- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Full story. This took FOUR MONTHS to write. So I hope everyone loves it. Say your opinions on it. I'd love to know what everyone thinks :)

Author's Chapter Notes:

Full story

~At School~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Josh & Emily were sitting in the middle of the classroom with Candice while her teacher was standing in the middle with both of his hands put together with a smile.

He looked over at the parents & said while moving his hands "Okay. So do you both know why I called you in here?"

Emily rolled an eye to the left & said "Ummmm, is it to give us an update on how Candice is doing in her class?"

The teacher shook his head.

"Well, yes & no." Chuckled the teacher.

They both stared at him even more confusedly.

"Weeeeell, for one. Your daughter is doing amazing. Her grades have skyrocketed over the last few weeks. And secondly, I got a surprise that neither of you were likely expecting."

Josh said "Oh really? Whats the surprise?"

Excitedly, the teacher said "I wanted to tell you this in person because it really warms my heart. But Candice has became friends with the 4 new students."

"Wait, Candice really made new friends? Thats weird. She never tells us this stuff." Said Josh.

Then Candice giggled "They are so awesome! They are into most of the things I like. They like going on adventures, they like road trips, they like water parks, & they even want me to hang out with them on Saturday. At our house."

Emily's eyebrows raised. Because she never really remembered Candice having friends over.

She then said "I am honestly surprised I haven't heard of these people yet. I didn't even know that there were new students."

The teacher said "Well, there are definitely new students. Their names are Alexa, Haley, Kayla, & Lisa. They are all sisters."

Candice then said to Emily "Sorry for not talking about everything that happens in school, mom. Thats what weird people do. I prefer just living in the moment, ya know?"

Josh then chuckled.

Emily looked over at Candice with a smirk & said "Ya know what? I like that idea of you having your friends over. I think it would be pretty cool to have your new friends over for a play date. What do you think about us all having some fun on Saturday?"

Candice responded "YES YES YES! I really want them to come over! That would be so awesome! I am really hoping you like them too. They are pretty special to me. They are the whole reason I'm doing so much better."

Josh said "Hmm, can I meet these new people too? They sound like fun."

"Why not? I'd love for you BOTH to meet them. All of us could play Medieval Castles. I've wanted to play it with my friends for weeks now." Said Candice.

Emily replied "Medieval Castles? What is that again?"

Candice said "Its an acting game. We pretend to live in medieval times. You are poor, you live in a hut, you have horses, you talk British, & do other things like that. It's a role playing game that Alex got me into."

Josh & Emily smiled at each other.

Indicating that they would most likely love to meet these new people. Considering how much they both loved the medieval era.

The teacher said "You're both definitely going to be in for a surprise. They're very unique compared to the others in class. And I really feel like I need to tell you something important."

Josh said "Whats the important news?"

"They get bullied a lot in class. Because they are different... they get made fun of nearly every day. Candice is their best friend. She means a lot to them. If they act shy or feel nervous around you, they are not trying to. They are used to being rejected." Said the teacher

Candice said "They are awesome, people are just being mean."

Then with more news, the teacher said "In fact, these students come from a school over on the east side of Florida called Tiny Cross Elementary. And its VERY VERY different over there. At first I didn't evem think they would fit in with my students. But Candice spends a lot of time with them & makes them feel welcome."

Josh said "I'm proud of you Candice. I really am. It is cool to know my daughter is friends with the new students. Its always best to make friends with new people."

"Anywaaaaysss. That's all I had to say. Candice is doing much better in her grades & she has made some new best friends. You both have a great day now, I need to catch up on some of my reading. My favorite author published a new book the other day & need alone time for it." Said the teacher as he leaned back in his chair with a massive book.

Emily, Josh, & Candice proceeded to walk out of the school, and head their way over to the car.

Josh said as they approached the vehicle "Yo CandICE. Congrats on making new friends. Maybe they'll be your friends for years just like me & Alex."

"Oh it was nothing. And I hope so too... Based on our friendship right now, I think we will be friends for awhile." Said Candice in a happy tone.

Everyone got into the car & then began to make their way home.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~Saturday Morning~

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Okay, so when are your new friends coming over?" Asked Emily as she put a hot plate of brownies on the kitchen table.

Candice shrugged & said "They should be here in a couple of minutes. Maybe they got lost in traffic or something."

"Hmm. Maybe." Said Emily.

Josh came running into the room with a wide smile on his face. Excited to finally meet the 4 new friends.

He said in an anticipated voice "When are they gonna be here? I am really excited to play Medieval Castles with you guys."

He was evidently more excited than Emily was.

Josh loved playing games & spent lots of time with Candice. Her mom spent time with her too & loved playing with her, but she was always busy & wasn't always there.

So, in other words. Emily didn't play anywhere near as much as Josh did with Candice.

Candice said while looking at the clock "Probably any minute now. They said they were arriving around 1:00. It is 12:59."

"Well, shouldn't be too long before-" Said Josh before being interrupted.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK**

Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door, followed up by a low female voice. "Excuse me ma'am, is this the house of Candice Singleton?"

Emily then nodded.

"Yes, come in! Make yourself comfortable." Said Emily in a sweet voice as she opened the door for the pretty woman.

The woman looked as if she were in her late 20s. She had long black hair, she was in a pure black tank top, had stripper boots, had a black bracelet, & a pink diamond necklace.

As the woman walked into the house, her boots clicked on the floor.

Her eyes rolled around & she began to look around the living room.

She seemed a bit suspicious in a way. Suspicious to the point where they weren't even sure if they wanted her to be in the house.

She was pretty mysterious. There appeared to be something off about her that they couldn't put their fingers on.

With a smile. The mom said "This is a nice place you got here. I think my 4 girls will really have some fun here."

As she spoke, Emily quickly realized that there were no kids with her. Which was kind of strange.

Emily said "Um..... where are the kids? Didn't you say you were bringing kids over?" With a nervous giggle.

The woman smiled. "Oh yes, of course. I am sorry. I do not get to socialize much. I figured I'd talk a little bit before I let them go."

"Oh no no! You're fine. I just don't know where they are." Said Emily nervously

With a smile. The woman handed over a super small cage with 4 tiny children inside. All of them had their fingers intertwined in the bars & were looking out in hopes to be freed soon.

It was 4 little girls. They were like.... 3 inches tall & around the age of 6. Just like at Candice's school.

Emily & Josh's smiles faded & gave a highly uncomfortable expression on their face almost immediately.

Emily didn't even know what to do now.

When she realized the kids were tiny, she realized that she may hurt them or even kill them if she tries to play.

Emily & Josh practically lost all interest after seeing how small the kids were. It was HIGHLY unexpected & not something that any of them were expecting in literally any way.

Emily continued to stare blank at the cage. Confusion practically struck her like lightning.

It was almost like she had just went completely brain dead.

"I'm sorry if I forgot to inform you, miss...... but me & my children lived on the east side of Florida. Aka, the weird side. My kids shrunk one day at the daycare center, the doctor said there wasn't a reverse cure yet..... I've been taking extra good care of them since." Said the mom.

Josh said "Tiny kids? But... how are we supposed to play with tiny kids without hurting them?"

The mom of the shrunken kids shrugged.

"They play with Candice quite well. Perhaps you should just follow what your daughter does." Said the mom.

Emily said "Well.... I promise they're in good hands here. I won't hurt them in any way. I love kids, and I love special kids too." with a smile.

Then the mom said "Hmm, special? You say?"

"No no no! Not in that way. I mean.... they're very different." Said Emily nervously

As a way to redeem her comment, she squat down & peeked into the tiny cage full of tiny children.

Then said "Hey there little guys, my name is Emily. I'm Candice's mommy. Are ya'll ready to have some FUN?"

Suddenly all of them began to excitedly talk. Causing Emily to smile.

Then as she looked closer in, she heard voices.

A blonde girl said "Hello, my name is Lisa! I am one of the straight A students. I became friends with Candice in the lunchroom a few days ago. She is so cool!"

Then an emo girl with black & red hair said "My name is Haley. I am your daughters BEST friend. She plays with me more than anyone else. I've been dying to meet you ever since I met her..."

Then a black haired girl said "My name is Kayla. I help her with her assigments whenever she needs help. I helped her get better grades on her new test."

And the last voice said was from a brunette. She said "My name is Alexa. I play recess with Candice every day. Especially with the slides. She always loves to play with me."

After all of them spoke, Emily gulped.

She had a REALLY bad feeling about this.....

This playdate more than likely wouldn't go anywhere near as smooth as she had hoped while she was in the school.

If the 'shrunken children' details were included at the school, she never would've even agreed to this playdate.

Shortly afterwards, Candice came running into the living room from the kitchen & said excitedly to the cage "HEY GUYS!!!! How are my best friends doing??"

Then a small roar of positive comments came from the cage.

"Well, aren't you excited to play with us?" Asked Candice to Emily & Josh.

The mom sat the cage in the floor beside her boots & said "Have fun. I will be here to pick the kids up around 7:00 tonight. Take them to a movie, buy them food, its all on you. But PLEASE PLEASE be careful. They are very fragile. The slightest step could crush their bones into millions of pieces. We wouldn't want that? Would we?"

Emily said nervously "U-Understood." as their mom walked out of the building.

Candice leaned down & unlocked the cage. Then said "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's play! Let's play mommy!"

Josh said after a second of being paused "Um...."

To which Candice responded with an upset facial expression "Whats wrong?"

...

...

...

...

After a minute of brief silence. Emily said "I'm sorry Candice. But... I don't think I can play..... you heard their mom. They're fragile. I don't want to hurt them... look at me, and look at them. I'm like a giant!"

Candice said "You can play the role of an evil giant that invades our village. If you'd like. You can destroy our fortress, pretend to step on them, & more. They love it. They've wanted to meet you so bad. The least you could do is play."

Emily said while holding her head "I-I-I can't. I'm sorry. This just isn't something I can do." in an upset tone as she began to walk away.

Then with a sad face, Candice said "What about you, Josh? Can you play?"

Josh said while holding a hand behind his head "I wanna play, Candice, but I don't want to get into trouble if something happens to them. Alex invited me over to the movie store, so I am going to be there with him for a bit."

Candice said with a whimper & a whisper towards her friends "Okay... great....... I guess it is just us then." as she began to look into the cage full of her small friends.

Kayla looked at her & said "Your parents are wackos. They can't play with us just because we are small?? Thats discrimination!!!"

Haley said "Yeah? Like, we can't help that we are small. Its like insulting us for having a disability. I really thought your parents were better than that."

...

Candice said while trying not to cry "I did too.... I'm so sorry...."

Then quickly, Haley said "No! No! Dont be sorry. It is okay. Its your parents that suck. Not you. You just need to somehow get their attention."

"How? Neither of them want to play with me." Said Candice.

Haley said "If you do something so drastic to get their attention, they will HAVE to play with us."

Then Lisa said "What if..... we temporarily shrunk you. We are not supposed to do that. But in times like these, it is necessary."

Candice smiled widely.

"You can shrink me??" Asked Candice excitedly.

They all nodded.

Lisa replied "You can grow back at ANY time. All you gotta do is say the word. Say 'change me back', and the serum will reverse itself."

"How come you haven't used it on yourself yet?" Said Candice.

Lisa said "Well, we got the shrinking virus from the source. It doesn't apply the same way if you get shrunk BY a shrunken person."

Candice looked around to see where her parents were. To see if they were anywhere nearby.

With a wide smile, she picked the cage up & began heading to her room with it with a wide excited smile.

She walked her way to the bedroom while giggling excitedly. The tiny kids were almost just as excited as Candice was. It had been some time since they actually got to play.

But once Candice had made it into the bedroom, she quickly set the cage down on her bed.

"Come on guys, shrink me!" Excitedly said Candice.

Alexa handed her a small green serum & said "Knock yourself out."

With a cute evil grin.

Candice immediately drank it without a second thought in mind, then her eyes almost instantly became hazy.

"This drink.... it tastes.... funny......" said Candice in a very sleepy voice as she then fell flat onto the bed.....

.

.

.

.

.

~One Hour Later~

.

.

.

.

.

"Ugh.... what happened to me?" Asked Candice as she opened her eyes.

As she began to look around. It kicked like she was in a whole different world. It wasn't until minutes later that she realized she was standing in the middle of her bed.....

It was kind of weird. Her clothes were giant sized, her room was a million miles wide, the floor was thousands of feet below, the bed felt like a whole world, & the cage of tiny kids looked like a massive prison at her size.

