- Text Size +

"Mistress, please!" I begged. She just ignored me. I wanted so badly to have another chance, I know I didn't deserve it. It was my fault. I missed a spot of gore on her precious heels. I had spent the afternoon cleaning them, as is my duty. She always treats her good slaves well. I adore her shoes, I envy the ground under her. I begged her for the task, even knowing the danger. She ended so many tinies under those soles, and I spent every waking minute worshiping them. Those shoes are my religion, she is my goddess. I have drawn her wrath and displeased her.

She found a smear, some remnants of her less loyal subjects. I didn't recognize the bloody mess as anything that may have once been alive. I couldn't tell if it was from one tiny or many. I admit my shame, I had been gratifying myself on the sole of her shoe without permission. I couldn't help myself, the scent of leather and her soft skin called to my very soul. I needed to pay tribute to the toe section, and spent too much time there in rapturous fervor. Once I had spilled my essence into the dark and damp toe print, a shadow fell over me. I felt the presence of the Goddess herself.

She picked me up. I had been scolded before, she almost found it amusing. But punishment was still in order. However; this time was different. I had failed in my cleaning duties. Worship without permission was a light offense, but I had desecrated her most holy relic. The instruments of life and death, her glorious heels. She was furious. I continued to beg and plead, but it was no use.

My sentence was encasement. She withdrew to her chamber to acquire the instrument of my demise. I spent my last moments on the outside in a loving embrace of the shiny patent shoes. My arms outstretched wide, I cried into the shiny surface. Of course, I wiped the smudges away before she returned. She knelt down on the carpet and opened the nylon entrance. I walked to my doom, along the tunnel of soft ecstasy and death.

Once positioned, she raised me up. I floated near her beautiful face, obscured by my nylon prison. My heart raced as I witnessed her beauty. She thanked me for my loyal service. Me, a lowly and worthless thing such as myself. I knew then that I could die happy. It was a moment of time before her foot appeared in the opening above me. Her perfect toes lowered to me like a chariot from heaven. She grasped me gently with her toes, and I could see her adjusting the fabric from the outside. I was to be taken from this world by her big toe. Exquisite.

Everything was in place, and I began to sing her praises as her shoe entered into view. No tiny has ever been this close to our Goddess and survived. We were not meant to bear witness this close to perfection. The edge of my leather tomb closed in, and I drew in my last breath. I was ready. Her toes flexed and squeezed into the toe bed, my final resting place. At first, the pressure was not so bad. Then, she took a step and my body was shattered. Another step and I was ground into the doors of oblivion.

---

Sarah walked into her closet. Some tiny pervert was jacking off into her shoe. Gross. "If he liked it that much, he'll probably love this..." She went to her dresser and grabbed an old pair of nylon tights. She half expected him to run, but he actually walked right into the tights? What a weirdo. She lifted the tights up, eying the little perv. "Thanks for nothing, loser." She said before sliding the soft fabric up her leg. She sat and fiddled with the toe section, she wanted him to survive a little longer. the tiny began to cry out, she couldn't understand him. Pathetic. Not that she even listened, he was already toejam as far as she was concerned. She reached for her shoes and slipped them on. A few steps and she wasn't sure if he was still alive. "Oh well, at least he'll be paste soon." Sarah thought and walked outside, wondering what coffee place she should go to.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Just a little something I wanted to do. Roughly based on Sarah from my WiP story, Sarah's Passion.