- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the delay. Let me know what you think in the comments and if you have any suggestions for what happens next.



Dave stood on the edge of his windowsill, psyching himself up to follow through with his plan. He had made himself a little parachute out of scrap paper and string to secure it around his waist, and was planning on sailing down to her car in the driveway, and using the cars phone feature to call for help. It had taken him a very long time and alot of physical effort to get to the windowsill, but it wasnt like he had many options. 


He took a running start and jumped. He had no problem floating through the air with his parachute at his small size, in fact, he floated a bit more than he expected. He tried to steer himself towards the car, but he was able to do very little to overcome the very slight breeze and was thrown off course. 


“Fuck fuck fuck” He yelled as he saw his car drift farther away. It would take weeks for him to walk to his car now. He twisted around to look in the direction he was floating and cursed to himself again.

“Shit, not Trish again. Why is she always outside my fucking house!” Dave yelled as the wind seemed to push him directly towards the neighbor girl as she played on the sidewalk. 


Trish was busy playing on the sidewalk, skipping between shapes she had drawn with chalk. She saw something floating in the air that caught her eye, and snatched it out of the air to inspect. 


"Hey! You're the mean little man! When did you learn how to fly?" She said as she dangled Dave by his parachute in front of her face. 


"Hey Trish," Dave said, trying to sound as nice as possible. "I made a parachute and tried to fly to my car, can you bring me over there?" 


"Hmmm, no. You said bad words to me. I don't wanna help you." Trish said. 


"Trish, I'm older than you, you have to do what I say." Dave demanded. 


"No! You're mean. I don't wanna talk to you anymore." She said. 


Dave was about to yell at her when she suddenly opened her mouth wide and dangled him over it. His demanding yell quickly turned into a scream of terror. 


"Trish! No! Stop right now! Don't eat me!" He screamed. 


"Ahhhh" she said as she lowered him to get tongue. 


Just as he was about to enter her mouth, he was saved by an adult voice. 


"Trish! Are you eating bugs?" Said a womans voice that Dave recognized as Megan. 


Being caught red handed, Trish pulled him away from her mouth and covered his entire body in her first, hiding him from Megan. 


"No I wasn't." She said, not making eye contact with Megan. 


"Hand it over Trish, you know you aren't supposed to eat bugs." Megan said, holding out her hand. 


Knowing she would get in trouble, she quickly dropped Dave into Megan's hand and sprinted back towards her house to hide from being yelled at. 


Dave was disoriented from being thrown from hand to hand, but was able to look up into Megan's face as she inspected what Trish was about to eat. 


"Dave? Is that you? That was a pretty dangerous game to play with Trish." Megan chided him. 


"I wasn't playing! I was trying to get to my car when she caught me!" He yelled up to her. 


"Your car?" She asked with a laugh. "I don't think you'd be able to see over the steering wheel." 


"I was gonna use the phone to call for help. Kate left me all alone." Dave explained. 


"Oh well lucky for you I showed up! I can help you out until she gets home." Megan said with a happy smile. "I'll leave Kate a message letting her know I took you home with me." 


Dave started to protest, but he was quickly dropped into Megan's breast pocket. She was a very well endowed woman, so he was squished tightly between fabric and tit. 


As she walked back home, he was bounced around wildly along with her bouncy boobs. He felt like he was going to be sick. 


Eventually the bouncing stopped and Megan's fingers pulled him out of her pocket. She placed him down on a table and stood over him, looking down.

“Here we are. You can stay with me until Kate comes home.” Megan said.

“I was fine on my own! I need to get to my car so I can call someone else!” Dave shouted up to her.

“Nonsense, a little girl was just about to eat you when I rescued you. And who knows what else is out there that could hurt you. Animals, bugs, even a passing rain cloud could wash you away.” Megan said to him like she was talking to a child. “Now, I have to get ready for my yoga class. But you will be safe here while I am gone. I keep it very clean, no bugs to worry about.”

Before Dave could continue his attempt at convincing her to bring him to his car, she walked off to go change. Left alone on the table, Dave walked to the edge and looked down. He didnt want to have to go through another ordeal of climbing down and walking out of the house. After his last attempt, he didnt have much energy left. 


A few minutes later, Megan came back wearing a tight sports bra, which struggled to contain her tits, as well as yoga pants that showed off her shapely rear. Dave couldnt help but think she had a nice body for her age.

She walked back over to Dave. “Now Ill be back in about an hour. Just wait here until then.”

As she turned around to leave, she noticed her shoelace was untied, and bent over to tie them. Unfortunately for Dave, as she bent over, her ass bumped the table, which sent him tumbling over the edge and landing on her lower back.

Before he could get back on his feet and reorient himself, Megan stood back up, sending him sliding down her back and under her yoga pants. He screamed as he slid into her ass crack before becoming wedged between her cheeks.

“Bye Dave.” Megan said as she left for class, unaware of her little hitchhiker.