Kayla said from inside the cage "Now that you're tiny like us. How's it feel?"

Candice said excitedly while shaking her arms "This is sooo cool! I can't believe I'm as small as you all are! Now we can play Medieval Castles!"

She approached the cage & it caused her eyes to greatly widen.

At this size, this was a massive prison..... this wasn't a place for kids.

She looked inside to see some of them standing right in front of the cage with their hands gripped between the bars.

Kayla said with a smirk "If you open that lock for us.... we can play Medieval Castles. The FUN way."

Candice smiled & began to walk over to the massive lock on the right side corner.

"Okayy. So its just like a dog cage. Doesn't look all that hard to open." Said Candice with a shrug as she began climbing up the side of it like a tree.

All of the tiny girls were sweating with anticipation to finally be freed from the tiny prison...

Candice finally began to climb around the lock.

It wasn't long until the cage door cracked itself open, causing the door to spin over to the side & present an open world to the little girls.

A small cheer could be heard as she let go out of the door, causing her to land onto the soft covers of the bed.

Then Candice said "Hows it feel to be freed for once? OUTSIDE of school?"

Alexa said "Amazing.... god, we never get to come outside. You have no idea how great this feels... but, enough about that. Are we gonna play around or what? Since we are all tiny, the WORLD is our playground! Thats what we meant by the FUN way. It doesn't get any better than this."

"Wait! Let me go get mommy. Now that I'M small, she HAS to play with us." Said Candice with a grin with her arms crossed.

Alexa said "Wait.... how will we get her attention now? If you're tiny too?"

Haley said "Does your mom ever come in here? When do you think she will come back?"

Candice said while looking at the clock "Any minute. This is about the time when she does laundry. She takes all the dirty clothes out."

It wasn't long before Lisa began to look around.

"You must be so fortunate to live in a big house.... we live in a small cage, we eat crumbs from mommy's food, & we have no freedom to go anywhere. Not unless mom takes us. And she never leaves anywhere." Said Kayla.

"Oh I am fortunate. But I love having besties like you all around here. I love having friends over. You mean a lot to me. I love being small." Said Candice.

Kayla said "Our mom is abusive. She is a horrible person. I hate being around her because of how she treats us."

But as the conversation resumed, Emily quietly walked into the room & started picking up clothes from the floor to put in the laundry.

Kayla said "Wait! Guys! There she is! This is our chance! All we gotta do is somehow grab her attention."

Candice said "I got an idea! Let's do a chant. We all have to say that her butt looks big. I have a little dolly that says that whenever she walks in & it gets her attention EVERRRY time. Usually not in a good way, but hey. Attention is attention, right? She just has to notice us."

Lisa said while staring at Emily's backside "I won't lie, that booty is pretty big compared to us. Are you sure this will work?"

"Of course. My mommy would never sit on us. She may get annoyed, but she promised to protect all of you & she would never EVER hurt me. So, if we get her attention in a bad way. She may just get mad, but nothing more." Said Candice with a smile.

Alexa said "I'm game. Let's go for it."

"Okay. We all gotta say this together. Say 'HEY! YOU GOT A BIG FAT BUTT!'... just like how my dolly says it." Said Candice.

Haley said with a chuckle "Its a bit crazy.... and dumb, but it'll definitely get her attention."

"Lets get in a line & chant it. Otherwise it will be out of tune." Said Candice.

All of them moved their way over to get in a line, then suddenly began chanting it while Emily was picking up the clothes. And they chanted it MUCH MUCH louder when she was getting clothes off of Candice's bed.

As Emily reached for Candice's pink jacket, she heard it & she made a face of confusion.

It ended up being a big mistake for the shrunken kids...... the tiny cage was under the cover & they were tiny enough that they were unrecognizable to a normal sized person.

Meaning Emily would likely mistake them for toys... or even bugs.....

Emily made a face of insecurity after hearing the chant. Because she genuinely felt like her butt was big.

Then she said "Why did Candice ever even get those toys.... I really need to throw 'em out someday when she isn't here. All they ever do is say my butt looks big. I wish I wasn't so insecure about it."

She just resumed picking up clothes with an eyeroll, but then the chanting became louder.

But even then, no matter how much of angry facial expression she made, they continued chanting it like it was nothing.

Which caused Emily to get unbelievably annoyed.

Candice said "Its working! Keep chanting! She will pick us up in no time."

Emily then growled.

"I'm so tired of this! If my butt is so big, why don't you kiss it!" Said Emily as she turned around while pulling her leggings below her butt.

Candice's smile abruptly faded. She said nervously "Why is mommy showing us her butt?"

They all stopped chanting as they realized that Emily was actually about to do something to them.

Lisa screamed "SHE IS GONNA SIT ON US! RUN!!! RUN NOW!!!!!"

Candice said "Mommy would never sit on me or my friends." With a pout face.

She stood there patiently, and began to watch as Emily's abysmal butt crack lowered towards her. It wasn't long before she snapped into reality & took off running towards the other edge of the bed.

Candice barely escaped, but she escaped just in time. Quickly enough to run away from its trajectory along with her other friends.

Her right butt cheek almost crushed Candice, but missed her by just a few inches.

Causing Candice & her friends to take off running under the clothes on the end of the bed.

It was so bizarre.....

Her mom was usually fun & playful, and now she is trying to sit on toys with her leggings pulled down....

It was something Candice never expected.

Despite what she had just said. She became aware that the bed was now a danger zone. And that it wasn't safe at all.

But one of the tiny kids was unfortunate....

When everyone took off running, one of them decided to stay in place....

It was Alexa.....

Alexa looked up with her eyes widened as she saw Emily's ginormous nude butt heading directly towards her.

She seriously wanted to move away, but it was just so....... hypnotizing....

A satisfying grin was on Emily's face as it began to engulf the tiny child.

Then her friends screamed at the top of their lungs for her to move.

Then.........

*SQUISH

.

.

.

.

.

"Ahhhh, take that you little bitch." Chuckled Emily as her butt crack engulfed the tiny helpless girl. Alexa's tiny body went straight between her cheeks like a plug.

Candice then got tears in her eyes.

"Mommy.... how could you....." said Candice with a nearly crying voice.

Emily stood back up & wiggled it.

"Whooooops. Sorry about that. You were so busy talking bad about this booty, you ended up kissing it." Said Emily with a smack of her lips.

As she stood up, Candice & her tiny friends saw Alexa's legs kicking around on the outside of Emily's butt.

Indicating that Alexa was still alive.

Emily pulled her leggings back up & said with a giggle "Jeez...... Bridgette was right. I am so immature for my age. I really wish Candice could see this side of me. She would get a kick out of it for sure. But, I love her too much. She needs to be older before I expose myself like that... and I better clean off that little thing I sat on, otherwise it'll be smelling like shit when she comes in. I don't think she even finds butt stuff funny anymore."

She turned around & looked down on the bed. Only to see that the 'toy' wasn't even there anymore.

Then she rolled her eyes with a cute giggle. "Weeeell..... speaking of shit... I really gotta take one."

She began to make her way outside of the room to use the bathroom. Causing Candice to start screaming desperately for her mom's attention.

"MOMMY! PLEASE DON'T USE THE BATHROOM! I HAVE A SHRUNKEN FRIEND IN YOUR BUTT!!!!!! CHECK FOR ALEXA!!!!! CHECK FOR ALEXAAA!!!!!!" Cried Candice.

With an annoyed yet sad voice. Haley said "Your cries are pointless to her. Can't you see it now? They're all evil...."

Then Candice said "Wait. What do you mean by 'they are all evil'"

Haley said while fighting back tears "The giants..... they literally stand above us. They control our fate. We are little itty bitty worthless insects to them. And nothing more. Our lives don't matter to them. I thought your mom was different, because you were so amazing. But she is just like all the rest..."

Candice said "My mom is sweet... she would never hurt anybody. She would even sacrifice herself to save me. I've known her forever. She wouldn't kill my friend."

Then Kayla said annoyedly "I can't believe you would say that.... I mean seriously! She just tried to sit on all of us.... and she is pooping out one of our best friends AS WE SPEAK..... god...... my poor Alexa...... she didn't deserve that.... taking a dump was more important to your bitch mom than letting my sister live."

Candice said while tightly hugging Kayla "I'm sorry this happened... I never knew my mommy would do something like that. That was really mean of her..."

Kayla still had an anger in her eyes. But Candice was oblivious to it.

Lisa said "How about.... we play Medieval Castles. Like we said. But this time.... we SLAY a giant. Instead of playing like we normally do. This time, Emily is the giant!"

Kayla nodded in agreement & Haley shrugged to it.

But Candice was hesitant.

"She is my mom... I-I couldn't hurt her." Said Candice with an upset tone.

Then Kayla said "Well, Alexa was my sister. She was one of my best friends. Yet your big ass mom had no problem with killing her... did she? She may not even hesitate to kill you. Seeing how she almost crushed you under her butt!"

Candice said "I-I don't know. I don't know what to say. I didn't know my mommy would do that...."

Within seconds, Emily's Asian friend Bridgette walked into the room.

"CANDICE, do you know where your mom is? I need her for-" Asked Bridgette. Only before realizing that nobody was in the room.

Well, 'nobody' (wink wink).

Then Emily walked in behind her shortly. "Oh hey Bridgette, whats up? Where's Candice & her friends?"

Bridgette said "Not a single clue. I was actually trying to find you. Where were YOU?"

Emily laughed "Sorry. I was just in the bathroom. Had to take care of something."

Then Bridgette said "Oh really? Was it #1 or #2?"

"Ummm, why do you ask?" Said Emily with a chuckle.

Bridgette said "Well, I might be having someone over later... maybe. He hasn't confirmed. But, I want to know if i should get scented candles for the bathroom out of the closet."

Emily said while chuckling "It was definitely a #2. I just finished wiping."

"Um, how is it funny?" Asked Bridgette in a confused tone.

Emily said "Oh sorry. I just think it is funny that you brought it up. I had been holding it in all day because I have been cleaning. It was starting to bug me, soooooooooo I just decided to go let it out. It was so big that it also took care of a lil itch in my crack too."

Bridgette said "EW.... okay. Sorry I asked. Look I'll go get the candles from the closet. Alex is going to be with Josh for the rest of the day & he definitely cannot help, so I need to get everything set up."

Emily then said "Hey, I could help if you'd like. I might know where the extra candles are."

"Nah, its fine. I need to set them in certain areas." Said Bridgette.

Then Emily said with a hand behind her head "Um, while you're at it, could you help me find Candice & her friends? Ive been trying to find them & I'm starting to freak out."

Bridgette said "How many of her friends are over?"

Emily said "4. There are 4 kids, PLUS Candice. And they are all missing."

Bridgette said "Weeeell, if there were 5 kids running around, I'm sure they can't be THAT hard to find."

"Oh no. These kids are TINY. Candice is the only normal sized one in the pack. Thats why I'm nervous. Her mom will kill me if her kids are missing."

"Tiny?" Asked Bridgette with a curious look.

Then Emily nodded. "Don't worry, they are from the weird side of Florida. They are 3 inches tall & roaming around the house. So, PLEASE PLEASE don't harm them. I don't know what I would do if any of them died."

Meanwhile the tinies were eavesdropping to their conversation while on the bed.

Lisa almost immediately started sobbing after hearing the news that Emily had used the toilet.

"SHE KILLED MY SISTER! WE HAVE TO KILL HER! RIGHT NOW!!!!!"

Kayla said "Whoa! Calm down! There are two giants in the room! You'll die if you leave this bed. Lets wait for a better time."

Candice said "Please wait! Its not safe out there with them. Bridgette does not like bugs. And since you're small, she might mistake you for one. I don't want my friend to be goop under her shoe...."

Lisa threw Candice out of the way & carelessly bolted to the edge of the bed.

Candice & all the tiny sisters ran up to the edge of the bed to see what happens with Lisa.

Would Lisa succeed? Or not?

It wasn't interesting to watch from their perspective.

They watched Lisa slide down the covers like a fireman pole.

Once she had landed in the floor, she looked over to see the two giantess talking. Then began to approach Emily.

Once she was finally by her ankles. She looked up at Emily's backside, she was standing there talking to Bridgette as if nothing weird was going on.

"I will never forgive you... you giant bitch!" said Lisa in tears as she pulled a small knife out of her pocket to attack the goddess.

She lifted the knife & started running at Emily's ankle with it in hopes of cutting her.

