- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Commissions are open, $0.03/word or $30/1000 words. I'm flexible and willing to write just about anything (within reason). Message me on Twitter or discord!

 

Twitter: @tinyguy33

 

Discord: Sarnt#1337

 

 

Blake practiced the spell one more time, carefully reciting it in his head. He had made his way to the kitchen and knew that princess Peach often came through here in the early afternoons. He had the perfect plan to shink down and spy on her. The magic was a difficult spell, but he had said the mystical words enough times to feel confident. He checked the corridors to ensure nobody was watching and began his chant. The words of power rippled from his lips and began to take shape, he felt himself shrink! Focus! He said to himself as he continued to speak the important words. He heard a door open, and heels clicking on the tile.

Oh no, I'm too early! His mind panicked and he messed up a line of the spell. His shrinking began to wobble and he felt dizzy. Blake tried to grab the table to steady himself but couldn't stop the spell. It was already done, for better or worse. His body began to twist and shrink, his limbs shortening and contracting. He felt his skin harden and seize up. Strange, that wasn't meant to happen. Blake tried to move but his body was sluggish. He tripped and fell towards the table. He was falling and the table seemed to grow in size and distance under him. He was shrinking right down to it!

He landed on the table with a light 'thud'. His body felt strange... Ridged and somehow frozen. He saw the princess come into the room, a happy smile on her face. She looked right at him and began to walk over. He tried to move but couldn't it felt like he was stuck in something. He looked down at his body and he only saw candy. He had messed up the spell badly, he had shrunk but now his body was some kind of candy-coated sugary treat in the shape of what he was supposed to look like. Blake knew this was bad. The princess stopped right above him, looking at him with curiousity. she reached out directly for him...

"Peach! Peeeeaach!"

Blake screamed but nothing came out. His mouth was too rubbery, damn spell! He thought. He tried moving his arms but it was no use, his body and limbs were unresponsive. As her seemingly massive gloved hand plucked him from the table, Blake let out a gasp. The smooth velvet of her hands, the tight pressure of Peach's grip. He could still feel everything. This was going to be very bad if we couldn't snap out of the spell. Peach lifted the gummy form of blake to her face and eyed him suspiciously. Her long lashes moving at incredible speed at this distance. 

"What do we have here? A lost little gummy person?"

Peach bit her lip and glanced around furtively, nobody was attending to this little snack just laying on the table. She knew somebody must have placed it here but would they really miss it?

"Don't worry little one! You're nice and safe with me!"

If Blake still had flesh and organs, his heart might have melted at that smile. She was so sweet and kind, her scent even had a sweetness to it. Blake was caught daydreaming but he snapped out of it when Peach licked her lips. There was a clear intention in what she was about to do.

"Wait! Peach help me I'm under a spell!"

The titanic princess was oblivious to his cries as she carries him softly away. Blake wasn't even sure if the princess would hear him even if he could speak. She was enormous! Her proportions were enough to make him feel dizzy. Peach walked through the castle to a secluded room. The room was sparse, a small study. Peach waltzed over to a lounging chair under an open window and pulled her dress around before taking a dainty seat. She then leaned back and sighed with deep relaxation.

Blake had never seen this side of the princess, she was always so royal to her court and subjects. He was once again brought to her face, she seemed so happy. Before long Blake understood why.

"You know, little one, I'm not supposed to have too many sweets. But I'm glad I found you. You can be my little secret, is that alright?"

"Peach! No! Please, I'm trapped! This is a misunderstanding!" 

Blake continued to wordlessly yell but it seemed pointless. Peach made a surprised face as if hearing him! 

"What's that?" The Princess asked

A whirlwind of motion brought Blake to her ear. He yelled with all his might, taking what might be his last chance.

"Princess, your Highness! I'm not a piece of candy!"

"You said you want me to eat you slow? Oh my!" Peach put her free hand over her mouth in surprise.

"What else my little gummy man?"

"Princess, Please! Don't eat me! I'm a person! I'm not food!" Blake continued to yell in his mind as hard as he could.

"You're glad to be eaten by a princess? Oh, little one you're so sweet!" Peach exclaimed.

Blake was again brought to her face where she planted a gentle kiss on his face. The red lips darkening his view of the world. She released his head with a deafening POP. 

"Oh! You really are sweet!" Peach giggled.

She had not heard him at all. This was a nightmare. Blake imagined what might happen and began to struggle with all his might.

"You're going to be delicious, I might just swallow you whole!" Peach said tenderly and moved in for a lick. Her soft and wet tongue bathed Blake in saliva. Blake could feel the saliva already working to break down his gummy exterior, pieces of him were already melting away into her mouth.

