- Text Size +

If you drift in the middle of the sea you´ll find an island, surrounded only by the ocean; a pretty big one actually. An island with no name, an island that cannot be found in any of the maps. This island has a tropical weather, on the shores you can find tall palm trees, growing over white sands. And if you enter the island, you´ll find a jungle, filled with trees, ferns, and a vast number of flowers.

But it´s not an uninhabited island, along with the plants and animals, there´s a tribe living there. A tribe that you wouldn´t call a “common” one. The inhabitants of the island are a group of amazons. Tall women that dedicate their lives to survive on this island, they hunt, fish, and take care of their plants. These women are about seven feet tall in height, if we talk about the average height; some of them are even taller, reaching almost eight feet in height.

They live on a not so small village in the middle of the island, almost at the base of one of the islands mountains. And if you´re curious, no, there´s no men among them, the island is inhabited by a purely female population. The way they maintain their tribe and not disappear it´s by, well, it´s not that complicated, but it´s something that doesn´t happen very often.

Whenever a ship, boat or whatever lands in the island, which happens once every few years, they have a particular ritual, more like a procedure. Every time people from other places arrived to their island, they searched for something, men; since they were only women, they couldn´t procreate between them, they needed a man to have a new generation. So, to accomplish this “goal” what they did was to help the people who shipwrecked, they gave them food, some supplies, advice, they seek to assist them in every way they could, but under one condition; in exchange of their generosity, they needed to do something for them, to give them their seed (as they called it).

If men landed on the island, they will be assisted in their every need to return to their homes or finish whatever they were doing when they entered the sea. The only condition was to, well there´s no other way to say it, get laid with as many of them as he could. It was an exhausting task, that may take days, but in the end, everyone received what they needed. Besides, the woman on that island where all very pretty.

Women on the island learned to communicate with people from the outside little by little. They learned English at one point, not to write it, but they knew how to speak the language. It wasn´t a perfect pronunciation but they could speak clearly, and with the new generations, they learned to have a more proper pronunciation.

Aside of being very imposing, physically talking, they all had sensual bodies, which they covered with very few clothing; they covered their bust and their pubic area with animal´s fur, like a bikini. This caused their curvaceous bodies to be exposed so that everyone could see them, and they were sensuous. All woman had different body shapes, some were thicker, some were skinnier, some others where even ripped; in the end they all shared one thing, they had enormous round breasts and a big plump butt.

If you were an average-sized men, let´s say about six foot tall, you´ll feel small being surrounded by such behemothic women. Their grand bodies, curvaceous and attractive covered by diminutive clothes, their tanned skin and their long smooth hair; they were everything a man desired, but bigger. They were big for a reason, life on the island wasn´t easy, they needed to hunt their food, build their houses, sometimes fight against ferocious animals; all of these implied that they needed to have physical strength, and the taller they were, the better.

Now, it had been years since their last generation was born, normally women on the island were not older than 60 years old, given the life they had and the titanic their bodies were. The last time someone landed on the island was over two decades ago, about 25 years to be precise. Now, not all women on the island where able to conceive, and that was normal; among centuries of history they had, out of ten only 4-5 will get pregnant. Every time a new generation was born, they where all female. Their genetics and years of evolution had led to the fact that only women will be born on that island, that was until one day.

25 years ago, only two women were able to conceive, and when they gave birth something weird happen, something not seen before. One of them gave birth to a boy, and a very different one, normally women had tanned skin and light brown hair, sometimes black; but this boy, he had blonde curly hair and pale skin, accompanied with big blue eyes. Everyone was surprised, and on top of all, he was small, very small actually. His mother decided to name him “Biju”, because of his small size and elegant eyes.

With the years the boy grew, but not too much, when he stopped growing, he was 5´ tall, and had a thin body, he wasn’t muscular at all, and his facial features where soft. Since he was small and weaker than everyone else, he had to be constantly protected from the environment and the animals of the island, he wasn´t dumb, actually he was very smart. Over the years he learned all he could, and he found some books that had been left behind by people over the years, he learned how to read and his pronunciation was very correct, almost perfect.

He was smart but that couldn´t compensate the fact that he was tiny, at least compared with the women on the island. So, he needed to be looked after, and his “protector” was the woman that was born the same day as he, her name was Aya; she was normal sized, at least in that island, she stood at 7´3” and had a curvaceous body, which she used to constantly smother him whenever she could. Although, the only different thing she had from the other people around was that her hair was blond; not as blonde as Biju´s, but still, she stands out from the rest.

