- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Full story

Author's Chapter Notes:

Full story

Welcome to the beautiful city of Columbus, Georgia. In this place, there lives a beautiful 24 year old ebony named LaToya.

LaToya attended Auburn University & was close to getting her degree.

She was very popular back when she was in school & she was always admired by other women. Or other women were jealous of her.

She put a ton of work into her diet, her exercising, & her fashion. Standing tall at 6'1, with long black hair, a bright smile, and of course...... the goodies.

LaToya was attractive to just about everybody. Even other girls.

With her diet & exercising, she built her body up like a temple. She had a big tight booty, a nice set of boobs, & soft feet. Always with purple toenail polish.

It made much sense as to why other girls would be jealous. Because she had everything the other girl's wish they had, and was wanted by all the guys around her.

Today was a getaway for her. It was a Saturday. The Georgia fair comes into town during the beginning of October for 3 days, and she never misses it.

Great food, great games, a calming atmosphere, you name it. It was a place to go if you wanted to get away from personal issues & the pressure of finishing off college.

Today, we join LaToya at the Georgia Fair & see what comes for her today....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~At The Pinball Machine~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

While leaning down & aggressively pressing buttons on the pinball machine. LaToya said excitedly "Come on baby! Come on! Come on! ...... Come- FUCK!!!!!!"

The pinball machine turned off & she lost the game as she pushed the machine.

With a stretch, she rolled her eyes & said "Oh well, ain't gonna win every time. But shit nigga, I almost won the mutha fuckin' prize this time."

She looked away from the pinball machine & saw her cute goth friend Macie, who was playing at the 'ring the bottle' game. In hopes of winning the $20 prize.

LaToya grinned & said with a cute smirk "Aye, what up girl."

The thick goth girl looked over at her with a disappointed face after missing her third bottle.

"Oh nothing. Just trying to get some money. There is a new funnel cake that I'm wanting to try. I wanna have gas to get home, money to buy a funnel cake, & some money for a refill. I forgot my purse & now I am paying the price." Said Macie after giving a sigh.

Curious, LaToya said "These niggas got a new funnel cake? What kind it is?"

Giggling, Macie responded "If I'm not mistaken, it has got chocolate & vanilla filling to it along with blueberries. Blueberries are a favorite of mine, so I really want to try it."

LaToya smacked her lips. "Come with me gurl, I'll get one for both of us. I see a spot over at that table over there. We can just sit there."

They both began to walk over to the concession stand, and then Macie said in an honest voice "You know.... you're an amazing friend. I don't know what I'd do without you here."

LaToya chuckled & said "Hey hey honey, that's what friends are for. I want you to have fun too. We at the fair & it ain't come around often. So, giving you a good time is the least I can do."

Macie said "Thanks. I'll make it up to you someday. I'll pay you back for the funnel cake if you don't mind."

LaToya smiled & said while chuckling  "No no gurl, I don't need no money. Its free of charge."

As they resumed making their way across the bridge, Macie looked at LaToya's backside. Which caused her to make a confused facial expression.

"Um.... LaToya. Can I ask you a question?" Asked Macie.

LaToya said "Whats up?"

Macie said "I know it is none of my business. But why on earth are you wearing stripper boots at the fair? And why do you have a thong on?"

LaToya said "Wait, you see my thong through my dress? Damm....  Well, honestly, since you curious. I came here for fun, but I also tryna get laid. Wyatt's sorry broke ass cheated on me with his other boo Kim. So, I am cheating on that lame ass nigga. I'm looking for a man who can actually do me right. Get it on video & make the nigga jealous."

While facepalming, Macie said "With a big juicy ass like that. It shouldn't be hard. If mine were that big, I'd be showing it off & fucking every guy in the state.... I mean, sure. People think my ass looks nice in fishnets & I get paid a lot on OnlyFans. But you got the power to fuck anyone. And you can even steal someone's boyfriend."

LaToya said "Uh huh, that's why you ain't got a man. This big booty took years to get. Exercise & diet on most days, and you'll get one too. I wasn't born with this big booty."

Macie said "Well, I hope you find a guy here. There are so many guys roaming here. You could capture anyone's eyes."

They looked over & saw the concession stand. LaToya said "There's a spot! Go sit over there hun, ima go get us that funnel cake."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~Minutes Later~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

They were both sharing the funnel cake while sitting at one of the wooden tables. Savoring every single bite. Amazed with its flavor.

It was definitely something new that they had never tried before. So it was a new experience for both of them.

LaToya moaned "Damn girl, this shit be delicious. I never knew a funnel cake could be so good."

She bit another piece from the funnel cake. And then she held her belly. She opened her nouth & let a loud belch come from between her lips.

Macie chuckled "You full?"

LaToya nodded as she rubbed her tummy. "Ugh, Macie. I think I gotta use the bathroom."

Macie said "Uhm, number one or number two?"

LaToya held up two fingers. Then said with a groan "Ugh, sweet jesus. Its a big one. I can feel it throbbing in my asshole."

Macie cracked a smile & took another bite of the cake.

Then while LaToya was holding her stomach, she felt something itching her crack. Her first assumption was that it was an ant.

"OUCH! What in da fuck was that?" Shouted LaToya as she jumped from her seat fearfully.

Confused, Macie said "Is it an ant?"

Then with even more confusion, LaToya said "I ain't seen nothing. Maybe I scared the lil nigga off when I got up."

She laughed as she sat back down. Her big tight ass sat perfect on the bench.

Then Macie said "Ants can't talk or understand the human language. I don't think you getting up would have stopped him from exploring your ass. Shit, if I were an ant, I'd probably try to explore that booty too."

LaToya said "I think I know that girl. Ants ain't know what I saying. And really? My booty is that nice? Damn girl, that's real nice. Lemme just take one more bite & we can get back to walking."

She picked up her fork & as she began to reach in for more, she screamed.

