- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The winner of the September Poll story from over on my SubscribeStar, a fun little story in a setting I'll lively revisit in the future :)


 

 

“Goddammit all!  What the hell is that bitch’s problem…”  Clutching a disposable tissue around him as he walked through the hallway, Peter was reminded of the inconvenience he had to endure.  “It wasn’t even my damn fault, she was the one that walked in on me changing!  Where does she get off using her Magic on me?”

 

It had been about a week since the incident at the Academy when the shy, timid looking girl, Violet, used her personal Mana Manipulation Authority, or simply called one’s ‘Magic’, on him and ran away in embarrassment.  Thankfully a security guard found him a few hours later to get him back home, but there was a bit of a problem changing him back…

 

“I swear, she better change me back when she gets back from her stupid vacation!”  Grumbling that he’s had to waste his entire academic vacation at home with his less than perceptive mother and tormentor of a sister, Violet was the only one with the Authority to undo her Magic.

 

He couldn’t count the number of times his mother had sat or stepped on him without realizing it, and with her airheaded personality she claimed that she'd know if she ever did.  Then again, her Magic only kept her from physical aging, and she never finished school so she was really a 600 year old ditz that never learned what contraceptives were.  The fact that he and his younger sister were so close in age was a miracle, given that his next oldest sibling died of old age a hundred or so years ago.

 

Pacing back and forth at the top of the stairs, the dark-haired teen was trying to figure out how to contact his mother to get downstairs.  “If only I had a telepathic or movement-based Magic.  What good is being ‘Undying’ if I can still break bones?”

 

Lost in thought, he didn’t notice as the wide-hipped woman, carrying a basket full of laundry, climbed the stairs.  Likewise, she didn’t notice him either and as she turned to continue down the hall, her foot slammed into him, sending Peter flying into the room across from the stair with its door open.

 


 

 

“Mom!  When’s supper gonna be ready?”  Calling out from the first floor, a teenaged girl closed a door behind as she stood at the bottom of the staircase, slowly making her way up.

 

Looking back over her shoulder, the mature looking woman replied.  “I’ll start after I finish folding the laundry, Sweetie.”  Heading into the room on the opposite side of the open stairwell, she set the basket on her bed as she heard her daughter climb the stairs.

 


 

 

Skidding to a stop on the hardwood floor, Peter was in a bit of a daze as he looked around to get his bearings.  In the background his mother was going to her room to fold the clothes she was carrying but that concerned him very little as he realized whose room was at the top of the stairs, his little sister’s!

 

Panicking a bit, he made a dash for the door since she had warned him on multiple occasions to stay out of her room, but as he passed the corner of her bed he spied out in his peripheral vision a brightly colored mat what a bunch of long, thin cylinders, rods, shafts and dawls laying on it.  Some had slight bends to them, other small bumps running up their lengths, and a few were ribbed.  However, at his shrunken height, they were all taller and some where even slightly thicker than he was.

 

Slowing to a stop as he processed what he was seeing, he failed to hear the footsteps as someone climbed the stairs from the first floor.  “What the hell does Jamie use these for?”

 

“The better question is why the fuck are you in my room, Bugther?”  Calling his attention with annoyance and disgust, Peter whipped his head around to look at his younger sister standing in the doorway.

 

Her wet hair, dyed purple permanently by one of her friend’s Magic, hung down onto the towel she had slung over her shoulders to cover her breasts, but she made no effort to conceal any other part of her body.  The scowl on her face as she glared down at him sent a shiver down his spine, but what intimidated Peter the most wasn't the wrath behind her scary, pretty face.  His gaze unconsciously following a drop of water from her chin down between her modest chest and over her toned stomach, he was reminded of Jamie’s Magic, ‘Life Giver’, from the massive male phallus hanging from her crotch.  Growing up she always used to rub it in his face that she was more of a man than he was, more frequently literally than figuratively, but since having to come back home due to Violet, she has taken far more pleasure in demonstrating how much more that is now.

 

“Jamie!?  N-No, this isn’t what it looks like!”  Trying to reason with her, Peter stumbled over his words.  “Mom kicked me and…”

 

“And what?”  Staring at her tiny sibling she could see the panic clearly in his eyes as he stared directly at her troublesome genitalia and smirked.  Falling so her knees landed on either side of him, her monster dong slapped the floor in front of him, to him mere inches away from his face.  “You know what?  It doesn’t fucking matter.  You can just help me with my sound decision, since you’re already here.”

 

He already knew Jamie was well endowed, even before getting shrunk she wasn’t shy comparing her cock to his and humiliating him for not measuring up, but now even flaccid the thing was thicker than he was tall.  He was staring into the loose sleeve of foreskin at the tip, the narrow slit of her urethra barely visible through the shadows, when she grabbed him and picked him up.  “Wh-What decision?  I don’t know what you want, but I can’t help you make a good one without knowing what you want.  Please, just take me to the living room so I can watch some TV.”

 

Snickering a bit, she brushed a couple strands of violet hair out of her eye, Jamie pointed to the display of cylindrical objects on the floor.  “Wow Pete, didn’t know you were so fucking stupid.  I meant ‘sound’ as in something you shove down a fucking dick, dumbass, not taking careful consideration.”