Biju was the only man among an island full of women, and they all stared at him, it was not in a bad way, in fact, it was mere curiosity. All of them were familiarized with men, at least they´ve met a man before, but it was always during just a few days; never before they have lived with one as a member of their tribe. He didn´t like all the attention they gave him, constantly asking questions and measuring themselves with him, from time to time they picked him up and carried him around, laughing at how light he was.

It was true, he was like the black sheep, well, more like the white sheep, but you get the idea. The next days after he was born, all women were around his house, just waiting to take a look at him, and that had gone on for all his life. Normally, women train to defend themselves from other animals of the island, they train hard, like some sort of island military force, but he didn´t, there was such an immense gap in size that if he received a single hit from anyone, he could get seriously damaged.

Normally, woman weighted around 300 pounds, they had thick strong bodies with broad shoulders and wide hips. Their legs where like tree trunks for him, their arms were thicker than his legs; overall, these women were hefty all over. Not excessively muscular of course, but their daily activities and the food they ate made them develop a generous amount of muscle, covered by a healthy layer of fat.

From time to time, he liked to go hide in the jungle, alone with his thoughts. At the age of 25 he didn´t feel like an adult, he had seen adults on the island and he stood below his boobs, those heavy and yet soft looking boobs that he desired to touch, but he needed to maintain his composure. Being the only man among all those women meant something, they were all yearning for him; he could feel how sometimes they saw him with a lustful look.

He could feel how they desired him, wanting to get laid with him in a ravenous way. At his size, and weighting 100 pounds, it was easy for any of them to snatch him up and made him give in. Easily overpowering him, surrounding him by their hot flesh, only looking to satisfy their carnal needs. He could picture how easy it´ll be for anyone of them to just throw him like a rag doll and do with him as they pleased.

Lucky for him, that was prohibited. You see, he wasn´t only the unique man on the island, on top of that, he was the son of Samali, the queen of the island. And she had made a rule, no one, for any reason was able to fornicate with Biju, not without his consent. With that said, he was safe, the only problem was that he had a long line of ladies looking for his permission, a lot of horny women looking for one thing, fuck him.

And why not violate that rule and do as they please? Well, there was one reason, no one could go against the queen. There was a particular way on how they chose a queen, and a very easy one, the height; on the contrary of Biju´s height, Samali was gigantic, she stood way taller than any other woman on the island, she was the tallest woman that had ever been born on the island, she stood at 10´ tall. His son didn´t even reach her pelvis, her legs were taller than him, and a single of her thighs was wider than his shoulders.

She weighted 500 pounds, and even though she was almost 50 years old, she was still the strongest among all of them. That´s why no one dare to go against her rules, she was very intimidating, even for his son. He felt small all of the time, but next to her, he felt tiny; and what he hated the most was that she was a very over protective mother. Not only for his height, she will constantly caress him or pick him up and embrace him with all her affection; he didn´t dislike being cared for, what he hated was that she some time´s used more force than she needed to.

Now, Biju was in the jungle, sleeping in the base of a tree, he liked to rest away from the village where no one would bother him. On the other side, Aya needed to be with him at all times, to check on him and let the queen know he´s well. But he liked to be alone and so, whenever he could, he sneaked out of sight and hide in the jungle. Which exasperated Aya way too much.

“God, where is he now?” she was thinking as she searched for him walking down the jungle, “I swear, when I found him, he´s totally going to regret it” she really meant it, as long as she didn´t overdo herself, she was able to “discipline” him, she wouldn´t break his skull, but she´d definitely lay hands on him.

She continued searching for almost an hour, every minute that went by her anger just increased. Now she was walking with a stern look, clenching her fists. Until, she hard something very familiar, a snore, “Got´cha” she thought. She approached slowly to where the sound came from, and then she found him; Biju was still sleeping under the same tree. “Just look at him, sleeping peacefully while I´m searching for him like an idiot, but he´ll learn not to waste my time” she had made up her mind, he was going to pay big time.

She walked slowly, trying not to make a sound, until she stood right in front of him. Biju was sleeping flat on his back, with arms wide open; his hair was a little long now, but not too long, still full of golden curls; his skin shined with the sunlight; he was there with his mouth wide open and snoring loudly.