"Yah, I'll be suuuper careful for tiny people. Its just so weird. I didn't know tiny people existed. I thought it was just a myth." Said Bridgette.

Emily said "Oh yeah, they're real. I have learned it forehand by now."

Bridgette said "Well, Ima go ahead & get those candles. I hope you find Candi- ... EWWWW! A BUG!!!!!!"

With a gasp, Emily jumped & said "WHERE?!"

Lisa continued running at Emily with the knife & then a large shadow came over her. Causing her to pause.

She looked up from the ground only to see the soles of Bridgette's heel. Lisa gulped & then paused, which caused her to drop her knife on the floor

Then without any second thoughts....

*SPLAT

Bridgette stepped directly on Lisa's face. Squishing her into the carpet just like any other bug.

"Wheeeew. I am so sorry about that. I just REAAAAALLY don't like bugs." Said Bridgette.

Emily chuckled "Me neither. Thanks for killing it. Cause I don't think I woulda done it myself. I don't like killing insects. Unless its a spider."

Bridgette said "Its gotta be from that little experiment Alex is doing in the other room with the watermelon. Thats the only conclusion I've found with random bugs popping up. But oh weeeell. BYYYYEEEEE. Good luck finding Candice & her tiny besties. I will keep a close eye for em." Said Bridgette as she twisted her heel into the floor.

Leaving tiny mangled remnants in the carpet.

She headed out the door & Emily rolled her eyes.

Kayla's tear-filled eyes were twitching.

"I guess now there are two giants to slay..." whimpered Kayla.

Suddenly something snapped in Candice.

"I think it is time we play Medieval Castles." Said Candice in a fearless voice

Kayla smiled & said "Okay.... but what do we do? How are we going to play if Emily & Bridgette are killing us off?"

Candice said with an annoyed voice "It is time for us to avenge the deaths of Alexa & Lisa! Let's hop onto that unicorn shirt over there. Its the ONLY lift that we can get. We are too small to run. So we have to hitch a ride."

Haley said "Alright! Lets do it. We really don't have too much of an option anymore."

All 3 of them quickly dived onto a shirt on the bed. Then waited for Emily to pick them up. Which wasn't too long after they had got onto the shirt.

As Emily lifted up the shirt, the 3 tiny girls felt serious elevation as they were tossed into the basket.

It was way higher than they were honestly expecting. It was higher than the bed, which looked like a chasm from where they were standing.

Emily headed down the hallway to put the clothes up. Meanwhile Candice began climbing up the pile while she was inside of the basket.

Haley said "Where are you going?"

She looked behind her & said to the other two girls.

"Okay. This is gonna be risky. But we gotta jump!" Said Candice.

Haley said "But... if we jump, we could break nearly every bone in our bodies! Look how far down that is!"

Candice looked down & saw the carpet below.

Then she looked thww other way & saw that Emily was heading towards the laundry room. Then she said in a fierce voice "Just jump! Otherwise you're gonna get shredded in the washer!"

Kayla said "Oh hell no! Not on my watch..."

She began to viciously climb up the clothes mountain behind Candice. Then Candice turned around.

"I'll see both of you on the outside." Said Candice with a smile as she jumped off of the clothes basket.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH*

She screamed for her life as she fell. She was starting to regret her decision, but at the same time.... she also didn't....

Because in the end, she crash landed onto the smooth carpet floor.

Kayla quickly jumped right behind Candice after seeing that she landed safely.

Then Haley looked down from the basket.

"Oh no... I can't do this.... I-I-I-I'm afraid of.... heights....." Whimpered Haley.

Kayla shouted from the floor "YOU CAN DO IT!!! DON'T DIE ON ME!!!"

Haley hesitantly stood in the clothes basket. She wasn't willing to jump. Even if it were to save her own life.

Emily walked into the laundry room & sat the clothes basket down. Then started tossing some clothes into the washer.

With a loud scream, she jumped out of the basket as Emily tossed one of the shirts in.

Since it was on the ground now, it didn't seem that high up. But the surface ended up being a problem.

Haley landed onto the hard tile floor, causing her to start crying loudly in pain.

But luckily, although the fall to the floor was painful, she managed to escape an even more painful death inside of Emily's washer....

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, Bridgette began looking through the closet to find the scented candles. She was getting annoyed because they didn't seem to be anywhere.

"I swear. You can never find something when ya need it. Maybe I should've asked Emily for help after all." Said Bridgette with an annoyed sigh.

She began tossing clothes out of the closet & began to put a lot of her other stuff on the floor.

Such as old bottles, some cds, some phone cases, & more.

Bridgette was destined to find the candles somewhere. She knew they were somewhere in the house.

Then she began to think more about what Emily had told her a little bit earlier about the tiny kids.

"I really cannot believe that tiny people exist... or was she just saying that to get into my head?.... I honestly don't know. But, boy, I'd LOOOOVE to own a shrunken person as a personal pet. It would be the cutest thing ever." Said Bridgette to herself.

Then with a smirk, she said "It would get me soooo many likes on Instagram too. Imagine how cool it would be just to own one of those little guys."

Then her eyes widened as she tossed a box out of the closet.

"AHA! I finally found the candles!" Said Bridgette excitedly as she began to lift them up & head to the bathroom with them.

As she walked into the hallway, she said "Hey Emilyyy! I found the candles! Now I can cover your smell!" While laughing.

Emily said with a scoff "Just put the candles in."

Bridgette rolled her eyes with a smile & walked into the bathroom while holding the candles.

The candles had a scent of Mint & Vanilla. Meaning that the candles had a pretty strong & good smell to them.

As she walked into the bathroom, she said "Ew, she really wasn't kidding. It really does stink in here. I told her not to eat spaghetti so early in the morning or else, she'd have to use it."

She leaned down & plugged one of the candles in, then walked over to the other side of the bathroom beside the tub to plug the other one in.

"Gonna add TWO of these bad boys. Just in case." Said Bridgette as she turned around.

Then she said "Ugh.... I really need to pee. But I also don't wanna pee in here... it still stinks after that bomb Emily dropped."

Then she looked into the toilet. Only for something to almost immediately catch her eyes.

She saw something tiny twitching around in the water.

She paused with her jaw dropped.

"What.... the.... hell............ is that.... is that.... is that what I think it is?" Said Bridgette in a quiet calm voice.

She got on her knees & looked into the toilet bowl with a strongly shocked facial expression.....

She saw the body of a small woman floating in the middle of the toilet water.

Bridgette looked closer & said "H-H-Hey there little fella.... are you okay?"

The tiny person continued to twitch, and was incapable of saying anything to the curious giantess.

"Uh oh... is Emily going to be charged for this??? Omg.... there has to be a way to save you.... Please speak to me! Say anything! I'm right here for you!" Said Bridgette with a whimper.

5 seconds of silence*

Bridgette then said "There's no way Emily shat on somebody. She isn't THAT mean."

Then she started to think for another minute. And her heart almost stopped.

Her eyes rolled towards the floor.

She nervously lifted her heel up to see what she had stepped on earlier, only to find the remnants of another shrunken woman.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

While trying not to get tears in her eyes, she put both hands over her face. And almost immediately began to cry.

"We are going to be charged with murder...." Whimpered Bridgette as she stood up with her legs still shaking.

She believed that there had to be a way to escape this situation. Especially considering she didn't know what she had done.

Emily was walking towards the hallway when Bridgette walked out. She immediately said in a serious voice "Emily, ummm, I-I gotta show you something."

With a confused look, Emily said "What do you wanna show me? Why is your face red? And why are there tears on your face?"

Bridgette began walking into the bathroom & Emily followed behind her with a confused look.

"Are you trying to make another joke about how my shit stinks?" Chuckled Emily.

Bridgette said "No. You might have killed one of Candice's friends!......"

Emily's smile immediately vanished.

"What do you mean?" Asked Emily.

She pointed into the toilet bowl. Showing a shrunken woman who was twitching nonstop in the bowl. Along with that, the girl had brown splotches all over her body.

Emily squatted down to see who it was. And she immediately recognized her.... it was Alexa! .....

"ALEXA! OH MY GOD! I AM SO SORRY!" Said Emily while putting hands on her mouth.

Bridgette said "Maybe THAT is what was itching your butt crack? I would imagine that a tiny person would itch down there."

It didn't take long before Emily's head started hurting.

"Jeez......... I feel so bad. I just killed one of Candice's only friends. See? THIS is exactly why I didn't want to play with them today. I knew something like this would've happened." Said Emily.

Bridgette then lifted her boot to show Emily the remnants of another tiny person.

"I killed one too...." Said Bridgette with a guilty face.

It was hard to identify the tiny because of how mangled her body was, but she knew it was Lisa. Just because of the blonde hair.

"What if we go to jail." Whimpered Bridgette.

Emily said "Please don't overthink. We won't go to jail. I promise. We just need to come up with something to cover our tracks. I don't think the police will care about two bugs. I never read a crime about killing shrunken people."

Bridgette said "I tell you what, I'll take care of your shrunken murder. You can take care of mine. Deal?"

With a gulp, Emily said "Okay deal!"

While leaning over the toilet. Bridgette said to the tiny woman "I'm so sorry we weren't able to save you.... you meant a lot to Candice & didn't deserve what happened to you.... you were special & really deserved better. Maybe after this, you'll be in a better place."

Then Emily wiped a tear off her face.

While blowing a kiss, Bridgette said "Byyye. I'll tell Candice what happened... okay?" as she flushed the toilet.

Emily & Bridgette watched as the twitching tiny flooded down the drain.

Then with a nervous facial expression, Emily said "Hope by 'better place', you didn't mean my septic tank. If thats where she went, she is probably about to go face first into the piece of shit that crushed her."

"Ugh, Shut up! You dirty bitch. You know what i meant." Said Bridgette.

Then Emily said while grabbing a cloth "Well, since you just took care of mine. I'm gonna go ahead & do yours."

She then put it under the running sink & began to clean it off the best she could.

With a grin, Bridgette pulled her pants down & sat on the toilet with her heel lifted to Emily's face.

"I'm ganna pee while you clean my heels." Said Bridgette with a giggle.

Emily joked as she began to scrub "You should check if any tinies are in your vagina before you pee. Who knows, there could be one in there right now."

Bridgette began peeing & then let out a loud relieving sigh.

"Pfft, if a tiny is in there. He or she probably deserves to be peed on." Said Bridgette in a cute voice as she continued unleashing her bladder into the toilet.

Emily continued to scrub until it looked like the final bit of the crushed girl was gone.

.

.

.

.

.

Emily looked over at Bridgette & said "You're STILL peeing???"

Bridgette said "Yeep, thats what Sprite does to ya."

Even after Emily was done cleaning the remains off, Bridgette was still peeing.

It wasn't long from then that the pee was reduced to droplets.

She looked over at Emily & said "All done." as she leaned herself up from the toilet.

Bridgette looked into the toilet & saw nothing in it but her piss. Then she said to Emily with a giggle "See? I'm checking the toilet before I wipe."

She reached for a sheet of toilet paper, and then said "For real. We need to find Candice's little friends. I don't want us to accidentally kill them all. I wonder if Candice knows...."

Emily said while facepalming "Their mom is gonna kill me when they learn what we did. And Candice will never forgive me."

"You mean, what YOU did? I'm not turning myself in. I'm too pretty for jail." Said Bridgette

She finished wiping the pee off her vagina, then tossed it into the bowl before pulled her pants up afterwards.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I got some tiny kids to find." Said Bridgette as she began to walk out of the bathroom with a cute eyeroll.

Emily followed behind her & said "OH! I GOT AN IDEA! This could be a fun game. Lets play hide & seek! Whoever finds them first will win!"

"Win what?" Asked Bridgette.

She began to think.

"Whoever wins hide & seek gets to take Candice to school!" Said Emily with her arms crossed.

Bridgette said with a groan "Seriously?? That gets in the way of my morning plans! Ugh! And the loser?"

Emily said "The loser gets to run around the neighborhood."

Bridgette clicked her lips & said "You're on. I'll find them waaaay faster than you."

They both headed into the living room & began running around everywhere to possibly find where the tiny children could be.

Emily looked on the left side of the room while Bridgette looked on the right side.

They were both highly determined & they knew they were more than capable of finding the kids.

When I say they searched everywhere, I mean EVERYWHERE. However, they didn't check the most simplistic place to look..... under the couch.

Candice & her two remaining friends watched with wide eyes as they tore the living room apart.

Kayla said while out of breath from running "Are they always like this? Your mom seems to be super hyper."

