- Text Size +

 

The loud music, voices and sound effects from the movie continue in the distance as the dim light of the screen allows you to see through your burning eyes as the huge fleshy pillars part and slide against each other, grinding and coursing across and over your body and into your face.

 

You feel your body creaking as your big sister's curious toes prod and push your groin and chest into the rubber surface of the sandal insole, causing you a chaotic mix of pain and pleasure. She gasps in excitement, shoving another handful of popcorn into her mouth as her eyes stay locked upon the screen, something dramatic apparently happening in the movie you're missing.

 

The thick odor of her sweat and the warm, ripe aromas flowing from between her toes and from across the skin of her soles fills your senses. Your body shudders at the lack of good oxygen while you continually shift between coughing and gasping the overpowering essence into your mouth, nose and coating your lungs.

 

The pressure suddenly increases as the tension on screen in the movie rises to an apparent crescendo. Claire's toes rough force themselves onto and around your body, grinding your puny form into the pocket of space pushed tightly against their sweaty undersides. As the sounds of conflict from the movie continue, she leans forward in her seat, the gaps between her toes sliding shut with a slick, wet sealing noise as you're entirely entrapped within the dark space.

 

Crushed beneath her toes, they curl towards your body and the insole beneath them as she becomes anxious at the characters on screen avoiding certain death. The space becomes tighter and the sweat and grime flowing across and under her toes pools onto the surface of the insole and over your miniature body. The hot, limited air in the dark space begins to cause you to struggle to breathe, falling into a panic as you're unable to move.

 

The sweat builds around your body and face as you're pushed into the giving insole of the sandal, the salty liquid filling into the indentation made around you and splashing into your mouth and nose. One of your limbs snaps and goes numb, trapped beneath the ball of her foot in the awkward position as your body is contorted beneath her toes. The sheer amount of force bearing down on your pathetic frame feels to your horror as if it's going to obliterate you.

 

For a moment your life flashes before your eyes, memories of seeing your big sister's size 9 feet stomping down onto small toys of yours and crushing them, the mangled smear of an unfortunate ant plastered against her sole while she had her feet up one day and you happened to glance. As your mind snaps back to the compacting world of toe-flesh, rubber and overwhelming heat, scent, and pressure- you burst into tears.

 

Your psyche reels in horror and desperation as you realize you're nothing more than another piece of mushed debris, a helplessly trapped and doomed insect who's only fate is to be an unaware plaything, an insignificant object like any other to be crushed destroyed by your sister's massive, beautiful, flexing soles and toes.

 

As the dirty sweat of her foot dripping onto you from the toes pressing down on you from above, mixes with the dust and grime smeared across her insole begins to rise around you, your face begins to become submerged. Gasping for breath, in a state of primal survival, you gag and convulse as you're forced to swallow the salty mixture in an effort to keep yourself from drowning.

 

Occasionally the huge toes close around you and crushing you flex, pushing down harder, letting off slightly, or idly wiggling over and against your body, battering you further. In between coughing fits and swallowing the thick, vile liquid to continue breathing, the air around you becomes thin, and your vision blurred, dizzy and going into shock from the pain and lack of oxygen. You sob, swallowing your sister's foot sweat and gasping through her musky scent as she laughs far above at the movie.

 

 Triumphant music blares through the television's sound system and as quickly as the devastating pressure started- it suddenly lets up. With a sickening, sticky popping sound, the sweat soaked flesh of your sister's toes and the sole of her foot pull quickly off of the slick surface of the sandal's insole. A wave of cold, refreshing air from the room outside flows quickly into the space against your back and over your body.

 

You feel yourself lifted up alongside her foot as she falls back into the chair, relieved as the characters in the film make it through some apparent danger and find yourself stuck to the ball of her foot. A thick film of sweat, grime and who knows what else lacquers you in place haphazardly against the bottom of her toes as you weakly gaze down towards the sandal beneath you and out into the dimly lit expanse of the floor.