 

“Shoved where!?”  Doing a double take of the sex toys, phantom pain shot up his own manhood just thinking about it.  “Those things are bigger than me!  Hell, they’re bigger than my dick before Violet shrunk me.  How the hell-huh?”  As he had a mental crisis just thinking about how Jamie used those thick columns, her packing them up and putting them away confused him.  “Huh?  What are you doing?  Weren’t you going to use one of those?”

 

“Oh, I was…”  Standing up after putting her sounds away, Jamie firmly gripped the end of her cock and pulled the foreskin down to reveal the spongy head beneath.  “… then I found the perfect little cock snack instead.”

 

There was no need for elaboration, especially when she pinched the top head of her dick to open the tight tunnel that led further down to the depths of the beast.  Blood was already starting to course through her meat stick, giving it a healthy glow of vitality and vigor, but the moistened flesh drooling from within the right slit looked like nothing but danger to Peter.  “No!  No, no, no.  J-Jamie, Jamie listen to me.  You can’t do this.  I’m your brother, this is wrong!”

 

Pausing for a moment of contemplation, the purple-haired girl looked across the stairwell where their mother was folding clothes.  She was currently bending over to pick up a shirt she dropped, and the bright red thong running up her thick ass was on full display.  Biting her bottom lip, Jamie just grinned.  “There you go again, using the wrong words.  Firstly, my brother isn’t some little bug like you.  So as long as you’re smaller than my fucking dick, you’re nothing but a toy, not even human.  So don’t speak, just nod like a good little object and I might let you go.  Got it?”  If there was one good thing that came of the 10 or so years of living in the same house as her annoying brother before he ran away from her, it was that the fear and obedience she instilled in him ran deep.  Pathetically, he simply nodded his head and kept his mouth shut.  “What a fucking loser.”  Rolling her eyes at how easily he gave up, she flipped him around so that his face was pressing against the inner walls of her urethra.  “And as for ‘can’t do this’, I sure as fuck can, but I’m sure you meant I shouldn’t.”  Thrusting him forward, he slipped into her leaking slit so easily, she didn’t even moan like she normally does.  Instead, she almost lost her grip as he slid into her dick up to his feet with ease!  “Fucking hell?!  What, were you made for my dick to eat or something?  I almost lost you there.  Wouldn’t that be hilarious, living in your little sister’s giant nads.  Actually…  I think I like the sound of that.”

 

“Jamie!?  JAMIE!”  The hold on his ankles tentative at best, Peter knew that his sister's fingers were his only lifeline as her pulsing member hardened and tried to draw him deeper.  A gooey, salty substance was coating the inside of her dick, leftover semen that hadn’t been shot out in a past orgasm, now a reluctant meal if the tiny man wanted to breathe the fishy fumes.  It was all he could do to squirm in her narrow tunnel.  “This can’t be happening!  This is all just a bad dre-huh?”  Futilely trying to kick his legs to free himself somehow, something wrapped around them tightly a few times before the pressure of the fingers holding him in place released and he was sucked entirely into his sister’s cock!

 

The foreign object traveling down the underside of her hulking member, Jaime smirked as the ring at the other end of the string she tied around his legs met the thin slit and halted his progress.  “Mmmmm…  You make for an excellent cock snack, big bugther.  All your squirming is getting me so hard too.  I need to fuck someone, right now?”  Rubbing the lump that marked where Peter was in her ‘Peter’, Jaime licked her lips as she got up and crept her way to her mother’s room.  The older woman was still folding clothes and was bent over the bed slightly.  “Fuck!  I can’t wait anymore.”  Lunging forward into the room and pushing the 600 year old woman down onto the bed, Jaime wasted no time in pulling up her skirt and slipping the red thong aside as she sank her dick into the milf’s back door.

 

“AAAHN~!  J-Jaime!”  She didn’t even need to turn around to know who it was, her daughter had the largest election she had seen in the centuries long life.  “Sw-Sweetie, we t-talked ab-bout this.”  Despite giving her youngest a lecture, the young futa didn’t stop as she slammed into her over and over again.  “V-Violet should be… coming ov-er! t-tomorrow to unshrink… your br-br-brother.”

 

Pushing her mother’s face into the piles of folded clothing on the bed, Jamie continued to ream the older woman’s asshole, filling the house with the wet, slopping sounds of flesh pounding sweaty flesh.  “Heh, says the fuck bag that was keeping a bunch of lube in her ass waiting for my dick.  I’m actually impressed you weren’t leaking any with how easily I was able to slip it in.”  Unlike other girls that she’s made submit to her member, because of her Magic keeping her young, her mother was always tight even after years of use.  “You were the one that wanted to want, I was just building up a good, thick nut to bust in your fat ass since Peter is joining in this time.”

 

“Huh?  Pe-Peter is?!”  Looking back in bewilderment, the dark haired woman couldn’t hide the excitement in her voice.  “Where is he?”

