- Text Size +

Third Journal Entry

May 20th

List of things I have found out:

  •     Summer is just younger than me. She is about seventeen and three quarters.
  •     She has been home schooled for all of her life by private tutors.
  •     She is going to start going to public school when she is eighteen. What is that school called? I believe she said it was called a "university". Oh, and I am going to have to guard her while she attends school. It will be so embarrassing.
  •     Summer is, like, half royalty. Yeah, half. Her mother is the half sister of the king. That makes her the half-niece of the king.
  •     That guy she was fighting with, his name is Brett. The two of them had been "going-out" (although Summer has not explained what that term means yet) until just recently. I am assuming that means that they were really close. I will try to get one of the maids to explain it.
  •     Oh, yeah. Summer has a whole staff of maids, cooks, servants, tutors, secretaries, and other such personnel. And I mean lots of them. They all seem pretty nice. But there was one maid, a "personal" maid (well, technically the personal maid), that I did not like. And for good reason. It turned out that she was hired to spy on Summer for Brett. I ended up replacing her. So now, not only do I guard Summer, but I dress, bathe, and otherwise attend to her.

Not much has happened in the last two-and-a-half weeks in terms of threats. But Summer and I have had a few out of the ordinary experiences. She now seems to like the fact that I can change size. (She has me practice every night before sleep to further the time that I can maintain my different size.)

After I became her maid, and therefore am required to bath her, she has twice had me do it in a different size. Once large, once small. I guess those are the only two experiences worth telling about. So I will tell you those stories.

Large:

So it was the second day on "maid duty". She had told me that we (meaning her) were going to take a bath. I asked if I should change clothes, seeing I was in my ICA uniform, but she quickly responded no. I did not think much of it at the time.

We entered the bath, where she had me remove her clothes. Man does she have a wonderful body. I can’t explain the feeling I get when I see it; it must be extreme jealously.

Anyway, so the bath (which is like a monster pool that just happens to be shallow) was already prepared. Bubbles were everywhere. I am so glad I am on guard duty and not cleaning duty. Yikes.

She told me to roll up my sleeves and pant legs, which I did. And then she walked to the center of the pool before turning to face me.

"Now grow," she instructed.

I wish I could see my own face after she said that. It was probably priceless. I did not move for what seemed like minutes. She had to say it again before I snapped out of my trance.

"W-what?" I stammered.

"I would like you to grow nice and big for when you wash me. Grow to about thirty feet tall. Don’t worry, the ceilings are plenty high."

"But..."

"Please," she pleaded. "I really want to know what it feels like to be washed by giant hands. I trust you not to harm me."

Although she was pleading her eyes told me she was dead serious and not going to give in. I complied. Thirty feet is not that difficult to achieve, but maintaining it is another matter. Since I came to her service I have gotten better, but I did not think I could hold it for longer than 10 min.

She was right about the ceilings; I did fit. Walking into the water, I realized it only came up to my ankles. My pant legs were rolled up passed my knees, so I kneeled down in front of her.

"Are you absolutely sure about this, Lady Summer?" I asked one last time. She nodded.

At that time my hand was about as long as two thirds of her height. I reached to the edge of the pool for a towel, soaking it into the sudsy water. I used my left hand to brace her back, cupping it into my palm. Then I started with washing her arms. Wrapping the towel around the tips of my fingers, I rubbed softly over the length of each arm. When finished, I moved onto her back.

After a while my own back started cramping, so I asked, "Lady Summer, may I lift you into the air?"

She gave a quick nod. I straightened my back, lifting her gently into the air. She was not heavy at all. I had her lay in my palm while I washed her legs as I had done her arms. When all done with her limbs, I asked what she wanted me to do about her privates. I could not find the words, so when I asked I just kinda pointed. She giggled. "That is part of washing me."

I tried to be inconspicious about my gulp, but that is not an easy task when you are a giantess. She burst out laughing, almost causing me to drop her. "Just kidding," she said, still laughing.

I gave a huge sigh of relief before placing her in the water, and exiting the bath. I fainted before I had a chance to change back to normal, and woke up the next morning with Summer sitting by me.

Before leaving me to rest, Summer whispered in my ear. "That was quite the lovely experience. We should do it again some time." Then she left.

 

Small:

I think it was three days after the giant bathing that Summer found out I could also shrink. So when we went to bath, she gave me a menacing grin. "What?" I could not help asking.

"You know how I had you washed me as a giantess? Well today we are going to swap roles. You are going to shrink to wash me."

I had already suspected that I was going to be subjected to that, but it took me by surprise nonetheless.

"How small can you go?"

"I might be able to pull off a little under a foot for ten minutes," was my response.

"Can you try going smaller?"

"I guess I could try." I knew I was digging my self a hole that I soon would not be able to get out of. But what was I supposed to do? Was I supposed to refuse Summer’s wishes?

When we started the bathing process, I undressed Summer like before, and then instead of going into the bath water, we made our way over to the massaging table. (Yes, Summer has a massaging table).

I shrank down to about six inches in height. The view was out of this world. Imagine the perfect girl, times ten. Oh and then she is naked.

Summer picked me up so that I sat in her palm. Then she laid down on the massage table, stomach down. The table was long enough that I could stand on the end of it with plenty of room.

Summer placed me in front of her chin, which was resting upon her arms.

She took a bottle of body wash and squirted it all over herself. "Your job is to rub it in, and then I will rinse it off. Piece of cake, right?"

"Yeah, right."

I climbed onto her elbow and then started the ascent to her shoulder. I swear I slipped twenty times. When I finally reached her shoulder I was greeted with a view of her vast back... just before slipping down into the small of it. There I started scrubbing with all of my might.

Lucky for me Summer did not actually expect me to entirely wash her. She knew she only had a maximum of ten minutes. After a few she turned over and had me scrub her stomach.

It is the strangest feeling being dwarfed by a pair of breasts. I don’t have words to describe the feeling. I will leave it up to your imagination.

Summer had just barely placed me on the floor when I fainted. I woke up the next day with her, once again, sitting on my bed, watching over me.

"So which do you like better?" I asked, truly curious.

"I like you big." She had said that with such a thoughtful expression. I wonder what she was thinking at the time.

 

So that concludes my first two and a half weeks summary.