- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Not sure if I should keep going with this story or not. 

Abbie walked out of the shuttle the next day feeling great. She was watching the “news” showing billions bowing and worshiping her cute giant foot prints. Everywhere. Many still smoldering with smoke and even explosions. She actually felt happy or so she thought. 

She ordered all women to take control. It was a shock to their religion. Men were in charge and took care of the women. There was only 5% of the female population that objected. 1% around 2 billion women wanted it the other way around. 

Abbie walked along going another direction today. She walked for hours not feeling tired taking in the sun that gave her ridiculous powers. She came across small citys and “gently” pressed her foot in the center of each one admiring her “tiny” foot prints neatly in each one. She made sure to press in the dense parts. She also knew her orders were being followed not to evacuate cities. 

She commanded everyone go on like they were before but with women in charge. The most radical of them. She was their new religion. But she ordered day to day operations continue. If she was not obeyed she would simply wipe them all out. They were good people and did not want there neighbors to suffer. So they did has told. Abbie kept a loop of Linda Hamilton being blown apart in slow motion. That’s what happens when you disobey. You must never anger me. 

The little people obeyed sooo hard. They all did has told without question. But here she was killing millions of men women and children. Many wept the loss of so many. But she walked along like normal. In her mind it was logical. I am bigger and more powerful. I can do what I want unless something stops me. So far nothing can stop me. She wanted to travel a great distance. She would stop at some of the mega cities along the way. Some were already destroyed by nuclear blasts from earlier. One was home to 10 billion. It was huge and called City of Hope. It was dedicated to medical research. Around the globe billions came and went every year to seek medical treatments. Cancer research, heart disease, child ailments were all treated with compassion. 

These were mostly volunteer doctors and staff who loved to help others. They were the best of the best in humanity. Very peaceful and caring. So Abbie walked up to it and onto it without breaking a stride. Massive explosions happened under and on the sides of her feet. Hospital system after system was wiped out. Abbie walked for a minute and got to the center and stopped. She looked down at a dense part and put a perfect foot print into it. 

Like a habit she lifted up her foot and knocked off the debris from her adorabialy cute petite foot unto the rest of the city. The hail storm was almost has bad has her foot print. It hit everywhere. 

She was impressed by the print. She turned to the side and her foot overlapped with another foot print. She cursed for breaking her strict rule on not stepping on the same place twice. She actually blurted out, sorry about that. She quickly walked away typing in commands to her tablet. 

She got to the other side of the city. She had killed 2 billion alone from walking. The people, and yes they still ARE people like you and I. The survivors were relieved she was leaving. 85% of the city was still intact. Suddenly Abbie stopped by Lake Butters. It was has big has all the great lakes combined. Is supplied water for the survival of 50 billion. She took off her book bag and took out a cylinder similar in size to what you send stuff with at a bank in a tube. 

The tube looked faint green, almost glowing. Abbie said, almost forgot I needed to get rid of some waste from my shuttle. She really did not need too though. It could be easily stored in the engine compartment. The toxic waste sludge was highly radio active to the tiny people. To Abbie it was no different than a small x-ray. She dumped it into the lake and instantly radiated the water. I would take thousands of years to clean. Then she simply dropped the now empty canister into the water causing a tilde wave that killed millions. 

She then walked off playing a game in her head called, how fast can I forget. It was so tempting to think about the evil she had done. But no. She must now act like it never happened. The little shits won't complain. It was there problem now. Not hers. She caused misery for billions. But even worse was not even five minutes later she was not even thinking about it. Not thinking about the billions more this would kill or worse make sick and mutate. 

Their was nothing they could do about it. Not even complain. But she's beautiful and a woman. Has a woman she has rights over others in this universe. This makes it all ok because number one, shes beautiful. Number two, and most important, shes a woman.

She had to remind them to never anger her.