- Text Size +

"Paint my toenails! Quickly now! You better do a better job then last time you little fuck or you are gonna be one sorry slave!" Lauren bellowed another command as I rushed to the nail polish cap she had layed out for me. Another humiliating task she had set out for me on this dreadful snowday. She took pleasure in forcing me to do her will and though slighly in shock this beautiful giantess causes me to become arroused.

"You're taking to much time, slave! Hurry up now or you won't see the light of day for so long that your eyes will go into shock!" I was almost done and she knew it but a mischevious smile continues to cross her face. With this mischevious smile she booms, "You work too slowly you little fuck! Kiss my toes to apoligize for you lackadazical manner on which you went about with this simple task. Go on makeout with my marvelous feet, you used to love it..." Her smile began to turn into a predatory grin.

I rushed over to her feet no to displease her and knealt down at her pinkey. I kissed every toe with such passion that she could feel the kisses at her size. " Very good you little fuck. This time I want you to... lick my toes. That way they get the full effect of your love for them!"

Once again, I rush to her toes so as not to displease my new goddess. She grins with glee as my humiliation/arrousal spreads to my penis. She sees my erect member and begins to giggle. Suddenly she says, "I'll be back from dance in an hour you little shit so stay put." Just then she grabs the "cage" out from under the bed. The "Cage" is simply a worn sock that reiks of Lauren's feet. She roughly tosses me into it grabs her sneakers and ties the not and places me in boots. The boots are giant bootes that act as a secondary cage. They are as sweaty as the sock. Later honey, she says teasingly although I can barely hear her through the sweaty layer that confines me.

Chapter End Notes:
theres more when she comes back-