Aya stood there for a while, just examining his body; she did so every once in a while, she compared her body to his analyzing how different his body was to hers and from all women on the island. Being so close to him during all those years led to one thing, she couldn´t avoid staring at him, everyone on the island had almost the same features; they were tall, some taller than others; they had big bodies and were female. On the contrary, he was very different, aside of the size, he was a male, so he had a different body complexion.

“Look at his chest, it´s so flat” she thought as she grabbed one of her enormous breasts, “and his legs are so thin, I wonder why they don´t break” it was true, Biju had a slim body, something very unusual among their thick members, some of the woman´s thighs there where as thick as his chest, or even thicker. “He looks so small, why would that be? His mother is the biggest among us, and yet, he´s so small and fragile”.

He was different, very different, as a matter of fact he even dressed different; Biju had found between all the books one with clothes, more like a magazine, and since he liked the clothes, he decided that he wanted to wear them; being the prince of the island actually provide him with a lot of resources, all women on the island should listen to his demands and provide him with whatever he needed. But he wasn´t arrogant or anything like that, in fact he was very shy, he could´ve been the prince but whenever he stood in front of this women that where two, three or four feet taller than him, he felt small.

He didn´t like to ask for things directly, he´d rather that Aya asked for them in his name; and since he was the one that was supposed to ask, he needed to be present drawing everyone´s attention at him. He always hide behind Aya, holding her legs tightly; it always made her feel funny, the way his small hands grabbed her, in a gentle and soft way, sometimes she felt a little titillation rising thru her spine. She actually enjoyed being close to him, she had more time to measure their bodies and compare their sizes, she´d constantly shame him, but she enjoyed the way his cheeks turned red in contrast with his pale body.

Now, Aya approached to Biju, it was time for him to wake up. At the moment he was wearing some shorts and a long-sleeved shirt, he used some fabric left behind by some people a while ago. Aya started pocking on his arm, but he only turned to one side, so she needed to be a little more assertive; she decided that she´ll wake him up in a different way, so she grabbed his arm and rose him up in the sky while she yelled: “Wake up!”.

He woke up out of a sudden, panicking, until he saw her. “Aya, what are you doing, I was sleeping” he said.

“Me? What where you doing in the middle of nowhere all alone?” she asked.

“Uhhmm, well, I was just sleeping” he said still half asleep.

“I can see, but why didn´t you told me? You know you can´t be alone here in the jungle, you need my protection” she said lowering him to the ground.

“I know, but, I just… I like to be alone, away from everyone, it´s nice” he said trying to explain himself.

“Nice?” she asked, “What am I supposed to tell Queen Samali if you get hurt? No, the rules are clear, if you´re not with her you´re with me, and that´s it” she said in a serious way looking down at him with her hands on her hips, it was not up to him to decide those kinds of things.

He just shrugged and said: “Sorry” he was now looking at the ground.

She was mad, but he seemed to understand her point, still, he needed to learn so she decided to proceed. “Here” she said extending her arm and giving him a wooden stick, not any wooden stick, it was handcrafted to be used as a weapon; actually, it was supposed to be a spear, but she couldn´t take a risk for what was about to come.

“So, what´s… wait, do you want me to?” Biju´s eyes opened wide, he knew what she was thinking, and he didn´t like the idea. “Do we really have to do this?” he asked.

Aya just pulled out another stick and said: “Yes, since you´re brave enough to enter the jungle all by yourself, why not fight me?” she was going to teach him not to disobey the rules, more like leave her alone, but you get the idea. “Don´t worry, I´ll be gentle” she said winking at him.

He knew that even if she didn´t fight him with all she had, it was still going to hurt; she was over two feet taller than him, needless to say she weighs more than twice he does, so this was not going to be an even match.

“Now get ready, cause this is about to begin” Aya said as she lowered her body and extended one of her arms holding the stick.

Biju did the same, only that he was feeling sort of anxious, every time Aya did this it only meant one thing, she was mad and wanted to teach him a lesson. He gulped and hold the stick firmly with both hands. Suddenly Aya ran into him and jumped, he just rose his arms and closed his eyes tightly.

Minutes later the match was over, Biju was lying face up on the ground out of air, completely covered with sweat. While Aya was looking down at him resting on the stick, as if nothing had happened, just waiting for him to catch his breath.

“Come on” she said, “We just started, don´t tell me you´re tired already” their matches could take up to hours, but in his case, this match was no longer than five minutes; and now he was on the ground struggling to maintain his consciousness. “I barely even hit you” she added.

