- Text Size +

“Ah, Boruto. I was starting to wonder when you would show up. I was almost ready to go look you myself, shrink you down by force, and bring you here stuffed under my toes,” Sakura joked, welcoming the young ninja into her home.

When he had woken up this morning, Boruto had assured himself to avoid Sakura's house. He would stay at his normal size, and thus regain what dignity he had lost yesterday. Despite this, when he later decided to go for a walk around the village—with no destination in mind, of course—his steps just so happened to lead him straight to her house. Realizing where he was almost gave him a heart attack, but after a moment, he walked right up to the front door. He told himself that he was only here to reject her invitation, yet when he opened his mouth, the words didn't come out.

“Sarada's gone out to train so we have the house to ourselves. Let's make the most of it, shall we?” Sakura said as she led him to the living room, where she sat on the couch, crossing her legs and rocking her foot back and forth. She was delighted to see Boruto's eyes be drawn to the movement, glazing over as though they were under hypnosis.  “Oh, Boruto~,” she said in a sing-song voice. “Your goddess wants you to kneel before her~.”Boruto obeyed without objection, falling to his knees, his eyes transfixed on the movement of her sole. Sakura then performed the shrinking jutsu, this time making it so he reached the size of an ant in only a few seconds. “Crawl like a bug to my foot.” she said, and he did as she asked. It took him a couple minutes to arrive and take a seat before her toes. “Very good. Now, I want you to climb my body, from my feet all the way to my lips. If you manage to do that without falling off, I'll have a very special reward in store for you. You may begin now,” she said, sliding her foot forward until he was flanked by a pair of her toes.

Boruto reached out to one of them, placing his hand on its surface, then pressing his whole body against it, taking in its smell and its texture against his face. He would have loved nothing more than to stay here all day, but his goddess had made a demand of him, and he couldn't deny her.

Determined to earn his goddess's reward, Boruto gripped ridges of her toeprint and started climbing, soon making it up onto her toenail. Far above, Sakura leaned over, peering down at him to watch his progress. Knowing that his goddess's eyes were on him made Boruto want to please her even more, and he ran swiftly across the top of her foot towards her ankle.

As he did, Sakura slowly raised her foot before tapping it. Being caught unprepared by the motion, Boruto tripped and started rolling down the side of her foot, almost falling off before managing to grab on to her skin. From there he pulled himself up until he was once again standing on Sakura's foot. “Oops. Did you almost fall off from that? It would have been such a shame for you to fail your task before even making it past my foot. Ah well, surely you didn't expect a goddess like me to stop moving for the sake of a puny little bug like you. Or did you forget it's my body you're climbing? Now get moving, before I get bored of waiting for you and decide to stand up.”Boruto dashed up to her ankle, trusting that this time she wouldn't move her foot again. He had thought this climb would be a simple task, but if Sakura would be moving during his climb, it would prove much more difficult and unpredictable than he had thought. Still, now he was more determined than ever to succeed, not only for the reward, but also to prove his dedication to his beautiful ninja goddess.

From her ankle, Boruto saw this next stretch of the climb would be perhaps the hardest, with him needing to climb a vertical wall of skin that offered little in the way of footholds. Then he remembered how he had been taught to use his chakra to stand on the surface of trees. Sakura's leg was no tree, but he found the technique did help him stay on her skin.

Concentrating chakra on his hands and feet, he started climbing up her shin. It was slow, but he was making progress, and soon he had made it halfway to Sakura's knee. Then he felt Sakura's leg start to move, and clung fiercely to her while she uncrossed and recrossed her legs, with the one he was climbing ending up on top. Things didn't stop moving even then, though; Sakura kept bobbing her foot up and down, making her whole leg bounce along with it. He knew she wouldn't stop anytime soon so he resumed the climb as best he could, and with some effort made it to the beginning of her capri pants.

Climbing their white fabric was much easier than climbing her skin alone, though a part of him missed being so close to her. Either way, from there he easily made it to Sakura's lap, finally being able to rest his weary arms for a bit as the next stretch of his journey could be made on foot. At least, so it seemed until Sakura once more uncrossed her legs, giving them a little twist that sent Boruto rolling down her inner thigh where he baarely managed to grab on to her pants as he was about to roll off.

