- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Huge rager and Casey and Drew have a little, uh, heart to heart.

Hope you enjoy!

The pulsating bass of music had overtaken the thump of Casey’s heart as the bustling interior of a luxurious mansion overwhelmed Drew’s senses. Nothing could prepare him for the amount of giants that rumbled the earth around him. It was considered a rare sight to see someone in the sixth or seventh bracket around the parts he lived, but to see so many gathered together at once was a mind-bending experience.

Casey strutted her way past group after group, trying her best to find her friends. Drew’s eyes madly darted around, struggling to take in his gigantic surroundings. Dozens of giants stood around, laughing, and conversing with each other, their voices a thunderous cacophony of sound that melded with booming songs playing over the speakers. They were all clad in a mash of different costumes, a French maid, a leprechaun, and a kimono just to name a few. As they made their way past the crowds, he had garnered a few stares, one particular giant dressed as an Italian mobster gave him an almost envious glare. There was no escaping this hellish public exhibition.

“Hey biiitch,” Ariel’s shrieking voice cut through the noise. All of a sudden, a massive denim wall smashed into him as she embraced her friend. “Why weren’t you at pres?” her muffled words rumbled through the denim, which he now presumed to be her chest, the crushing mass pressed him even tighter against Casey’s breasts.

Finally, he was released, revealing Ariel dressed in a skimpy cowgirl outfit. “Ugh, I had work until late. I barely had enough time to get ready,” Casey complained.

“You look fucking hot so who cares,” her words slurred slightly, Ariel was clearly already drunk. “No way.” Her face was basically shoved into Casey’s cleavage as she inspected Drew’s cuffed form. Trunk-like fingers pushed his face around as she ogled, her warm alcohol laced breath washed over him.

“Yup, he looks good, doesn’t he?” conceit dripped from her tone, “oh, and look.” Casey cupped her hands around her ears to show off the little prisoners trapped in the golden earrings.

“So cute,” the brunette’s eyes were glazed over in admiration as she stumbled back. Must be a lightweight Drew thought to himself, it couldn’t have been later than half past six and she was already hammered.

“Where’s Lydia?” Casey’s voice rumbled over the sound of booming music as she stabilised her friend.

Casey had grown up in the sixth bracket and completed most of her schooling being friends with those of similar size, yet the last two census’ had left her family in the fifth bracket briefly. Her father’s business suffered from an unfortunate transaction. Fortunately, he had managed to get his family back to their former glory on his current trip. Since Casey had only been back in the sixth bracket for a little less than a week now, she was still getting used to seeing her old friends from months ago. Too embarrassed to show face, she’d become a bit of a shut in during that time, coming up with some awful excuse as to why she couldn’t socialise. So, it was fulfilling to be back in her element.

Before Ariel had a chance to answer, Casey spotted Lydia’s extravagantly done up platinum blonde hair nestled in a small group. Truth be told, she wasn’t the biggest fan of the party host, like most people in the sixth bracket who were obnoxious and arrogant, Lydia was particularly so. Not that Casey didn’t also share in some of these traits but to meet others like that, it just rubbed her the wrong way. Yet, since most of the people here had rich parents that knew each other she had to keep their relationships positive.

“Lydia! Hi!” Casey shouted above the music once more, disingenuous glee riddled throughout her words. Catching the sight of her laughing way too hard at some guys lame joke already put a bad taste in her mouth.

“Oh my God, Casey!” Lydia turned from the group to hug her friend, “long time no see, and wow, you almost look as good as me.” A gross laugh escaped her lips at the expense of her banter.

“Yeah, ha,” she gave a blunt chuckle in response, her eyes quickly scanned her up and down. “thanks for the invite.” There was only so much politeness she could feint before turning on her heels to find Ariel again, leaving Lydia’s half-hearted gratitude in the dust.

Lydia obviously had a foul personality, and Drew could clearly feel Casey’s disinterest in continuing the conversation. After having gotten used to the overbearing sounds of the party, he started to find it rather interesting watching his captor interact with others as she exchanged pleasantries with her fellow giants. He had only ever known her as a towering menace, but here she was facing relatable human issues, most of the people here seemed insufferable. Thinking on it more, he had grown up being told those in the upper brackets were almighty divine beings who lived perfect lives. What a load of shit that was, they still acted the exact same petty way as everyone else.