Aya extended one of her arms at him and said: “Get up” she had the sun at her back, and he could see her as if she was an angel descending from the sky, he reached out at her and she effortlessly brought him up to his feet. Now he was standing right next to Aya, watching her from below, he couldn´t deny that being so close to such a curvaceous woman made his heart beat in excitement; but he couldn´t just confess that he was aroused, in fact he needed to abstain from such thoughts.

His whole life he had been thought one thing, that he was the only man on the island, and that he had a very special gift. He was the only one with a penis, which meant, he was the only one capable of having sex with the women of the island. They all desired him, even though he was waist height with most of them. But they all wanted to see his member, to be able to ride it fiercely, being in a carnal encounter was something he desired and feared too. He knew there had been no men around in decades, and that he was the only one that could satisfy these women´s desires.

 He thought that such gigantic women would easily tear him apart if he decided to let his lust speak for him. He had received proposals from almost all women of the tribe, but only watching how they stood so high above him; watching how thick their arms and legs where was something that terrorized him. At 25 years old he was scared of women; they all wanted a piece of him.

“Ok, time to get back to the village, follow me” Aya declared. Biju just nodded, but when he tried to walk, he fell into the ground, he was too sore and he had no strength left to walk. Aya notice it and said: “what´s the matter? You can´t walk, can you?” she asked. This wasn´t the first time this had happened, and she knew what this meant. “Find, come here” she said lowering her body and extending her arm to carry him back to the village, he disliked the idea but he had no choice.

Now, they were both on their way home, but Biju couldn´t deny one thing. Being carried that way, made him hard. Aya carried him so that her breast, her enormous breast was being pressed against his member, every step she took made her tits bounce causing his member to start getting hard. Biju tried his best not to succumb at his arousal. It was very hard, with every step his erection got harder, he had to bend, trying to keep his member away from her. But when she realized she pressed him closer to her. He tried to focus on something else, but his gaze only fall to the floor, which was a mistake because, being held to look at her back, it meant that he had a direct view of her ass.

And he was hypnotized, watching those cheeks bounce with every step she took, seeing how they flexed and then bounce to the side, it all made him drop his jaw. He tried not to, but it was all so erotic, all so magnificent that he couldn´t hold it anymore, he failed to hold it and he ended up cumming in her; he let all of his semen just shoot thru his shorts and spread all over her breast. She noticed how a warm fluid started to pour in her so she stopped walking.

She had no idea what this was, she thought he had peed all over her, but then she pulled him away from her to check. She lowered him to the ground and asked him: “What´s this?” with a little disgust on her look. He knew what it was, this wasn´t the first time, but he didn´t want her to find out. He had learned that whenever he got overexcited, when he received enough stimulation and his member was fully erect, he just cum all over, ejaculating hard; his body´s spasms where rocking him, his mouth was half opened and he couldn´t avoid stroking his member to feed his lust.

 Aya swiped her fingers over her chest, where the fluid was. She then took a closer look at it, even smell it. “This doesn´t seem like urine” she thought. All the while, Biju was petrified, he didn´t wanted her to know what it was; the fact that he had just cum over her could only lead to one conclusion, she turned him on. And if she was aware of the power that she could have over him, maybe she´ll want to try it, to seduce him to fuck her.

She continued analyzing the strange fluid, then she decided to taste it. “STOP!!!” yelled Biju, “Don´t put that thing on your mouth” he added.

“Why not?” she asked.

“Because… because… “ he couldn´t tell her what it was, but he didn´t wanted her to put that on her mouth, he wasn´t sure what could happen if that entered to her body.

“Come on, speak up” she commanded.

He was freaked out, what could he say, he couldn´t come up with an excuse, he started to sweat. Then she approached to him, looming from above.

“Biju… what is this?” she said putting her fingers in front of his face. He was a really bad liar, whenever someone asked something, he was so intimidated by their statuesque bodies that the truth just came out of his mouth; today, it was no difference.

Aya frown at him and leaned closer, he swallowed hard as she did, then she said: “What… is… THIS!?” she demanded.

“It´s quaa´a” He said closing his eyes and turning away.

“Quaa´a?” she wondered.

They didn´t had biology knowledge, even less if we talk about male´s. But, thru the years they had learned a little more about sex, and they knew that men ejaculated, whenever they reached a point in their carnal encounters; they came on them, and they called semen “Quaa´a” because that was the sound most men made when they cum. And everyone on the village knew what it was.

Aya stared at it for a little longer, sensing it with the tip of her fingers. Biju didn´t dare to look at her, fearing how she could react. Then she stood up and said: “Can you show me?”. Biju couldn´t believe his ears, did she? She wanted to see his penis?

