- Text Size +

A tall tanned woman with short golden locks carrying a small sports bag entered into the open and spacious hall of her local gym. The manager, a balding man in his late thirties tapped away on his phone by the welcome desk. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted her coming. With a nod and a wave, he put his mobile away into his pocket and beckoned her over. He stood up from his chair, revealing his short stature as greeted her with a bright smile before having a chat with her.



“Hey there Nova. Just wanted to say something before you get started.”



Nova stood a head higher than him, forcing the man to list his neck back slightly to converse, making him stare into those golden amber eyes of hers. He felt rather awkward every time he had to since his eyesight naturally rested at her breasts. It did not help that her tight-fitting sports bra accentuated her bust, causing the top of her boobs to poke out as if they were going to spill over. Looking down greeted the manager with a set of chiselled abs cast in a luxurious light bronze shade before it reached her black gym spats. Her thighs were thick and meaty, a fact made more poignant by the outline of her quads pressing against her clothes. Overall, Nova’s brawn highlighted the absolute peak of fitness a woman could reach. With her height and strength, she bordered onto the realms of being an amazonian, especially with that sun-soaked complexion of hers.



The manager leaned over his desk and lowered his voice. Nova rose a pensive eyebrow and replicated his movements. “Couple of new guys joined today.” His eyes darted to his side as he nodded over his shoulder. Nova tilted her head and saw behind him that nearly all of the machines and equipment were vacant, except for three men huddled around a single bench in the free weight section. To their side, a giant mirror that stretched fifteen feet high and around its base were lines upon lines of free weights and dumbbells for all types of gym-goers.



The manager exhaled and ran his palm across his bald head before scratching his stubble. “You know it’s pretty dead around these times, but someone else came in and those guys came up to her. I dunno what was said but she left in a hurry afterwards.”



He turned his head and eyed them up before continuing. “If they say anything to you, lemme know and I can get them thrown out for you, okay?”



Nova’s lips curled into a smile. “Don't worry about me, Lewis. I’ll be fine.” Her soft-spoken voice and seemingly gentle smile put the manager’s mind to ease.


Lewis huffed and picked himself up from the desk. Before leaving he said to her, “Alright then. I need to go into the back for a while. If anything happens, you know where to find me.”



With a loud whistle and twirling of his keys, Lewis made his way down the gym floor and towards a door. Swiftly unlocking it, he then disappeared behind, leaving Nova and the three men to themselves. The grin turned devilish as Nova, whipping out her phone from her bag and pulling up a new app she had recently discovered. The description touted that this program had the ability to put the gym firmly in your control. She pulled it up onto her screen and fiddled around with the options quickly before nodding to herself in satisfaction.


Nova looked over the men swapping over sets. From this distance, a gym rat like her could tell they were using the lowest weights possible, a sure sign of newbies. She strode past all the empty equipment, the lined up rows of treadmills, rowing machines and stationary bikes, instead of taking up a bench situated right next to the group. She pulled out different bits from her bag, noting that any time the trio felt that she was not looking, they checked her out, their eyes scanning her and then settling on her prodigious and shapely proportions.



Nova turned her head towards them as they looked away out of embarrassment, allowing her to take stock of them. The one closest to her was this pudgy, pig-faced but nevertheless stout lad with puffed out cheeks and curly ginger hair. The only muscle on the fat one came from carrying around all that weight of his. The next had been doing his reps with a struggle that made one think he was trying to hold up the world, judging by his blown out expression at the paltry weights. Pale and thin as a needle, the pathetic dumbbells the thin lad tried to lift may as well carried the same density of a neutron star. A stiff breeze would provide a solid workout for him and do wonders for the mess of black curls he called hair. On the other side of the bench was a man so small, the bulk of the first nearly blocked him out of sight. This blonde-haired squat guy had some muscularity to him, though Nova couldn’t help but wonder if he tried compensating for his lack in the height compartment.



They eyed her up as Nova as she went over to the free weights and, wishing to make an impression on them, pulled out a set of forty-kilogram heavy dumbells. Lifting them over with ease, the guys shared glances with one another before whispering in hushed tones. Dropping the weights with a heft thud on the floor, Nova sat down on her bench facing directly towards them as their attentions turned to her. Taking one of the barbells in hand, she began curling it with such speed and ease that it appeared there was no weight at all.



