- Text Size +

It was reaching midnight. An airport customer official helped get me a ride. She wasn’t home when I got back and I used the voice activated front door to get inside. The house was dark and quiet.

I went through the house. The darkness made me feel a little less than the co-inhabitant, more like an intruder. In the bedroom I climbed onto the bed, texting Jen that I was home. For a little while it was quiet. Unable to turn the light on, I fell into a nap.

Her car pulled up the drive. There was a feminine groan of tiredness as she burst in from her night of bar-hopping. I started awake and was confused for a second. Even without the lights on the house suddenly felt alive.

She slung into the room. A nail tip brushed my head. She bent very close behind my head and her voice rumbled through my skull:

“HEY THERE LITTLE FUTURE HUSBAND, WHO SAID YOU GET TO SLEEP YET?”

I stirred, knowing I was in for a rough, unsettled sleep if I didn’t accommodate her.

Seeing I was awake, her hand eagerly swooped me up and slipped me under her top. I bumped face first into the underside of one very warm, soft breast, and she let out a breath of relief.

She cupped me in her palm, rubbing my spine up and down the curve of her breast, while playing with my member, running it in and out the spaces of her fingers. I couldn’t get out of her grasp and had to endure the head of my penis being absent-mindedly tugged and screwed between her forefinger and thumb. She rolled it back and forth and stretched it out until my toes curled, and then drew the tip of her nail delicately around the circumference of my glans. I squirmed in agony. This went on for twenty minutes, and somehow she was able to drag it out without letting me come.

She looked straight down at me as if from multiple floors over my head. It felt like a small log between my legs and I was nearly weak from the exhaustion of retaining it.

“KISS ME,” she said.

As her lips bloomed into an eager pout, her pull on my member dragged me inexorably forwards until my face ended up plastered onto her moist lips and stuck there by her lip gloss. Her middle finger lifted from my chest to catch me under the chin and incline my face up, while her grip on my member stubbornly held.

We kissed on the bed for several minutes, her lips thick and warm and heavy all over my face. I was bathed in a confusing mix of scents lingering on her body, her perfume, sweat, smokiness from wherever venue she’d been, and the intimacy of her sex.

Then she set me the task of taking her panties off. I ventured between her spread legs and ran my hand down the waistband, wrenching. She chuckled, letting me carry on my monumental task, crawling about, and the underwear was gradually removed. Her enormous mass shifted to eagerly help me.

I took her panties to her ankles and managed to pull them free, then I stroked my hands against her inner thigh as I made my way towards her womanhood, which grew larger and larger until it virtually matched my height. She helpfully parted her legs and let me spread her labia.

Even at rest her vagina was tight, and the strength of her pelvic muscles molded my little body to fit her better. The tunnel stretched around me like a close sleeve, and trapped me in darkness as if inside a fist. There was a shallow curve in her tunnel which my spine was forced to fit around closely, and keeping all my muscles relaxed made this more tolerable.

With every pleasurable convulsion of her aperture I was stretched and compressed, and bands of her sex muscles drew tight around my ribcage, chopping my breathing up into bursts.

The world seemed to rock back and forth as her butt dragged against the mattress with growing enjoyment.

Surrounded by her scent and anatomy my arousal was also sent through the roof until my aching dick, which was trapped under the tight fold of one of her pussy lips, and pounding for release. She must have felt it, and ran a fingertip around the tip to identify where it was. The pure sensation made me light headed. Then she gave it a tug, stretching to the max. At the same time, the throat of her vagina clenched hard to keep me inside her, pulling me unbearably in two different directions.

It not only stretched my dick but my entire body and I let out a groan in a mix of surprise and lust. My body felt like it would burst. There was another unbearable wave of pleasure as she began stroking my erection against her clit, and moving it faster, rimming her hood, bringing my tip closer and closer to the swelling nub.

Before I could come, she moved her touch from my glans to the exposed soles of my feet, poking with a nail tip to tickle me.

I kicked my legs and thrashed, which was exactly what she wanted. Her tunnel flexed inward until I was caught in the iron trap of its throat and held until I settled. Then her nail returned to tickle my feet. I squirmed again, and she laughed as my movement set off a flush of arousal between her hips, which brought on increasing wetness to swamp my face, sticky and warm, slightly sweet and nauseating, like ice cream that had melted in heat. I pushed my head away, but it found my mouth somehow and got inside and I was forced to swallow the thick warm river.

Then she was coming and in a heartbeat, the tunnel shrunk in, forcing me to shrink with it. My body drummed with pain as it was squeezed without mercy for several seconds of orgasmic cycles.

She let out a huge sigh.

When my eyeline pushed just past the soft gluey curtain of her labia, a different vista met my eyes. We were in the bathroom now. She had walked in while I was inside her. Hot steamy air swirled up from the soapy bath, and the air hummed with warmth from the ceiling heat lamps. She got in and plunged me under the water, inside her.