"They're always acting crazy, but not in this way. Mom must've found one of our friends." Said Candice.

Haley said "Well, since you thought of it Kayla, how are we going to slay two giants?"

Kayla said with a smile "Lets wait for them both to calm down. Whenever they calm down & aren't in such a dangerous state, we strike!"

"Well, whatever we do, let's not do what Lisa did. I know she was angry, but a knife Vs a giant? That was really stupid on her part." Said Haley.

Candice said "We could set up a trap & trip them both. Then when they're on the ground, we can attack."

"Then murder?" Asked Kayla.

Candice rolled her eyes & said "Just wait until they're vulnerable. We can't do anything right now. Let's just sit here & talk until they finally stop running around the house."

Kayla said "Alright, I can work with that. This playdate is really gonna kickstart when we defeat our first giant!"

Haley said "I still don't know about this. I mean, I hate being small too & I'm sad about the loss of my sisters. But I don't want to kill anyone."

Then with an annoyed facial expression, Kayla said "We gotta do what we gotta do! I am not letting them die without getting vengeance."

Candice said "Hope you know what you're doing."

Kayla said "Don't worry, I got this. I've done it to my mom many times."

They both kept quiet underneath the couch. Waiting until both Emily & Bridgette calmed down.

.

.

.

.

.

~1 Hour Later~

.

.

.

.

.

Emily & Bridgette were both panting while holding a hand on the wall. It had been an hour, yet neither of them made hardly any progress.

While wiping sweat off her face, Emily said "You know what? This is really dumb. I've searched this living room front to back. And absolutely nothing! I am really getting worried."

Bridgette said "Well, they're the hide & seek masters, thats for sure. I've never seen someone hide so good. Well... of course. They're tiny too. So, I can't congratulate them too much. But they're still doing a kickass job."

Emily said while facepalming "I'm sorry we got competitive. Candice is my child. And I swore to protect her friends. This shouldn't have ever even been a competition in the first place."

"I agree. But.... what should we do?" Asked Bridgette.

Emily shrugged her shoulders & said "I want to find Candice. I am very worried about her. What if... what if she ran away because I wouldn't play? What if she thinks I'm an awful parent?"

Bridgette said "Chillllll. Lets think for a minute. She could be over at Pearle's house. Remember. Don't get too worked up. You're a great mom. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

Emily said "Oh right.... Pearle's house. Maybe she has over there this whole time... this happened before."

Then with a deep breath, Emily said "Well, Bridgette. You're right.... I love Candice, and she loves me... I hope she forgives me for accidentally killing her friend. I really didn't mean it."

Bridgette said "Just go out, buy a milkshake. And come back. I can assure you. You will feel MUCH better once you drink one to get your mind off this."

"Okay, but who's gonna watch the-.... oh right..... well, do you want anything from Sonik? I am getting a Kit Kat Shake." Said Emily with a still upset facial expression.

Bridgette said "OOH! See if they got Reese Blast. I looooove me some Reese Blast."

Emily said "Okay. What time is it? I wanna know when they close."

"Um, it is about 6:30, they close at 10:00. So, you're good." Said Bridgette as she sat down to turn the TV on.

"WHAT?! 6:30????!!!!!!! THEIR MOM WILL BE HERE IN 30 MINUTES!" Shouted Emily.

Bridgette quickly said "Ah! Don't worry! Remember what I previously said? Just get a milkshake. Your worries will go away."

Emily rolled her eyes & then began to make her way out the door with her keys.

Once Bridgette heard Emily leave the driveway, she immediately picked up the remote.

"Hmm, let's see. What does Emily have on her streaming services." Said Bridgette as she leaned forward to select a Tv show to watch.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile under the couch, Candice started to cry.

Haley looked at her & said in a worried voice "Whats wrong? Are you still upset about Alexa & Lisa?"

Candice said "No... I'm sad that we made plans to hurt my mom.... she didn't mean to kill either of them. She feels bad & really thinks I ran away..."

Kayla said angrily "I knew you'd puss out of killing the giant. She murdered one of our sisters & the Asian bitch killed the other one. And you're just gonna forgive them?"

"BRIDGETTE IS NOT A BITCH! SO SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!" Screamed Candice.

Haley said "Look.... let's not get intense here. Candice. You love your mom... and you love Bridgette. You are growing up with a great family. All we have is an uptight mom who keeps us in a cage.... Kayla doesn't like our mom. And neither do I. She doesn't know what its like to have a loving mom like yours. I wish I had a parent who cared like yours did..."

Kayla then walked over to Haley.

"So, you're helping her now???" Asked Kayla in an annoyed voice.

Haley nodded. "Candice loves her family. It sucks that two of our sisters died today, but it was a tragic accident... Emily & Bridgette hate themselves right now because of it."

"Candice isn't my friend anymore. Not after what her mom did." Said Kayla as she began to violently approach her.

Candice said while wiping a tear off her face "Kayla, I am still upset about my friends... but I just can't hurt my mom. Or Bridgette. Hurting them won't bring your sisters back."

Candice looked at Kayla with confused eyes as she approached her.

"Hey, um, Kayla... are you alright?"

Suddenly Kayla violently pushed Candice out from under the couch.

Causing Candice to go flipping into the floor & fall flat on her face.

After falling onto the ground, she began crying with blood dripping from her lips. It wasn't long until she started begging for Bridgette's attention, even knowing what risks were there.

"BRIDGETTE!!!" Wailed Candice as she began to repeatedly slam her fists on her heels.

Haley grabbed Kayla to prevent her from doing anything else to Candice.

As Bridgette continued to surf Netflix for a show, she felt a small tapping on the side of her heel, which made her confused.

But at the same time, this was great! It could've very well been a missing child.

She looked down slowly.

And her eyes immediately widened when she saw the kid.

Kayla said to Haley from under the couch with an evil smile "Maybe she will kill her. Just like she killed my sister. I hope she does."

Meanwhile, up top. Bridgette said in a cute quiet voice while leaning a finger down "Awwwwe, what do we have here? A cute teeny weeny child? Awe! You're so cuuuute!!!"

Candice smiled & sniffled, then hung onto the tip of her finger while tightly hugging it.

"Are you one of the cute wittle kids that Emmy was babysitting?" Asked Bridgette as she brought Candice closer to her face.

Candice said excitedly "BRIDGETTE!"

Then suddenly Bridgette said "CANDICE?! What the- where the- how the-..... I thought you were normal sized!"

Then with a smile, Candice said "It is a very long story. I'm just so glad you noticed me!"

"No prob Candice. But, if I may ask. Where are the other two girls? .... I know I killed one... I'm sorry for it. It was an accident." Said Bridgette in a sad voice.

Candice said "It is okay! When will mommy get back?"

"Any minute. She just went down the road to get Sonik. If I had known you were closer, I would've asked her to get you something. Also... um.... why are you bleeding?" Asked Bridgette.

With hesitance, Candice said "The two tinies are under the couch... one of them pushed me down..... she hit me in the face & wanted you to kill me."

"And she is your friend?" Asked Bridgette.

Candice said "WAS. She blamed me for the death of one of her sisters."

Bridgette said "Awe, I'm sorry. Kids can be cruel sometimes. This is what suxks about making friends in elementary school. Do ya want giant Bridgette to put this girl in her place? Hmm?"

Candice said "WAIT! Please don't hurt the other one. Haley is still my best friend. Its the OTHER ONE who pushed me like that. Haley tried to stop her. Kayla had the pure black hair."

"Okayyy. I can take care of it for ya." Said Bridgette as she sat Candice down on the edge of the couch.

Bridgette flipped herself upside down & stared at them from an upside down angle. Then said in a happy tone "HEYYYYY! I was wondering where you little guys were."

Kayla saw her & started walking up to her face.

As she walked up to her, Bridgette's eyes greatly widened.

"Um, whatcha doing there little one?" Asked Bridgette as Kayla approached her.

Then Kayla tried punching her in the face, but ended up failing.

With Kayla bring so small, Bridgette couldn't even feel it hardly at all.

All she felt was a small tap on her cheek

Bridgette giggled.

"AWWWWE! You're so cute when you try to hurt me. Weeeeell, now I guess its my turn." Said Bridgette as she reached over for the tiny girl.

Kayla backed away while also hesitating. But wasn't fast enough.

She was suddenly grabbed by the shirt & lifted up like an itty bitty doll.

Bridgette looked her in the eyes & Kayla could quickly tell that a fire was raging in her soul.

With a smile, Bridgette herself flipped off of the couch & landed on her feet. Causing Candice to cheer for her.

But then Bridgette said "Although I killed your sister. I just wanna make you suffer till your mommy gets back."

"H-How??" Asked Kayla.

Bridgette said "Well. I've needed a new butt plug for the past few weeks. You look like the perfect fit."

Kayla looked at her nervously & said "I can't do that! I'm sorry for attacking you & I'm sorry I pushed Candice! PLEASE KILL ME INSTEAD!!!!"

"Mhm, I know you are sorry. And nope. It is way more fun this way." Chuckled Bridgette as she began to pull her pants down.

Kayla was suddenly brought to Bridgette's backside, causing Candice to smile with anticipation.

Bridgette's butt crack looked so inviting, but it also looked like a torture chamber to a tiny person....

Kayla cried "MY MOM WILL KILL YOU FOR THIS!!!!" as she was slowly fingered into Bridgette's smooth round butt. Only to be sealed when she clenched her cheeks.

Then Bridgette said in a sweet voice "Feel better now Candice?"

Candice giggled "MUCH better."

Bridgette pulled her pants up & then said "Want me to save your other friend & bring her up here for ya? I kinda want to meet her."

"YES!" Said Candice excitedly.

Meanwhile under the couch, Haley was whimpering. Still afraid that Bridgette was going to hurt her.

Then suddenly her massive hand came underneath the couch.

Haley screamed as Bridgette's smooth warm hand came down. It was inviting.... her hand was like a little elevator for her to step on so she could get carried.

With a nervous facial expression, Haley stepped onto it & lied down while shaking.

Oddly enough, it didn't feel dangerous one bit.....

It was the most comfortable thing ever. She felt safe & secure in her grasp. It was like being held by her mom, except by someone she actually trusted.

At first, Haley was screaming for help, then she realized.... she wasn't being killed or hurt........

Bridgette said softly "Hey there cutie. Are you Candice's bestie?"

Haley nervously nodded as she was lifted to the top.

"Well. I'm gonna sit you right here with her. So you both can chat. Okayyy?" Said Bridgette as she gently placed Haley right next to Candice.

Candice excitedly said "HALEY!" As she tightly hugged her.

Haley excitedly said while hugging back "CANDICE! Are you alright?"

"Better than ever!" Said Candice.

"Wait, where is Kayla?" Asked Haley.

Bridgette said "Getting punished for hurting Candice. And for trying to hurt me with her itty bitty hands."

"Where?" Asked Haley.

Bridgette said "Let's just say. She is giving her elder the respect she deserves. Shoved her right up ma booty. But don't worry, she is safe."

"She is safe?" Asked Haley.

Bridgette nodded, then....

PPFFFTTTT*

"Ahhh, sorry about that. Just wanted to blow her a kiss. Kayla is gonna have a whoooole makeover in there. I've been holding in a shit all day." Said Bridgette with a cute giggle.

Haley said "Well, as long as you don't hurt her, she is still my sister, ya know?"

Bridgette then said "I promise she is okay. I'm just punishing her."

Candice said "Well, what can we do while we wait for their mom to get back?"

"Any minute now. She just went across the street. We could just watch some tv & calm ourselves down. Perhaps Regular Show is on?" Said Bridgette with a grin as she sat herself down on the couch.

Candice & Haley sat down beside her on the other cushion.

Bridgette picked up the remote. Then proceeded to turn the tv on.

.

.

.

.

.

~A Few Minutes Later~

.

.

.

.

.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Bridgette said with a smile "That might be Emily with our milkshakes."

She stood up & quietly began to make her way over to the door.

Because if it was someone else, she would just act as if she wasn't home.

She squat down a little & with one glance through the door hole, she realized.....

IT WAS THEIR MOM!

Bridgette gulped, then whispered quietly to herself "Oh no.... its their mom & Emily isn't back yet! Oh boy, she is gonna kill me."

Candice said nervously "What are we gonna do?"

"I have no idea!" Responded Bridgette as she ran to the couch & quickly sat back down.

The woman smirked & peeked through the door hole to see Bridgette sitting on the couch with almost complete disregard for the knocking.

