- Text Size +

I sleep little while Lauren is away dancing. I know that when she returns her fun will be slow and humiliating. Thoughts of her evil run throughout my head for hours until her thundering foot steps begin to draw me out of my daze.

"Honey! I'm back from dance practice and my dirty, sweaty, smelly feet are killing me... You wouldn't mind giving them a foot rub, right?" I look up at her while she relinquishes me from her cages. Her pure size is overwhelming. "Oh great goddess please don't force me to do this task!" I say barely. Her face begins to turn from a joyous grin to a angry smirk. "That wasn't really a question you worm! Now rub my feet or else i will just crush you little fuck!! And because you so much as spoke to me, your goddess, you must lick my beautiful, smelly, dirty, sweaty feet!" I began to tremble at this sudden change of emotion.

"Alright goddess as you command." I say almost in a trance. I run over to Lauren's right and closest foot. She is now lying on her back so that her foot is in an upright position.The odor that is penetrating from that foot alone was so intense i nearly passed out. After several minutes of rubbing the sweaty odor of her foot filled my lungs and that is all I could breathe. When I was done rubbing her feet I started licking her whole foot from top to bottom. I think the only way I could've had this much fluid was because I was drinking her sweat down in the process. This had to be the most humiliating thing she has ever done to me and the worst part is I still am completely arroused at her feet and the change in dominant roles.

Chapter End Notes:
I'll continue the scene later