“Y-you w-want to see my…” he said as he pointed to his genital area.

“Yes” she nodded with a hopeful look on her face. “If you show me yours, I can show you mine” she said trying to persuade him, maybe if she exposed her body to him, he´ll do the same.

He just blushed at that idea, was she really offering him to expose her naked body? Even though they have lived together their whole life, and they were both 25-year-old adults, the whole process of sex itself was something completely alien for both of them. Still, they were both excited at that idea.

“So… “ she continued, “would you like me to?” she said as she started to uncover her breasts, exposing more and more flesh, he was dumbfounded; with every inch of flesh that was exposed he could feel how his member started to stiff inside his shorts. Finally, she exposed her nipples.

Now, they were both standing facing each other, and Biju couldn´t take his eyes off of her. He was leveled with her belly button, and her breast rose above him, he took a few steps back to admire her whole. Once her upper torso was completely naked, his heart beat increased; she stood there, with her beautiful mounds exposed freely in the air, their round-soft look and their immense size just made his mouth water. Her nipples were calling for him, drawing his whole attention at them.

“Your turn” she said looking at him in a curious way.

He started to lose his pants when she suddenly said: “No, not that… yet” as she indicated him to take off his shirt, he wondered why, but he only did as she said.

At the moment, they were both standing with their torso´s exposed, needless to say that her curvaceous body predominated over his. Biju was thin, with a soft complexion, on the other hand, Aya had a vast amount of flesh, below her thin-long neck, you could see her broad shoulders, and below them her breasts; round and plump mounds that seem imposing and yet soft looking, they bounced a little with every move she made; her stomach seemed strong, yet covered with a healthy amount of fat, and as you lowered your gaze her waist accentuated, spreading prominently to the sides.

“Ok now… “ she said, “the time has come” now, she was removing her loincloth. Biju just stared in amusement as she completely removed it, revealing her pubic area. Now, her hairy pussy was exposed, Biju had turned bright red, he could feel how his face was hot and his cock was trying to break thru his shorts. “Your turn” she said sensually.

He removed his shorts without turning his gaze from her, never before he had seen a woman naked, and now, in the middle of the jungle, he may have a chance to be embraced by her. He was mesmerized by the moment and he couldn´t stop to think on something, what could happen? Was he supposed to do this with all the other women on the island? Will Aya tell them about this? His head was full of thoughts like this.

“W-wait” he said, “S-should we do this?” he asked.

“Mhmm” she said as she stood closer to him.

“B-but… I think we shouldn´t, I-I mean… isn´t it prohibited?” he said, trying to get out of this.

Aya just lowered herself and said: “Well, it´s not if you want to, I mean, the queen said that it was prohibited without your permission; if you agree, we can”. She had a point, but was this correct?

She continued, “You see, without your consent, this is forbidden… “ he nodded as she was talking, “But, if you approve, if you choose to do it, I guess it is right, don´t you think?” it was true, the rule was that no woman, under any circumstance was able to use him in a lustful way, unless he approved; what this meant was that he had the right to choose with who and when he wanted to fornicate, he could choose among all women with who he was going to make love.

“S-so, if I choose to, you know, if I choose to do this with you, it is permitted?” he was unsure, he had doubts about all of this, his whole life he had thought that he wasn´t supposed to do it, and now, it turns out that everyone knew that this, this sensual act, was permitted as long as he chose to do it.

Aya saw on his face that he wasn´t sure whether to proceed or not, so she leaned closer, placed her hands on her knees, squeezing her breasts between them and said: “So… are we going to do this?” he swallowed hard, and she could hear it, how desperately he wanted to do it, every cell on his body told him to do it, he needed to surrender to his instincts and go for it.

“Go ahead… “ she started as she approached and started talking to his ear, “say it, just say “yes” and we´ll be good to go”. He felt this wasn´t right, but he fell for his desires, having her big sensual body just for him was an opportunity he couldn´t waste, he have had feelings for her since a while ago; looking at her voluptuous body, how her flesh sway from side to side, her boobs bouncing and her ass giggling, filled his mind with lustful thoughts. “y… y-yes” he said.

“Yes what?” she asked.

“I… I want to do it, w-with you” it was hard for him to say it, but he wanted so desperately that he had no other choice.