"Emily will be here in a minute." Said Bridgette nervously as she put on the first episode of Regular Show.

The woman said outside the door "May I please come in?"

"O-Of course! Why not?" Said Bridgette nervously.

It wasn't long until she heard the door knob twisting. Signifying that the mom was about to come in.

She walked into the door while panting.

"Whew, I had a long day at work. It feels great to be back to my kids." Said the mom.

Bridgette said quickly "The kids are with Emily! I've been sitting here watching Regular Show."

"Oh really? Well thats pretty neat. Where did Emily go, exactly?" Asked the mom.

Bridgette replied "To Sonik. She was really in the mood for a Kit Kat milkshake. So she took the kids with her."

The mom rolled her eyes around.

Something was suspicious. Based solemnly on how Bridgette was acting. It was like she knew something & was trying to hide it.

"May I use your restroom?" Asked the mom with an evil look in her eye.

Bridgette nodded, then said nervously "O-Of course! Anything for a guest."

The mom nodded her head & began walking down the hallway to the bathroom.

Bridgette was breathing hard & was scared senseless. She didn't want the mom to know the truth.

With fear in her voice. Bridgette whispered to Candice & Haley "Hey guys, I have to hide both of you. I can't let her know until Emily gets here!"

Candice said "But... where are you going to hide us?"

Bridgette groaned, then moved her eyes around to come up with an idea.

"Okay, I have an idea. Just go with it" said Bridgette as she came to a solution.

She reached down & quickly grabbed both of the tiny girls. Then lifted her shirt.

Candice said "Wait, you're putting us between your boobies?"

"Shh!!!!! Thats the only safe place right now!" Whispered Bridgette aggressively as she gently placed both of them between her cleavage.

When the two girls were between them, Candice & Haley looked below from where her bra was.

It was like a chasm. They never realized how high Bridgette's boobs were until looking at the floor from them....

They hung on as Bridgette made her way over to sit down on the couch while she waited for Emily.

Meanwhile in her butt, Kayla was struggling to breathe due to how nasty Bridgette's butt was.

Her booty was tight & had a strong wretched scent to it since she hadn't used the bathroom all day.

Kayla could barely breathe, but she had JUST ENOUGH air to survive.

Bridgette smiled nervously as she continued watching her show. Acting as if absolutely nothing was going on at the time.

But then her eyes rolled towards the hallway as she heard the clicking of the mom's boots.

Causing her body to tense up.

In response. Bridgette tried to act oblivious. Before the mom walked in,, Bridgette slouched herself down on the couch & acted as if she were paying attention solemnly to the show.

The mom came in, then said with a sigh & a chuckle "You just ran out of toilet paper."

Then they all heard the front door's door knob twist.

Indicating that Emily was about to come in.

Bridgette gulped.

"Oh no...." whimpered Bridgette.

Emily walked in with the two milkshakes, then said "Hey Bridgette, I got that Reese Blast you were wanting. It was funny. It was the last one there too. They ran out of ingredients for most of them."

"HEYYYYY, Emily! Look who showed up! I am do glad you could make it! Their mom is here!"" Said Bridgette in a hyper voice.

Trying to make it seem like she wasn't nervous.

Emily gulped.

Then the mom said "Where are my children? This Asian lady just told me that you brought them with you to Sonik. Was that a lie? Because I don't see any of my children with you."

"Can I see you in Candice's room for a second, Bridgette?" Said Emily while gritting her teeth.

Bridgette nodded as she stood up.

Her cheeks were clenched & she was holding her boobs to prevent the tinies from falling out anywhere.

As they made it down the hall, they both evaded into Candice's room. Which was the ONLY safe place in the whole house right now, since it was one of the only rooms that had a lock.

Once they were all in, Emily quickly locked it behind her.

Bridgette immediately broke out her news that she had been waiting to tell Emily since she had left.

"Okay! So good news first. I FOUND THE KIDS!" Said Bridgette excitedly.

Emily gasped "Wait, where were they? We looked everywhere & never found them?"

"Under the couch" chuckled Bridgette with a scoff.

Then while facepalming, Emily said "Well, do you know where they are now? She is out there & she is going to kill us if we don't give her kids back!"

Bridgette said "I found Kayla, Haley, & Candice. Candice somehow shrunk too... so I found them all together. But I don't know what to tell her about the kids from earlier. Those two kids are dead, remember??"

"Wait, Candice shrunk too?? How??" Said Emily in a confused tone.

Bridgette said "I have no idea. She was small when I found her."

Then Emily said with an upset sigh "As much as I hate to say it. We may have to just tell their mom the truth... she won't be as mad if we just be honest."

"You're right. But I don't know. What if she asks HOW they died?" Said Bridgette.

Emily said "One was accidentally stepped on & one accidentally got shat on. Easy."

"Emily, it won't be that easy. If Candice had a babysitter & she got crushed. You would flip out." Said Bridgette.

Then Emily said "Well, yeah. Good point. But, where are the kids? If you found them."

Bridgette said "Haley & Candice are between my boobs. Because I didn't have anywhere else to hide them. The whole house is a danger zone with their mom here. And Kayla is being punished in my butt crack for hurting Candice."

"What did Kayla do?" Asked Emily.

With an eyeroll, Bridgette said "She pushed Candice & tried to get me to kill her. So, I wanted to punish her until their mom got back."

"Well, lets take them all out! We have to talk to the kids. They're the only ones who might can make this situation better." Said Emily.

Bridgette lifted her shirt & gently reached up to get the two girls from their hidden area. Then she dropped her shirt back down to cover herself.

Haley & Candice grabbed ahold of Bridgette's soft finger, and rode it to their exit.

Then Bridgette moved over & sat the two girls down on the edge of the bed.

"Okay, now I'm gonna get Kayla." Said Bridgette as she began pull her pants down.

Emily put a hand over her mouth & started to chuckle as Bridgette shined her booty at her.

But once her pants were pulled below her crack, she fit a finger in & gently moved Kayla out from between her ginormous butt cheeks.

Bridgette gently sat her down on the bed with the other two girls & then pulled her pants back up.

When Kayla was brought out. She was shaking. She had been traumatized after what happened inside of Bridgette's butt.

She had shit in her hair & had anal juices all over her clothes.

When Bridgette turned around & faced the tiny kids, they were all staring at them with absolutely no clue what they were about to do.

Emily said with a sigh "We decided to have a conversation with all of you. Since you're the only ones here who can help."

Haley said "What do you want us to help with?"

"Well. Since you're all tiny. And have witnessed almost everything that has happened today, can you find a way to explain how we accidentally killed two of your sisters?" Said Emily

Candice said "We COULD just tell the truth?"

"AHA! I knew it! I literally said that a few minutes ago." Shouted Emily.

Haley whimpered. Then put two hands over her face while trying not to cry.

Bridgette & Emily looked at each other with a confused facial expression. Bridgette whispered "Dont worry, I'll talk to her."

Bridgette squat herself down & looked at Haley with a sad facial expression. "Whats wrong little girl? Is something upsetting you?"

With a breaking up voice. Haley said "I don't want to go back home with her.... I want to stay here with you. You, Emily, & Candice are close to me. And I don't want to lose you guys. I've had so much fun here."

Bridgette said "Awwwwwe... thank you. I really hope you can stay with us. You're a really cool gal."

Then Emily said in an upset voice "I'm glad you think that way Haley...... I'm sorry for not playing with you all earlier. If I did, none of this probably would've even happened. It was all my fault."

Kayla said while spitting shit out of her mouth "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! ARE.... YOU.... KIDDING ME? I JUST SPENT 10 LONG MINUTES UP THIS ASIAN GIRL'S BUTT! HOW COULD YOU THINK TO SAY SHE IS NICE??"

Haley said "Well.... you did push Candice."

"SO WHAT?! She deserved it!" Screamed Kayla.

Candice said with a giggle "And you deserved what you got too, bitch."

Kayla said "Do you want me to push you again?? Next time I'll push you off the bed & break every bone in your body!"

With a gasp. Candice said "Hey Bridgette! Kayla wants to kiss your butt some more!"

Haley screamed "BOTH OF YOU, SHUT UP! Look..... we have to do something before our mom hurts Bridgette & Emily! She isn't a very nice person...."

Emily said "She isn't? She seems nice as can be to us."

Haley said "She is not. She is crazy. We are locked up for a reason. She has the power to take us places & make our lives fun, but she does nothing but keeps us locked away like animals."

Candice said while brainstorming "Why don't you just shrink your mom?.... you shrunk me. I think you could shrink her too. She can't hurt anyone if she is so small."

Haley's eyes raised.

"You know Candice... that's not a bad idea." Said Haley.

Candice said "Come on mom. Just tell their mom the truth.... if she lashes out, calls the police, or anything.... just get Haley to shrink her."

Haley pulled out her tiny shrink serum bottle & reached out to Emily.

Emily squinted & said "Is that how Candice shrunk?"

"Yes. Lisa used her shrink serum to do it. We all have a small bottle, but we never really use them unless we have to." Said Haley

Emily grabbed the tiny bottle with two fingers, then nodded.

"Okay, that works. Let's go tell your mom the truth." Said Emily as she reached her hand out for the tiny kids.

Candice & Haley got in the palm of her hand, and tightly gripped onto her skin so that they wouldn't fall off.

Once they were both firmly grasped in Emily's palm. She gently lifted her hand.

Kayla scoffed & put her hands on her hips. "Seriously?? What about me?? I am tiny too! Where am I going to be??"

Emily said "Nobody bullies my daughter. And nobody is rude to me or Bridgette. So, you're on your own. We will come & get you. IF your mom doesn't shrink tonight."

Kayla then said "Are you serious??"

Bridgette leaned down & lifted Kayla up from the bed.

"Hang on Emily, I can carry Kayla. I'll carry her in my cheeks. Just like before." Said Bridgette

Emily said with a shrug "Sounds good to me." as she began to unlock the door.

"Hear that Kayla? You get to kiss my butt some more. Since you still wanna be rude to Haley & Candice." Said Bridgette with a giggle.

"NO! NO! NOT AGAIN!!!" Screamed Kayla as she was brought to Bridgette's backside once more. Without talking, Bridgette pulled her pants below her butt crack & fit the tiny girl back inside.

...
...

While pulling her pants back up, she wiggled her booty before chuckling "Heh, I am SUCH a bully."

She flipped her hair.

"Yeah you are." Laughed Emily as she opened the door for her friend.

Bridgette walked out of the room in front of Emily with a smile. Only to see that the kids' mom was sitting on the couch watching the episode of Regular Show that she had put on.

Emily decided to skip straight to the point instead of skipping around all the rough details.

"So....... we have good news & bad news...." Said Emily in an upset tone.

The mom said "About what?"

Emily said "Look....... I messed up. I didn't play with them when you left. Candice brought them to her room to play & they shrunk Candice so they could all play a game together. Me & my friend Bridgette accidentally killed two of them..... and we feel horrible for it. Can you forgive us?"

"Which ones were killed?" Asked the mom with an evil smile on her face.

Bridgette said while sighing "It was Alexa & Lisa.... I killed Lisa, Emily killed Alexa."

"But... how did you kill them?" Said the mom.

Emily sighed.

"I accidentally sat on Alexa when I was getting laundry out of Candice's room. But after I had sat down, I really had to take a shit. Sooo..... I ended up dropping a load on one of them....."

Then Bridgette said "I was in Candice's room & mistaked Lisa for a bug. So, she got stepped on when I wasn't looking."

The mom said "Good to know." while still watching the show without a care.

"You're honestly taking this way better than we thought. We thought you'd go batshit crazy after hearing the news." Said Emily.

The mom said "Well, where are my other ones?"

Emily opened her palm out, to show Candice & Haley hugging each other goodbye.

Then the mom looked up at Emily

"And where might Kayla be?" Said the mom.

Bridgette said "She pushed Candice into the floor & tried to make me kill her. So, I decided to punish her for it."

"How did you punish MY daughter?" Asked the mom as her eye twitched.

Bridgette said "No biggie. I put her inside my butt. Thats where she has been for the past hour. Not a word from her. Just pure silence."

The mom's eyes widened & she launched up from the couch.

"YOU WHAT??" Screamed the mom with an angry facial expression.

Emily began to back away quietly.

Bridgette gulped & then laughed nervously.

"I..... I...... um.... put her.... in .... my..... butt. Ya know. To punish her? Am I not supposed to do that?" Nervously said Bridgette.

.

.

.

.

.

.

