- Text Size +
Story Notes:

*********************************

I plan on adding more chapters 

*********************************

An obese 19-year-old female college student named Pat entered the captive patch. Pat had a jar, in an effort to retrieve shrunken people. The patch is a sanctuary where normal sized people can collect shrunken criminals free of charge. The patch was surrounded by bales of hay which acted as bricks that kept the captives inside the perimeter. There were guards posted outside the patch, in case some captives were industrious enough to venture out. 

 

Pat had no luck, so she called her friend Britney on her cell phone.

 

Britney arrived about ten minutes later. She is 19 just like Pat, with a beautiful face, trim body, and with nice legs contained within black nylon leggings and a short black pleated tennis skirt. Britney brought a jar with her. 

 

“Now what’s all the fuss about?” Britney asked.

 

“The patch closes  tomorrow,” said Pat, “and I can’t afford to buy a shrunken captive when they go back to charging the regular prices.”

 

“It’s all in the technique, Patty!” said Britney. “Watch and learn!”

 

Britney walked around the patch, looking for captives. Something strange happened, that Britney couldn’t understand. The shrunken people voluntarily submitted to Britney, and soon she had a dozen captives. Most of the other hunters were children or unattractive women, so the captives tried to evade them. When they saw Britney, they volunteered to surrender to her, but she was too naive to comprehend the reason.

 

Britney said, “I didn’t have any trouble at all capturing captives, I don’t understand why you were having such a hard time. This is a good way to spend a Friday night.”

 

Pat said, “They seem to like you better than me.”

 

Britney replied: “Maybe I should give you some of my captives.”

 

The captives yelled in unison, shouting no.

 

Britney said, “They don’t want me to give them to you for some reason. Let’s take them to my house.”

 

At Britney’s home, in her bedroom, Britney and Pat look at the captives on Britney’s desk.

 

Britney: “I think I’ll change into my goddess costume I wore for Halloween.”

 

Britney was dressed like a goddess.

 

Britney: “All hail the mighty Olympian!”

 

The captives bowed to their new mistress, eager to please her. She took them and placed them on her right thigh.

 

“March astride my mighty thigh, your goddess commands you!” Britney shouted down to her captives.

 

In unison, they marched to her knee, then returned to her upper thigh. Hey repeated this several times.

 

Britney decided to swallow one of the captives, then drank some beer. She laughed at how weak and helpless he was in comparison to her.

 

After drinking six beers, Britney vomited up the captive into her bathroom sink. She pulled the shrunken man out of her vomit.

 

Britney held the tiny man aloft. “You’ve survived the depths of the belly of an Olympian, tiny one! Consider yourself fortunate!”

 

The shrunken man sputtered and coughed, then asked how often he would be required to journey to the belly of his mistress.

 

Britney laughed. “A thousand times! Then who knows? A thousand more!”

 

To Be Continued!