"What do you think it's like, hmmm?" Her voice lilting, "... to be part of the fat on my stomach? To swim around in my belly?"

She removed the straps from her shoulders, slipping her dress down over her breasts to reveal her bare stomach.

"See? It looks nice, doesn't it?"

The Princess brought Blake to her belly button and mimicked him walking along her belly. She hummed playfully and smiled down at Blake as he was puppeted along her smooth belly.

"Not much fat, I know but that's where you go! You're just sugar after all... Once I swallow you down you'll be a part of me. Don't be scared, I promise I'll be gentle. I don't bite!" Peace let out a giggle at her own joke, covering her mouth and closing her eyes. 

Blake took a moment to get his bearings. Her stomach was so soft, springy, and plush. Yet he could feel her muscles underneath, the princess clearly took care of herself. He tried to wiggle from her grasp, and he felt like he could almost move! But it wasn't enough, the giant princess couldn't feel him. It was barely any motion at all. Blake was lifted again, over her titanic breasts. He couldn't help but look, they filled his view with soft pearly beauty. He almost forgot what was happening, then he saw the base of her neck, her throat. She gulped and he heard a dainty swallow of saliva flow downwards. Her mouth came into view, her lips smiling gently.

"Do you want to see?" She asked and opened her mouth wide.

Blake looked deep into her moist cavern, strands of spit arcing from the roof to her tongue. It smelled sweet, almost minty. Her tongue stuck out over her front bottom incisors, extending like a carpet to greet him. He could feel hot breath all over his gummy skin and again tried wriggling. Only the ends of his gummy arms twitched.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh~" Peace let out a blast of sound and thick air from deep within her throat.

"Not so bad right? Your princess will keep you nice and warm in her belly forever!"

Blake was brought up to her eyes, he saw his moistened form glistening in the reflection of her eyes. 

"Well, do you have any last words before your princess gobbles you down?"

Blake frantically yelled once again, half-knowing it was futile:

"Princess Peach! I'm so sorry I was trying to use magic, the spell backfired..."

"Ohhhhh!~ You're so cute, little one!" She ignored him, "I'm sure you'll be delicious, thank you for making sure. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!" With that, the princess' game of playful pretend was over. She opened her mouth, and casually dropped Blake inside.

Her mouth was a wet and thick mess of saliva and heat. Moments after hitting her tongue with a light plop, her lips closed and he was left in darkness. Then her tongue undulated and pressed him into the roof of her mouth, savoring his taste.

"Mmmmmmmmm~"

The whole moist cavern vibrated, sound welling up from the dark entrance to her body. Blake began to panic as the reality of his fate set in. He struggled and thrashed, and found that his body was gooey and soft. He could move, no longer stiff and hard. His limbs slid over her tongue and teeth, trying to get a hold of something. Trying to get the attention of the princess.

"Help! Help! I'm alive, don't eat me!" Blake yelled.

This time his mouth actually opened, the princess's hot saliva was loosening up his gummy skin. A squeak of a cry came out but was swiftly drowned out by another moan of salivary pleasure from the princess.

"Mhhhmmmm, mmm!" Her voice reverberated and filled Blake with dread, her lips parting slightly and letting light in.

"Youf aww sooooooooo Guuuu~" Her tongue struggled to articulate his taste with him riding it. Blake tried to crawl towards the opening, but everything was so sugary and slick now with gummy flavor.

Blake flung his limbs as hard as he could against her taste buds, against her hard palate but it only elicited in more sonic vibrations:

"Ugnnnh, Mmmmmmh..."

Then the whole chamber tilted, and Blake was sliding down towards the back of her throat. Kicking a calling out for her to stop, he slowly approached his fate.

"No, please Princess! Why can't you hear me??!"

It was no use. One leg slipped into her throat, and she swallowed. The force yanked Blake up to his waist, her tight muscles gripping the lower half of his body and beckoning his entry. 

"Princess! Princess...." Blake tried to yell but he was being constricted. His gooey arms barely holding onto the back of princess Peach's tongue. Her lips parted again, he saw daylight pouring through for just a moment before the back of her tongue rose,

GNNNNULP

In a swift motion, Blake was swallowed whole and alive, pulled along his journey through the princess's throat. The tight muscles grabbed and released him one after the other, passing him along smoothly. Near the top, Blake felt an intense vibration and a loud noise from all around him.

"MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm"

Were those her vocal cords? Was the only coherent thought that went through his head. He tried to grasp onto anything but all he could do was continue downwards. He was pushed through a hard and tight opening, it reacted to his presence and opened into a large chamber where Blake fell for a moment before splashing down.

Blake gasped and paddled his way to the nearby shore. Was he really in her stomach? He began to look for a way out, but there was none. He was going to be digested. His mind raced. Well, there was one way out... 