With a facepalm, the mom said "Okay. Now I will punish YOU!"

Suddenly the mom pulled a loaded gun out of her purse & aimed it at Bridgette's face with a shaking hand.

"WHOA WHOA! HANG ON! HANG ON! I-I-I'LL GET HER FOR YOU." said Bridgette while holding her hands up.

"Thats not the point, you Asian bitch. Putting her in your ass simply because 'she fits' is bullying. You know I could file a LAWSUIT against you? For bullying a 6 year old AND for exposing your nude ass to her eyes." Said the mom as she cocked the gun.

Bridgette said "Please don't kill me! I am sorry! I can make it up to you!"

Candice whimpered in Emily's hand "BRIDGETTE IS IN TROUBLE! We have to save her!"

Emily looked at Candice & gulped.

Then with a deep breath, Emily ran over & suddenly jumped in front of the gun. Causing the mom to hold the gun down from the facial regions.

Emily yelled "HEYYYYY, who here wants brownies? I made a batch of brownies this morning. They haven't been touched."

The mom put the gun into her pants.

"Brownies? Why are you suggesting BROWNIES right now? Of all times?" Asked the mom

Emily nervously laughed "Just a friendly gesture. I was saving them just for you whenever you got back."

Then the mom said with a grin "Or is it a distraction to keep me from shooting your friend in the head?"

Emily said "Well. Its the least I can do. Maybe this could make up for what happened earlier. Maybe this will fix things.... I'm willing to do whatever to put you back in a good mood."

"Ugh. Fine! Okay. I guess I can stay for a few. But I have one request. And you better accept. Because you & your friend will die if you don't accept it."

Emily said with a gulp "Whats your request?"

"ALL my girls eat at the table with me. The ones you both DIDN'T kill. So, that means take Kayla out of your nasty ass & take Haley to the dinner table." Said the mom in an aggressive voice.

Emily said "No problem! Trust me. You will LOVE the brownies I made. I used some special ingredients."

"Oh really? What kind of ingredients?" Asked the mom.

Emily chuckled "Wouldn't wanna ruin the surprise. They are delicious. I've been making brownies since I was a kid."

"Well, thats good to know." Said the mom in a surprised voice as she approached one of the wooden chairs at the table.

Emily sat Haley down in front of her mom, then sat Candice down in front of where Emily was going to sit.

Meanwhile, Bridgette was still by the front door. Still breathing heavily.

She had been completely traumatized. It was hard to belive that her life LITERALLY almost had just ended because of something so minimal.

It was all she could think about.

She wouldn't even be alive right now if not for Emily.

Then from across the room, the mom said "Where is Kayla? You better get her OUT OF YOUR ASS RIGHT NOW OR YOU'RE DEAD!"

Bridgette said while whimpering "I-I-I have to pee."

She put an arm over her face & started crying while running to the bathroom.

While Bridgette ran to the bathroom, the mom smiled & Emily looked very upset about it.

...
...
...
...

It was so upsetting to see her best friend getting treated like this.... especially when there was absolutely nothing she could do about it.

Emily & Bridgette had learned very well that the kids' mom was not a nice person now. Not at all. Even though she seemed so sweet when they met.

It was guaranteed, that Emily would NEVER babysit a group of kids ever again, not after all of this.....

Bridgette had finally made it to the end of the hallway.

With fear in her eyes, she looked behind her to see the mom socializing with Emily at the dinner table.

She never expected tehir mom to lash out the way she did. Especially after how calmly she took it when the truth was revealed about Alexa & Lisa's death.

With a sigh, she opened the bathroom door & locked it behind her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Seconds later, Bridgette immediately began bawling her eyes out while leaning up against the wall.

She was crying to the point where she could barely even feel her face anymore.

The cries were loud enough that they could be heard from the kitchen.

Emily said with a click of her lips "Poor Bridgette.... I hope she feels better."

"She won't. Cause after we eat, I'm just gonna kill her. For abusing my daughter the way she did." Said the mom.

Emily said "Why are you so mad about that? I thought you'd be more upset about us accidentally killing Alexa & Lisa."

Then the mom started laughing loudly.

Which confused Emily. Because it made sense & was a serious subject.

It was even unsettling. Because she was laughing about her own kids getting accidentally killed.

"You're kidding, right? The Asian bitch is an adult. My kids are SIX YEARS OLD. They don't need to be seeing the inside of a grown woman's butt. My child will be scarred for life because of her. She will think all giants are evil!" Said the mom.

"But.... what about Alexa & Lisa? They died because of us" Said Emily.

The mom said "Pfft, what about them? They sucked. I was gonna kill them soon anyways. I would've preferred eating them alive while they slept, but hey, you got the job done too."

Haley looked up at her mom & started to tremble after hearing the comment.

Emily said "You're okay with EATING your kids?? What about the daycare story? Did your children really come from a daycare accident??"

The mom said "Nope. Never happened. They ARE my kids.... indeed. But do you know how hard it is to take care of grown children?? They had to be shrunk MONTHS after their birth. Just so parenting wouldn't be so hard. I had 7 children. I ate 3 of their siblings just so it would be easier. I couldn't take care of 7 tiny kids."

...
...

Emily was sickened. She couldn't even believe what she was hearing.....

"7 kids? You ATE three of them? You could've just put them up for adoption, ya know?" Said Emily.

The mom chuckled & said "That costs money. Plus, they were squeezed out of my ass long before I even thought of it."

Emily facepalmed.

...

...

...

Meanwhile in the bathroom, Bridgette said to herself in the mirror "I-I-I am so scared....... Her mom really is going to kill me. She might be planning to kill me right now." whimpered Bridgette as she tried to stop crying.

Her makeup was running down her face, her heart was pounding, & her body was shaking.

She still couldn't take her mind off what had just happened....

Then she looked at her pants with an angry facial expression. Remembering that the spoiled vengeful child was inside them.

With a growl, Bridgette said in a broke up voice "UGH! Now I have to free this spoiled little brat!"

She wiping a tear from her cheek & began to pull her pants below her butt crack, exposing an exit for the tiny girl.

Kayla turned around to see the world again. And it brought a smile to her face.

Then with a sigh. Bridgette lifted up a sheet of toilet paper, then pressed it into her crack, just so she could pull Kayla out.

Kayla was soaked in her anal film after being wiped out. But she had been stuck in there for so long at this point, she stopped caring almost entirely.

Beidgette said carelessly "Weeell, looks like its your lucky day. You get to go back to your precious mommy. Maybe you learned something today about bullying Candice."

While giggling, Kayla said "Weeell back at you, it looks like you've been crying. Whats the matter? Sad about your own defeat? Sad that my mom is about to stop you?"

Bridgette looked at her & said "Can you shut your damn mouth?! I was just punishing you for bullying Candice! Thats what a responsible adult does!"

Kayla said "And as you see, that helped you a LOT. Didn't it?"

"God I hate kids. I'm knew I should've just went to the mall with my friends. None of this would've happened today." Whispered Bridgette to herself as she began to clean Kayla off underneath the sink.

For Kayla, it was super refreshing to have the cold water hitting her face, after being stuck inside Bridgette's butt for the past hour.

Along with it, it was nice to breathe fresh air again & it was refreshing to know Bridgette is being forced to help her against her will.

Bridgette was beyond words annoyed. She wanted to find a way to survive. Even after all the stuff that happened. She knew she could someway escape if the cards were played right.

She hated how she had to clean off Kayla. She didn't want to clean her off, she didn't want to help her, she wanted to do NOTHING for her.

In a way......

She wished that Kayla had been killed instead of the other two girls.

Once Kayla was completely washed off. She said "Come on now, take me to mommy."

"I will in a minute" said Bridgette as she held her head in pain.

Then with a smile. Kayla said "I know why you're freaking out, its because you're scared."

"N-No I'm not." Said Bridgette.

Then Kayla said while laughing "You will be. When my mommy blows your skull in half. I hope she does it soon..... Cause I'm sick of you & your voice. You deserve it for sticking me where the sun doesn't shine."

Bridgette pulled her pants back up & placed Kayla into her palm so she could bring her back to her mom.

She tossed the toilet paper in & growled angrily as she unlocked the door.

You could hear her footsteps from across the room because that's how angry she was.

Her makeup was still running down her face as she continued to walk down the hallway.

It was evident that she had been crying. Everyone was going to know when she got in the kitchen....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Emily was munching on a brownie & the mom was patiently waiting on Bridgette to show up with her daughter.

With a smile, Bridgette said "I got your daughter right here."

Kayla then said to Bridgette "Wait till I tell her what you did to me. She will LOVE to hear it."

Bridgette ignored her & acted as if she didn't say anything. Despite the fact that she was insanely infuriated.

Emily said to Bridgette "Are you feeling any better?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just have a lot on my mind right now." Said Bridgette as she approached the kitchen table.

She sat Kayla down on the table, directly in front of the mom.

Then with a sad voice, Emily said "Oh I have a lot on my mind too..... but it is alright. Things will get better by the end of the night."

"Sure they will" Chuckled the mom.

Bridgette rolled her eyes.

Then Emily said to Bridgette "You gotta try these brownies. They are amazing.... did you know, they almost completely fixed my mood? I've been happy since I started eating one."

"Wait. Really? They are THAT good?" Said Bridgette.

Emily nodded & said "You gotta try one." As she handed Bridgette the delicious gooey looking brownie.

Bridgette carelessly took a bite of it. And her eyes lit up.

It was something different that she had never tried before. She was absolutely amazed with how it tasted....... it was the best taste ever.

She said loudly "WOOOW. These are really good! What did you put in them??"

Emily chuckled. "Nothing much. I put in lots of peppermint & added some extra flavoring to it. I'm amazed at how many people love my brownies. I've been using a secret recipe for some time now."

The mom said annoyedly "Where is MINE? Ya know, I've been waiting ever since the Asian bitch went to the toilet. I'm a bigger priority than she is!"

Emily smiled & leaned over the counter. Which confused the mom.

Emily continued to reach around for the special brownie that was designed just for their mom.

Then after a few seconds of reaching around, she finally got ahold of it.

It was warm, it had a gooey film, it has extra toppings, & looked nicer than all the rest.

With a confused expression, the mom said "Why did you reach so far to get mine? The brownies are literally right beside the refrigerator."

Emily said "I prepared this one for you when you weren't looking. It has the most flavor & it is the warmest one out of the batch."

With a smile, the mom said "Well, thank you. Good to know you respect me." as she took the brownie out of Emily's hand.

Then she immediately began to eat it.

It didn't take long until all the amazing flavors hit her all at once. And it was the best thing ever......

"This really is good!" Exclaimed the mom.

Emily said "I told ya." With a giggle.

As the mom began to taste the remaining bits of flavor, she felt something weird going on in her body. Something that caused her body to shake rapidly.

To her perspective, the table seemed to be getting bigger & bigger by the second. Which was pretty scary to her.

She thought it might've been some kind of stroke.

"Wait. WHAT DID YOU PUT IN MY BROWNIE?!" Screamed the mom viciously.

Emily slowly lifted the tiny shrink serum from her pocket & said "Your daughter gave it to me. Payback sure is a bitch, right?"

While screaming, the mom pulled the gun out of her pants & started trying to shoot at Emily.

But by the time the gun even fired, she was just as tall as her kids were.

3 inches tall.....

Not only that, but the bullets were so small that they couldn't even reach her anymore.......

When she was entirely shrunk, Haley began laughing her head off. Which surprised Candice. As it was the very first time Candice had EVER heard her laughing.

Candice started laughing shortly after her. Then said "Haley! We accomplished our goal!"

Haley said "What goal?"

Candice said excitedly "We defeated a giant!"

Haley said after thinking for a second "Oh right, we did! Wow..."

Candice said towards Emily "Hey mommy! Come finish her off! Show her who is boss!"

...
...

"With pleasure." Said Emily with a grin as she began to walk around the table. And she saw the tiny mom standing in the middle of the chair with fear drowning her eyes.

Emily looked down at her while holding hands on her hips.

"I hate to break it to ya, little girl. But you're in MY seat." Said Emily as she pulled her leggings below her butt.

The tiny mom screamed loudly "DON'T YOU DARE!"

Emily wiggled her booty as she slowly brought it down towards the mom.

The mom took off running towards the back of the chair.

She knew the weight of Emily's butt would crush her into paste.... and she wasn't about to die like that.

As she ran, Enily's shadow came over her & she finally came to a dark realization.......... she was simply too small to outrun her.........