"OUCH! Fuck! There it is again! Ya know what, ima just grab this little nigga!"

She put a hand up her dress & began digging around deep. Then she felt something super tiny on the outside of the thong.

"There you are muthafucka." Said LaToya.

She pulled the tiny spec out from beneath her dress, and then sat it down on the table. Both LaToya & Macie stared down at it.

LaToya's jaw dropped. "Is that a..... tiny man? No no, that's a girl! What were you doin up my booty, lil fella. Were you lost? Hey yo Macie. Look at this itty bitty lil bitch."

Macie looked down at the tiny woman with an evil smile.

"Hey there. Why were you exploring my friend's ass? Are you some pervy little lesbo?" Asked Macie.

LaToya said "How did you shrink? Shrinking is only in movies. Ain't no fucking shrink ray, is there?"

Macie then said with a nervous chuckle. "Actually, there was a factory that shrunk thousands not too long ago. A fume had leaked. Thats probably how she shrunk. Still doesn't give her permission to explore your big beautiful ass."

The microscopic little blonde girl screamed for her life, telling her what happened & what's going on.

With an eyeroll, Macie leaned over & spat on the tiny girl.

"I don't want to hear what you say bitch. Don't fuck with my fucking friend!" Said Macie.

LaToya said "Macie, girl. Let me handle this. This my bug."

Macie shrugged & said "Alright bitch."

The tiny girl cried while wiping the spit off "Miss! I shrunk earlier & I need your help! Please help me! I have to get home to my boyfriend! PLEASE!!"

Latoya laughed & said "Lil bitch, I can't hear yo ass. I ain't understand a word you said. Sorry, but your lil bitch ass is going straight in the trash."

She picked the tiny girl up & proceeded to carry her towards the trash can.

Then Macie quickly said "Wait! Toya, I got a better idea."

Then LaToya stopped, and the terrified girl had her lips forced to the trash can.

With a laugh, LaToya said "Lay it on me."

"You gotta use the toilet, right?" Asked Macie.

LaToya nodded.

Then Macie said "Why don't you drop her in the bowl, take a shit on her, & then flush her. It will be the ultimate humiliation. Even more humiliating than being tossed in a trash can. I do that whenever I find a bug or ant, and I happen to have some in me."

The tiny girl began screaming & kicking even harder than she did before. Probably more than she ever did in her life.

LaToya said with a grin "Know what? That's actually a good idea boo. I like how you think."

Then Macie said "You're welcome sweetie. I'm gonna ask you a question. But its up to you."

Then LaToya said as she began walking off "Whatcha want."

Macie said "Can you help me pay for my Coca Cola refill before we go?"

LaToya said "Sure thing girl."

She held her stomach & could feel a gurgle. "Oh god! I'm bout to shit myself!"

She began walking faster to the bathroom & shaking. Macie followed behind as LaToya's boots clicked fastly on the concrete.

Finally, she approached the bathroom. Realizing that it was empty.

"Ah, yes. Empty. Just the way I like it." Said LaToya as she walked into the ladies room while holding her butt cheeks. She rushed into one of the stalls & locked it behind her.

A smile came across her face.

"Any last words honey?" Asked LaToya as she stared into the tiny fearful eyes of the shrunken white girl. She was frozen in sight & could not say a word.

Then with a grin, LaToya showed the toilet to the tiny girl. The toilet already had piss, two green logs of shit, & used toilet paper....

The tiny girl whimpered.

"P-P-P-PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!"

"Enjoy yo swim, lil girl." laughed LaToya as she flicked her into the disgusting used toilet bowl.

"AHHHH!" screamed the tiny as she splashed into the water. One of the greasy slimy chunks kissed the girl on the face when she landed.

LaToya looked down & smiled at her.

She turned around slowly & lifted her dress, then resumed to pull the black thong out of her crack.

The tiny girl looked up fearfully & saw the sexy thick booty lowering onto the toilet.

"Uh huh, that's right. Look up. Look up at this sweet tight ass." Giggled LaToya.

She strained & then a stream of pee went into the toilet bowl. Letting out a moan of serenity & turning the water even more yellow than it already was.

The tiny girl had a disgusted face as her beautiful new white shirt got ruined. Completely stained from top to bottom in her juices.

LaToya strained harder & pushed harder "Here it comes! Aw shit!"

The girl looked up & began screaming her throat out as LaToya's asshole began to open up.

A huge slimy chunk of shit began to slowly slide out of LaToya's butt crack. It was like a massive building compared to the itty bitty girl.

Long, brown, thick, & literally dripping in anal juices. The piece poked it's way out slowly while LaToya kept a smile. She continued to push harder.

The tiny girl stared up & continued to scream. The hard wet slimy chunk slowly came out of her thick warm booty, & then.........

.

.

.

*PLOP!

The thick juicy turd splat right on top of her poor face. Staining her rosy cheeks & dunking her to the bottom of the bowl.

LaToya could hear the plop when it splashed into the bowl. And some toilet water soaked her now relieved crack.

A sexy smile formed on her face. "Ooooops. Sorry hun. That slid right outta me. My bad."

She wobbled her ass on the toilet.

"Oh no! Oh lord jesus! I got another one! It's bout to come out! Swim gurl, swim gurl!" Her hole puckered.

She strained again & another thick juicy turd began to slowly come out.

Despite her warning, this log was forced out without any hesitation...

The tiny girl covered her face & cried "Noooooooo" as it plopped beside her in the shitty toilet water.

...
...

Afterwards, LaToya burst into a hefty dominant laugh as she reached over for a roll of toilet paper.

She said "I know I be pretty & all that, but even a queen like me has gotta take a dump somewhere." She spread her cheeks & began to slowly wipe her crack.

The tiny itty bitty girl swam to the surface.

As her head bobbed over the water, she stared up as the toilet paper cleaned out LaToya's big disgusting butt crack. LaToya tossed it into the bowl & the sheet landed right on top of the tiny girl.