“Good” she said as she bit his ear with her lips. Then she grabbed his member with her hand, he could feel how his long fingers entrapped his whole penis, then she started to gently caress his genitals making him moan a little. She was thrilled, this so prohibited little men was now allowing her to take him, to caress his intimate parts, he was hers now, and she will not waste this chance.

She took him from below his armpits and rose him up in the sky, now his penis was right in front of her face, she just lubricated her lips with saliva and put his member inside her mouth, sucking on it, he was in heaven now, her tongue was moving all the while around his penis smoothly. He could feel how his genitals where filling with semen, how they were swelling for all this stimulation; before he came, she let him out of her mouth.

She lowered him to the ground, laid on the floor over her back and told him: “Come to me, show me what you can do”. He fell to his knees and then placed his hands on the floor, he started to crawl to her, he was going to do it, for the first time in 25 years, he was going to fuck a woman; the first time for both actually. He decided it was too soon for this to end, so he ignored her tumefied pussy and went straight for her tits, her nipples where fully erect now.

He wasn´t sure what to do, he only wanted to embrace those enormous mounds, to embrace them the most he could. He started climbing her, when he placed his diminutive hands on her, he could feel how tight her muscles where underneath a soft layer of flesh; feeling his hands on her was making her hot too, she could notice how her pubic area was getting hotter and hotter, she so desperately wanted him inside her.

Biju continued to crawl until he was face to face with her breasts, he stood there in agape just enjoying the view. Then, he took hold of one of her tits with both hands, squeezing her smooth breasts, getting intoxicated by it´s scent; it felt so big and yet, he wanted more of it. He lowered his head to get closer to her nipple, then he started to rub it with his fingers, feeling how hard it was; he decided to take it in, he opened his mouth and started sucking on it and then gently biting it, all the while he was massaging the enormous breast with his hands; she could feel it, together with his penis constantly poking her, she was beyond ectasis right now.

The lust was driving him now, the next thing he did was to sit right in front of her breasts, he placed both of his legs to the sides of her torso and then he put his member right in the middle of her boobs. He started to wag back and forth, trying to encage his dick in the middle of her boob flesh, rubbing it with them. He could feel how the blood was accumulating on his member, how in any second, he´ll explode all over her; she could see that too, if she wanted him to properly fuck her, then she needed him to stop and place his swollen member in her vagina.

She pulled him away from her and started to lower him, she famished for him, her lust was so that she needed him to shove his dick in her. When she moved him, he didn´t even blink, he felt as if she was able to guide him, lead him to where he´ll find a state of rapture he had never met before. He allowed her to do as she pleased, and before he noticed, he had been lowered to her pubic area, she laid him there and with her hands, she inserted his member inside her, into her pussy.

She moaned as every inch of him entered in her, he let out a sound of pleasure too, then, she started to push him deeper and deeper. He could feel her warm around him, entrapped in the middle of her thick thighs, watching her from below, her boobs where now out of reach; but he was there now, in a place he thought it was forbidden, he tried to grab her waist with his arms and started to pull in and out of her as hard as he could.

He knew she liked it, he could hear her moan with pleasure, craving for more; after a while he was ready, ready to burst inside her, to fill her with all his juices. He could feel how she was getting wet; they knew what this was for but they completely ignored how it´ll make them feel, they didn´t know how much pleasure it could bring. They were both in a state of euphoria now, finally knowing what this was all about, and finally, he came.

He couldn´t hold it no more and he came hard in her, she could feel how his warm fluids began to pour inside her, filling her. He fell over her, now exhausted after all the energy he used. She rose to accommodate better, and moments later they were in other position. Now, Aya was sitting on the ground with her legs crossed, and Biju was lying along her lap, being supported by her thick flesh.

“You did very well” she said caressing his hair.

He just saw her from below, still trying to catch his breath, unable to speak.

“You know, maybe… maybe we should do this more often, don´t you think” she added smiling at him.

Biju´s face turned and now he expressed confusion, he thought this was a one-time thing, but apparently, she wasn´t satisfied; she was looking forward for the next time, to effect this act again.

“You did good, but… “ she said as she embraced his flaccid member with her hand, “I think you can do better, you know, with practice” now she was stroking his cock with her hand, although he was tired, he could feel how his member was starting to get hard again.

They were both in the middle of the jungle and he knew that if she wanted, she was going to fuck him again, no one really knows how many times she´ll want to do it; the only thing for sure is that this was just the beginning of a life dedicated to fulfill her desires.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

If you like my work you can join my Patreon, there you´ll find this and other stories.

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234