Her bicep tensed and gorged from the strain. Having disrupted their workout whilst carrying on her own, she looked up to them, “Can I help you guys with something?”



The bulkier one unleashed a dismissal snort. Grunting and groaning his pathetic weights to the ground, the thinnest man wheezed out, “You got a problem?”



Finishing her set, she released her dumbbell, letting it hit the ground once more before feeling out her bicep, showing it off to the boys. Her gaze bored into the blue pupils of the fattest of the group, “What did you say to that girl earlier?”



“Same as we are gonna tell you!” The smallest peeped up. His voice came across so lightly he might as well have been huffing helium instead of air all his life.



He came into view by stepping to the side, beyond the girth of the pudgy man’s stomach. “After your all done here, me and the guys will be happy to show you a real workout!”



They shared looks with each other in a show of support as they cackled to themselves, though the laughs they unleashed passed more for an ear-piercing dirge. Nova curled her fist into a ball, the veins on her hand visibly bulging against her skin. As the group continued deriding her, they failed to notice Nova bending over and slipping her hand into her bag for her phone. With swift flicks, she brought up the app ‘Universal Fitness’ on her phone. Several interactable sliders appeared on the screen.



Meddling around with the options again, Nova bore a curious grin and deposited the phone back into her bag. The three lads who had been chortling amongst themselves found that their surroundings began to blur and change. With such realisation, they looked about in shock to find that the gym started becoming smaller and smaller. Nova appeared to grow into a giant, towering over them as she sat, watching them descend in height ever more until they appeared so minute, they barely looked to be taller than her shoe. Within a few seconds, each of them appeared no bigger than a speck of dirt. Nova blinked twice. At first, she believed they had all but disappeared. For all she knew, that app may have reduced them to nothingness.



The thin lad had now become isolated on the bench. From his perspective, Nova dominated the horizon like a mountain, her taut abs centred firmly in his view. He went over to the edge and peered over the precipice, seeing some speck flailing about at the bottom. No sooner had he attempted to discern who he was looking at, Nova made her move. Lifting herself up, her first step towards the group threw them to the floor, unleashing a booming roar each time. The power of her footfalls reverberated so that they could not hope to stand up straight. They were forced to lie flat, unable to escape the towering terror that approached them.



In but a few steps, Nova’s trainers stood before them. Her shoes looked as tall and brawny as houses. The fattest one had the pleasure of seeing all the bits of dirt trapped on her sole that was now almost as big as him. He tried to look up, arching his neck back all the way, yet he could hardly make out any discernable feature of Nova’s face anymore. Her massive muscle gorged quad took up most of the skyline for him. Beyond that, he could barely make out her sports bra. It felt as if he were standing at the base of a skyscraper.



Nova looked down upon them with a degree of shock. Little specks dotted the floor where there had been three men. She threw a quick look around the gym. Lewis still remained in his office and no one else had entered. Nova squatted down and eyed the mites running about in what she could only assume in sheer unbridled terror. She struggled to comprehend how they must see her now but the effect it had on her crept into her thoughts. Even bending herself over, it was hard to discern what they were doing. Squinting her eyes barely helped to reveal anything more. Nova could do whatever she wanted with the harassing trio. With a shrug of her shoulders, she felt it only right that someone punished them for what had transpired, so she raised her hand over the man stuck on the bench.



The shadow cast from her palm loomed over him and the thin lad cowered. His back hit the floor once more as Nova’s digits descend from on high, her finger and thumb several times wider and bigger than he. His shrill high pitch screams burned his throat out until he grew hoarse, now only eeking out hot air as the walls closed around him. Now trapped in her grip, the thin lad sailed through the air, the wind blasting against him as he came face to face with a giant amber eye staring right at him. A primordial terror overtook him, stunning him silent before Nova’s all-encompassing pupil. He could only behold the sight with an agape jaw as he gave up struggling against her grasp.