Latoya then sat for an extra minute. "Uh oh."

Suddenly, she ripped a loud explosive fart."

It exploded out of her crack & left a horrid nightmarish stench in the bowl.

"Nope. False alarm. Sorry bout that. Thought I had one more in me." Said LaToya as she stood herself up & began pulling her thong back into her butt. "Ah, boy don't I feel better."

She looked into the toilet & said while laughing "I ain't even sorry. You stupid lil hoe. That's what you get for getting a sample of this big juicy booty."

LaToya pulled her phone out of her purse & pointed it at the tiny girl who was floating in the toilet with her dump

"Say cheese, bitch." Said LaToya

A flash could be seen from inside the stall. And now the humiliation would soon be posted to her Instagram.

LaToya said with a giggle "Ima let yo ho ass swim for a bit. Better hope no other girl here ain't gotta shit. Or else. You may get flushed. Byeeeee"

She smiled & closed the lid while waving at the girl.

Then began walking out of the stall, just to see Macie standing in the entrance of the bathroom.

"Did you do it?" Giggled Macie once LaToya was out.

Then with a loud laugh, LaToya replied "Guuurl, I shat right on her muthafuckin face. Just like a lil bug."

Macie chuckled "Was it a big one?"

LaToya said "Fat as fuck. Took me a second to push out. That's how big it was. You shoulda seen that lil bitch when she swam back up. 'I'm so sorry!', 'you a monster', like gurl. Shut yo fuckin ass up."

Macie said "Awe, that poor little girl."

LaToya said "You was the one who suggested it. I hope you ain't wanna keep her, cause I ain't bluffing. I squeezed two fat ass logs out on that puny lil white girl."

Macie said "You are kidding, right? I don't feel bad. You're my best friend. Your big & beautiful ass should only be caressed by people who are worthy. She was just a bug. Not even a real loss if you ask me."

With a smile, Macie slapped LaToya's ass cheek & watched it jiggle.

"You did the right thing." Said Macie.

Then suddenly a guy walked up to LaToya. "Wassup. This goth chick said you needed a new man. This true?"

LaToya said "Ummmm, Yes it is? This sorry ass nigga named Wyatt fucked this bitch behind my back. So, I'm here looking to get fucked. How'd you know?"

Macie said "Thank me later. Was just helping."

He said with a smile "Come on girl, why don't you come with me to my motel? And we can get freaky? That ass looks thick as fuck."

Macie said "Have fun."

LaToya said with a smirk. "Aight. I'll see you later Macie. We can meet here tomorrow. Ima go get fucked by this handsome nigga."

He grabbed her hand & they began walking out of the park, and to the car. LaToya was dragged out with him & she was clearly excited.

Macie said while she watched them go away "Are you serious? ... Well, I can't get a fucking refill now. Well, hope he makes you happy."

She dropped her cup in the trash & headed off to get on more rides. In hopes to not vomit her lunch from earlier.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, LaToya was walking to the parking lot with Devin. "So, where you work?" Asked LaToya.

Devin said "I work over at the Jordan store. They gave me a job with no work experience. And I ended up getting paid pretty well. How bout you?"

LaToya giggled "I work at two places. I work at the golf course by our house & I work at the car wash. I like workin' at places where my ass can hang out & these niggas can't get on me about it. Where we going boo? Which motel were you talking about?"

With a grin, he said "Holiday. They got some of the best beds you could ever think of. The beds alone are worth all the money."

LaToya said as she stepped into his car "Nigga! That's where me & Wyatt had our first fuck date."

Devin said "Mmm, he may have fucked you before. But I promise you, my dick is way bigger than his."

She laughed as they began to drive their way over to the motel.

LaToya felt a strong attraction to Devin... and it was weird because they literally had just met. She loved his smile & loved his voice.

Her pussy was dripping with anticipation & her heart was racing.

She was excited to get a huge cock inside of her after Wyatt fucked his ex. It would've been perfect revenge.

She had just taken a shit on a little girl just for the hell of it, and she knew she would go fuck another guy to piss him off.

LaToya had a big fat juicy butt. Everybody was attracted to it. But this was her first time ever to cheat on somebody. She didn't care how mad he got, all she wanted was for Devin to fuck her good.

Around 15 minutes later, they finally arrived at the motel.

It was pretty shady. But she had stayed there in the past, so she wasn't necessarily concerned of how the place was gonna be.

"Dayum nigga. Wyatt gon' be so pissed. Should we get a video? I want this lil nigga to see how to fuck a bitch right." Said LaToya.

Devin said "Hey boo, its up to you. I just wanna get in there."

They pulled into the parking lot & then she slowly stepped out of the car. She stepped out & began quickly making her way over to the elevator.

You could hear her boots from miles away because they clicked so loud.

Devin followed up behind her with a raging boner in his shorts.

As LaToya & Devin stood by the elevator of the motel for 5 minutes. ANOTHER tiny person suddenly began to climb on her. But this time, from the bottom of her boot.

He grabbed the laces & fought his way to the top with pure dedication. He was destined to get ahold of her.

He climbed up higher & higher, then he finally reached the top. He carefully slid his way down into her beautiful pink socks while she awaited the elevator.

*DING*

*Elevator Door Opens*

Devin stepped into the elevator & LaToya followed.

He said while licking his lips "Mm, I can't wait to taste your pussy."

LaToya chuckled while rubbing the front of his shorts "All yours boo."

As they finally reached the floor. They both quickly rushed their way over to the bed with excitement.

"Come on nigga. You want this or not?" Said LaToya as she rubbed her ass.

She lied herself down on the bed & began pulling her thong out of her butt.

With a lick of her lips, she tossed the thong at Devin's face & spread her legs.

"Fuck me." Said LaToya in a dominant voice.

"FUCK!" Screamed Devin.

LaToya confusedly said "Nigga, what's wrong?"