“You know what?” Sakura said. “I forbid you from climbing up until you make it to my waist. Until then, you must climb sideways along my thigh.”

Boruto gulped, as this new condition had just made things much harder for him, then followed her command.

Sakura watched him inching slowly along her inner thigh, looking like  a flea crawling on her pants. Much amused, she slowly began closing her legs together, bringing her thighs so very close to touching. Boruto was left with only a tiny gap between them, and  Sakura teased him by making as if she was about to close the gap and smother him between them, only to pull them apart at the last second, over and over again.

Then she actually went through with it, totally engulfing Boruto in her thighs' soft embrace, sending a shot of ecstasy through him while he happily dug his face into the fabric of her pants, knowing that her divine skin was only a short distance underneath.

Sakura spread her legs a bit, only to clap them together again and again, delighting in the feeling of the tiny Boruto between them. She started rubbing her thighs against each other, with her little worshipper being rolled between them like a measley ball of lint. When she finished, he had ended up on the opposite thigh, a tiny bit closer to his goal, looking very dazed and confused, and disappointed that she had stopped smothering him. Nonetheless, after getting his bearings again, he resumed his climb.

As time went by, Boruto started becoming more aware that he would have to climb up Sakura's crotch to continue. Indeed, Sakura was biting her lip in excitment as she waited for him to do so. He had some mixed feelings about that, but he would do whatever his goddess wanted from him so he could be proud of having pleased her.

At last, he made it to the end of her thighs and started climbing up her crotch. As he got there, there was a definite change to the atmosphere aorund him, with the air having gotten mustier, and having a strange scent, one not quite like anything he had ever smelled before. It wasn't an unpleasant smell, though he wouldn't quite have called it pleasant either. Truth be told, he didn't know what to make of it, but he could feel it doing something to him. All that gave this place a heady, intoxicating aura, one that made him want to linger there a while longer. He slowed his climb, and almost considered staying put there, but his goddess had ordered him to climb to her lips, and so he kept going past her crotch and up to the waist of her pants.

For Sakura, seeing him scale her crotch like some huge mountain was terribly arousing. She almost wanted to keep him down there, and wouldn't have objected to him staying of his own will. When he reached her waist, she even felt an urge to push him inside, but she knew that was too dangerous a line to cross, and with much effort she held herself in check.

Standing at the beginning of Sakura's midriff, Boruto considered for a moment whether he should walk along the waist of her pants until he reached her shirt and continue climbing from there, or whether he should just climb her belly straight away. Both options had their benefits, but at the end of the day, what really settled the matter for him was the knowledge that by climbing her midriff he would be in direct contact with his goddess, and so he started climbing up her belly.

With his gaze directed upwards, he saw Sakura peering at him, her face only half-visible from behind her breasts—breasts he now realized with much excitement that he was going to have to climb.

Boruto soon reached Sakura's navel, and couldn't resist peering into it as he passed it by. Had Sakura been lying down, it would have been a huge pit, one that a normal person would have trouble climbing out of were they to fall into it. It also seemed like a really comfortable place to snuggle up with his goddess for a while. Maybe some day he would do that; for now, he had to keep going.

Just then, the surface of Sakura's tummy moved. He noticed that Sakura was now resting her hand on her belly, with him between a pair of her enormous fingers. Did she want him to climb onto them fingers? Maybe she was just reminding him how puny he was next to her. Certainly that's what the gesture accomplished, and it excited Boruto to no end, so much so that he felt compelled to lean forward and kiss and lick her tummy, until he was interrupted by Sakura's fingers sliding around him. Taking that as a sign to keep going, Boruto climbed further up her belly, with Sakura gradually moving her fingers along to follow him on his way for a bit.

Now that he was approaching her chest, he took some time to consider how to approach them, but once more the approach he decided on was the one that let him be closest to her divinity; when he reached the end of her midriff and was met with the fabric of her shirt again, he crawled beneath it, preferring to stay on Sakura's skin.

