- Text Size +

With a blinding flash of radiant light, Lyria found herself back into the teleportation bay of her ship, shrunken back to her normal size as per the safety protocols installed onto her suit. The elf ran to the nearest terminal, trying to figure out what was the problem. Pouring through the console, Lyria found that the alert was sounded because she was receiving an urgent hailing. Letting out a huge sigh of relief, she flicked her short sun-bleached hair and regained her normal composure. Lyria was rather annoyed to be interrupted after growing so monumentally huge to fully start exterminating humanity.  



“Ah well,” Lyria spoke aloud to herself, stretching out and mentally preparing herself for the communique, “I guess I can save the fun for tomorrow.”

The elf’s eyes widened as she then panicked and looked down to her chest, remembering she had a sizeable swathe of land still planted on top of her boobs. Staring down, Lyria was completely floundered. Somehow, the teleportation process, which had shrunk her back her normal height as per usual, meant that the cityscapes she had placed onto her immense bust and cavernous cleavage were reduced to an utterly microscopic size. Such a process must have inadvertently affected her minute prisoners as well, shrinking both them and their cities into these little blots that peppered across her bust.



Shock gave way to a return of unadulterated arousal as Lyria cheeks blushed, scanning around at the little dots that littered all along her chest. To think her glorious body was now the host of so many humans, forced to live out their last few moments as shrunken specks on top of her bust, it drove Lyria’s feelings of dominance, this inner belief of godhood over humanity to a dizzying degree. The last remnants of her will faded, as she could taste a small inkling of blood from how hard she was thoughtlessly biting down upon her lip. Lyria began rubbing her thighs together, one hand was tugging on the zipper of the suit, until a thunderous alarm rung out, breaking her concentration.



“EXPLORATOR LYRIA,” the tinny, robotic voice of the spaceships AI called out, “AN URGENT CALL FROM COMMAND. PLEASE HEAD TO THE BRIDGE AND RESPOND IMMEDIATELY.”



Rolling her deep-blue eyes, Lyria retracted her finger, sparing everyone from their imminent demise. Rather than lose her special toys that had been accidentally brought aboard, she began tightening up her suit slightly, just enough that she did not crush everyone with the fabric of the suit itself. Leaving all those stuck on top of her chest in near darkness, all the light that beamed onto them came from a little slit Lyria still open. The sweat and musk that had built up had stagnated under her suit creating an oppressive humid atmosphere, partly suffocating and sweltering all those survivors now trapped on her gargantuan boobs. The elf’s booming voice thundered out, giving all the bewildered survivors stuck on her chest one final and coy taunt before she had to deal with more pressing matters.



“Don’t you fret little ones~” jiggling her bust slightly, watching the specks roll about on her flesh, “I’ll let you live on your goddess’ boobs just for now!”



Sauntering through the metallic halls and over to the bridge, Lyria stood before the main terminal located at the centre of the room. Pressing upon certain buttons, the main screen flashed up, beaming a video link of an older elf woman, dressed in well-decorated crimson red and gleaming gold uniform, emblazoned with differing medals upon her suit appeared sitting on a luxurious leather chair at an ornate crystal desk. A deep scar runs across her left cheek, disrupting the preternatural beauty of the mature elf, putting even Lyria to shame in beauty. Prominent dark circles juxtaposed her deep golden eyes, as she flicked her short curly raven-black hair, trying to hide the few errant slithers of grey that revealed how aged she really was. Lyria stood there smirking at the plight of a fellow voluptuous comrade, having just noticed how tight her shirt was and how a few buttons upon her shirt struggling at the seams to contain her prodigous bust. The elf sat there reading over a report before she finally realised Lyria was standing there, awaiting her attention.



Once the golden eyes looked over to the screen, Lyria's smirked dissipated and offered an energised salute to the screen, “Commandant Aelene Swiftsilver.”



Staying firmly seated, the Commandant fixed here beret and then tucked her tie into her shirt. It was then she returned the gesture half-heartedly, responding with a sardonic, “So kind of you to finally reply Explorator Lyria.”


 
Aelene then pinched her forehead in annoyance as she continues pouring over the printed out report, her scowl becoming more prominent with each word her eyes processed. Staring at the paper, the more mature elf broke the silence.

 

“We received an automated report from your vessel that you made contact with that signal before it all went dark.” She then looked directly at Lyria, inspecting the younger, perky elf thoroughly.



The ire in her voice was palpable as Lyria squirmed under her scrutinizing gaze, trying her best to maintain eye contact. Aelene’s overwhelming glare abated slightly as she scanned over the report once more.



“So naturally,” the irritation was building up within Lyria’s commanding officer as if it were to boil over at a moment’s notice, “When an exploration ship fails to respond to normal procedural hailing I have to spend hours of my precious life dealing with such problems.”

 


“Now tell me Explorator Lyria,” Aelene was teetering on the edge, ready to explode as her deathly glare fixed back onto young explorer, “Why in the Seven Hells does it take an emergency hailing to get you to respond.”



Lyria fidgeted slightly, internally searching for the right words that would not cause Aelene to erupt. Those few seconds felt like hours under the crushing stare of the Commandant before Lyria could no longer take the silence and inadvertently blurted out something to placate her superior officer.



“I.. err… was dealing with first contac-“



Aelene raised an eyebrow and interrupted Lyria, spitting out questions in rapid succession. “A race was beaming out that strange signal? You made first contact with them?”

 

Just like that, the pressure dissipated as the older woman lightened up, thoroughly intrigued as she leaned in from her chair.



“Go on then,” for a moment, some vitality returns to tired Aelene, “I want to hear everything.”



Lyria was hesitant at first to divulge much about Earth. Now that she had told Aelene about the planet, she could not backtrack now. Lyria went over the boring details first, such as the makeup and geology of the planet before explaining what humans are like. The young elf left out the unsavoury parts of her both masturbating and eating humanity, focusing instead on the stranger peculiarities. Aelene remained silent but thoroughly engaged as Lyria described how humans looked near identical to elves, how pathetically small they are and how much of the planet she had already eradicated.



Leaning back into her chair as Lyria finished her report, Aelene whistled. “Sounds like you found quite the treat.”



“Y-Yes maam." Lyria stuttered out.



Closing her eyes for a few seconds in quiet contemplation, the tired elf open her eyes as a sly smile formed as she stood up from her chair, tugging at her skirt slightly to alleviate how tight around her waist, it was until she ready to issue out her orders.



“Explorator, you shall leave half of Earth’s landmass unsullied.” Aelene’s subtle smile gave way to a devilish grin, “All this excruciating work has been killing me lately and it sounds like this ‘Earth’ planet is the right place for me to unwind.”



Lyria held back the feelings of complete indignation. By blurting out about Earth, her commander was now stealing what was rightfully hers. Broken by Aelene’s pressure, Lyria now remembered why she did not want to share anything about her discovery until she was done with it. Now, her superior officer was going to take the fun away from her.



Aelene read Lyria’s mannerisms, responding to her hints of reserved fury by raising an eyebrow. “Don't you fret now. I remember when I was a young novice dealing with first contact protocols, so I shall make sure you are well compensated for such an interesting discovery.”



The mature elf leaned over her and tapped a small terminal on the side of her desk, beaming up a holographic image of another world. “Hmm… I have here another continental planet, designated 'Lusiph' that requires investigation. This was meant for those two dolts Valrie and Octavia to deal with.”



The commandant tapped the console a few times more before the hologram disappeared back into the console. “There you go. I’ve assigned you to this planet Lyria. Rest assured, there is life upon the world that requires the usual delicate touch of young, intrepid Explorator such as yourself.”



Aelene’s attention turned from the console back to Lyria. “Right then. You have until the end of this week to deal with your half of Earth. Then, I expect you to return to the nearest outpost to refuel, restock, and then head out to the coordinates I am sending to you now."



The commander gave a warm smile and a slight wink. "After that I want you to come to my office back on Caerthynna personally for full debrief on both Earth and Lusiph. Is this understood?”



The young elf, now fully invigorated, enthusiastically saluted Aelene, “Understood Commandant.”



As Lyria was just about to sign off, Aelene sat back down into her chair, “And for the record Explorator, zip up your suit when you are dealing with a superior officer. People really don't need to see all that cleavage.”



The screen faded to black as the connection closed, leaving Lyria staring into her reflection. Lyria let out a long-drawn-out sigh. A single moment of breaking under her commander led to half of Earth being taken away from her. Even with another planet lined up for her, Lyria stamped her foot onto the cold floor in frustration, causing her buxom body to jiggle in response. She had found such a unique world to destroy and now was only allowed to leave half of it standing for her commander.



She started to unzip her suit to let her chest breathe once more from the confines of the suit. Looking down at all those little blots on her boobs alleviated the slight anger that stirred within her. Seeing all the specks that littered her chest filled her with such glee. She knew that all good things would come to an end eventually. Whilst she would have preferred to take her time with humanity, she was going to have to speed things up, starting with all those she had brought aboard the ship. Lyria was going to make sure that Aelene only had half of humanity left to deal with when she was done with Earth.



Cupping her breasts, she smashed her boobs together, ensuring all those who stuck to them were obliterated under a tide of her flesh. Lyria stood there for a while playing with her boobs as she watched the shrunken cityscapes be crushed as her bust jiggle around. She could only imagine what is was like for those humans trapped in her suit. To feel the ground beneath you writhe and come up to swallow you, churning around before eventually crushing you under a mountain of skin that blocked the sky. After a few moments of toying around with her bust, Lyria relented and looked down the mess on her immense bust, the sad pulverised remains of all those cities she scooped up.


Taking a finger and dragging it across the extensive length of her chest, she scrapped up the dust-like remnants of humanity from her chest and licked it up. She then began to head towards her bedroom to wash herself down and recuperate after having such a fun and long day. Now that Aelene was on her way, Lyria wanted to quicken her pace in eradicating half of humanity now. She spoke out to the ships AI’s, asking a very peculiar request.



“I want any images and recordings the Earthlings are currently beaming through their satellites onto the main screen.”



After a second of loading, the screen in the bridge lit up with a myriad of news reports and videos, detailing Lyria’s destructive romp. She stood there wide-eyed and gawking, finally realising what she looked like from the perspective of a human. One recording showed her feet ploughing through buildings of the city, giggling like a child all the while, another was of her toying with the military with her wide, buxom butt. Lastly, everyone had captured her form once she had grown from such different angles spread across so many locations. Yet in each depiction, her feet looked like mountains to everyone recording, highlighting how each enormous strides and cataclysmic footsteps she took was idly obliterating the landscape, swallowing up cities and towns beneath her soles.  



Stupefaction gave way to a slight chuckle before Lyria could no longer hold herself back, roaring out with laughter as more and more recordings and images flickered onto the screen in front of her. All these scientists, military men and politicians in their conferences trying to placate everyone, believing or at the very least lying that they had somehow repelled the elf invader. She asked the ship AI to record them and catalogue them all. Lyria began to head towards the bathroom to wash herself down and recuperate after having such a fun and long day. Now that Aelene was on her way, Lyria had a good full week to playfully torture half of humanity, an opportunity she was going to both savour, document and remember for the rest of the long life. The history of mankind would be scoured from Earth, its only memories that it had ever existed stuck in the minds of two elves.