Devin said "I need to go get the lube from my car. I be right back. I'll be back for that delicious tight pussy." He put two fingers up & shoved his tongue between them before exiting the room.

LaToya sighed & sat there. "Figures. This nigga better be right about this big dick. Cause his bitch ass sure is pissing me off. I prolly ain't gonna be as horny when he gets back. I guess I better take these boots off."

She leaned forward, and began to unzip them. Then something unexpected happened... another tiny person fell out.

She said with a disgusted face "Da fuck is that?? Oh shit. Is this another tiny bitch?"

She lifted the tiny person up slowly, and was amazed with who it was......

It was her boyfriend Wyatt.........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"WYATT?! Nigga, what the fuck you doing here??" Shouted LaToya angrily.

Wyatt said "Are you serious? I was just tryna get to my room. I've been staying here for the past few days. I thought you were paying a visit!"

LaToya said "Fuck no! You fucking cheating ass nigga. Me & Devin finna fuck in this bed. You wanted to go & fuck that dumb white girl. So this is what you deserve. Aint nothing you can do to stop me eitha. Why ain't you out with that ho since you love her so much."

He said "Kim? Bitch went to the fair all day. She hasn't texted back yet."

LaToya laughed & said in a teasing voice "What she look like? I prolly ran into her somewhere. Ya know, cause I always manage to run into one of yo ugly ass hoes all the time."

He said "She wore white heels, a black tank top, and some zebra printed leggings. She has a big ass & long dirty blonde hair"

Suddenly LaToya's smile froze.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" Said Wyatt.

She put a hand over her mouth while trying not to laugh. Then she burst into a hard loud fit of laughter. Which could've woken everyone up.

"Was she THAT skanky ass white blonde girl?"

He nodded.

Then she laughed even harder.

"What's so funny?" Asked Wyatt.

LaToya said "Was she tiny? Bout as small as you?

He nodded again. Then asked curiously "WAIT. You found her??

LaToya leaned up off the bed & then proceeded to walk over to the tv set with her big beautiful butt cheeks bouncing.

She leaned down & aimed her ass at Wyatt. "I guess you could say. Yo stupid little ho kissed my ass earlier."

With a giggle, she slapped her butt cheek.

Wyatt stared confusedly. Unaware of what she was trying to say.

LaToya turned around & then looked down at him with a grin.

"Nigga. I ain't even know she was tiny. I was sitting on the bench with my bitch Macie. I felt this itch on my booty. Like. An unbearable itch. And I finally got up. YOUR LIL BITCH was stuck under my ass. I was bout to drop the bitch in the garbage. But Macie suggested that I give her a taste of this ass. So I did." Said LaToya.

Wyatt said while whimpering "Y-You sat on her??"

LaToya said "PFFT. No nigga! Macie suggested I drop some deuces on that bitch. So I dropped that itty bitty ho in the toilet. And I shat. Right on her slutty ass muthafuckin face."

Wyatt cried "HOW COULD YOU? BITCH! SHE WAS WANTING TO BE YOUR FRIEND!!!"

Giggling, LaToya said "She can make friends wit my shit. Cause that bitch ain't ever gonna be my friend. I ain't even feel bad either nigga. It felt good. Now it feels even better. Knowing it was that stupid ass lil thot."

She leaned over the bed. With her huge tits hanging over him.

"Just to rub it in. It was prolly the best shit I've taken in months. Slid right out of my ass & made a big plop. Think. Yo big booty ex, LaToya Dianne Smith, took a big fat stanky shit on the slut you been fucking with. And not just any slut. A hoe. An ugly worthless lil hoe. Hope yall wasn't planning to have a life together. Cause ya'll ain't now."

She lifted her phone up from the edge of the bed & pulled up the image of Kim swimming inside of the toilet.

"In case you thought i was lying. Here's your boo." Said LaToya as she showed him the picture.

He began to cry.

Devin suddenly walked back in. "I'm back baby.... I forgot my...... What the fuck you talking to? Why you hanging over the bed like that?"

LaToya said while moving herself "This is my soon to be ex nigga Wyatt. He shrunk himself & somehow found his way up here. I apparently shat on his boo at the park."

Devin said annoyedly "Why is he shrunk?"

With an eyeroll, LaToya said "People been shrinking lately. There's a weird ass virus causing niggas to shrink."

Devin said "Well. You getting rid of the little nigga or what?"

She said "Hmm, I had a better idea."

Devin raised his eyebrow "What's your idea?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

~3 Minutes Later~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Wyatt was now on a string & tied to the tip of Devin's cock.

"Aight, I want you to put it deeep in my pussy. Fuck me harder than anybody else. I really wanna feel it." Said LaToya in an excited voice.

Devin's dickhole was right in Wyatt's face. It was throbbing & Wyatt was screaming.

He said while begging "LaToya! Wait! We can work this out! Please don't do this to me!"

LaToya got on her back & spread her legs wide. Leaving a perfect entrance to her tight shaven pussy.

She said while licking her lips. "Fuck me. Remember. You got my tiny ex on your dick. Make sure you bust a nice healthy nut right in his little whore mouth."

Devin bit his lip & walked forward. LaToya rubbed her pussy as he climbed on the bed to began to insert his cock.

Wyatt cried "OH GOD! NOOOO!!!!!!"

Devin slipped his cock inside & then he began pounding away at the beautiful thick goddess like there was no tomorrow.

His entire cock got inside & Wyatt got smashed around the insides of LaToya's cunt for a good 20 minutes. You could hear tons of muffled screaming & cries. But nobody in the room cared.

It was too cramped to scream & being pressed against the hole of Devin's dick made it nearly impossible to scream loud enough to where anyone could hear him.

LaToya could do nothing but smile, knowing damn good & well that Wyatt was getting the ride of his life.

It would be a miracle for him if he didn't drown yet. Considering how wet she was. But then she felt his cock pounding even harder & her moans got louder.