Ariel was one of the few friends of Casey’s that she actually enjoyed being around, she was filthy rich, and it showed, yet she was dumb enough to where it never felt like she’d uttered a condescending word in her life. Cracking open another seltzer she scanned her way through the crowds until she stumbled upon the brunette ditz flirting with some buff dude dressed in an Oktoberfest costume. With a roll of her eyes she made her way over to observe Ariel’s incessant drunken seduction.

The party raged on. Drew had lost track of time completely, and his wrists ached from the constant movement of Casey’s gigantic chest. He’d had drinks spilled over him and countless degrading comments from partygoers about his worth as jewellery. The two men trapped in her earrings had received the worst of it, as every time they were flaunted, they were met with massive fingers jabbing at their cage, sending their world into a blur of motion. As the night moved on, Drew noticed the raven-haired giant became progressively intoxicated, from her lethargic movements to her lack of control on the English language, his ride had become far bumpier compared to their arrival.

Eventually, Casey and Ariel found themselves lounged beside each other on a leather couch, opposite a couple messily making out. The brunette closed her eyes as she leant back on the headrest, the alcohol finally caught up with her. “How’s your dad?” she muttered out, barely loud enough to be heard over the music.

Casey’s eyes drooped as she was reminded of his absence. “He’s busy.” 

“Oh…” even she could tell that she didn’t want to talk about it. “I got Dylan’s number, we’re gonna get lunch tomorrow.”

“Good for you.” During the party, Casey had become increasingly frustrated by the constant flirting she and her friend had received. While Ariel lapped it up, it only served to irritate her. The cocky bravado the guys put on was a constant annoyance that she had forgotten about. All these guys wanted was to get their forceful hands on her, it was revolting. At least there were some positives to not mingling with her social circle for six months.

Mixed emotions swirled around inside Casey’s mind, the sadness of her father’s absence and the frustration she felt towards the multitude of guys hitting on her. Combined with the alcohol coursing through her blood, it could lead anyone to do something that had only ever existed as a thought in their sober mind. There was another feeling that ate away at her, one that had been growing ever since she found Drew sneaking around her house. “I gotta go to the toilet.”

Ariel drunkenly waved her friend off down the hall as her eyes fluttered shut, she just needed a moment to recover.

Casey had been to Lydia’s many months ago, so she vaguely remembered the layout of the house. Her first order of business was to dodge past the bathroom and enter one of the many guest rooms that lined the hallway. The thumping bass of the music began to soften until it felt like a dull heartbeat in the background as she made her way down the corridor. Tapping on the slumped head of the little man cuffed to her necklace, she said, “hey, you awake?”

The tiny man winced as his raw wrists were briefly tugged against his cuffs, blackness surrounded him as they entered the unlit room. “Yeah,” he managed to weakly squeeze out, the constant battering from her breasts had taken it out of him, not that he’d managed to get a wink of sleep thanks to the deafening sounds of 2000s chart music.

Drew’s legs began to lift from Casey’s cleavage as she undid her necklace and held him in front of her face. The shadowy visage of his owner filled the space opposite him, he noticed her dark eyelids hung lower than usual over her glazed eyes. A short giggle escaped her curled lips, “good,” she purred. What the hell was going on?

Before he had a chance to decipher her unusual facial expression he was unclipped from the necklace and sent soaring across what felt like the length of a football field until he landed with a dull thump on a vast linen bed sheet. Darkness was illuminated by a lamp on a side table, the warm yellow glow cascaded itself across Casey’s face, illustrating her figure from a downwards angle. The springs of the mattress groaned as her knees touched down on the edge of the bed, it was no easy feat for human engineering to invent a mattress capable of holding a 24-foot girl. Her palms crashed down several metres away on either side of Drew, two thuds could be heard from beneath the bed as she kicked her heels off. Mighty tits swung above him, their size enlarged as gravity took hold of them, the soft jangle of her jewellery tinkled about as she adjusted herself. Her enormous body stretched far above him, taking up most of the sky above.