The jerks and convulsions of building orgasm wave crests washed over my body in succession. A band of vagina muscle was squeezing so tight around my neck and chest that I started seeing stars. My body was tingling all over from the cycles of pressure, her vagina working on me with a fierce kind of suction on my tiny, defenceless body, like it wanted to press me down to paper and pull me up into her uterus. Her vagina alone was capable of lifting and trapping and even squashing me like a bug between a finger and thumb. The thought sent shivers of helpless arousal through my manhood, as if it knew it was so puny by comparison.

Jen’s sexed-up squeal peeked through the mental fog.

“JERRY…OH MY GOD…IT FEELS SO GOOD... A LITTLE HARDER… A LITTLE MORE…”

I imagined how Jen looked from the outside, thrusting against the bath wall, her boobs bouncing, her wet hair, the rivulets running down her breasts – my dick firmed up even harder, and managed to summon some extra reserve of energy to see the act through to the end.

She sat up onto the edge of the bath and then I was outside her pussy, gripped upside down by my ankles. The sharp pulsation of climax caused a mix of pussy fluid and pee to hose my face down. I fought about in shock as it burned down my throat, the warmth filled up my stomach before I could spit it out. My stomach stretched and became achingly full before the sickening deluge mercifully stopped.

Totally sated, Jen let out a gasp of happy fulfilment.

I winced as my penis tip burned from contact with her pee.

Her opening gave a final satisfied pulsation and the last sticky lump of girl juice was strained out and ejected onto my face. I quickly swallowed this before it got in my eyes. It got trapped in my throat for several panic-filled seconds before the last salty bitter drops of urine were expelled and trailed down my head. I desperately sucked them up and without a second thought gargled it so the faintly acidic pee could help to break up the congestion.

I relaxed in her hands, spent as she gave me a warm sensual bath. She stood over the sink, rotating me, gently lifting my arms and spreading my legs to send her soft soapy fingertips into every inch of my body, meanwhile her persuasive touch kept sneaking in between my thighs and plying me with a handjob.

“I need to rest now,” I groaned as she carried me back into bed. “Please.”

“LET ME HELP YOU OUT,” she murmured. “YOU EARNED IT.”

Her warm breath beat against my groin for a second before being flipped about and wiggled by soft wet slaps from her oral muscle. She made a kissing pout and encircled the head of my dick with her lips. Blasts of suction gripped and wrenched. The suction nearly drove me insane, reducing me to convulsing mess. There was an erotic jolt from my balls and a throbbing load shot onto the pink spread of her tongue, which was swallowed immediately.

*

I got lost sometime after four in the morning and regained consciousness in sweaty darkness. My head was wedged into the space between her big toe and second toe, which were happily bear-hugging my skull. She didn’t seem to realize.

I remembered waking up somewhere mid-bed and blearily hiking down the mattress in the direction I thought was the head, but actually was the end of the bed. Half asleep, I had an accidental bump in the dark with Jen’s super warm right foot, and while she was dreamily asleep, her toes mindlessly intuited that because my head was an almost perfect fit for the space after her big toe, ergo my head must belong there.

Meanwhile, I was confusedly being lifted off the mattress and turned around in the dark, and with machinelike compulsion, my skull was fitted in between the hard knuckle of her big toe’s first joint, and her second toe. Placated, they began the cycles of kneading and squeezing, as if to pressure my head to fit the space better.

There was a clamp around my head, like tight, industrial grade headphones. Every several seconds it increased and held on until there was throbbing in my ears. Then it released. I got a gulp of air. Then the pressure came back, with a nuzzling kind of movement that journeyed around my temples. Every squeeze was accompanied by a fuzzy, tingly feeling around my scalp. I was trapped.

This went on and on until I was dizzy, and eventually passed out.

I awoke and it all came back. My head pounding, being rolled and squeezed with idle rolling movements that worked back and forth and around.

Drawing on my last reserve of strength before I passed out a second time, I began to wrestle and kick about. Since my head was clamped still, this began to make my neck ache.

The steel clamp feeling released as the mattress creaked with rapid relocating movements.

“JERRY…” Jen’s sleep-thickened voice came through the darkness, “…JESUS…ARE YOU OKAY?” Her hand bumped around the end of the bed until it had come upon me and flown me out onto the other side of the blanket.

As soft fingertips explored my body, her warm breath flared into my face as she brought me right up to her eyes to examine me in the dark.

“I’m okay,” I panted.

Satisfied, she brushed her nail through my hair. A feeling of relief and relaxation swept over my body.

“I’m much stronger than I look.”

Then my head was given a small, affectionate squeeze which caused the throbbing to break out again.

“Ow.” I pushed at her fingertips.

“YOU THINK YOU’RE STRONG,” there was faint derision in her voice, “BUT THERE’S GOT TO BE A BETTER WAY TO SLEEP TOGETHER.”