in her mind alone.



To think that she had not even used her accursedly tight and ill-fitting suits other abilities during that initial encounter. Lyria did at least find it both refreshing and a relief to have the suit undone down to her waist, giving her massive bulging breasts some much-needed breathing room. She admired that the fabric was strong enough to prevent her chest from bursting forth at the seams, even if it did sometimes chafe around her broad hips and plump buttocks.



Content with her rest, Lyria picked herself up and cleaned off the stains littering her body, wiping off a mixture of her cum, sweat and any bits of blood or corpses clinging to her. She then looked towards the city and thought upon with route to take. The most direct would take her through fields. Whilst there might be some smaller settlements, maybe some outlying villages amongst the grasslands, Lyria wanted more than just that. Then she spotted a highway nearby the town, a long and winding stretch of tarmac that fed itself into her main target. From this distance, Lyria could see all these different human vehicles caught up trying to escape her, some heading outwards and away, others towards the city. Yet the pandemonium she caused must have made all those humans panic even more. In their confusion, they must have further blocked up their motorways with all the congestion. She did not know that playing with herself would have this much of an effect.



Though humanity certainly loved to congregate itself into little balls for her to enjoy it seems. It certainly made things easier for her to spot at her height. With all those cars and trucks stuck a lengthened patch of grey road, Lyria saw it as a preamble to her fun within the city. She tightened up her suit, once again struggling to fit the clothing past her voluminous breasts and then started her stroll towards the freeway. Lyria made sure to emphasise every footstep she made, leveraging her weight to make her footfalls as powerful as possible. She wanted those stuck on that highway to know she was coming towards them, that they were her next target. Every rumble that shook their vehicles, every quake that reverberated across their bodies, increasing in such terrifying strength more and more until they were unable to stand up, as if the ground beneath them was to break apart from the intensity. All in an effort to heighten the human's terror and dread.



No sooner than she had started, the voluptuous elven giantess was looming over a massive portion of the freeway.



Lyria placed her hands on her ample hips and took pleasure in watching all the specks for a moment beyond the curvature of her chest, soaking in the fear she had created. Of course, there were those foolish humans that were fleeing like trapped vermin, believing they could somehow outrun her, unaccepting of their fates. Others were begging and pleading on their knees, their quiet squeaks for mercy barely reaching Lyria's pointy ears. She savoured all these moments her size afforded her over these pathetic specks. All she had to do was stand there, even that was enough to drive humanity mad with fear. She leant over slightly and let her deep azure blue eyes scan across the tarmac, delightfully indulging in the terror she continued to create. She straightened herself and then rose her foot up high above the freeway and held it there.

 

"I have some lovely gifts for you humans..." Lyria's voice rung out.



Wiggling her toes, she rained down debris that was stuck to her feet across the motorway. All the accumulated dirt that had clung to her fell onto anything unfortunate enough to be below. Hunks of debris as a big as houses alongside flattened mechanical wreckage like cars and trucks, all of which Lyria had idly had churned up beneath her walk towards the freeway that had clung to the bottom of her sole now poured down onto the people below. Though Lyria could not fully witness what was happening to those below, she could hear the muffled screams and cries, alluding to the destruction her toe wiggles was causing. To those humans stuck on the huge section of freeway beneath her sky-blocking foot, all manner of debris smashed down into them. The debris was decimating both people and vehicles on the tarmac as it rained down like meteor shower onto them. Some massive chunks enveloped several cars at once and cratered into them, flattening the vehicles beneath. Others were small enough to collide into a single person, tearing apart their bodies from the force of the impact. Those lucky enough to be instantly crushed by the wreckage falling from the elf's feet, sparing them from the gruesome fate Lyria was conjuring up. Lyria feigned her disappointment.

 

"Awww... did you not enjoy my gifts?" She said, "Maybe I need to make it more personal then."



Lyria then leaned her foot further away and slowly pressed her big toe down onto the freeway. The tarmac buckled and cracked under the weight of her toe, as she made sure it dug further into the ground. Those directly beneath were suddenly consumed by her shadow and then by her skin, unable to escape the mountainous descending digit as they were pressed into the tarmac and then compacted into a red smear upon her flesh. Others were sent flying into the air once her toe hit the ground as the violently quaked. Her toe, so utterly monolithic in size, its width sparkled out onto the fields either side of the roads, easily consuming both sides of the highway. Her towering digit hung there, as Lyria wished for the humans to recuperate and experience what she had in store for them.



After a few seconds, allowing the trembling earth to settle from her toe, she slowly started dragging her toe back across the highway.

 

She continued her coy mocking, "Fufufu~ your species should be honoured to personally greet my toe."

 

Though all Lyria could feel was the ground spitting beneath her feet, she imagined the panic her single toe was causing to everyone. How one little dainty toe of hers was to be the reckoning of so many humans. Though Lyria could not see it, her toe being pulled back started a towering wall of dirt and debris which only grew in height the more she dragged her toe back. What was horrifying to everyone to behold was how this rising tide churned everything beneath it, swallowing and then crushing it beneath a tidal wave of wreckage. It was stimulating for her to think of the roaring reverberation being caused by her toe was casually decimating everything under it. Lyria made it slow at first, wanting to make it as agonising as possible, trying to instil into the humans below her toe that they were to become an indistinguishable stain upon her toe. That this was how their life would be snuffed out. Yet Lyria soon tired of being unable to witness the effects of her work and sped up dragging her toe.



She bent down and inspected her work more closely. Her toe had smeared away any sign of tarmac, leaving a brown trail of dirt with a light peppering of crimson smears where her toe had consumed everything of human design in its destructive path. There were, of course, others to play with on the highway. A long thin strip that held so many humans and vehicles yet it would take too long to attend to them all at once. Lyria instead decided the city was to be her target of all her attentions. This highway was her red carpet, inviting her towards the built-up marvels of humanity. She picked herself up and started walking to the city. Whilst she could not personally play with the rest of the highway, she made sure they received some of her divine and sadistic attentions. She aimed each of her steps to cover the highway completely; not letting a single inch be spared from her footsteps would be spared from her. Lyria wanted to build a new road towards the city, one paved with the craters of her footprints.



Reaching the city made Lyria giddy with delight. A lovely extensive metropolis, bustling with life and ripe with terror at her arrival. Immersing herself in the atmosphere, Lyria loved how the cities buildings were much grander than those hovels she had crushed upon her arrival, the tallest ones amongst the many structures that littered the streets reached just up to her chest, yet there was such a variety of things to experiment with now. Buildings of all shapes and relative sizes, some equal in height to her ass, above her knees or just about reaching her ankle. All of them opened up more possibilities than she could have dreamed of. Such a veritable hive meant there were now more humans crowding the streets. As per usual with the arrival of her towering form, the city had been thrown into chaos, as the tremors of her footfalls grew closer. Even with the reverberations of her destroying the freeway rippling through the city to elude to how she was getting ever closer, humanity was still too slow to escape her. Yet Lyria was all the happier for it.



Standing upon the less developed outskirts of the metropolis, the elf was about to make her first grand step onto the city but her gut roared out in hunger again, vibrating the air around her. Lyria pinched her stomach and sighed, scanning around for any signs of huge clumps of humans to consume. There were crowds running away from her, yet Lyria was far too lazy to scoop up enough of those hordes of fleeing people to satisfy her cravings and thus devised a new approach. She went down on all fours, letting her legs and hands flatten anything beneath them. An irresistible feeling coursed through her as she felt her chest collide with the raised rooftops of buildings below her, her dangling chest smashing through them. Her deep, bass-filled voice rung throughout to the city, "You can't run away from me little morsels~." The hunger pangs intensified, so Lyria, in her new position, puckered her lips and began sucking in the air, aiming for the streets below her.



Her suction at first was weak enough, as people below were sent barrelling into her mouth from the airflow, their screams stifled by the rush of air that was speeding them towards their doom. Yet Lyria was unhappy with how little she had captured in her initial storm and begun to increase its strength as more and more, as parts of the streets broke off and hurtled themselves towards her maw. Anything that was not tied down, cars, busses, trucks begun to move, and were then launched into the air, those trapped inside soon joining all those sloshing about in her mouth. Lyria, however, still was not satisfied with this paltry offering. She intensified it further and soon her cheeks swelled, engorged with so much of the city below her, still greedily drawing in more of streets below into her maw. The vacuum her mouth was creating consumed everything, weaker buildings buckled and broke, collapsing into fragments, dragging with them their inhabitants.



The streets surrounding her were now devoid life, Lyria's suction having cleaned up both humans, vehicles, even some of the frailer structures, which left barren spots where they had once resided on the sidewalks. With her mouth filled to the brim, Lyria closed her lips and started to chew. She savoured the amazing combination of textures and taste as her teeth ground up the soft flesh of humans alongside the cracking through concrete and rending of metal. Lyria found it to be an exotic mixture, closing her eyes, allowing her taste buds to capture the uniqueness of having both humanity and its creations being chewed up into a paste. Those still stuck in the buildings below her who had escaped the tempest she had created could hear the overwhelming sound of grinding and crunching, of buildings, bodies and vehicles being compacted between her lips. Once content with her mouthful, she swallowed down, allowing the churned mixture to slither down her throat.



Some few survivors, who inexplicably managed to escape the writhing and churning with her mouth, now faced a worse demise. Those people were thrown further into the moist darkness as they began to slide down her throat alongside the chewed up remains of what constituted their world. What awaited them was the foulness of her stomach and worse the liquid that lay within. Such unlucky survivors, barely able to see, fell into a lake comprised of her stomach acid. Rather than be spared and be instantly vaporised upon plunging deep into that caustic sea, such people were instead submitted to be slowly melted within it. Such people swimming in her acid felt every angstrom of their bodies became wracked with searing, blistering pain; as they witnessed their bodies excruciatingly disintegrate before their very eye. In those few seconds of skin sliding off, of bone and tissue being broken down by the acid, those damned few let out their agonized screams trapped within the darkness of Lyria's. Before long, their bodies disintegrated and crumbled away into nothingness amongst the wreckage of the city now being digested.



Lyria let out a content sigh, "Ahhh, you humans truly are a treat."

 

A smile spread across her face from ear to ear. "Even your little homes taste heavenly!" Yet her stomach continued to growl. No sooner had her meal plunged into her stomach acids, this reflux of gas swelled, progressively building up within her. Lyria was all too happy to indulge, letting out a thunderous "BUUUUUUURRRRRP!"

 

Forcing out this intense burp, the putrid and nauseating air spewing forth crashed through the streets below as if a bomb had struck it, as buildings that had withstood her sucking in the air were now obliterated once the force of her belch struck them. The sickening storm summoned from her gut rolled through the streets, blowing through anything in its path as it ripped through brick and woodwork, leaving nothing but the foundations as proof they once stood there. Lyria's burp eventually abated after it had effectively annihilated a swathe of the city, leaving the torn apart remains of structures. She picked herself up and patted her stomach, now fully revitalised from her meal and exhalation.

 

"Fufufu~" Lyria wiped her lips, "Pardon me!"



After admiring the destruction her roaring blech had caused, looked over to some rather impressive structures. She selected her first targets and meandered over towards them, letting her street filling feet tread onto the remnants of the city levelled by her burp, her soles cracking through the concrete and sending powerful quakes that rippled through remaining portions of the city. Upon arrival and closer analysis, she looked at the gap between the two buildings. She pinched her wide hips in the realisation that she could not squeeze through such a tight fit. Turning herself to square up against the taller building, she sidestepped between the two. Lyria found herself against this office block that reached her chest, it's smaller opposite behind her came just to her hips.

 

The people inside were now greeted with the sight of her gargantuan chest right before their windows. She slowly started turning her torso left and right, letting her breasts wriggle slightly. "Liking the view little humans?" Lyria taunted.

 

Taking a slight, careful step towards the building in front of her, she let her nipples gently press up against the windows. She leant further in, causing her nipples to slowly penetrate through the office's glass and concrete, as her nips began to dig themselves in. Lyria bit her lip and moaned at the sensation of everything buckling beneath them, the feeling of her nipples pushing through the floors of this office block, the rubble and debris crashing down onto them only exacerbated that sensation. She slowly retracted her nipples back out, endeavouring not to break the building fully just yet.

 


She looked down at her chest and saw that her nipples had brought back some uninvited guests from the building. Humans were clinging on to them, screaming in fear as they tried to grip onto her nipples. Lyria watched in delight as some lost their grip and fell from her protrusions, sadly unable to see them splattering onto the street below. Others somehow possessed far more strength and remained firmly on her teats. She placed her hands under her chest and cupped her breasts, and then she began jiggling them, thoroughly interested to see if they could hold on. Some thrown into the air by the motion, then bounced back onto her breast before falling downwards and splattering across the sidewalk. A few remained stuck on her nipples, however, which rather impressed the elf. Lyria then wished to reward them for their efforts. Her fingers loomed close to the few humans still holding on to her nipples.

 

"Fufufu~ no free rides I'm afraid!" Lyria said. She then slowly started to squeeze her nipples, crushing the few people still left holding on to them. Lyria became enamoured with that glorious feeling, taking that extra bit of time to enjoy those humans’ bodies being crushed between her finger and nipple. Their bones slowly snapping, their bodies breaking beneath her silken skin and then being ground to bloody stains onto her suit and finger.



With that distraction out of the way, Lyria wished to see all those trapped inside the building and their reactions to her body engulfing the views from their windows. As she lent over to peek inside, she was oblivious to the extent her butt cheeks would protrude out. They collided into the building behind her, tearing through the structure like wrecking balls, smashing through glass and breaking the girders and cement that held the top sections together. Those closest to the windows, who were momentarily blessed with the sight of Lyria's luxurious ass barrelling towards them were catapulted backwards once her cheeks struck the building, as her backside ploughed its way through the office. Her cheeks tore through several of the upper floors as they idly annihilated anything in their path, spraying out yet the contents of the office floors down onto the street.



Lyria retracted her ass and took a gander behind her, wondering what was brushing up against her. Looking behind her, she found an outline of her ass was partly dug into the building, it was a wonder the upper floors had not toppled over so much of the structure was missing. Yet she felt something squirming on her cheeks like something was stuck to it. Unlike those clinging to hope on her nipples, Lyria was unawares to all those now stuck on her gargantuan cheeks and were stuck holding onto them for dear life. She raised her hand and smacked her cheeks to dust off the debris, unknowingly smashing people into red stains upon her cheeks. Those not caught be her hand were thrown from their grasp as the ripple of her buttocks caused by her smack soon struck them, causing them to plummet off her suit and splatter onto the ground below. The great slap of her hitting her ass cheeks boomed across the city, as glass splintered and broke once the sound had affected them.



Lyria's arousal all throughout this chaos was now beginning to peak and now she could not hold it back anymore. All this mayhem she was causing was too much for her. Even now, all she had done was just plant herself between two flimsy buildings and idly destroyed a portion of one of the city’s finest buildings with her ass accidentally was driving her mad with lust. Lyria then spread her legs and attempted to sit on the building behind her, aiming her cheeks for whatever remained of the office blocks highest point, hoping in some naive way it would prove someway strong enough to withstand her bulk.



As she descended onto it, she soon realised how weak these structures truly were as level by level, floor by floor, her ass collapsed through each layer with such little resistance it was as if her butt was passing through a cloud. The cement and steel was unable to prevent her cheeks from cascading through it as she fell towards the ground. Her backside quickly plummeted into the earth, creating a monumental earthquake upon landing which ruptured the land around her. The ground closet to the epicentre broke apart in a great upheaval, as buildings and debris were launched up into the air from the magnitude, the tremors spreading far out into the remaining portions of the city, throwing those still trying to escape her onto the floor. All the air that was displaced blew through the streets below like a tornado, shredding anything caught in its path as vehicles, people and other parts of the street were caught within the sudden storm caused by Lyria's ass smashing onto the ground. The quakes reverberated on for a few second such was the intensity of her full and well-rounded cheeks striking the ground before it finally settled. In a few swift seconds, Lyria's plump ass had compacted the once imposing structure into nothing more than dust and debris beneath her cheeks and had nearly levelled most of the buildings surrounding it by proxy, throwing the city further into disarray by the turbulence created by her posterior.



With her butt already on the ground, she reclined her body, letting her back crash down onto the streets beneath her, flattening them in a hurried effort to unzip her suit. Lyria toyed with her clothes, quickly undoing it and pulling it down to her thighs as a growing demand to satisfy her lewd desires swarming over her body. Lyria's bountiful breasts exploded out from their imprisonment, her fingers slipped into her moist pussy.