 

“Aww, hear that Pete?  Mom can’t even feel you in there.”  Grinding the bulge in her shaft against their mother’s tight opening, Jamie was loving the increased struggle he was attempting.  “He’s my newest sound, and if he keeps squirming so nicely whenever I use him, well get used to getting my dick stuffed in you, Mom.”

 

Even if she could think straight, just the chance of increasing her daughter’s libido was enough for her to start shaking her hips in earnest.  “Oh, that sounds wonderful!  We’ll all be living together again.”

 

Feeling her balls tighten from the mounting pleasure from the efforts of her living sound and living onahole, Jamie rammed herself balls deep in her mother’s ass and released a torrent of almost gelatinous thick cum, filling the older woman in just a couple shots.  She was acutely aware of the spurt that pushed her little, older brother out of her urethra and into their mother’s bowels, which almost caused her to go through a second orgasm before the first had finished.  However, seeing the freshly cleaned men’s clothes on her mother’s bed, Jamie smirked and pulled her shlong out of the woman’s broad backside.  “Oh no.  I accidentally got Pete’s old clothes dirty.”  With a monotone apathy towards her brother’s belongings, she grabbed what she knew was his favorite shirt and used it to clean up the mixture of cum and anal juices running down her cock and balls.  “Well, I don’t think they’ll ever fit him again anyway.”

 

“Ja-Jamie…  p-please…”  His feet bound and body bruised, even if all of his organs were turned to mush Peter’s suffering wouldn’t end.  As was the nature of his Magic, only old age could kill him, so the thought of being the toy of his little sister until that day came was terrifying to consider.  Dragging himself out of their mother’s slightly gaping asshole, he coughed up the uncomfortably thick liquid that had blasted its way into his lungs.  “I’m… I’m…”

 

Plucking the shrunken man from the mess she made, Jamie grinned wickedly at him.  “My newest, and bestest, if not smallest, sound!  Fuck, for a little thing, you had quite the effect on big Pete here.”  Her phallus not softening in the least, if anything it only got harder seeing the pathetic state of her brother and her baby batter spilling out of her mother’s ass.  “This guy’s always been more of a brother than you anyway, so I’m giving him your name, Cock Snack.  Now, are you ready for round two?”

 

“Wha-What!?  No, n-no, Jamie!  Jamie, w-wai-!?”  Not even cleaned of the foul smelling spunk, once more Jamie uncaringly shoved his head back into her dick with ease.  However, unlike last time when his legs were dry, the string acting as his lifeline slipped and he was dragged entirely in with ease.

 

Quivering for the delightful feeling, Jamie gripped the base of her member tightly to keep Peter from being entirely consumed.  “Well, oops, my bad.”  Halfheartedly apologizing, the purple haired girl tried to push his back up her tight tube.  “You know what?  Fuck it, we’ll see ya when we see ya next.  Just try to not drink all my little swimmers in there.”  Her mother’s ass catching her eye again, Jaime wasn’t in the mood for anything tedious like pushing her dick fodder of a brother out.  “Okay, now play nice.  They’re your potential nieces and nephews.”

 

“What!?”  Even as he was trying to resist it, once the external pressure closing off the path forward lifted, Peter’s weak strength was nothing in the face of his sister’s cock.  In a single constriction he was pressed up against a tight opening and as he was ignored in favor of another round with their mother, a couple thrusts was all that was needed to make him drop down into a tight, swinging sac.  “Oh God!  Mom!  Mom, do something!  I think… I think I’m in Jamie’s balls!”

 

Feeling one of her testicles become heavier and strained from the inside, Jamie winced when the tender organ slapped against her mother.  “Fuck that’s tender!  But the perfect place for you, big brother.”  Caressing her swollen ball almost lovingly, she continued to plow their mother into the dirtied bed on top of dirtied laundry.  “Ah, fuck!  Now they’re lopsided though!  Damn it, does that mean I need another cock snack?”

 

Her second orgasm coming much faster than her first, the tightness of the testicle that held her brother reached almost painful levels as they attempted to squeeze out more of her baby batter, yet Peter himself was stuck inside.  Looking at it now, her nut swelled to almost twice it’s size thanks to him, so the other looked deformed and underdeveloped.

 

“W-Well…  Violet is still coming over tomorrow.”  Enjoying the feeling of getting screwed by her daughter again after abstaining for almost a week, her mother rolled over with a lewd smile on her face as she spread her legs and parted her plump vulva.  “Why not ask her to get you another one?”

 

Her eyes widening at the possibilities in that suggestion, Jamie grabbed another piece of Jamie’s old clothing and cleaned her dick off.  She was still brimming with energy since she had to restrain herself for a week.  “My own, personal Shrink Ray, eh?”  Plunging her thick meat stick into the dripping hole presented to her, Jamie passionately kissed the beautiful woman.  “Delivered courtesy of little Peter.  How thoughtful of him.”

 

“I need to get out.  I need to get out.  I need to get out.  I need to get out.”  Though his intentions crawling at the narrow opening above his head were not to cause his sister any pleasure at all, Peter continued to do so while trying to escape.  “Jamie!  Let me out!  This isn’t funny!”

 

Maybe not to him, but to everyone she told about him, it was a sound decision.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!

 

https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories

 

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

 

https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282