- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A pretty spicy chapter, all thanks to Blazingchicken, who basically came up with all of it. 
Let me know what you think, and what you think should happen next. 


Dave stood on his bed looking up at the two drunk women. They were both facing him, with Amanda pressed up against Kate's back, whispering in her ear.

“Now that your husband is so small, you have to imagine a big guy pinning you down and touching your body.” Amanda said. Kate closed her eyes and bit her lower lip as she imagined it. While Amanda talked, she moved her hands around to Kate's front, and slowly began to caress her breast.

"I shouldn't, I’m married” Kate said quietly, without much conviction as Amanda's other hand moved south towards her pussy.

 

Seeing this made Dave angry and he shouted up at Amanda. “Hey! Knock it off! Get your hands off her!”

"Why don't you make us stop, big man? Or are you just not man enough? Just admit you can't please her anymore, she needs one of these to do your job." Amanda said as she reached into the nightstand and pulled out the dildo that Kate had told her about. Dave was intimidated by the massive dick shaped object that had emasculated him the other night.

“I can still please her! She's my wife, so back off!” He yelled. Amanda smiled at his claim, and guided Kate onto the bed.

“Let's see if your husband is man enough.” Amanda whispered to Kate as she began to help Kate undress.

“Ok, Dave, let's see what you got.” Kate said as she picked him up and dropped him onto her clitoris.

Dave began rubbing and hitting her clitoris as hard as he could. At first he was pleased by the ground below him getting wetter and wetter, until he looked up and saw that Kate was staring at Amanda as she also began to undress. 

 

Kate was pretty well endowed, but she was nothing compared to Amanda. Her massive breasts, which were clearly enhanced, were absolutely perfect. She was using Kate's dildo and massaging her tits as she stared into Kate's eyes with lust. 

 

Despite his attempts, it was clear Dave wasn't accomplishing anything, and he began to get frustrated.

“Can you feel him Kate?” Amanda asked.

Kate shook her head, eyes still locked onto Amanda. “No”

“Do you want this? It feels so good.” Amanda said as she held up the dildo.

Kate just bit her lip and nodded.

Amanda grinned wickedly down at Dave and brought her face within inches of Kates pussy to get a better look at him. “Looks like you failed, Dave. Now its time to show you how to really please a woman.”

Dave's eyes went wide as Amandas tongue lashed out and licked him up. He was thrown around her mouth, a mix of spit and Kate's pussy juices covering him as she ate out his wife. For several minutes he listened to the woman moan from inside Amanda's mouth until he was suddenly rocked out of her mouth and landed onto the tip of the dildo.

"Amanda, I can't hold anymore longer, I need it in me NOW!"

Amanda looked down at Dave with a sly grin. "You wanted to make her cum so much, then enjoy the ride.

Dave cursed at Amanda one last time before the huge dildo penetrated Kate's pussy and got covered in her love juice.

Kate grunts, clenching her bedsheets as she withstood the pounding Amanda was giving her with the dildo. She moaned in ecstasy as it went deeper and deeper.

 

The walls around Dave pulsed with pleasure. He tried to hold on, but was thrown off, deep within his wife. He hit a wall and realized he was at her cervix. Ironically, he realized that this was the deepest he had ever been in his wife. His thoughts were interrupted as he realised he was trapped in the dark fleshy cave. 


“I'm gonna cum!” Kate gasped. The walls around Dave began to clench and pulse more rapidly. Just as Kate began to moan, a wave of her cum swept him up and propelled him out.


Amanda smiled down as she saw Dave shoot out of his wife as she orgasmed. The view was spectacular. Kate's beautiful body sprawled out under her, her expression changing with each thrust of the dildo was wonderful. She had always had a thing for women who acted obedient in bed like her. And getting revenge on her asshole husband made it perfect. 

 

Amanda lifted Kate's chin, and pulled her face up towards her. “Don't forget about me.” She said as they locked lips and began to passionately make out. Kate, lost in the moment, began to rub Amanda's body and fondle her hefty breasts. 

 

“Seemed like I was better than that bug you call a husband.” Amanda said as she pulled away.

At the mention of her husband, Kate snapped out of her post orgasm mindset and looked around for him. Seeing him laying in front of her vagina, she picked him up and noticed he wasn't moving.

“Dave? Dave! Wake up!” Kate said, worried that he might be seriously hurt. They definitely had their problems, but she didn't want him dead. Had she gotten too carried away while drunk?

 

The loud voice of his wife pulled him out of his unconsciousness. He opened his eyes and saw the worried face of his wife. “I'm awake, stop yelling.”

 

"I'm surprised he's not dead yet after all that." Said Amanda, causing both of them to look up at her. Amanda had gotten up and was putting her clothes back on.

Dave released another barrage of insults towards Amanda but she just laughed at him. 

 

"You see this, Kate? He nags more than any crazy bitch I've known. You're way better off single, than with a man like him. Heck, any man would be better, and maybe any woman as well." she said with a playful wink, flustering Kate's rosy cheeks.

 

"What's that supposed to mean, bitch?" Dave yelled. Amanda rolled her eyes, annoyed by the tiny man, but she slowly walked towards him. Dave watched as the monumental woman swayed her wide hips and her huge breasts jiggled upon every step.

"It means your wife has the softest set of lips I've ever kissed, and the tastiest pussy too, its a shame that they are wasted on you." She glared at him before turning around and exiting the room. 

 

"Kate, did you just cheat on me with that piece of shit? She doesn't even have a dick!" Dave yelled up at his wife.

 

 "It's not what you think it is, it's just I've had a rough day, and I was drunk, and its been awhile since I've been physical with you.” Kate was both ashamed by her actions and annoyed that Dave was calling her out for it. It's not like this would have happened if he had been able to pleasure her. Kate left him on the bed as she quickly put on her clothes, trying to forget what had happened. 

 

"Oh so you're the only one having a rough day? Well try being shrunk to the size of an ant and see how it feels. Ever since I got like this, you have only acted as you like and never listened to anything I say. What's next? You're gonna bring someone else in and fuck their brains out? Are you the neighborhood slut now!?" 

 

"ENOUGH!" She slammed her fist against the wall. “Even before you shrank, you have been insulting and bullying everyone. What happened to you? Where is the Dave that I married? When did you become a cranky old man?” Tears welled up in her eyes. “Ive been patient with you. I thought this was just some midlife crisis that would pass. Do you know how many times Ive had to apologize to people for your behavior? If it wasn't for me, you'd still be stuck in the hospital. Here I am caring for you because I loved you, but this is what I get? Being called a slut?”

Dave tried to interject but was cut off by his scorned wife.

"Maybe Amanda was right, maybe I am better off with anyone other than you!" She said as tears rolled down her cheeks. She quickly went into their closet and started packing a duffel bag.

“Where are you going?” Dave yelled up to her. Was she really leaving him?

“I'm going to spend some time at my family's house. I need some time away from you. And you need to learn what it's like without me taking care of you all the time.” Kate said. She finished packing and walked out the door, looking back one last time before leaving Dave all alone on the bed. 

 

Dave sat on the massive bed, looking at the doorway Kate had just walked out of. Did he cross the line? She just cheated on him, but he was supposed to be the bad guy? She never used to act like this.

It must be that bitch, Amanda. It made sense that Kate would only act this way after Amanda brainwashed her. 

 

“When I get back to normal, that bitch is gonna pay.” Dave promised. He continued to rage and plot revenge on everyone that wronged him until he fell asleep, alone in his house.