 

Feeling the world shift around you, it's clear that she's lifted and is bobbing her foot over her sandal idly, as you've often seen her do. Scared at the heights you're suddenly reaching, and unsure of how to best free yourself from the sticky flesh you simply cling on as you feel the gravity rush through your tiny form while she moves her foot. The sandal, table and portions of the couch quickly pass by the air rushing over you, as she brings her feet upwards.

 

Sitting back onto the couch and roughly slamming her heels down onto the table Claire sighs in relief as the stressful scene ends, putting her feet up near the bowl she put the popcorn in, on the coffee table in front of the couch. Stuck against the bottom of her foot you're suddenly slammed down jarringly, hanging over the sheer drop towards the hard wooden field and gigantic bowl of popcorn beneath.

 

 As you perilously balance over the hot buttered popped kernels spread throughout the bowl beneath you, feeling yourself beginning to slip against the sticky, now idly flexing flesh of her foot you desperately glance around trying to figure out the best course of action. In the distance you hear Claire mumbling to herself as she picks a piece of popcorn out of her teeth with a fingernail.

 

"Ah jeeze! That was a stressful scene! I didn't think they were gonna get away from that giant monster but it's a good thing that robot showed up when it did. Man, bro is REALLY missing out here. What an idiot. Wherever he took off too I hope he's having a TERRIBLE time, maybe he should get swallowed by some big nasty beast himself- that's what he gets for ditching his sister like this. Hmph. "

 

 Slowly petering out as she continues to mumble to herself and chew on the bits of food in her mouth and around her tongue, Claire focuses back onto the movie, becoming enthralled by the unfolding exposition on screen and still failing to notice your now bruised and broken form clinging to the underside of her toes. Feeling something moving against the sensitive flesh, now exposed to the cold air within the room while up on the table.

 

Her other massive foot falls against the sole beneath you, as its curiously moving digits begin to search the area for the object or squished debris causing the strange sensation. Barely able to react, you see the moving, car sized pale forms of her toes move towards you and feel the hard surfaces of her toe-nails push under your limbs and body.

 

In one simple, flicking motion, like prying a piece of crushed food or sticky trash from between and under her toes she flexes her toes relieving herself of the weird feeling. As she does so you feel like you're hit in the chest with a tree trunk and your body is ripped from the firm grasp of the sticky, quickly drying sweat and grime securing you in place, to be sent spiraling through the air with the sheer force.

 

The wind knocked from your lungs and a sharp pain racking your body, you're pretty sure the impact of her toenail casually flicking at your chest broke multiple ribs. Your vision distorts as you grasp at yourself, curling as you fly through the air above the table and watch the hillside vista of yellow white fluffy popcorn bits, and the surface of the ceramic shiny bowl, rise towards you. Your unnoticed mite-sized body flings unceremoniously and unseen into the buttery, billowy pile beneath you, as your casually scratched off your sister's foot and fall into her bowl of snacks.

 

Stunned for a moment you fall, bouncing and rolling deep between the puffed snacks, some of them crunching and breaking into bits- others absorbing the impact like Styrofoam. As you roll into the depths of the bowl you become coated in a layer of dusted cheese-salt and butter, burning your wounds, nose and eyes as you struggle to navigate the strange popcorn cavern system.

 

Looking up you see the dimly lit ceiling above and out into the room and the massive soles and slowly wiggling toes filling the horizon in one direction. Taking a moment to adjust and realizing as you settle into place that you've partially lost the use of at least 2 of your limbs, only able to roughly stand or move and basically drag yourself around the area.

 

The sounds of the movie continue outside the space muffled by the puffed shapes and slowly shifting forms, punctuated by the reverberation of Claire's movements, laughter and mumbling to herself throughout. You search your mind for any way you might be able to escape the constantly moving forms of puffed corn mass surrounding you or get your sister's attention from here.

 

However, before you can give it too much thought you see a shadow cast over you while scratching at your chin and staring down at the popcorn floor. Looking up you scream reflexively as you see the huge, outstretched fingers of your sister's hand, the blue polish across her sharp manicured fingernails flaring in the light cast from the TV intimidatingly as the entire industrial crane sized form descends and begins crashing deafeningly into the popcorn above and around you.

 

The entire bowl rocks, and the sea of snack food surrounding you is blasted like a harvested landscape as she hungrily shoves the sharp forms of her nails and the soft lengths of her fingers into the small space- grasping as much of little snacks as possible into her grip before the entire mass suddenly shoots back up from the bowl out of sight towards the couch beyond the view of her feet.

 

 As you cower in fear shattered bits of popcorn and dust rain down across and around you as rogue kernels and dropped puffs batter against you. The huge feet balanced over the bowl wiggle happily as the sound of loud, rough chewing echoes from the distance, followed by the reverberation of your sister swallowing loudly and sighing satisfied.

 

"Mmm~ delicious. Ah- I think I might eat this whole bowl of popcorn myself. Glad I got some other snacks too- I got the munchies bad tonight. Too bad bro's not here to help me finish it all up, but whatever- more for me I guess~" She says, punctuating her sentence by burping loudly and laughing. "Haha- plus now I don't have to worry about enjoying being able to just do that freely too."

 

 Hearing the sound of the couch shifting as she leans forward again, you see the form of her open, grasping palm coming towards the snack bowl. Bracing yourself you attempt to force your wounded body to move, fighting to avoid being swept up alongside an entire handful of the salty bunches of puffed corn.

 

Limping weakly towards the curved rise of the wall of the bowl and piles of popcorn gathered aside it, you crunch across the surface of those beneath you. Your legs break through and into the hollow puffs and stick to your limbs as you struggle to move and keep your legs free.

 

A booming sound emits from the screen as explosions from the movie fill the room and your area in the bright orange and red light of the flames. The reddish tint adds a terrifying quality to the looming clawed form descending towards the color washed surfaces chaotically rising around and above you.

 

You reach the edge of the area in time to escape the massive forms of her fingers smashing into the hillside sized pile of popcorn, and steady yourself against the moving puffs nearby you as the entire mass shifts and flows towards the empty space left. Her hand crushes and drags another cluster into the air, and out of sight past the rising shape of her glistening soles.

 

The rumbling sound of her pleasurably dumping the handful into her eagerly awaiting mouth and happily crunching and chewing before loudly swallowing again echoes around you once more as the light from the screen dims back down again.

 

 Her hand reappears above you, coming in quickly for a second grasp of the tasty snacks without much hesitation. Unable to quickly move to avoid it within the small window of time- you merely shudder in place, moving back and forth while holding onto the nearest puff like a shield to desperately protect yourself. Her fingertips barrel down directly towards you, threatening to grab the area you're in of gathered puffs against the wall of the bowl.

 

However, they quickly change direction, confused for a moment you watch her hand turn as you're shown the tops of her fingers and the glowing sheen of her fingernails as their forms curl within the bowl in front of you. Your confusion is quickly cast away however as she sweeps her fingers across the wall of the bowl crashing through the gathered popcorn like a bulldozer and crushing the two puffs beside you into shattering pieces of dust and puffed shell that spray against you.

 

The force of her fingers sliding casually across the area to gather the bits from the side of the bowl and sweep them towards the main mass in the center hits against the side of your body. The impact crushes your arm against your torso, twisting and breaking it, as you're sent twirling  into the now shifting and rolling bunches of popcorn being gathered together.

 

Gasping in salty mouthfuls of buttery atmosphere and flavor dust covering and settling over you, you push with your remaining good arm against the ball-pit like falling puffs rolling over and around you. Terrified you find yourself trapped with the main mass of the bite sized snacks, unable to escape or clearly see the direction from which her massive fingers will come next.

 

A loud smashing sound draws your attention as a sudden rushing motion rips away the cluster of puffs laying next to you, causing the cold air and light to rush into the space. The pale form of Claire's fingers pull away out of sight carrying their prize far into the distance above.

 

Struggling to push the mass of popcorn off and away from you and gain some sort of traction and right yourself from the chaotic laying position you find yourself in you find little success before the crashing shapes of her fingers smash through the puffed pile again for their next handful of doomed targets. One of her fingertips slams into your chest, the warm- soft familiar touch of your sister's hand for a moment covering most of your entire body in an almost intimate manner, seeming to feel at and maybe even sense the irregular shape of your body against the puffed snack.

 

Your moment of hope is instantly dashed however as the pressure from her finger increases instead of letting up. You feel your body strain in the space between her muscular digit, and the rigid structure of the large piece of popcorn your body is wedged against. For a moment you think your spine is going to be snapped, but the puffed snack's outer casing breaks first, collapsing around you as her huge finger pushes further into the pile, not even truly noticing you.

 

Your torso and broken limbs are compressed into the mass of the piece of popcorn, wedged deeply within its collapsing foam like shape and you find yourself tumbling along with it as it falls from between her fingers. Stuck within the piece of popcorn you scream, watching the hand raise back up again and rolling with your free arm and head wiggling out of the salty, crunchy puffed surface you've been pressed into.

 

Looking around your panic raises to an uncontrollable level, as you see the ruins of the popcorn rolling about in the bowl around you. The piece you're stuck within now one of only a handful or so of pieces left sparsely spread around the loose kernels at the bottom of the bowl. The cheese dust and salty butter stings your eyes as you're now sobbing uncontrollably and desperately pleading as loud as you can.

 

You wriggle in a futile motion against the tight, firm grasp of the folding and crushed form of the popcorn piece you're wedged into.

 

 As you continue to shout, the sound of Claire giggling and talking to herself echoes around you, overwhelming your meek and tiny pleas. Wiping her mouth and talking to herself, she shifts forward in the seat and grabs the edge of the bowl with one hand, lifting it into the air and jostling you about within alongside the other final bits of her snacks.

 

"Mmmm, this popcorn tastes better than usual for some reason, I can't seem to get enough of it. Maybe it's because bro isn't here like normal steal all the good puffs or something. I think I'm going to eat every last little bit and just really savor it. Hehe~ What lucky little snacks, you get to be broken down and become part of my big, beautiful body hmm?"

 

She says as she places the bowl onto her lap and rubs at the huge surface of her tummy rising above it like a cliff wall. The jiggling form of her ample breasts shift and move as she runs her hands up and over them before running her finger over her lips and gazing down hungrily smirking towards the remaining few bits of popcorn, and the one you're pressed within down beneath her.

 

"Hehe, mmm~ You must be so happy to fulfill your purpose and be the lassst little ones to enjoy being pressed down into my hot, waiting mouth and swallowed down the dark, tight tunnel of my throat to slide down inside me with the rest of the lucky little snacks~ Make sure to be really tasty for me okay little puffs?~"

 

She says giggling and posing girlishly above the bowl, seemingly having a bit of fun while bored for a moment as she casually picks one of the few remaining pieces nearby you and pops it casually into her mouth, chewing for a moment then swallowing. She continues playing with her food, poking at another piece before throwing it up into her mouth as well, smashing it and swallowing loudly.

 

You scream as one after another, all of the other popcorn puffs are snatched quickly from the porcelain surface around you, leaving your rolling puff prison as the only remaining snack within the bowl alongside the flavor dust, sheen of slick butter, and shifting forms of stray kernels.

 

Your big sisters face only continues giggling and teasing down towards the bowl unknowingly from far above, enjoying herself as she plays with the last of her food childishly, thinking she's alone and enjoying her own childish antics.

 

Finally, to your horror, her hand lowers towards the bowl again, descending slowly towards you. You shiver within the puffed mass ensconcing your body and limbs, wiggling your free arm, and shouting from your exposed head hoping she'll notice the strange movement or shape of the snack.

 

Instead, she simply strokes at and playfully rolls the piece of popcorn beneath her fingertip, talking towards it and giggling again as she pinches it, and you within between two fingers and begins slowly raising you into the air along.

 

"Oooh~ Look at this, the last little survivor of the snacks. I'm afraid I can't let you go little straggler~ That big monster movie left me feeling quite hungry for some reason and I need every single one of you little things to fill up my ravenous kaiju girl appetite. Hehe. Have fun being crushed up in my mouth and being sucked way down into my stomach now, my salty little prey!"

 

Claire says giggling to herself and playfully bantering towards the tiny piece of popcorn between her fingertips, before her face while the credits to the monster movie roll on the screen in the distance. Slowly and dramatically licking her lips in front of the tiny snack, she opens her mouth wide mimicking the creature in the movie. Raising the piece of popcorn, she dangles it above her jaws while making an extended "Ahhhnnn~" sound effect.

 

 The hot, buttery scented moisture of your sisters massive, awaiting maw washes over your face and body as her plush, wet lips slide open before you. Like a shifting massive door unveiling a view into a cavernous, dark moist space within you see the light from the screen reflecting and shining off of the saliva covered surfaces of the sides of her huge teeth, and the flesh of the inside of her mouth.

 

The flexing muscular form of her tongue moves out wiping itself across the pillowy pink lips teasingly before spreading itself out across the floor of the cavernous space like a quivering, awaiting red carpet. Long, thin strands of saliva trail and drip from the roof of her mouth to the surface of her twitching tongue, and drape like falling decorative strips between her now spread wide and open lips.

 

As she lets out the teasingly extended "ahhn" sound, the scent and warm rushing air from within her body overwhelms you along with the rumbling of her voice deafening your ears at this close distance even with such a casual and cute vocalization. You find yourself unable to even move, mesmerized like a pathetic prey animal before the gargantuan predatory creature that Claire had become to you now, nothing but a piece of food between her fingers being slowly lowered into her mouth.

 

Screaming and beating against the popcorn around you with your free arm you feel the heat from within her mouth close in on you, as her fingers pass within the gap of her lips and bring you within her mouth. Your actions are cut short as your head and arm, alongside the puffed ball are pressed onto the heated and wet, sticky surface of her tongue which folds and swells around you- pushing you against the buttery mass.

 

The light in the space fades quickly as she pulls her fingers back out of the tight, saliva filled space, the last shards of television glare shimmering off the surfaces of her teeth surrounding you as her tongue slams you into the roof of her mouth. Pressing and moving against and over the congealing mass of popcorn now melting and dripping around you she enjoys the flavor, shifting and moving the glob and your body throughout her mouth and around her tongue.

 

Letting out a loud "mmm" sound around you, her lips part slowly, allowing you to see for a moment again within the super-heated space, as her saliva and the salt within her mouth burns your orifices and fills your mouth with her spit and chewed food. You scream again, coughing and pleading for Claire to feel you, or hear you, not to eat you like some tiny snack item, as she begins sliding you back across the roof of her mouth with the salty mess towards the flexing opening of her throat.

 

You feel your body thrown against the tight orifice, as it closes around your arm and head, then opens again and begins to suck and pull against your body and the mass of food around you, pushing around and closing in on you as everything goes dark, and you're dragged into your sister's eagerly awaiting throat. As the walls of slick saliva and food mush covered muscle crush in on your body you feel yourself being smashed into unconscious. Contorted into a bone breaking shape, you let out a final shout, your mouth and throat filling with her fluids, as your vision goes dark.

 

You lose consciousness, becoming just another piece of food drawn into her massive gurgling stomach alongside the rest of the salty bits around you.

 

Claire sits up suddenly in her seat, putting the bowl down on the table and tracing the final shape of buttery popcorn mass down her throat with her fingertip as she swallows it satisfied. Feeling it pulled down within her and fill her stomach alongside the rest of her salty snacks she's surprised as she lets out a sudden burp while the last little mass, and you, settle within her.

 

"Oof- that last little bit was more filling than I thought it would be. Mmm. That movie and snacks were pretty good. Too bad about bro though, guess I'll see him again soon though, whatever~"

 

 Giggling to herself, Claire yawns and stretches, laying her body across the length of the couch as the credits of the movie roll. With her stomach filled and satisfied with the long, dramatic action movies conclusion, she drifts off slowly to sleep, licking her lips and rubbing her stomach, unaware of the pathetically lost and slowly digesting body of her brother being broken down within her.