He tried to put the thoughts out of his mind as he scrambled over to her stomach wall, pounding as hard as he could and yelling. His cries echoed in the small stomach chamber, there wasn't any response. He heard a faraway muffled voice, but couldn't make it out. Everything in here sounded so alive and loud with motion. He tried listening and he heard the princess's heartbeat coming from all directions. Then the voice got louder, he could hear it just barely...

Peach relished her tiny snack. It was small so she had to enjoy it all the more. Being a princess was hard, watching after her figure. She already felt a little guilty but she would make up for it, her workout was in just an hour or two. First, she felt like she needed a royal nap.

"How do you like it in there, little one? You were such a perfect snack and I just wanted to thank you again." She cooed. 

Her belly rumbled, it almost felt like the little guy was replying to her!

"Make yourself at home, I think I'm going to take a little nap. Do you think you could keep massaging me like that? It feels nice. At least, for as long as you can. I understand when it's time for you to go."

Blake was terrified. The princess could feel his pounding but didn't even know he was alive! And she was going to be sleeping! Blake knew that he only had limited time before she would not notice him at all. He tried to slam his gummy limbs against her stomach but each strike was slower and slower. A spurt of acid trickled down the side and ran onto his arm. He quickly waved it around, globs of his gummy flesh flying off in all directions. He looked down and saw that his feet had melted into a pool of acid around what would be his ankles. He felt a tingling and then a burning, all over the parts affected by acid. His feet soon lost feeling as they melted away, disappearing into the acrid void.

"Princess! Don't go to sleep! You have to throw me up! I'm going to die in here! Please hear me!"

His cries were answered by another vibrating groan, rumbling like an earthquake all around him. The acid in her stomach rose another few feet, around his waist now. He could see multicolored strands of sugar being stripped away from him, the burning getting worse and worse. The liquid sloshed around, and he was tossed backward. His torso ripped at the middle and Blake landed on his back floating in the pool. The last thing he saw was the fluid building up around him, as he sank.

Peach awoke from her nap feeling very refreshed. She had changed into some loose pajamas to be comfortable, her dress hanging with the rest of her attire. It felt good to get out of the stuffy royal wear. She stretched, exposing her bare stomach under her crop top. She was ready for a nice workout. She went to the mirror and patted her belly, admiring her figure for just a moment before changing.

Blake woke up with a gasp and looked around. everything with hazy and a little pink but he could recognize he was somewhere in the castle. What was happening? He thought about the last thing he remembered and shivered. He tried to reach up to his head and massage his temple but his arm was held fast... He felt so rubbery and bouncy. His movements were subtle but he couldn't do more than wiggle. He noticed the heartbeat coming from behind him and shock took over his brain. His whole view began to move and realized he was still small. Was he inside the royal bedroom? He stared as the view came to a mirror, about waist high. The princess was in view, her stomach exposed. She stretched and he saw himself in the mirror, a small person-shaped imprint on her stomach!

Peach stretched and struck poses in the mirror. She wasn't vain but could appreciate the work she put into her body. She rubbed her toned stomach and felt an odd lump a little above her belly button. She ran her hands over it, feeling its outline. Just then, the tiny and soft raised spot moved! A small twitch in her belly fat almost made her giggle. She stepped closer to the mirror to examine it...

Blake thrashed around in his fleshy prison, as best he could. Peach's delicate hands caressed him gently. Their softness pressed him in and almost swallowed him up. But he sprang back out on her belly. He was barely noticeable but the princess was looking right at him. He yelled as loud as he could,

"Princess! Please, I don't know what's going on-"

"Oh! My belly is talking?" Peach answered him

"Yes! Yes! Peach I turned myself into a gummy man on accident and you ate me! Please, let me out of your belly!"

Peach looked at him with a concerned face, her fingers lightly touching his outline.

"That gummy man...?"

"Yes! I messed up a spell! My name is Blake!"

"Well, Blake, you aren't in my belly anymore.. you ARE my belly! I told you that you would turn into fat..." She trailed off.

Blake was dumbfounded. He tried to look around but everything felt so fuzzy and warm and springy. Now that she said it... He did feel just like the outside of her stomach before he was eaten.

"Princess, please! I don't know how this happened! Please, help me!" Blake shouted.

"I'm sorry little one, you shouldn't have been a gummy person if you didn't want to become fat on my tummy."

Blake began to struggle as much as he could, but there was no use.

"Besides, if I let you out, imagine how my subjects would see me! I can't be known as someone who just eats little people..."

"I'm a real person! You have to help me... I'm so sorry!"

"Oh, little blake you're so cute but I'm afraid I wouldn't know what to do even if I wanted to help. There's only one thing I can think to do..."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I can't have an extra bit of fat on my belly so I think it's time for my workout!"