“You’ve been such a good little pet all week,” her sultry words rolled off her tongue, spaced well enough that they didn’t seem obnoxiously drunken. Casey lowered herself down to face Drew, her dress covered breasts pressed down before his feet, their bulbous size spread out against the bed sheet. Incredibly detailed shadows crawled across her face, the way the light hit her golden headpiece and the sides of her face made it seem as if she were a giant chiselled marble statue. Yet, this was no statue, the hot exhale that was expelled from her nose warned him of this.

“Casey what-“ Drew raised his hands in surrender, completely unsure of the looming giant’s intentions.

“Nuh uh.” A large finger gently rested on his chest, slowly dragging its way down his body until it rested right over his crotch. He managed to hold back a quiet whimper. Fear or lust? It was impossible to tell what he felt in that current moment. “Not Casey. Daddy.”

Just before he could beg her to stop, the heavy, firm mass that hovered over his dick began to move in a gradual circle. Drew looked upon her face with fear as his feeble hands tried to resist against her fleshy digit, a power-hungry look glistened across her eyes.

“I like when you squirm twink.” Effort was required to hold back a gag as the sickly scent of sweet alcohol washed over him. Her finger quickened it’s encircling pace, the previously held back whimper finally broke free from his lips as he wrapped his hands around her manicured fingernail. Ecstasy was all that consumed him, never in Drew’s life had he experienced such intense pleasure so suddenly. The prisoner predicament left his mind, he wanted more of this, he needed more of this. Once his inhibitions had been left behind, he rolled his head back against the soft bed sheet, he hoped this feeling would last forever.

Casey’s finger abruptly stopped its movement and pressed down into his hips. “Wha- please,” he whined, his hands scrambled to move her finger to continue touching himself, but it was to no avail. If his past self could see his desperate struggles in this moment, he would be shaking his head in disapproval.

“Please who?” her cheeks pulled at the edges of her smirk.

How far had Drew fallen in less than a week. Since arriving at the Pierce estate many days ago, he’d been subjected to countless demeaning tasks that he never would have dreamed of in his past life. Yet as he lay under the oppressive finger of Casey, he genuinely debated casting aside his dignity for a night of pleasure. His dick made up his mind for him, he was going to do it, what did he have to lose? It’s not like he was ever escaping. “Please, daddy.”

A thunderous hum rang around Drew’s head, his obedience spurred Casey on. Her finger launched into motion again, playing with his little rod. Bliss enveloped him once again, the moments she made him wait only built up his desire. Right when he thought he was close to climax, she stopped and dragged his robe over his head with the tip of her finger so that his view was completely obstructed. Without warning the sheet beneath him began to deform violently, an unknown mass that could only be assumed as Casey moved about. Massive volumes of air were displaced as she rested her form closer, a subtle musky scent began to wash over him.

Drew hastily removed the fabric that covered his face, his lust still burned bright. Casey was no longer in front of him, instead she now sat with the headboard behind her. Kindling was added to his blazing desire as he gazed upon the colossal form of the raven-haired giant. Supple calves were buried under her fleshy thighs as she rested her knees on either side of him. The dim lamp only served to illuminate one side of her body, long golden shadows were cast upon her looming magnificent torso giving her an almost godly glow. She idly played with the hem of her elegant dress, the black hole between her legs emanated an alluring warmth.  

“If you want the rest, you gotta earn it,” Casey leant back against the headboard, her legs now loomed over him like great arches, the adjustment of such a large mass caused him to lose balance. A few rays of light seeped past her thighs and revealed the satin navy panties she wore under her dress, an array of fingers gently brushed over her crotch.  Drew was practically drooling at the sight in front of him. The globular mounds of her ass that led into thick milky thighs portrayed a towering goddess of sex, sported in the centre was a now damp crotch that called out to him. He answered the siren’s song by falling to his hands and knees and begun crawling towards her, utterly brainwashed by thirst for her.