“Ah,” Sakura gasped. She had been considering ordering Boruto to climb through her cleavage, but seeing him do it of his own free will was a pleasant surprise, making it even more exciting. The only problem was that she wasn't be able to see him this way. “Hang on while I stand up, my little bug,” she said. She stood and went to her bedroom, with Boruto happy to be able to take a moment to simply enjoy his nearness to her. Once in her bedroom, Sakura took off her top and stood before her mirror, where she could see him as he clung to her.

Boruto turned and looked in the mirror, where he saw for the first time exactly how small he was compared to Sakura from a normal perspective. He was so tiny that looking into the mirror he only saw himself as a barely-perceptible dot a few inches above Sakura's navel, one he would have thought was a piece of lint or a birthmark if he hadn't known better.

More importantly, he saw his goddess blessing him with the sight of her almost topless body, her only covering above the waist now being her bra, letting him gaze on her fair skin in all its perfection. This blessing gave him new energy to continue his climb, and he surged upward at speeds he hadn't reached until then.

I hope you realize what you're climbing right now,” Sakura said. “I might look like a big cliff to you, but you should always remember that you're climbing the body of your goddess. And in case you need more reminders...” She started swaying back and forth, the surface of her skin rolling under the tiny Boruto as he scurried up her chest, just now entering into her cleavage. Here the swaying made her breasts bump against each other, so that Boruto couldn't climb a single step without being enveloped by countless tons of soft boob.

The constant battering made it almost impossible to climb, yet Boruto was enamored of it; here was another place he wouldn't mind staying for the rest of his life. Were Sakura lying down, he would quite readily climb up the huge mountains of her breasts to rest and worship at their peaks, under the watchful eye of his goddess.

After a while, Sakura stopped her swaying. At first Boruto thought that she was letting him finish his climb, but then the walls of her breasts closed in with unrelenting force as she mischievously pressed them together. “Mmmh. Boruto, sweetie, you feel so good between my boobs,” she moaned. “I hope you're kissing my skin in there; I would love nothing more than to know you're worshipping me even now.” Sure enough, Boruto was worshipping her passionately in there, kissing and licking her, and breathing words of thanks and praise to his goddess, even as he came close to suffocating.

“One of these days I'll have to stick you in there and forget about you for hours and hours. You're so small, I probably wouldn't notice you again until I was undressing to take a bath.” She wanted to keep him there even now, but she forced herself to let go of her breasts so he could keep climbing. “Hurry up and finish your pilgrimage, my little dust mite. Hurry, so I can give you your reward.”Strained as his body was from almost half an hour of climbing, Boruto nonetheless mustered up the energy to launch into a new burst of climbing, dashing up out of Sakura's cleavage, climbing up a strand of her hair, and finally making it to her lips, where he knelt on the plush surface in adoration, only for her lips to close around him in a powerful kiss.

“Mmmmmwah,” Sakura exclaimed, and as she opened her mouth, Boruto fell from her lips, bouncing off  her breast and rolling down her cleavage before being caught in her open palm. “You did a wonderful job, my little worshipper. Now tell me, after exploring almost every part of my body, where would you most like to be kept for the rest of the day?”Any part of her body would have been fine with Boruto, but right then there was one part in particular that dominated his thoughts—a pair of them, to be precise. “No need to answer,” Sakura chuckled. “I can tell from your stares that you want to be close to these two girls. Well, so be it; you've certainly earned it for being such an obedient little boy.”As she carried him up, Boruto knelt to her with his forehead against the ground, thanking and praising her from the bottom of his heart. Because of that, he didn't notice where he was being brought to until he was flattened by something huge and wet and somewhat sticky, something to which he was stuck as Sakura's hand retreated below him. Looking up at the mirror, he realized that he was stuck to the tip of her tongue.

Sakura then plucked him from her tongue between a pair of fingertips before bringing him down into her cleavage. She pressed the spit-soaked Boruto against her chest, then pulled her hand away, leaving him stuck to the skin between her breasts. “Have fun down there; I'm going to run some errands in the meantime; I'll take you out once I get back home.” With that, Sakura put her shirt back on, causing her breasts to become pressed together, leaving Boruto with only a tiny bit of space to breathe, and after a few more preparations, she left, happily humming to herself while Boruto was having the time of his life.