[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

An advanced race of elves rule the stars. Lyria, an spacefaring explorer, happens across a signal that leads her to Earth. Humanity is about to regret reaching out to make first contact.

WARNING: This story features an extreme amount of gore and violence.


Rated: X
Categories: Vore, Giantess, Breasts, Instant Size Change, Violent, Butt, Destruction Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 23891 Read: 22842
Published: October 13 2021 Updated: October 13 2021

1. Chapter 1: Planetfall by AnonTheWazzock [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (7328 words)

A quick note.

This series was the first bits of size writing I put out back in December 2020. All of my works were hidden away on Pastebin but I have now migrated all of them to this website. I believe that the quality of this story is much worse compared to my recent works but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless.

A huge thank you to the degenerates that inhabit a mongolian basket weaving forum I frequent. Your encouragement and feedback helped me get into size writing. I still don't know if that was a good or a bad thing.

Also, the character Lyria shares no resemblence with any other stories with that name. It is competely and utterly coincidental if they do.

Lastly, this is a final warning that this story has vivid depictions of gore and violence. Any who are not into hard guro may not / will not enjoy this series.

Thank you for your time.

-----------------------------

 

2. Chapter 2: Onwards To The City by AnonTheWazzock [Reviews - 0] (5000 words)

3. Chapter 3: The Military Arrive by AnonTheWazzock [Reviews - 0] (5722 words)

4. Chapter 4: Elven Supremacy by AnonTheWazzock [Reviews - 0] (3490 words)

5. Chapter 5: Conclusion by AnonTheWazzock [Reviews - 0] (2351 words)