 
No sooner had he appeared before her inspection, a thundering hum came out that nearly shattered his eardrums in its intensity. As he recoiled from the drone and deafening ringing in his ears, the thin lad soon found himself being dragged again through the sky with such speed that his vision could not make out anything from the blur of colours. His flight ended abruptly as he looked about in bewilderment. Shooting several panicked glances about, he stared down and realised he was staring at Nova’s plump ass, more akin to two great prodigious hills jutting out, which were nestled in her black, skin tight spats.



Then, her hand came round and opened up a slight gap, revealing the top of her panties for him and was soon being hauled over above it. The thin lad hung over the pit into the dark abyss before him as he attempted to cling onto Nova’s finger for dear life, but her soon parted from him. Now freed from her grip, he cried out as he fell, plummeting into her spats. The waking world soon disappeared beyond the gap Nova had allowed for him, leading him into a new reality. His small and frail body found itself bouncing off the top of one of her butt cheeks. Upon impact, he bounced off and began rolling from it as struggle to latch onto her skin to prevent himself from falling further in. The thin lad struggled, groaning as he slipped and skidded off the top of her ass, before sliding further and then entering into a free fall, ending up at the bottom of her clothing. The soft fabric cushioned his fall but left him imprisoned, staring up at Nova’s tanned butt in all its glory. The light that poured in from the hole disappeared as he felt the ground shift beneath him. Suddenly, rocketing into one of her cheeks, her spats came to press him into her ass fully, giving no room to thrash about.



Nova barely felt anything. She twisted over to look at her butt just to see the faintest outline of a man pinned to her. As she was looking downward, she came to see another of the speck’s milling about on the floor. From her relative position to the group before they had been reduced to such a pitiful state, the one just by her shoe would probably be the fat one. With the same careful pinpoint precise movement and smallest application of pressure, she plucked him up from the ground. Again, Nova brought him before her eye to gauge his reaction to his recent change and again, the fat one’s yells and cries were so minute that they barely registered as noise whatsoever. To silence his mewling, she placed him directly above her brimming cleavage.



The fat one battered his fist against Nova’s digits as if thinking that being freed from her clutches would be a smart idea when he is relatively high up in the air. His wish to be freed was soon granted as he was let go and left to nosedive through the air until he smacked against her breast. At first, he landed just off the side of her breast, stabilising herself. Annoyed with the results, Nova cupped her bust from beneath and gently jogged her boobs up and down, watching how such a jiggle caused him to lose his footing and dive into the bowls of her cleavage. His freefall was halted once more as reached a point where he became entrapped. The fat one’s body nestled between her two breasts as he felt the overwhelming beating of her heat. All he could witness was the tanned skin ploughing into him, threatening to crush him flat at a moments notice. In a desperate struggle, he fought against her mighty chest, pushing her boob with some of his power. As he weakened, her flesh bounded back and trapped him still.



This time, Nova could feel something. She had seen him sail off between her breasts and disappear into the bowels of her cleavage yet he attempted to do something about his fate. Biting her lip, she cupped her heaving chest again and pressed them together ever so gently. The lack of feedback from her foe who had gone between the hills assured her she had won this encounter. Satisfied with victory, Nova turned towards the last of her targets. She walked around the bench, imagining how her steps would be rocking the shortest of the trio to his very core. To amplify his terror, she made sure to deaden her pace and then leverage her weight to express the full extent of the power she held over him. Circling around, the last of the microscopic-like dots revealed itself trying to hide away underneath the bench.



The squat guy didn’t need to bear witness to whatever Nova was doing to the other. He had already seen the fat one getting yanked away. Their sacrifice would be his gain so he thought. He attempted dashing and hiding beneath the workstation, trying in vain to find some sort of way to duck out of sight. Yet, he had become so small that his legs could not carry him far enough. Running got him nowhere, for he might as well have been isolated on a barren island. Everything that could provide amnesty from Nova may as well have been as far away as the moon. Then came the giantess. The overwhelming tread of her footfalls continued to cause him to lose balance, but he continued to endure until her gargantuan trainers landed just before him. Stamping down, the displacing air blasted him away with such violent winds, it had been as if he was struck by an explosion, which threw him across the air and onto his back.



With the other two already occupying parts of her body, Nova sighed as she decided on what to do with him. Unconsciously tapping her foot, she caused the squat man to be launched into the air and then slammed onto the ground to the rhythm she set. After a few moments of deliberation, Nova set upon taking her freeing up her shoe and hung her toes way above, wiggling them before lowering her foot. Just when it looked like she was about to make contact with the floor, she retracted it and instead went about scooping him up, depositing the squat man into the bottom of her shoe. 

 

A befouling musty hum assaulted him, choking on the air made dank and pungent by her sweat as he descended further beyond the mouth and deeper into the cave-like interior of her trainer. Gagging all the while, he fell onto the floor, tears streaming from his eyes and he gasped for fresh air. He looked up the source of light before he saw her white sock slip in, which then drowned him in darkness. Hanging overhead, he threw his meagre hand over his head, reacting out of some natural instinct, believing it could prevent the inevitable from happening. Her foot came down slowly, flattening him beneath her sole. Yet, his body endured. Though the pressure applied onto him should have squashed him into a bloody stain, instead he became pressed into her sock, melding deeper into it as if being interwoven into the material itself. Compressed flat and then depressed, sandwiched between the fabric of her clothing and then her sole, his muffled cries of help rang out into her sweaty sole.


Beaming a smug satisfied grin, Nova went about her workout with her new prisoners trapped all about her body. Knowing how powerless they were, imprisoned by her clothing and forced to writhe against her, her breathing grew restless and more frenzied with each passing moment. Impassioned from the feeling of power, she picked up the heaviest weights she could muster, pushing her physique beyond what she thought could be possible. Anything she could double, Nova attempted to do so under this aura of intoxicating power. Each exercise she undertook, she could only imagine the stress being placed upon those pinned down on. Every bead of sweat that pooled across her frame would be a torrent, drowning those shrunken men beneath such a tide.



Humiliation and pain. The new reality the three men faced tested their limits just as Nova tempered herself with her routine. Each suffered ridicule by being crushed in their own unique fashion. The squat man stuck in her shoe contended with her foot, suffering the most every time Nova transferred herself to a new machine or went to pick up more free weights. Every step taken threatened to shatter his minute body, digging him further into her sock. The thin lad, pinned to her ass, felt the most amount of agony when Nova sat down. Once Nova felt him, she amplified such feelings by wiggling about or listing side to side, lifting herself up and then slamming back down onto the bench, letting him hear her booming laughter each time she did so. Lastly, the fat one had long given up fighting her breasts, submitting to their power, smothered by her chest and drowning in the sweat that pooled down onto him. Any time he writhed about to gain some space to breathe, the deeper he fell into her top. Once Nova intensified her workout, he felt her heart pounding against him, the very reverberations unleashed droning into his mind.



To conclude, she extracted each of them and much to her surprise, she found them in perfect condition. Her eyes widened with delight as had expected to find them plastered against her body. Admiring their endurance, Nova rested with her back on the floor, depositing the three onto her abs before raising her upper body, crunching them between her six-pack. Disorientated and devastated from everything they had suffered, they barely had time to realize they had been placed onto the bronze hills that constituted her taut abs before witnessing the horizon collapsing on them and darkness once again engulfing them. Crushed between them, the three again found themselves under such abyssal pressure, they should have been pulverised into nothingness, blemishing her body. Nova continued with her set, each repetition smashing those who insulted under her weighty brawn. Imagining the duress of the specks stuck on her, she increased her face further, hoping to grind them into dust in this final.



Exhausted, Nova clamoured for air to fill her lungs. She reached over to her bag, dragging out a small towel. Ladened with sweat to the point where it coated her, she started wiping up all of it. When she reached her abs, Nova eyes lit up with glee as the specks remained alive despite her best efforts to vaporise them upon her chiselled abs. A devious thought came to mind, however. For one final insult, the haggard trio was plucked up and then placed into the towel as she cleaned herself down, rubbing them against her body, digging them into the crevices and bulging muscles of her physique. Her rag dripped heavy and full of sweat, swamping them with her musk. Walking over to the nearby sink, Nova wrung it with all of her strength and might, waterboarding those trapped within. Her sweat poured onto them, gushing past as walls of the towel closed in, suffocating and twisting their bodies with each motion Nova used.



Content with her work, she deposited her rag back into the bag, leaving those shrunken men within and then sat down on her bench, weary from all the fun and excitement. Nova then took out her phone and pulled up the app once more, realising now that it now had a plethora of personal options. A strange slider had a small person on one side, on the other a figure with a clock above its head standing next to what looked like a skyscraper. Shrugging, Nova dragged it across to full, wondering what exactly it would do to her. In that instant, fire coursed through her, as if her veins had ignited and sinews searing hot from a supernova. Tensing her muscles, she clenched her jaw and gripped her phone tight until it smashed. Forcing herself to her feet, the pain swelled to heights that started to overwhelm her, making her close her eyes to focus all of her willpower. Then, the roaring heat dissipated.



Nova placed one hand onto her head and tried to sit back down. With a great thud, she flattened the bench beneath her, crunching into a thing slither on her ass as the machines of the gym rattled from the impact. Weakened from the onslaught, she awoke and found that everything had become smaller. The rows of free weights were shadowed by her feet, the machines now minute enough that they rose no higher than her knees. She looked behind herself and saw that her ass had completely engulfed the bench she had been using previously. Confused, she stood up and bumped her head onto the ceiling, punching through the cheap material used. Patting her backside, Nova removed the churned up remains of her bench that clung to her ass cheeks. Hunching over slightly, she went up to the nearest mirror to inspect the sudden changes in closer detail.



Hearing and feeling all the commotion, Lewis came out of his office and saw the titanic Nova fawning over her new body, gliding her fingers through sweat-drenched muscles that glistened under the light. His jaw fell, stunned into silence as the titaness admired herself, paying little heed to the man poking his head out of the side of a door. Nova, in a test of strength, picked up a handful of the free weights, collecting all the dumbbells into her palm before tightening her grip. Under her grasp, her bicep bulged as the metal bent, forming a ball from all the mixed parts. With a childlike smile plastered onto her face, she tossed it behind her. Her idle strength sent it sailing through the air as it crashed through the wall. Uncaring to the damages, she sat back down, threw her legs high and then planted them across the free weight section. A myriad of benches and other equipment lay strewn before her. Then, Nova brought her legs together, her meaty thighs slamming together and grinding everything trapped between them. Throwing her back, she unleashed a burst of deep booming laughter before catching a glimpse of a horrified man staring at her.

 

Nova’s playful wink sent shivers down his spine. Unable to comprehend the sight before him, he sprinted for the entrance, fearful of whatever was currently occupying his gym. He clamoured downstairs and burst through different doors in record time, yet he had barely made it outside onto the busy street when the building behind him rumbled and quaked. Cracks formed on its surface as the foundations swayed from side to side. From the rooftop, Nova’s back burst forth as she stood straight. Shrugging off the debris, she gripped onto the buildings on either side to stabilize herself. However, she clutched on too hard and instead tore chunks out of their sides, spilling both people and wreckage out. Crushing such remains within her grasp, she pushed herself forward as her thighs ploughed through the vestiges of the gym’s walls, spraying brick and mortar onto the sidewalks and the nearby pedestrians. Nova’s trainer slammed down onto the road, catching a number of cars unawares as a shadow loomed over them. The metallic frames proved no match for her bulk as she easily slammed down onto him, shattering the asphalt beneath her tread.



Nova, now towering above all the nearby structures, surveyed the land from her new perspective. The city brimmed with fresh and exciting opportunities. Everything here could find use to test her strength. Lifting up her foot, she inspected the flattened vehicles now moulded into her sole. One test was already out of the way. She eyed up all the smallest of corner shops, to the largest of skyscrapers, each could prove more exciting than lifting dumbbells or using the exercise machines. Here, the metropolis would become her new gym. With a huge stretch that limbered her up, Nova set off once more, announcing to all with one thundering footstep after another that calamity and chaos would ensue for her gains.