 

"O-ohh g-goddess," Lyria could barely speak as her lust began to overwhelm her, becoming more entranced with the feeling of complete power. With one hand massaging her breasts, tugging and squeezing her nipple and fingers squirming deep within her cunt, She looked up to see the building her had toyed with, somehow partially standing after the destruction caused her landing onto the ground. Lyria became further flushed with excitement, sporting a wide smile as she continued to pleasure herself.

 

"Y-you little perverts," Lyria stammered out, her arousal increasingly peaking, "W-watching me play with myself."

 

She raised her leg and pushed her foot into the building, her sole decimating the entire structure in one fell swoop, the debris raining down onto another part of town. She left her foot there, partially raised upon the wreckage, loving the feeling of having the remains of the structure collapse down around onto her foot. Lyria left her foot there, half-raised upon a pile of wreckage, listening to the cries of all the humans trapped within the debris of the building.

 

"A-Ahh," Lyria licked her lips, now so incensed and wracked with pleasure that she is barely able to enunciate a single word beyond her soft moans.



The elf continued to masturbate amongst the wreckage of this area of the city, the little squeaks and cries of people filling her ears. Her thoughts were soon overcome with ideas to fulfil her hedonist delights, how she could complete eradication of all humanity in the most humiliating and depraving ways possible, that had barely begun and yet she there was so much room for possibilities. Lyria recalled all those humans, their pathetic pleas more mercy, begging to be spared as she ate, blew or crushed them all. It was that same glorious feeling when she first landed onto that town all over again, that she held such dominance over such a miserable, pathetic race. Such thoughts only intensified the pace of her fingers slamming her wet pussy more and more. Even their crowning achievements, their tallest structures paled in comparison to her, unable to withstand her a simple prod of her nipples or being used as a simple seat to hold up her divine figure.



Her thoughts then turned to herself, of her power, her beauty, her lust that dwarfed every human combined. How they were all trapped with her on this planet, subject to her carnal desires. Nothing could stop her from snuffing out their existence, every single human would know that this elf, their new destructive goddess, with her gorgeous body, was their exterminator. All these notions rushed through Lyria and soon her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She squealed out in ecstasy, her body was overwhelmed as every nerve across her body ignited in indulgent pleasure. As she finally came, her cries of euphoria echoed throughout the city. Her cum torrented out and flowed through into the streets, barrelling through the streets in a great wave, drenching them beneath a thick white tide of her juices all the while continuing to orgasm and moan, flooding out more and more of her juices onto the city. Soon the entrances to the underground metro lines soon found themselves struck by the river of cum violently flowing down into them. Those trying to shelter within them found themselves swept up within her fluids as they pooled downwards and flooded the stations, drowning beneath her cum.



Lyria laid there on the ground, her massive breasts heaving out as tried to collect her breath. Lying in a combination of her cum, sweat and the ruined remains of a portion of the city, she wondered if she should teleport back to the ship quickly to clean herself up before pressing onwards. There was little reason to hurry. Lyria wished to tune in to their broadcasts about her back aboard her ship. She was innately curious as to how humanity saw her and tried to reconcile her actions, especially her masturbating on the ruins of their once-proud cityscape. Such thoughts were broken, however, when a shell whistled through the air and struck her thick thigh. Such a pathetic explosion did not even blemish her silky skin but it registered just enough to gain her attention.



Lyria leaned to her side saw what must be the human's military, rolling tanks and infantry down some street to confront her. Eying them with delight, she welcomed the suicidal challenge of those humans foolish enough to think they could stop her. Cum still dripping down her thighs, she picked herself up to inspect her new foes. Now fully extended and towering once again over the city streets to could see that the human's tanks were still a ways out from her, so Lyria decided to respond to their provocations in kind. She lifted up her hand and with her cum still slathered onto her fingers, she flicked a glob of it onto the encroaching military. Those soldiers soon found a massive blob of her fluids coursing through the air and then splattering down onto them, their formation decimated by her viscous juices. With the vanguard of the military thrown into disarray by her catapulting her fluids at them, Lyria started to wipe herself down and reaffixed her suit. Admiring the craters of her ass cheeks where once stood a fine human structure alongside the devastation she had just caused, she was incredibly keen to see how strong humanity's military was.