- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Erza belongs to me. Any other characters not credited do not belong to anyone. 

 

 

*Erza let out a sigh as she walked into her shop. Not really a morning person she is usually quiet and a bit grumpy for the first few hours after sleep. Her shop was bigger than most other buildings around it. Being built to accommodate her size.*

*The average person who walks in feels small but welcome with the bright lights and comfortable seating arrangements in the waiting room. As she started to turn the lights on and unlock the rest of the doors she hears a small chime. Different from the regular door chime that indicates that the door meant for tinies has been opened*

*Turning around she saunters over to her chair behind the counter. Waiting patiently for the customer to come into view. The tiny door was right next to her desk. With a direct path to an elevator that takes them to the top of her desk where she keeps the furnishings for the smaller folk*

*As the elevator opened she sees a tiny lady walk out. Obviously a first time customer as she first pokes her head out to look around. Not wanting to put the little one off, Erza smiles warmly with her hands on top of the desk and wide open*

“Good morning little one. Welcome to the Big Sisters garage”

*Erza said with a warm tone. She knew that with her being twice the height of a normal person while the tinies are only 1 inch tall on average that she can be even scarier to the littles. Erza motions with her hand towards the small waiting area where a microphone was connected to a speaker that was 5 times the tinies size*

*Not many places of business accommodates people with different sizes, Erza made it a point to be as welcome to anyone who walks in no matter who they are or what their size is*

*She even went about building her shop next to a tiny town to make it easier and safer for the little ones to use her shop.*

*As she was checking in the little lady to have her car looked at, Erza noticed that she was starting to relax. This brought a genuine smile to Erzas face. There are to many bigger folk who are not so kind to the littles. Let alone employee them.*

 

*As the day goes on She conducts business as usual until mid-afternoon when a rather unruly customer walked in through the regular door and stomped straight to Erzas desk. The man wore a blue blazer with slacks. The button up shirt underneath was wrinkled as if he just pulled it out of a pile of clothes instead of the closet. He had an annoyed expression on his face as well as standing before her with his arms crossed in front of his chest*

“I wish to speak to the owner”

*He said before Erza could get a word in. The tiny customer she was already helping was on her desk. They were relaxed until he walked up. Sensing trouble they started to inch away from him*

*Erza cleared her throat before addressing him*

“I am the owner of this establishment. I will be more than happy to help you. But first I must finish helping  this customer first”

*She said while motioning towards the tiny customer. There was another regular customer in the waiting area. They were minding their own business but the mans outburst brought their attention towards them*

*The man responded by slamming his fist down onto the desk. Just inches away from the tiny customer. Erza frowned as she heard the tiny startled squeak and watched the little start to walk backwards towards the elevator*

“I don’t give a damn. I had my car in here a couple weeks ago and you never told me about my failing brakes. I got a ticket because I couldn’t stop in time for a red light. You owe me free brakes and reimbursement for the ticket”

*Not wanting the tiny to get hurt, Erza immediately reached forward and scooped up the tiny into her soft hands. Moving them to the other side of the desk before addressing him*

“I am sorry that you are having trouble. I do remember you coming in with an old truck that needed lots of work….”

*The man raised his voice and furrowed his brow as he interrupted her*

“My truck was in perfect condition before I brought it to you.”

*He leaned forward as he slammed his fist down on the desk once more*

“I demand that you fix my brakes”

*Erza let out a sigh before addressing him*

“Sir, We do an inspection on any and every vehicle that comes in. Not only did I tell you about several safety concerns but We also sent you a digital copy of the inspection”

“I never received that and you never told me about the failing brakes”

*As he continued his rant, another tiny customer came in. A fairly regular customer who heard a good chunk of this. The tiny lady walked quickly to the microphone to speak to the man*

“There is no need to be aggravated. Erza runs a great and honest business. If she says…”

*She was interrupted as the man reaches over and snatches her up in his hand. Raising her up to his face as if about to say anything. However before he could say or do anything more, a loud bang is heard as Erza shoots up from her seat. The chair flying across the room as she reaches over her desk with one hand to grasp the man by the collar. Lifting him up and over with ease while her other hand wrapped around the one holding the tiny. Fingers prying open his smaller digits to keep him from squeezing*

“Sir, I am going to have to ask you to leave. There is no need for violence”

*The man startled at first, returned to being angry rather quickly*

“It’s just a tiny. Their lives mean nothing. If you don’t put me down I will report you to the police and to the better business bureau”

*Instead of responding, Erza pryed his fingers open. Moving her tail up under the hand to catch the tiny lady as she fell. The little blonde lady was shaking as she gripped onto Erzas scaly appendage. The tail was emitting quite a bit of heat as Erzas blood pressure rose really high. It usually took a lot to get under her skin but seeing an act of violence or a threat to hurt someone is an immediate trigger*

“You will leave now. And if you know what is good for you, you will never return”

*The voice that left her mouth had the complete opposite tone from when she welcomed a customer. Her face was tweaked into a snarl. Fangs glistening in the light as she dropped the man back onto the ground. The sudden release made the man fall awkwardly, causing him to collapse onto the floor. His face a mixture of pain, fear and anger as he scrambled to his feet*

“This isn’t over!!”

*He said as he ran out the door. Erza watched him as he bolted straight for his truck. The engine roaring to life just before he put it into gear and peeling out of the parking lot*

*Only then did Erza let out a long breath. Relaxing a bit before turning towards the tinies*

“I am sorry that you had to witness that as well as get involved.”

*She said as she lowered the lady down with her tail back onto the desk. The other customer was nowhere to be seen. Fear filled Erzas heart as she started to frantically search for them. Letting out a sigh of relief as she finally spots them in a corner against the wall. Curled up while holding their arms over their head. Sadness washed over Erzas face upon seeing this. At first she started to reach for her to try to comfort her. But seeing their body try to squirm away from her hand made her stop*

“I’m… I am so sorry little one”

*tears filled her eyes as she recovered her chair to sit back down. The other tiny walked over and started to comfort them the best they could*

‘What a lousy way to end the day’

*Erza thought to herself as she worked to straighten up the mess on her desk*