Blake continued to protest as the Princess Changed into a sports bra and yoga pants. He could still see himself in the mirror when she was done, she wasn't even looking at him. Her fingers traced over him as he yelled and shouted. 

"I can still think and feel! I'm still a person!"

"No, just look at yourself." She said flatly.

Blake took a good look in the mirror and saw the truth. There was no Blake anymore. The tiny spot he recognized was just a barely noticeable piece of fat, squirming as part of her stomach. He was terrified but unable to do anything. The world around him began to spin...

Princess Peach was quite embarrassed to have accidentally swallowed someone but what could be done? She wanted to put it behind her and she felt sorry for the little guy. But he was just belly fat now, right? She began to shake her hips, her arms came up into a little dance. Her belly undulated and rocked the little piece of fat back and forth, she could feel her muscles tense and relax as she danced with her belly in the mirror. 

Blake began to sway up and down as her tummy rocked around. He felt like part of the rest of her body, barely able to stop himself from her movements. She belly danced in front of the mirror while happily humming to herself, and Blake felt a strange sensation. Parts of what he thought were his body began to slip away. He was being devoured again, this time by her muscles! He tried to move more but the skin surrounding him only became more constricting. 

The princess stopped and went for her yoga mat. Some situps should do the job! She unrolled the mat and began to stretch, a little sweat forming on her body. She felt the poor little guy, what did he say his name was? Blake? He was so scared and she didn't want him to suffer any more than he needed to. Her body was ready to use him up and take him in. She hoped he at least enjoyed her show.

"Alright little Blake, I'm going to have to say goodbye now. It was nice meeting you, sorry I ate you earlier but you WERE really sweet."

She giggled a little and let out a smile in the hopes to raise his spirits. It should be over soon, She was determined to set a personal best. Her record was 50 and she was going to shoot for 60 crunches.

Blake wanted so badly to escape. Every calorie she burned was another part of him disappearing into her. His view went sideways as the princess lay on the floor. He felt tiny beads of sweat roll down his body, cooling him off but worrying him even more.

"No, please! I want to live! Can't I just live on your stomach?!"

"Sorry, no. You're so nice and I had a great time but this will also be fun, I promise! You get to be a part of me forever, and I get to enjoy you. Don't you want your princess to be happy?"

Her fingers again caressed him, playfully teasing his tiny form.

"Besides, I think it's kinda cute to have you this close. Like my little gummy man saying goodbye one last time!"

"I don't want to say goodbye! I want-"

Blake was cut off by a strong flex from the muscles underneath him. The princess' face came into view, looking down at him from above. She just did a crunch. 

"fifty-nine" she whispered with a smile.

"Nooooooooo!!" Blake answered in a panic.

Her body rocked back and forth rapidly, each time she came into Blake's view she whispered the next number in her painful countdown. Blake began to disappear, his body rapidly being used up into her abs. 

"forty-eight.."

He tried screaming but part of his mouth was seeping away. He strained against her soft skin, increasingly heating up and losing consciousness.

"thirty-seven..."

Blake had lost a whole arm. He felt it slowly leak away into the body of the princess, he knew it was being used by her muscles to exercise.

"twenty-two..."

He was barely visible now on her belly, he know this was going to be the end of it. Energy for the beautiful princess. His thoughts became cloudy. Was his mind being absorbed into her body along with the fat?

"thirteen.."

It was hard to concentrate. Her face appeared above him and it was a little harder to make out than last time. Blake felt dizzy, 

"Ten.."

The darkness began to envelop him.

"Nine.."

Blake almost felt peaceful.

"Eight.."

Her hot breath felt nice. Blake closed his eyes and started to relax.

"Seven.."

Darkness now, gentle rocking.

"Six.."

Blake was only a torso. Not even that, he was a ball of fat.

"Five.."

His awareness of self began to fade.

"Four..."

Blake was her stomach. Her stomach was Blake.

"Three..."

He felt the last of his body dissipate into her.

"Two..."

Blake felt nothing, thought nothing.

"One!"

Blake was nothing.

 

--------------------

 

The princess lay panting, gently stroking her sore stomach. No sign of her little passenger. Good, she thought. He was good energy for her, that was a new personal best!

"Thank you, gummy man... You didn't go to waste."

She rested there for a little before turning over and working on more core exercises. Maybe the little guy would be able to help her work on her planks. She still felt plenty of energy, he had really hit the spot. She began a plank and thought of how tasty he was. What was his name again? It started with a B... She had already forgotten.

"Don't worry little one, you will be remembered in spirit" She said

Her body tensed and shook, straining her smooth and toned muscles. whatever might have been left on her belly was all used up.