As Emily's butt made it into the seat, the tiny mom got completely engulfed in her crack like a butt plug.

When the mom was slid between Emily's cheeks, her face was forced tightly against her nasty anus.

She could still taste residue from the last time she shat....

Candice & Haley cheered for her once Emily had sat all the way down.

Then a scream came from in front of Emily, it was from Kayla, who was evidently pissed off about her mom losing the fight.

"NO NO NO! This is all wrong" shouted Kayla in an aggressive tone.

Emily said with a grin "How? Because you learned your mommy kissed my ass? I knew I was superior, and now she is proving it to me."

"My mom was supposed to kill both of you! You & Bridgette should be dead right now!" Screamed Kayla angrily.

Suddenly a voice could be heard under Emily's booty. Which caused Emily to make a shocked face.

"Well, looks like i didn't crush her after all. I wonder what I could do now?" Said Emily as she leaned herself up with her cheeks clenched.

The tiny mom was being held in her butt, and it was the most uncomfortable feeling ever.... she finally knew what it was like for Kayla

Emily reached towards her backside & the mom began to see something heading inside. She had no clue what it was, but she grabbed onto it in hopes that it would save her.

Once she had grabbed ahold, she felt herself slowly getting pulled out of the giant ass.

But little did she know, she grabbed Emily's finger......

She was lifted up.

"So, you're still alive? Even after being crushed?" Said Emily with a smile while holding the shrunken mom to her face as Emily pulled her leggings back up above her butt.

Kayla said "Mom! Shoot Emily! Shoot her in the eyes!!!"

Emily lifted up a small glass. The glass didn't have a top & it was JUST tall enough to where the mom couldn't make her way out without help.

"Since I still don't trust you & I know you got that little gun. I'm gonna keep you in this glass." Said Emily.

Tiny Candice walked over to the glass & looked at the mom from the outside. Seeing her huffing & puffing in anger.

Candice said "I knew mommy would kick your ass. You weren't that hard to defeat."

Then Emily said "Stop it Candice."

Candice said "Oops. Sorry mom." as she began to walk her way back over to Haley.

Then Emily said to the shrunken mom "And now. I got something that will piss you off even more."

The mom said "Oh really? Whats up your sleeve this time?"

Emily said "How much do you love Kayla?"

Then the mom said "Duh. She is my favorite daughter. She is the only one I wouldn't kill. She is actually loyal to me & was wanting me to kill you both too."

Emily just kept smiling.

Then the mom grinned & said "Wait till I'm out of this glass. The second you fall asleep, you & your friend will get to feel bullets going into your eyeballs."

With an evil grin. Emily looked over at Bridgette, who was standing on the other side of the table.

"Hey Bridgette. I got a request for ya." Said Emily

Bridgette said "What is it?"

Emily lifted Kayla up from the table.

Which caused the mom's eyes to widen.

Kayla viciously tried to get away from Emily's grasp, but there was no chance. She felt herself being handed over to Bridgette's smooth hands once again.

While grinning.

Emily said "Go take a shit on her."

The mom suddenly began screaming & slamming her fists on the glass. "DON'T YOU KILL HER! I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!"

Bridgette said while grinning "I thought you'd never ask. It'll feel so good to finally get it out of my system." as she leaned over the glass that the tiny mom was trapped in.

The mom was crying just like how Bridgette was earlier.

Then Bridgette said "Ya knooooow, you & your daughter wanted to threaten me. So this is fair. I've had to shit aaaaaaaall day. It will feel nice to let it out on a puny little insect."

Bridgette began to shamelessly make her way over to the bathroom while the mom began relentlessly begging Emily to call her off.

Emily said "Sure thing... I'll call her off... when I finish another brownie."

The mom said while shaking "HURRY UP!! SHE WILL KILL KAYLA!"

Emily slowly walked her way over to the refrigerator. And said "Sheesh, don't rush me. Let me eat one more. Then I PROMISE I will save Kayla."

Candice & Haley were smiling widely as they saw Emily slowly eating.

Taking super small minimalistic bites just to slow down the process.

It was becoming clear that this was nothing but a torture method.

The mom eventually began flipping out even harder. She was somehow destined to rescue Kayla. Even though it likely wouldn't happen.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~5 Minutes Later~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Emily continued to slowly chew her brownie. She wasn't even halfway done, and then a flush could be heard in another room.

Which caused the shrunken mom to form tears in her eyes.

Bridgette excitedly came walking out of the bathroom with a relieved smile on her face.

Bridgette said in a satisfied voice "That was the best shit I've taken in months. Slid right out & onto a little bug in the water."

Then Emily shoved the last of the brownie in her face.

"OOPS.... guess I was too late to save her." Said Emily with a grin

Bridgette said "Wait, you were gonna SAVE her.... whoops........."

Emily laughed "Nope. Buuut I told their mom that I'll save Kayla when I finish my brownie. Just as a way to piss her off even more."

Bridgette put a hand over her face & giggled. Then she leaned over the glass with the tiny mom inside.

Then said cutely "Hate to burst your bubble, but your wittle daughter is in the septic tank nowwww. She is swimming with her new best friend. The one that I made for her in my bowels."

The tiny mom flipped Bridgette off & screamed "I HOPE YOU DIE! YOU ASIAN BITCH"

With a gag, Bridgette launched a massive glob of spit into the glass. Drenching the tiny mom head to toe in her saliva.

"Thats me paying my respects to you & your daughter." Said Bridgette with a satisfied grin as she backed away from the glass.

Emily said with a sigh "I suppose I should take her out of that glass. Kayla is dead. Soooo, I can't mentally torment her much more."

Then confusedly, Candice said "But... what are we gonna do with their mom? Now that she is small like us?? Maybe she will try to kill me."

Bridgette said to Emily "Just finish the bitch already. I already finished Kayla. Trust me, it is way more satisfying than you think it is."

Emily stared up at the ceiling for a second to think of what she could do next.

"Hmmm. I am kind of hungry & it is getting late..... OOH. Who would you like to see me EAT her?" Said Emily.

...
...

Candice & Haley simultaneously agreed to it excitedly.

With a wide grin, Emily began to lean her hand towards the glass. Which caused the tiny mom to freak out.

It was a nightmare.... was this REALLY how she was about to go out??

While the tiny mom was running around in the cup, Emily's two fingers reached down further.

The mom began jumping up & down to possibly reach the top, but once Emily's fingers caught her.... she knew very well that there was no escape anymore.

The mom was suddenly grabbed by the shirt & Emily began to lift her up from the glass like a God.

As Emily lifted her, the tiny mom began shaking relentlessly.

She had finally met her match....

"Any last words? Anything you'd like to say to me before you digest in my gut?" Asked Emily as she held the tiny mom in front of her face.

The mom cried "GIVE KAYLA BACK TO ME, YOU SICK MONSTER! I KNOW YOU ARE JUST HIDING HER FROM ME!!! KILL ME, JUST LET HER LIVE!!!"

Emily chuckled "Oh, thats what you're crying about? Not the fact that you're about to be burned alive in my acids? Sheesh, I guess maybe ya shoulda thought twice before threatening my bestie."

Bridgette looked over confusedly.

"Wait, what did she say?" Asked Bridgette

"She is upset about what you did to Kayla. She thinks you are lying about what you did." Said Emily with an eyeroll.

Bridgette said "OOOH! She thinks I'm lying? How cuuuute!"

Suddenly Bridgette stood up & began to walk over to the refrigerator while smiling widely. Emily said while grinning as Bridgette was walking "What are you about to do?"

As Bridgette approached Emily. She whipped her phone out & unlocked it. Then after a couple of seconds, Bridgette smirked.

"Tell me if THIS is a lie then." Giggled Bridgette with a smirk as she showed the tiny mom a picture.

The picture showed tiny Kayla inside of the toilet & holding onto a giant piece of shit. Which caused the tiny mom to flip out again while screaming at the top of her lungs.

Bridgette said as she sat down in a chair at the kitchen table "My work here is done. Just get rid of her already."

Emily said "Mmm, I will. It would be my pleasure."

...

Everyone excitedly watched as Emily lifted the tiny mom towards her big beautiful pink lips. The lips were far bigger than the tiny mother was.....

There was still droplets of saliva on Emily's big beautiful lips.

While staring with her heart pounding, she watched as Emily's soft mouth slowly opened its way up.

Creating an entrance to the mom's demise....

"Oh no! Please don't eat me! I am sorry for threatening your friend. Just please don't let me die like this! Please!" Cried the mom while throwing her legs around as Emily slowly pushed her in with her index finger.

The big beautiful set of lips closed, trapping the tiny mom in the cave....

...

Emily began to slowly slosh her around like a piece of food, drenching her entire body in saliva & prepping her for the horror show that lies at the bottom of her stomach.

The mom grabbed tightly onto the tongue as Emily continued flicking it.

Candice said "Emily! Have you swallowed her yet?"

Emily giggled "She is putting up a fight. Thats for sure. But not for long. She is about to go down."

She readied herself.

The mom said while still gripping to the tongue "DON'T SWALLOW! DON'T YOU THINK ABOUT IT!"

Suddenly the mom felt the tongue lying flat for a second.

It was almost as if her mouth had went completely calm. It wasn't sloshing her around or anything....

It was a little too strange.......

"Huh.... did she.... stop?" Asked the mom curiously as she felt around on the tongue that stopped moving.

Then suddenly the tongue gave a hard flick & sent her flying to the abyss in the back of Emily's mouth.

"I GOTTA GRAB THE UVULA!" Cried the mom as she desperately reached for it & missed.....

Causing her to scream her lungs out as she went falling down the deep dark chasm.

She screamed & screamed, but her screams became silent as she got further down Emily's throat.

Everyone. Bridgette, Candice, & Haley. All smiled when they heard Emily gulp. She quickly faded to oblivion & nobody couldn't be heard by anyone now.

Emily opened her mouth widely & proved to everyone that the evil mom was no longer being held captive inside of her mouth.

It was official.... the tiny mom was nothing but food to Emily now.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Bridgette walked over to Emily while sniffling, then tightly hugged her with a tear rolling down her face.

Which caused Emily to give a cute smile

While trying not to cry, Bridgette said "Emily.... good job at showing that bitch who was boss. You saved my life earlier, and..... I will forever owe you for it." Said Bridgette.

Bridgette let go & stood beside the refrigerator again.

Emily said "Oh it was nothing. I am glad you're okay. I know that she was a pretty scary person."

Then suddenly Candice said "But wait....... how will I ever grow back to normal if their mom is gone? I'm still tiny."

Haley chuckled "Remember? That serum is temporary. You should grow back to normal by tomorrow morning."

Candice said "Wait, I thought I had to say something to turn back?"

"Uh, no? Haha. If we shrink somebody with our serum, they usually return to normal after about 24 hours of passed. Unless they die as tinies....... then they are stuck that way." Said Haley.

Bridgette looked at the two tiny girls on the table.

Then said "We all did a pretty good job at taking her down. How does you feel, Haley? I thought you'd be sad about Emily devouring your mom like that."

Haley said "Oh no... I hated her. She enslaved us in that cage, she never let us go almost anywhere except for school, she makes us clean her dirty feet, she treated us poorly, she saw Kayla as her favorite, and she literally admit to eating my siblings... She was a monster who deserved what she got."

Bridgette said "Well.... I'm here for you. I would never hurt you or treat you that way. You are a beautiful young girl & you deserve to be happy."

Haley said "Thanks Bridgette... that means a lot to me. I'm glad to know you actually care about my existence. I know my mom wouldn't have hesitated to get rid of me."

Then Emily said "Well, your mom is officially in my gut. She won't ever hurt you again. And one thing is for sure. I am NEVER babysitting again."

Emily started chuckling.

"Pfft, I don't blame you." Said Bridgette with a giggle.

Emily sighed. "Well guys. It has been fun. But I think it's about time I clean up the kitchen. Then we can play the- OWWW!!!"

Suddenly Emily fell to the floor on her knees & made a face of extreme pain.

Bridgette said with her eyes widened "ARE YOU OKAY EMILY??"

Emily said "My stomach hurts...."

....
....
....
....

Meanwhile inside of her stomach, the tiny mom was shooting Emily multiple times in the stomach with the tiny gun.

Repeatedly.

"You REALLY thought this was the end of me? You got another thing coming. You bitch!" Shouted the mom as she continued flying bullets around in Emily's gut.

Emily was oblivious to what the problem was.

She made a sick facial expression & groaned.