With all the loud moaning on the outside, Wyatt knew what was about to happen. And he was not ready.....

A steady throb came from Devin's cock & warm thick white stuff began to drip from the hole.

Wyatt's eyes widened & he let out a loud scream for help. But it did nothing.

As he screamed, Devin's huge cock exploded & a loud sigh of relief could be heard.

As he screamed, cum spewed into the back of Wyatt's throat & poured it's way into his stomach. He ended up swallowing WAY more than what got inside of LaToya..... pretty embarrassing

LaToya moaned loudly from pleasure as the cum spewed inside of her.

She giggled "Mmmm, I told you that you'd love how good my pussy feels. Your cock really is bigger than Wyatt's."

LaToya pulled herself off of his cock & then sat up in the bed with a satisfied smile on her face.

She looked down at the tiny cum soaked Wyatt. Who was barely breathing. He was shaking & whimpering from how horrific the experience was.

All he could think was "How can a pussy be such a scary place?"

LaToya said with a bitchy attitude "How did that feel? Had enough yet muhfucka? - NOPE. Don't answer that. You ain't going to answer me because you ain't got a choice. Well, now. Just like yo lil hoebag girlfriend, you bout to taste this big tight ass. Devin woulda put his cock in there & smashed you around, but, I'd rather do this."

She lifted Wyatt & then spat in his face. "Prepare your nose nigga."

He whimpered "P-P-Please no!"

LaToya said "Oh I'm sorry. But who wanted to fuck a white girl over me? Right? YOU DID NIGGA. Now shutcho fucking ass up & kiss mine."

She reached behind her, and he loud out a hellish scream as she slowly insert her finger into her crack. She felt him slide between her cheeks & she licked her lips.

Wyatt got stuck to a splotch of shit that was stuck to her asshole.....

"That's better. Start licking Wyatt. Or else. Ima treat you just how I treated Kim. And Now Devin, you bout to get a taste of something you been waiting for."

Devin said "What that?"

She lied back down & spread her legs again. Showing her beautiful tight pussy.

"Watcha waiting for? Put your tongue in me!" Excitedly said LaToya.

Wyatt screamed for help as he was stuck to the nasty asshole. While his big booty ex girlfriend was getting eaten out by a new guy.....

It angered him badly, hearing Devin's tongue licking all over her cunt. Meanwhile, Wyatt was an itty bitty spec of dirt in her ass.

She let a few small farts out as Devin licked away. Just to make Wyatt suffer even more....

"Thats it baby." Moaned LaToya as she put a hand on Devin's head to force him into it.

Devin batted away at her clit with all his might. Her pussy juice had a nice delicious taste to it & it managed to get on Devin's face too.

It took a good few minutes, but LaToya finally began to quake.

Forcing a tongue DEEP in her pussy, her legs began shaking unbelievably fast. It was like ecstasy. She couldn't believe how good he was doing....

She moaned & then suddenly she squirted all over his face.

Devin moved his face from her pussy until the squirt finally finished. It had soaked the bed & Devin's face. Both at the same time.

LaToya said while panting "WHOA...... damn nigga. You can tongue me good!"

Devin said while panting "What can I say, I had lots of practice."

With a lick of her soft lips. LaToya said to Wyatt "Hope this taught you a lesson about cheating. I got a squirt for you too tho."

She strained & then suddenly.....

PFFFFFTTTTTTTT

A wet fart exploded into his face & caused him to fall from her hole.

She leaned up & then dragged a finger through her butt crack to pull him out. He was having a HELLISH time with her. He couldn't believe it, but her pussy was worse than her ass.....

Although her ass had a horrid stench, her pussy almost drowned him.

This was something he wasn't even sure he would survive. Because it was very clear that LaToya was VERY rough in bed. And him being tiny only made it worse.

Once she pulled the scared little man out. She lifted him to her face & then immediately held her nose.

"Nigga. You stank." Said LaToya.

Wyatt said while gagging "IT'S YOUR FUCKING FAULT! YOUR ASS IS DISGUSTING & I ALMOST DROWNED IN YO FUCKING PUSSY!"

LaToya rolled her eyes. "Well nigga. I DID shit a few hours ago. So, that may explain why it smell like that. And what can I say, Devin knows how to make me cum. I WAS gonna free you, cause I figured you been through enough. Buuuut, since you wanna say shit bout my pussy. You in for another treat."

Wyatt cried "I HAVE LEARNED MY LESSON! I HAVE LEARNED MY LESSON! I'M SORRY FOR CHEATING!!!"

He began bawling. It was evident that he really didn't want another 'treat' from his ex.

But she didn't care.

She grabbed Devin's cock & said "Yo Wyatt. Guess what I'm about to do to ya?"

Wyatt groaned "Oh no...."

She grinned as she slowly began tying Wyatt to Devin's cum soaked cock again.

Wyatt had no way of answering anymore....

LaToya moved onto her stomach & opened her mouth wide with her tongue stuck out. Even after cumming once, Devin knew he could do it again.

Her lips were so soft & welcoming, that he had no doubts of busting another nut inside of her.

He grabbed her by the hair & then shoved his cock into her mouth.

It was so big that it left Wyatt hanging over the chasm known as her throat. It was a horrific sight to know that he could literally be swallowed & die right there....

She wrapped her lips around it tightly & began to slowly suck on it.

"Devin! Stop! Don't listen to her! She is fucking crazy!" Screamed Wyatt as LaToya moaned louder. Solemnly to silence the helpless little guy.

Devin didn't care about the tiny. It was just something that made him want to cum even harder.

Nothing was enough to stop what was happening. Her moans silenced his cries & her soft luscious lips were bringing Devin closer to an orgasm.

Then as he began getting closer, LaToya used her secret weapon... she slipped her tongue out & began licking slowly on his balls.

Wyatt knew what was next...

He was destined to stop it from happening, but he knew he never could. He began to fiercely fight as Devin's dick began to shake.

"Holy fuck! The tie is undone..... I wonder why LaToya didn't tie it as good this time. Maybe this bitch is finally giving me a break." Said Wyatt to himself as he realized he couldn't reach her tongue.

More thick white stuff began to drip from Devin's cock. Then Wyatt screamed in fear while holding onto the tip of his dick for dear life

Wyatt cried "LaToya! LaToya! Save me! Save me! Save-"

Suddenly he was silenced once again.

A huge thick load of cum exploded into his mouth & face, and it managed to blow him off of the tip of the cock. He screamed for his life as he began to fall.

Then suddenly...

*GULP!

LaToya gave a huge gulp. Swallowing both Wyatt.... and Devin's cum.

Wyatt screamed for help as he went sliding down into the dark acidic abyss known as her belly. He flipped & spinned until crash landing into the tummy acids.

There was no escape....

There was nothing to hold onto to.....

He was floating in her gut with nothing but the tiny bit of Funnel Cake from earlier.

As Wyatt struggled to stand up in the hot acid, the glob of cum came down & splat on top of him. Forcing him to fall face first into the acids.

He was literally just like a piece of food........

Meanwhile, LaToya grinned. "Mm, delicious. Just as expected. I knew that cock would fill me up."

She licked the rest off of his cock & slurped it off her lips like ice cream. She made sure every drop of cum was off his cock.

"Wyatt. Nigga, where you is?" Asked LaToya. To not hear any response....

She stared closer at his dick & then her eyes widened with a huge grin forming as well.

Devin said confused "Where is he?"

LaToya rubbed her belly & then giggled. "I think I may have just swallowed him... whoooooooooops."

After a minute of silence, a loud laugh erupted from her.

It was clear that no remorse was in her heart for the little man. She just continuously laughed about how she had just swallowed Wyatt with a load of cum.

After a minute of laughing, Devin interrupted & said "Well baby, ya wanna continue?"

LaToya said "Mm, sorry boo. I wanna feel this tiny lil nigga digest. We can fuck some more tomorrow. I ain't gonna be able to cum again after eating that nigga."

Devin rolled his eyes & said "Aight, goodnight bitch. Wake me when he is done so we can fuck some more."

He turned over & began to sleep while LaToya was too entertained with the fact that her ex was in her tummy.

LaToya rubbed her belly & lied next to Devin. "Guess we gon' find out what this itty bitty nigga look like tomorrow morning."

She snuggled up against Devin & they went to sleep together.

Meanwhile, Wyatt was being digested inside of her gut. He was twisting & turning inside of her until finally being fully digested like a piece of food. But in the morning, her & her ex would be finally broken up.......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~In The Morning~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

LaToya's eyes flickered back & forth until eventually opening. She grinned & stretched her arms with a sigh of relief.

"Yooooo, Devinnnnnn. You ready to watch this big booty take it's first dump in front of ya?" Asked LaToya in a sexy voice.

She looked around to not see Devin anywhere.

"Ugh. A one night stand? Damn nigga coulda fucking told me! Hm, I guess he left.... Ah well. That nigga ain't stopping me from my morning shit. Thats for sure."

She began to sit up, but did not realize..... Devin was actually tiny. He caught the disease as he slept.

It was a kind of karma. Since he was only interested in sex last night instead of actually being with her.

LaToya's beautiful shaved pussy stared at him. It was so big... it could swallow him up & he could drown.

She leaned forward & got herself off the bed, he got stuck to her pussy lips as she made her way to the floor. Devin hung on tightly & struggled not to scream.

He was beginning to realize how horrific it had to have been for Wyatt last night.

She began to stretch her arms & then a loud juicy fart roared out of her throbbing asshole.

LaToya said "Whew wee, sweet lord jesus, I really gotta shit..... Nah. I better take a shower before I shit the lil nigga out. Get it all nice & steamy for him before he slides out my big ass."

She began walking over to the bathroom & then turned the shower on. Devin buried himself deep in the warm tender cunt before he were to fall out or something serious happened that could kill him.

LaToya pulled her dress off & was now standing nude inside of the shower.

She leaned down & turned the knob. He crouched & stayed low as she began to bathe herself off. Her beautiful elegant body was washed & cleaned to the very last spec.

It was beautiful......

But as she rubbed the cloth across her breast, suddenly Devin lost his grip.

Spinning & flipping, he splat down into the water right by her soft wet feet.

"GAH! Da fuck was that?!" Shouted LaToya as she quickly turned off the shower.

She leaned down & looked at the tiny spec that fell out of her pussy.

"Devin?? Holy shit nigga, is that you? NIGGA! YOU SHRUNK!"

She suddenly began laughing her head off.

And Devin fearfully shook, unknowing of what her sinister plans may be. His fear was that she would do what she did to Wyatt. But with a new guy....

She wiped a tear from her cheek from laughing so hard. "Well lil nigga, I was gonna keep you as my man. But I ain't dating no fuckin ant. I got something for you. Since I ain't keeping you, I'm gonna have a lil fun."

She began to squat over him.

Her cunt was ready to deliver.

It began dripping like a broken faucet.

Devin cried for his life & took off running. But he could not get anywhere. The water from the shower made the tiny man impossible to move.

She continued to smile, and then a hard heavy stream of piss was unleashed.

It poured & sprayed all over his face. It was like an endless waterfall of urine. He choked as her pee filled his tiny mouth & stung his eyeballs.

She had her eyes closed & had a big beautiful smile as her bladder destroyed him.

He had a mouthful by the time she was done....

Finally, the very last drop of pee came out. He was like a tiny pissy air freshener.

She lifted him & said "Ya know, nigga. I could just flush yo ass down the drain or even just drop yo ass in my garbage can. But, since you love my big thick booty so much. I think I'll let you in one last time."

He tried to swim away, but her hand swooped him up quickly.

She smiled at him & then gagged. He turned around to see the massive spitball on its way down.

Before he could even turn away, it splat right on top of his face & made him sticky.

She chuckled "I gotta make sure you stick before I put you in my big fat booty one last time."

He said "Can I fuck your ass?? You said we could fuck again before I left!"

LaToya said with a click of her lips "Nigga. I don't give a fuck. Sure. Fuck it some more. I ain't gon' feel it."

She leaned down & pressed her finger into her butt crack, just like she did with Wyatt. Her fingernail pushed him in, until he was stuck to her big juicy asshole.

It smelt absolutely nightmarish. It had a scent of the chocolate fudge cake from Red Lobster.

Things were much MUCH worse....

Mainly because she had to shit.

She ripped an extremely loud wet fart. It was REALLY really stinky & juicy. The fart stained his face & some parts of his body, but nonetheless, he was still stuck to the hole.

She said "I got a big gift for ya. I've been holding this in all night. So you better appreciate it."

She giggled as she wobbled her ass over to the toilet bowl & began to sit.

He ferociously fought to get off, but it was so sticky & he was so tiny, it was never going to happen.

Another wet fart roared into the toilet. Still unable to knock the scared little boy in.

Devin screamed at the top of lungs as anal juice exploded into his mouth. It was the worst thing he ever tasted... he looked below to see the clean toilet water below him.

"Oh no boo.... please don't shit! I'll make up for last night!" Said Devin.

LaToya groaned. "Damn right you will."

She wobbled her butt.

"Not sure if you heard what I said a minute ago. But I was in the shower just to make my body wet. Ya wanna know why I did that?" Asked LaToya

While trying to move his face away from the hole. He gagged "WHAT?!"

She said "That way my shit will have a stronger scent. A nice big shit after a shower is STANK-AY. And well. You've outlived your usefulness. Sooooo-"

She grunted again.

The hole slowly opened up & then a long, wet, slimy, green turd poked out.

A huge sadistic & unforgiving grin was across her face as she felt it poke out. She heard a crackle as she felt the chunk get forced into his mouth.

She continued to push relentlessly. The piece seemed to be getting bigger & bigger as she continued to push.

But after a few seconds of pushing... it was hanging in her butt above the water.

To him, it was like a skyscraper....

The turd was fucking massive.

She said "You like that boo? Those are yo kids that I swallowed & that's the lil nigga that I swallowed off yo cock."

He took his mouth off of the hefty piece & held on with his hands.

"Baby! I'm begging you! Please give me a chance! I'll be the best tiny boyfriend ever!"

Then it began sliding out.

"Honey no, no, no, NOOO! YOU CRAZY BITC-"

*PLOOOOOOP

The turd came down & made a huge plop into the bowl.

Sending water up her booty.

"Sorry nigga, I ain't hear what you said." Giggled LaToya as she began reaching for her toilet paper.

She tore a piece off & bit her lip as she began slowly dragging the sheet through her crack. She knew it was a big one, because shit was smeared all over. The entire sheet of toilet paper was soaked in her dump.....

She knew for a solid fact that Devin was nothing now but a stain in her toilet.

She giggled as she stood up.

"Sorry nigga. Hope you wasn't expecting some relationship with this big booty. Cause this booty just DUMPED yo ass!" Said LaToya as she slammed a finger on the flush.

Little did she know, Devin got splattered on the bottom of the toilet when the piece was dropped. LaToya literally killed him with her morning dump...

It was hard to believe, but now she was officially single. Her boyfriend was a big fat piece of shit & her one night fuck buddy got crushed under her shit.

Devin went swirling down the drain with the massive chunk & the dirty sheet of toilet paper. Him & Wyatt were nothing now but a memory.

"Jesus. I already have to shit again.... nah, I better hold it till I get  home. My son Trevon prolly got into sum shit." Said LaToya as she headed out of the bathroom to get dressed.

She put on a thong, a pair of black & white booty shorts, the same shirt from yesterday, & put on her stripper boots.

She headed out the door & took off to go find her son.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~Two Hours Later~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Trevon, where you at?" Shouted LaToya as she proceeded to walk through the open door.

It was weird. Because he usually immediately responded. But this time, nobody answered.

Her boots clicked on the hard floor as she walked to the stairs. She had told him very clearly not to get in her bed. And she knew he was likely asleep there. She was getting annoyed at the very thought of it.

"Maybe the lil nigga is in my bed. I fucking swear. I ain't in the mood for this shit." She began walking upstairs. Boots clicking every step of the way.

Then she finally approached the wooden door.

She looked around & then shrugged her shoulders. "Guess the muhfucka is out with his lil stupid ass white girl. That little boy really ain't know better. Why the fuck do niggas always like white girls. Why can't they like a bitch like me."

She walked over to the bed & began to sit. "Well, at least now I can relax."

Her butt slowly came down & then it landed onto the bed. She began drinking more of her Starbucks latte, and then something itched her butt crack.

"Ugh, FUCK! Why must these muthafuckin tiny niggas be everywhere!" Screamed LaToya as she jumped up.

Only to see a tiny white woman on the bed.

"Who the fuck is you?!" Shouted LaToya as she looked in her palm to see a nude tiny girl.

The tiny girl said "I'm Ashley! Im Trevon's girl! We was just about to fuck!"

A confused look came on Toya's face. Then she looked around the bed & saw her tiny son shaking in the bed beside her butt.

Nervously, LaToya said "Trevon! Oh dear god, are you okay?? Its okay. It's okay. Mommy is here. Nobody gonna hurt you. What is you doing in my bed??"

Ashley said "Can you please help us? Look how tiny we are! You almost crushed me!"

Then LaToya said "I ain't worried 'bout you. Little bitch."

She gave an evil look towards Trevon. It was clear that she was MAD.

"I thought I told you..  NOT to be having sex in my bed." Said LaToya in a serious voice.

Trevon said "I'm sorry mom, your bed is just so.... comfy."

LaToya rolled her eyes & said "Well, since you niggas ain't listening to me. Ima punish you. And trust me boo, you ain't gonna like what mommy does."

Confused, Trevon stared.

LaToya lifted both him & his girlfriend up. They screamed.

Screaming, crying, & begging for LaToya not to do anything too hasty.

But she did not care what they were wanting.

LaToya walked into the bathroom & turned a light on. "Aight, you niggas is finna pay."

She carefully sat Trevon on the floor under the toilet. Then she held Ashley right over it.

"MOM! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Screamed Trevon.

LaToya giggled & let go while biting her lip. A loud scream exploded from Ashley as she splashed down into the disgusting bowl.

She licked her lips & then said "How's it feel down there bitch?"

Ashley looked up with anger in her eyes. "GET ME OUT OF HERE!" screamed Ashley as LaToya gave her sadistic smile.

Trevon kicked his mom's feet & desperately tried to stop whatever she had in mind. But he was too tiny to really do anything.

LaToya was a bitch. But she usually had reasons behind whatever she was doing.

LaToya said while looking down at Trevon "Sorry boo, but momma's gotta shit."

She stuck her tongue out & bit her lip, then pulled her booty shorts down along with her thong.

Trevon was in love all over again....

He was dating Ashley MAINLY for her big tight booty. Ashley was a thick white girl from his school. LaToya did not like Trevon dating her. LaToya literally had just lost two men the night before, so she wanted to punish him for dating this girl that she hates.

LaToya had hated Ashley for awhile. And this was her perfect opportunity to show how much she really despises her.

When Trevon saw his mom's ginormous ass, he dropped to his knees & was absolutely in love with it..... He never knew just how big, thick, & tight it was. Until he was tiny & looking at it from below...

"I'm glad I held this in. I took a shit at the motel. But knowing a lil bitch is under me, makes the shit wanna come out even more." Said LaToya as she turned around. She then brought her big juicy ass to the seat.

She sat down & then LaToya ripped a hefty fart that almost instantly suffocated Ashley.

Trevon began to viciously attack LaToya's feet screaming "MOM! WAIT! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS! I PROMISE TO NEVER HAVE SEX IN YOUR BED AGAIN!"

Meanwhile, a big dripping wet log began to slowly make its way out.

Ashley stared up. Shaking in absolute fear & horror.

All she could think was "Is this really how I'm going to die??"

The more Trevon begged, the harder LaToya pushed. It was so wet & stinky....

LaToya didn't give a fuck about the bug beneath her. All that mattered was that she get rid of the fat nasty piece waiting inside of her butt.

It was now hanging directly over Ashley's face. And it was a nasty one...

Ashley began pissing herself & said in a whimpering tone "TREVON... HELP.... ME...... P-PLEASE......."

LaToya wiggled her booty & just like that, it was pinched off. It fell just like a huge building, and then......

*SPLAT

It splat directly on her face. Pushing her to the bottom of the toilet just like a little bug.

Trevon heard it dunk into the toilet & it brought tears to his eyes. Knowing his mom just took a fat shit on his girlfriend that he had known for 2 years now.......

When it made a dunk, LaToya said "Ahh. That felt so good. Whats wrong Trevon? You don't like this big booty bitch shitting on yo precious lil white chick?"

Meanwhile, Ashley fiercely swam around the giant turd & reached the surface of the water. Her face had a huge shit stain.

Ashley began swimming quickly to the side of the toilet bowl, in hopes to be able to climb to the surface to hop inside of LaToya's butt. To make an escape.

She began to climb & then she felt something trickling in her hair... it was pee. LaToya held the toilet & smirked as the last bit of pee rained all over the poor girl. Causing her to slide right back down into the water.

LaToya stretched her arms & said "Well, I think I'm done with yo bitch ass."

She reached for the toilet paper & tore a sheet off. Ashley stared in defeat. She watched as the almighty goddess wiped her big sexy butt crack.

After LaToya finally finished, she tossed the sheet in underneath her. The sheet flew it's way down & landed on her.

LaToya stood herself up from the toilet & then turned around. The tiny girl was swimming with the fat chunky turd.

She looked down with a grin. Ashley stared in terror while LaToya was shaking her head.

"Bu bye, you skanky ass hoe." Said LaToya as she flushed the tiny helpless 15 year old down the drain & into the septic tank.

Once the flush was done. All that came up was a few strands of her shit.....

Ashley was gone for good.......

LaToya leaned down & Trevon got snatched up while he was still crying.

"So, it just me & you now. Whatcha think of mommy's big fat booty?"

She closely examined him to see a raging boner.

Trevon said "B-But why did you flush her?? I-I-I loved her!"

Latoya giggled "So that ho couldn't keep ya. Look. Wyatt & me.... we ain't last. He cheated & he left for some other bitch. Since you love my big booty. I'm gon' keep you as my tiny boyfriend till I get me a new one. I know you ain't gonna run away. And unlike that lil bitch, my ass ain't fake."

She smirked as she dropped Trevon into the back of her thong. She slowly pulled them up & Trevon stared as he was headed into the abyss of his mom's butt crack.

She finally pulled em all the way up & then she pulled her booty shorts up. She said with a grin "Well, now that Trevon ain't dating that white bitch no more. I guess everything is finally back to the way it should be." as a swift fart roared into her thong.

She then headed to the Amusement park to hang with Macie. Though it was pretty early in the morning. It had REALLY been a long day for her.....

~To Be Continued?~

Chapter End Notes:

This was a story on my old page. It had a lot of mistakes & needed serious renovation. This is the first time the story has been public in months.

 

For people wondering why I published it today, after so long. I am going to a FESTIVAL today. The festival is based on the one in this story (just a fun fact in case you didn't know)

Hope everyone liked it. I know its different from most of my others.

I wish more ebony women were into giantess. Imagine how awesome this would be if it were a VIDEO. This is the type of ebony I'd love to see in giantess videos.