- Text Size +

I hurry about my task to get it over with. When done I stand calmly next to her towering feet until she is ready to address me again. Seeing as I was 6 ft even at full height and now im 1 inch and her feet are 9 inches her feet are 9 times taller than me. They are = too a 54 ft. building! I've done the math many times and it still astonishes me. She sits up she draws her feet closer to inspect them like always...

"Terrible job you stupid little fuck!" she says on cue. Lauren then picks me up and holds me close to her beautiful flawless face, "You do know I can do more then just shrink things?!
I can make things grow, change, and at most I can make alter any shape." I shutter at somethings that could happen to me. "So," she continues, "this month has been a test. A test on what you should eternally be. I've decided you are going to be my dancing toe socks. Hehe! You know how it feels to be a sock? Well when i transform you you will feel like your constantly licking and sucking my feet. Hehe! On top of it it will be hot and smelly and I can chande you back anytime to yell at you our have you paint my nails. Isn't this great!? Aww you seem sad would like to have sex with baby before you go?! OK but you talked me into it!"

She then grabbed me in one hand and began to undo her top. I watched as her beautiful breasts flowed out towards me. "Suck on my nipples honey like you used too." I did as commanded and after that she slowly moved me down to her pussy where I passed out. Now I'm her sock and my life is meaningless, the only sad thing is that I won't get to see my child be born.