She assumed it was either... the brownies, or it was their mom not digesting right.

Bridgette said "Do you need to vomit? I can get a bucket for you if you do."

Emily shook her head while gripping her stomach tightly in pain.

Haley said "Wait... Emily! My mom has a gun! Maybe she is shooting you from the inside! That might be the case!"

Bridgette said with her eyes widened "Damn, she really just can't quit, can she?"

"Well, h-how do I get her to stop?? It hurts!" Cried Emily as she continued to lay there.

Haley shrugged.

Candice then said "Mommy! Sometimes when my stomach hurts, all I have to do is fart! Try it! It will make you feel better!"

Emily said with a chuckle "Sweetie, I don't think that's gonna help. This feels like something more serious than that."

Bridgette then said "Actually... that might work. Do you have any gas?"

"A lot." Groaned Emily.

Bridgette then said "You could at least TRY & see if anything happens. What do you got to lose?"

Emily looked up.

"Come on mommy! Let it rip!" Shouted Candice from the table excitedly.

Emily sighed, then began to pull her leggings below her butt again. Then held onto her knees to blow all the air out.

...
...

Meanwhile inside of Emily's gut, the mom kept shooting away. Until suddenly something caught her foot & started to make her sink.

"What the-" said the mom as she dropped her gun in the stomach acid.

As she continued sinking, she had no idea what was about to happen. It felt like she was finally about to digest.....

Then she saw her gun sink into the acids.

"WAIT! NO!!!" Screamed the mom as she suddenly got yanked underneath the acids by an unknown force.

Suddenly......

...

...

*HHHNG!!!

Emily fiercely grunted.

PPPPPFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTT
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYY*

...

The explosive juicy fart roared out of Emily's butt crack. Causing her to let out a loud relieving sigh as it burst from between her cheeks.

The mom's whole body had been turned into a fart & Emily had just shamelessly sprayed it out from between her cheeks.

The only thing that wasn't turned into gas were her clothes, her hair, & a few other things.

Of course.... they'd be coming out later

As the fart finished spraying, Bridgette held her mouth & started giggling.

Despite trying to be quiet, Bridgette couldn't hold her laughter in.

Emily sighed while chuckling "Wheeew, I feel so much better. Well, I guess you WERE right Candice. All I had to do was fart."

Bridgette said curiously "But... if you farted & you suddenly feel better.... what do you think happened to their mom? Did she just disappear or something?"

Candice said "Well, I read online that farts are just the ghosts of things we eat. Maybe she turned into a ghost?"

Bridgette began to laugh along with Emily.

Then Bridgette said while wiping a tear of laughter off her face "Guess she won't be going to heaven OR hell then. She is just gonna be Emily's fart cloud for the rest of her existence. A big wet smelly fart........ Oh weeeeell, I don't really feel bad for her at all. Serves her right for what she did."

Emily scoffed while pulling her leggings back up "I don't care what happened to her either to be honest. All that matters is that my bestie, my daughter, & my daughter's bestie are all safe."

Emily pulled her leggings back up & smirked.

Then curiously, Haley said "Well... now that my mom is taken care of, where am I gonna go? I don't really have anywhere to go now."

Emily said "You can live with us if you want. We still feel horrible for what happened to Alexa & Lisa.... I'll never forgive myself for it. I promise.... you'll be safe here."

Bridgette said "Yeah, I'd love to have you as my adopted daughter. I usually don't like kids. But you're an exception."

Haley said "Wait... you want to adopt me & keep me as your own daughter?"

Bridgette excitedly said "YES. I'd love that! Me & you could play around all day, we can go places together, we can eat dinner together, i can take you to see more of the outside world. I would absolutely love to be your mommy."

Haley held her arms out. And Bridgette slowly approached her while holding out a finger for Haley to wrap her arms around.

Emily said "Well, she is all yours if you want her. I'm sure Candice will love that news."

Bridgette excitedly said "YES!!! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED A TINY!!!!"

Candice said "YAY! Now we will get to play all the time!"

Emily said with a chuckle "Do you promise to take care of her? She is very important to Candice."

Bridgette said "I promise I won't. She is my daughter now. I'm gonna treat her extra special. You have a daughter & now I have one."

Haley said "Awe.... I can't believe you guys are really okay with letting me live here? I mean.... I'm just so.... tiny..... I just feel like I'd get in your way."

"Of course you won't, Haley. I will take care of you every day & treat you like the daughter I never had." Said Bridgette.

Emily smiled.

Bridgette excitedly lifted Haley up from the table & kissed her on the face before setting her back down on the table.

Emily then said "Well, as I was saying before Haley's mom broke my stomach. I'm gonna clean this kitchen up & then we can all play Medieval Castles in Candice's room. Does that sound fun?"

Candice & Haley began to cheer excitedly as Bridgette's picked both of them up.

"I'm gonna take you both to the room & then we can get started." Said Bridgette as she began walking towards the hallway to Candice's room.

Excitement could be heard from the two tinies as they headed off.

As they walked away, Emily looked down at the table. And she smiled with a cute facial expression.

"Jeez, it feels so great to defend people... I hope the remains of their mom digest nicely." Said Emily as she rubbed her stomach with a chuckle.

Emily then began to rub her butt cheek while picking the plates up off the table.

"Candice is so cute. 'Farts are ghosts of things we eat'. Hah. Its good to know my daughter sees that bitch as nothing but my fart." Chuckled Emily as she continued to clean.

Shortly after cleaning & playing with the kids for a bit with their game, she headed off to bed.

It didn't take long until Emily was fast asleep. It was a REALLY long day.

Especially with everything that happened between Bridgette & the kids' mom.

Alex & Josh arrived hours later when everyone was asleep. They were completely clueless as to what had happened the day before.

When they walked in to see everyone sleeping. All they assumed was that they ended up playing & then they went to sleep later.....

Seemed like a pretty logical viewpoint.

Emily was cuddled up in bed & dreaming of how life would be now that Haley is a part of their family.

Since Haley was the best out of them all & she knew they'd have some fun adventures in the future, Emily already knew how great it would be with her.

It was also a plus, knowing that Candice was her best friend.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~In The Morning~

.

.

.

.

.

.

As Emily continued to dream, suddenly her eyes began to flicker. Realizing that it was 8:30 in the morning.

".... Ugh! That was a weird dream. We really should go to Rock Falls someday. I think it'd be cool to show the kids what the views are like...." Said Emily with a smack of her lips as she began to move around.

But something felt different.... her leggings weren't on & neither were her panties.

Even though she knew she had went to sleep with them on.

Then she looked over to see Josh lying behind her & fast asleep.

Emily then whispered to herself quietly "Why are my panties off & why does my ass feel so... weird??"

She slowly reached behind her & rubbed a finger through her butt, only to give a face of immediate discomfort.

Emily then said to herself "Woow! Did Josh seriously bust a nut in me while I was sleeping? ........ well.... I kind of wish I had been awake now, he never even wants to do anal anymore." Said Emily with a chuckle.

Then as she began to swerve her legs onto the floor, she felt a sudden urge inside of her butt. But this time, the urge was somewhere deep inside of her bowels.

It felt like something huge was trying to poke its way out of her when she stood herself up.

She gave a sadistic smile.

"Well well well, looks like I get to shit out the remnants of Kayla's mommy." Said Emily with a sadistic grin as she began to speed up the pace while walking across the room.

Her butt cheeks bounced & the smile on her face was priceless. Her butt cheeks were holding a big gift inside. A big gift just for the toilet....

Emily opened the bathroom door, then immediately turned around when a thought hit her in the head.

...

She walked into Bridgette's bedroom & saw her playing on her phone.

Then while whispering excitedly, Emily said "Hey Bridgette! I'm about to take a shit. Kayla's mommy is crowning!"

Bridgette grinned & jumped out of bed. Then began following Emily into the bathroom while skipping.

It was weird how they were both so excited for this....

Emily had never been so excited to take a dump before.

Emily said while holding her cheeks "It is gonna feel great to push out what is left of that bitch. She has been BEGGING to come out all morning."

Bridgette chuckled "I bet. It felt nice to let one out on Kayla, I can only imagine how good it'd feel to shit her OUT instead of just on her."

"Well, I'm about to find out." Said Emily as they walked into the bathroom together.

"Well. Ya know, I won't just shit her out. I'll shit ON her too. Cause I got more than just one this morning. Pretty sure its those brownies in the second one..." Said Emily as she pulled her leggings down & gently squat herself to the toilet.

Bridgette crossed her arms & rolled her eyes with a cute smile.

Emily made a straining face & began to hold onto the toilet seat while grunting.

"Woooow. Even after being eaten, she is still putting up a fight." Laughed Bridgette.

Then Emily said excitedly "She is about to lose in 3.... 2........"

........
........

*Crackle
*DUNK
*PLOP

Emily let out a loud relieved sigh.

Bridgette's eyes widened & a smirk formed on her face. She was trying not to laugh. But it was hard not to, knowing Emily had just disposed of the woman who tried killing her....

"Wait, can you get up? I want to see it." Said Bridgette.

Emily made a face of disgust.

"Ew, you want to look at what came out of my ass? That's kind of gross." Said Emily while looking at her confusedly.

Bridgette said "Well, I wanna see her one last time before she gets sent into the septic tank."

"Hmmm.... okaaaaay. As you wish" said Emily with an eyeroll as she leaned herself off the toilet.

Bridgette peeked inside to see a massive chunk floating. Her & Emily suddenly high-fived each other.

"Looks like she's never going to be taking care of Haley again. Good riddance!" Said Bridgette with her arms crossed.

Then as she stared closer, something creepy caught ahold of her eyes...

...
...

A SKELETON was inside the turd......

Bridgette said in a grossed out voice "Um, Emily. Is that a skeleton?" as she looked into the bowl.

Emily hopped off the toilet & turned around to see what Bridgette was talking about.

Emily looked down closely, then said with her eyebrows raised "YEAH! HAHA. WHAT DO YA KNOW? IT IS! My body completely obliterated her. I told you this booty was capable of great things."

Bridgette said as Emily squatted back down "Also, you have a... uh... bit of toilet water on your ass."

"Pfft, I think I know that. You saw how big that was, right? Of course it splashed water back up." Giggled Emily

Then suddenly, Emily began straining some more.

She gritted her teeth & began to relentlessly push another giant piece into the bowl. It probably wouldn't have been as big as the first, but hey, it would still feel nice to shit on her remains.

It wasn't long until a crackle could be heard under her butt again.

"Here it comes. I'm about to desecrate her remains and her grave...." Groaned Emily as she wobbled on the toilet.

Then....

*PLOP

"Ahh, there goes the last one." Said Emily with a relieved sigh as she reached over for toilet paper.

Bridgette said cutely "I love seeing your sadistic side."

"I know, I can be a pretty mean bitch when I want. Thats what she gets for messing with my family." Said Emily as she leaned up.

Bridgette watched as Emily slowly dragged the toilet paper through her butt.

Emily was biting her lip as she did so.

"Now her remains are being wiped off my crack." Said Emily as she finished dragging it. Only to see a whole sheet covered in shit.

Bridgette chuckled "This brings 'kiss my ass' to a whole new level."

Emily tossed it under & said "She kissed it alright. Got way more than she probably wanted. But ah well."

She stood herself off the toilet & then began to gag.

Bridgette grinned.

Then Emily spit into the bowl & looked down at the floating turd.

"Hope you enjoyed going through my body. And thank you soooo much for sliding right out of me. You & your precious wittle daughter can finally be reunited." Said Emily.

Bridgette said "Just flush it. You look weird when you're talking to a piece of poo."

"Pfft, okay. I just wanted to say my final word to her before I get rid of her." Said Emily.

Then Emily looked back at the toilet.

"Anyways. Enjoy the septic tank. I had fun. Can't say the same for you... heh. BYYYYEEEEEE!' Yelled Emily as she slammed a finger on the flush handle.

Bridgette said "Feel better?"

"MUCH better. I guess I should wake Haley & Candice up. Now that we got a new member in our family. We should take a trip." Said Emily as she pulled her leggings up & began walking into the hallway.

.

.

.

.

.

~EPILOGUE~

.

.

.

.

.

.

Emily & Bridgette were never charged. Or even caught for what they did.

Josh & Alex weren't even aware of what happened either....

In the end, Bridgette got a new daughter & the whole family went on a road trip after all was done.

It was guaranteed... that no matter what happened...... they would NEVER babysit again..

.

.

.

.

.

.

~THE END~
Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed <3