- Text Size +

For a moment, the survivors and pilots overhead were stunned as the radiance consumed the city. All across the scattered ruins of the city, the lingering people left were rubbing their eyes, dazed by the eruption of light that engulfed the entire city that seemingly emanated from Lyria. Suddenly, the air trembled from a growing level of bass, the remains of the once-prosperous cityscape catastrophically quaked about. Rubble and debris that scattered the streets rumbled about, As the city severely shook, an ear-deafening boom stunned the scattered remnants of the city.



"Fufufu~” each of the elfs words were now so immense, each little pronunciation of her mocking laughter rang out like thunder, shattering glass and rumbling the city down to its foundations, “Just To think I was just playing with you all down there."



The citizens, soldiers and pilots looked up to see Lyria’s statuesque face far up into the sky looking down onto them. It was until her great sapphire like eye came down even further and started engulfing skyline as the elf keenly inspected the minute metropolis she had just rampaged through that the survivors realised what had happened. To everyone’s horror, Lyria had somehow become thousands of feet tall in but an instant. Down in the darkness cast by her new, mountainous height, the city was buckling just from the strength of her words, such was the newfound power of her utterly gargantuan form.



Her pupil darted around, scanning the area, soaking up how microscopic everything had become thanks to her growth. With her eye glancing about, the city and its outlying areas once again broke out into widespread chaos. Morale amongst the army and airforce broke instantaneously; it had become every man for himself as the reality of the horrifying gigantic figure looming above them set in. There was simply no way to fight her now, let alone defeat such a mountainous figure now. Military jets blasted out from the city, leaving everyone else below to their fates, soaring back up high into the atmosphere. Looking back down, the pilots were stunned at the sheer scale Lyria had exploded to. Many of the outlying towns that were scattered aways out from the city were fully enveloped by the elf’s soles, the dirt that had packed up around her feet becoming immense hills of churned up mud and earth. All the soldiers that had just arrived into the city to combat the elf soon bundled back into their vehicles, trying to drive out through the cracked and ruined streets littered with debris, wreckage and the dead, believing they could somehow escape the elf.



Meanwhile, Lyria watched them for a time, like minute bugs scurrying about in their colony. It was hard for her to make out anything, there were a few blots here and there moving about that caught her attention. Nevertheless, she soon bored of watching her cityscape’s overall fear of her abrupt change into a being of astronomical size. She lifted herself up back up, the clouds parting around her head as she reached her true, towering height. The displacing air that came with moving such a tremendous figure whipped up the winds; the few jets remaining that were too close to Lyria were eviscerated under the terrible storm she caused just by moving herself. Such things were completely unbeknownst to the elf, more annoyed that the clouds were ruining her view. With a little puff, the clouds beneath her far and wide blew away, revealing the remains of the city now a little grey blotch on the ground. At this dizzying height, that city was barely the size of her small toe. But what Lyria found more interesting than her sheer size was that she could track the progress she had made from her arrival, across the freeways and towards the city. All the cracks and craters caused by each of her footsteps and where she had graced the land with body gave Lyria some nostalgic panging; reminiscing on all those she had tortured and crushed when she at her normal height.



Down below, the inhabitants of towns and cities for miles around could finally see what had been causing the slight tremors now and why a general evacuation had been called. Even from their perspective further afield from Lyria’s landing point, it was hard to fully discern any part of Lyria’s figure. People tried looking up, beyond her calves and to her plump thighs, it seemed like the rest of her body stretched so far up into the sky one would have to crane their neck just to catch a glimpse of anything beyond her hips, let alone her bursting breasts, such was a testament to her unfathomable height that Lyria now stood at.



Now she was about to make an even bigger mark on the land. Lyria brought her big toe high above the city, ready to properly flatten the entire metropolis and its surroundings with which she had been toying with. The citizens still stuck in the city could only look up and accept their fate, as the ridges upon Lyria’s toe grew ever closer and more prominent during its descent downward. They could feel the air rushing about, being displaced from her movement, as it began roaring more and more, with a growing intensity that blew through the city. As the shadows grew above them, blackening the entirety of the cityscape, the few lingering elements left within the metropolis could only feel everything around them violently rumble with such unbelievable intensity before her toe finally collided with the tops of the tallest structures, smashing through them before continuing its destructive descent downwards.



The mountainous frame Lyria had empowered even the minutest of her movements to a ludicrous degree. When her toe made contact with anything within the city, it was seemingly atomised beneath her. From the tallest of towers, to the smallest of creature, everything was vaporised into nothingness beneath her skin. There was not even any blood left to stain itself upon her skin, such was the power even her toe possessed now. As Lyria lifted her toe back up, all that remained of the city, to her perspective, was a tiny little hole blotted onto the ground. The reality for humanity was that hole was a broad, gaping abyss that had dug itself down in the deepest reaches of the earth. Any trace that people once lived and developed the area was gone, replaced now with an expansive crater that outlined the elf’s toe. Lyria bit her full, red lips as she witnessed her work, to her that little blot she created was a statement of her power gifted to her by the suit.



It was at this height Lyria felt that she truly was a goddess, all of humanity now was so inferior, she could barely make out any distinguishing features of their cities as turned her attentions outwards, looking out towards the other grey specks that soured a sea of green landscape. Even her toe was so engorged with might, it could seemingly delete humanities existence with but the slightest of taps. Letting out a content sigh, the gigantic elf which loomed over everything in the vicinity took her first step with her new mountainous physique, ready to enjoy crushing all of humanity. Her stride felt slow at first, as if she was caught swimming and was pushing against a gentle tide. Lyria then realised at such a titanic height, the amount of wind that must be catching onto her form made every movement both and slightly feel lumbering and cumbersome.



The elf smiled at the thought that every minute motion she made looked so heavy and weighty. The slowness of her strides would make for a terrifying sight to behold for humanity. There was no escape from her immense, spanning sole now. All humanity could do was look up to the heavens to find her foot slowly come back down, its delayed descent drawing out the agony of every person caught beneath that were was no hope for survival. Her first step crashed down back onto the earth to such terrifying results. The ground buckled under her weight, the seismic disturbance cascaded out, rocking and quaking the land far and wide. Even those who could not see Lyria at her sky-scraping height around could feel the earthquake that rippled out with her step. Lyria looked down and could see for herself all the clouds of smoke puff up from beneath her soles, but what she didn’t realise was that her gargantuan all-consuming feet were submerging swathes of entire suburbs beneath her feet. The air caught under exploded out as her sole crashed into the ground and dug itself into the land. Such catastrophic storms were whipped up, sending debris and wreckage shooting across the immediate land like makeshift shrapnel, ripping through the area that had barely escaped being underneath the giga elf’s foot.



Each step she took followed a similar, catastrophic routine as Lyria pushed forward idly, allowing her feet to devastate the landscape, casually crushing as many cities and towns as possible. Even though her movements were slow, the amount of land she traversed with a single step covered many kilometres, so much so the military jets that were trying to escape her soon found themselves in the shadow of the mountainous elf. At their full speed, they could not escape and quickly collided into the elf, as their planes exploded upon impact. The situation upon the ground was much worse. The military, which had set itself up outside the first city, attempted to organise a defence against Lyria. Soon enough, any semblance of resistance crumbled when the soldiers soon came face to face with the sheer scale of the alien invader. It was not until the first of so many armoured columns, rows and rows of tanks and artillery firing aimlessly into the sky towards Lyria were soon covered in the darkness cast by her foot and then unceremoniously stepped on, atomised beneath her sole, that the reality of the situation became evident. All those shells and missiles fired into her had not even blemished her skin, let alone sparked a response from the elf. Instead, she carried on wandering forward, indifferently eradicating everything beneath her feet, leaving only her cavernous craters carved into the ground by her footprints.



However, the elf was having the time of her life. Every footstep felt soft and squishy, like she was treading upon wet clay. Up high, she could still hear the explosives bellow of her soles smashing down onto the earth, how the ground itself was suffering under the weight of her gargantuan physique. It was as if the planet itself was buckling beneath the strain of being host to such a super grown elf, each thunderous boom that followed every footstep generated such plumes of smoke, all the evidence she currently required to realise the sheer scale of destruction she was unleashing. Step by cataclysmic step, the elf marched on, consuming the land beneath her soles, crushing and wiping away any existence of humanity from the face of the earth, leaving only the imprints of her foot, a harrowing demonstration of the power one elf has over the entirety of mankind.



Something then stopped the elf dead in her tracks. Juxtaposing the green landscape, there was floating white speck with little flashing lights leaving a slight trail behind it that was just before her that she had just barely made out. Leaning closer to it, she found it to be a rather large passenger plane attempting to fly away from her at full speed. Lyria was rather amazed it had survived. The puff she gave to clear all those clouds must have caught up the plane. Lyria questioned how it was still flying after all the tempestuous turbulence she kicked up when she blew away all those clouds. Such ponderous thoughts gave way to a wicked smile as she taunted all the helpless passengers aboard, letting them know they had garnered the enormous elf’s attention.



“Well,” Lyria placed her hands onto her wide hips, licking her lips, “I can’t say no to a free meal can I?”



With her mouth now agape, Lyria’s gaping maw soon engulfed the commercial plane, surrounding the passengers into a hellish moist darkness of her mouth. With the confines of her mouth, the plane was still flying straight in a hopeless attempt to get out her mouth. Such hopes were dashed as the light of the outside world became dimmer and dimmer as Lyria’s lips sealed shut. The passengers and pilots aboard did not have much more time to scream before the elf’s gigantic tongue rose up to greet them. As quickly as they had entered the wet dripping prison of Lyria’s mouth, her tongue came up like a great sea of red and then collided into the plane, annihilating them upon a terrible tide of her taste buds.



“Hmpf,” the elf pouted as she was unable to register even an inkling of flavour from the plane let alone that she had even taken anything into her mouth, “Guess I’m just too big to taste something so small.”



Now standing still, Lyria was looking beyond the curvature of her bursting breasts and came across a rather notable build-up of human civilisation. It was much more prominent than the other grey blots that denoted the cityscapes and towns she had been treading upon so idly, which made her assume it was some sort of capital city. Rather than simply squash it as per usual, she wandered over to it and started squatting down. As the air rushed around as her mountainous form lumbered downwards, the elf’s breasts still partly exposed at the top, causing a wicked little thought came to her as she towered above the city’s skyline. To her knowledge, much of the city was still standing from her perspective.



Below, the capital was in complete ruination. The earthquakes that emanated from every footfall had decimated much of the structures and architecture, those that still survived the city were soon engulfed by the shadow of the giga sized elf hovering above them. Looking up towards her, Lyria’s very body blotted out the sun, her toes that had crushed the outskirts and suburbs of the capital loomed like mountains. Even the slight wiggling of her toes in anticipation quaked the earth, as Lyria unknowingly caused even more devastation. Buildings tumbled over, crashing down into the cracked and torn apart streets, city folk were cast about, thrown from side to side by the intense reverberations, just from the slightest of motions from Lyria’s toes. It was then the darkness casted by the elf began shifting.


Before the citizens stuck in the capital could realise what the gargantuan figure was doing, the earth beneath them began to crumble, the land tilting and caving in. What they could not tell from their microscopic perspective was that Lyria’s fingers dug into the ground beneath the capital and soon the entirety of the city, alongside with a great chunk of the ground underneath, was trapped onto her fingers. The capital was dragged through the air, high up into the atmosphere, passing through the clouds until they reached the elf’s azure eye for their inspection. From the wreckage and ruination of the torn-apart city, the inhabitants stared up into the all-engulfing eye of Lyria, until once more; they were thrown about as the busty young elf moved her hand once more down towards her awaiting breasts, brimming out of the confines of her suit.



“Fufu~” the elf slid the capital down onto one of her enormous boobs, watching as small clouds of smoke puffed out from the collapsing buildings rolling over each as they tumbled down her fingers.

 

The destructive landslide soon settled, leaving a pile of debris atop her bust, followed by the usual sardonic remarks, “What do you think about *my* tracts of land?”



Yet the well-endowed elf was not yet satisfied with such a meagre bit of land on her breasts. Looking further out, she saw other cities staining the land that was ripe for the taking. Lyria thought it was all fine to crush sweeping amounts of land beneath her feet, but it deprived her on actually interacting with humanity. Rather having to conjure up images of how people below were being so easily decimated by her colossal, godlike form, Lyria wanted to see first and foremost the anguish of mankind. Though such a feat was nigh impossible given her current height, bringing up all those cities and collected atop her chest would be the only way she could personally attend to the suffering she was inflicting upon humanity.



Lifting herself up, Lyria spotted another yet smaller city to collect. A few steps over, once again dismissively crushing more remnants of the military that had been sent in a futile effort to defend the capital, the elf once again carefully dug out another metropolis to join the ruined capital laying upon her prodigious chest. Humanity was utterly powerless to stop Lyria trekking across the land, scouring everything beneath her as travelled about, collecting up all those little cities into a decimated display of destroyed cityscapes atop her bust. As the well-endowed elf energetically traipsed around, collecting any city she liked, much of the county below had been replaced with cavernous holes, a mixture of her footprints and gaping caverns where she had scooped up so many cities. During such acts, Lyria had inadvertently exterminated an entire nation, scattering its survivors who were fortunate enough to escape into other countries once the evacuation orders had been sent out. As Lyria looked down to her breasts admiring the quaint collection of cities, the thought never crossed her mind that her body was host to the remnants of a nation. All its infrastructure, its crowning achievements, even its military might were reduced to specks and stains stuck as microscopic clumps dirt covering her soles in a layer of dirt. Everything that was not scoured from the earth, the remnants of a proud, prospering country sat atop her breasts, awaiting her judgement.



Debris and ruination were strewn atop the busty elf’s chest. Amongst the wreckage lay a few survivors that had miraculously endured the upheaval from the ground, up into the heavens. The air was thin, the winds howling and blowing through the collected remnants of the cityscapes. The few city folks left alive barely had the strength to register what was happening to them as they sat there trapped with the dead and remains of buildings and structures torn apart by the giga elf. Yet their troubles had not ended. Soon, one of Lyria’s immense fingers soon descended down, pressing the already desolated cities into her breasts. Such survivors could hear the cracking and crumbling of structures breaking beneath her finger but as Lyria pressed into her boob, the cities collected began to tilt and then tumble down towards the point where her finger indented her skin. As she lifted her finger away, the immense landslide halted, only for it to continue as Lyria kept on poking all the land and cities.



She found it rather therapeutic. The screams and cries of humanity were enjoyable as a nice background sound but the continued wailing turned into a tiresome dirge eventually. Towering up beyond the clouds, Lyria enjoyed tapping her finger onto her breasts and deleting the cities upon her breasts, watching the little stains be removed from her chest. One hand massaged and pinched her nipple to calm her growing arousal as she continued obliterating the blots until she was struggling to contain her blooming pleasure. She grabbed a hold of both her brimming breasts, begging to burst forth from the suit. Lyria was poised to smash both her boobs together, letting her chest roll over the cities like a tide of flesh, consuming everything and everyone. The elf became more flustered, her cheeks growing red as she began panting. Once she was done here, the blasted suit was coming off and she was traveling around Earth to meet out death and destruction to all of humankind beneath her gorgeous godlike body.



Then, a deafening ring roared out from Lyria’s suit as a holographic display lit up on her wrist. Lyria closed her eyes for a moment, dispelling her arousal. Letting out a sigh, she tapped on her wrist to see what all the fuss was about. The display lit up an urgent message from the ship’s AI, which required her immediate attention, which caused Lyria to fluster. She became worried that a ship malfunction could strand her on Earth. As the panic set into her mind, she hastily fiddled with the holographic display to teleport her back onto the spaceship to deal with the problem. Lyria disappeared from the planet surface in a flash, leaving behind her complete and utter devastation.