Casey briefly lifted herself off the bed to remove her panties, gliding them over her long legs until they pooled around her ankles. The tiny man watched in awe as the expansive piece of fabric soared overheard, a howling woosh left in its wake. Watching the diminished Drew crawl towards her awaiting sex fuelled her drive, this was what she wanted. Not some man who would bend her to his whims, but a mite under her spell, willing to do anything she desired. She lowered two fingers to hook themselves behind his head, her patience had run out. A small yelp escaped his lips as she dragged his body towards her, her other hand spread open the lips of her pussy.

“Eat it,” was all she boomed as Drew’s face was mashed into her clit. Despite his resistance, it was futile against her forceful digits as they rolled his face around her wet lips. A thick coat of her juices encompassed his body as her fingers felt him up and down, his feet sunk deeper into her with every thrust of her hand. If this was what he needed to do in order to return to that hedonistic paradise, he was all in. Casey bellowed forth a low guttural moan that reverberated throughout her body as she felt the frantic squirming of her toy.

What felt like gallons of liquid seeped into his mouth as he let his tongue run raw across her flesh. The powerful fingers that manipulated him raised off his back and brought his chin to rest against recently trimmed pubes. Her dress had been hauled up around her waist and the fabric that held her breasts had been pulled down to reveal her glorious tits. Drew’s eyes lingered up her body, over her hill-like breasts laid an expectant look. He knew what to do.

Lowering himself down to face the labia that were taller than he was, he began to move his tongue in a circular motion over her clit, earning a shudder of pleasure from the giant. He knew how to eat someone out, even if it was incredibly challenging with someone many, many times his size. This continued on for some time, until Drew’s tongue became dry from effort and Casey’s moans began to lessen in intensity.

“Ugh. I’m too drunk to cum,” her head rolled back as her chest heaved in and out, a bead of sweat rolled down her brow.

Drew raised his head from his monotonous task, male urges continued to burn bright within him, “can you still. You know.”

“Mmm, well you have been a good little pet. Haven’t you?” Coherence returned to her words as they rumbled down her body from a dim silhouette. While she may not have been able to climax, there was still fun to be had with her boy toy. Slender fingers wrapped themselves around Drew as he was placed onto her firm abdomen. “You really like it when I play with you huh?” Her large finger flicked him onto his back and placed itself over his naked crotch, beginning its sensual rubbing. “You know, when I first found you sneaking around my house, I was pissed off,” pleasure began to enter the tiny man’s brain as her rumbling words all but entered his mind. “But I realised. Why should I care? It’s not like you’re really capable of much harm,” ecstasy built within his loins, his mouth gaped open, and his eyes squeezed shut. “I’ve decided I’m gonna keep using you however  and whenever I want,” her pace quickened causing his small facial features to scrunch up in pleasure. “You’re okay with that right?”

“Nnghh.”

A smirk crossed her lips. “What was that?” The pressing digit stopped in motion.

“Y-yes,” Drew panted, her words didn’t register in his brain, his animalistic instincts were in overdrive.

“Yes?” The dimples lining her cheek sunk deeper as her grin widened, he was at his breaking point.

Without hesitation this time and with a kiss to the tip of her fingernail he uttered, “yes daddy.”

“Mmm, you’re the perfect little twink for daddy Casey, aren’t you?” the large warmth over his dick resumed its stimulation, he was so close to release. She continued to watch his writing body in fascination, surprised at how quickly he had succumbed to her whims. God men are too easy she thought to herself, it didn’t matter what she said to them.

Drew’s hands pinched the warm skin beneath him as he ejaculated into her fingertip, that had to have been the most amazing sexual experience he had ever encountered. As he watched the large finger lift away, an imperceptible string of cum attached to it, post nut clarity began to hit him. What had he just agreed to? Horror flashed across his face, he was too caught up in the pursuit of pleasure and had barely listened to a word she said. Casey’s tongue raked along her finger, devouring the pathetic squirt he had produced, her eyebrows sensually raised as her dazzling green eyes made contact with his. Gazing upon her gigantic dimly lit face, he couldn’t help but think that he’d just made a deal with the devil.

Chapter End Notes:

Think with your head for once Drew, come on.

Hope you enjoyed!