- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Let me know what you think and what youd like to see happen going forward. 

Enjoy



Dave climbed up onto the window sill and peered out the window at his wife sitting on the lawn chair. 


"Fucking bitch. I'm less than an inch tall, but everything is about her." He scoffed. 


A few minutes after Kate went outside with her margaritas, Amanda walked into the backyard wearing her bikini. Her body was incredible. An hourglass figure with unnaturally huge breasts and ass. She sauntered over to where Kate was sitting in a lawn chair and the two hugged and started chatting. Kate handed her one of the margaritas and the two laid down to soak up the sun while they drank and talked.

“At least she knows better than to tell Allison about me. But what am I supposed to do now?” Dave said to himself. He hopped off the sill and walked along the counter to look over the edge. It was too far to try jumping onto the tile, even with his ability to survive longer falls due to his smaller mass. And he couldn't see any path to climb down.

“Fuck” He said aloud. He was stuck here until Kate came back for him. Reluctantly, he went back to the window to watch the girls. 


His wife and neighbor sat in the sun drinking their margaritas and chatting with each other. The more they drank, the more animated their conversation became with their arms waving around and loud laughs barking out.

As Dave sat on the windowsill, the combination of the heat from the sun and the boredom of nothing to do caused him to drift off to sleep.

*SLAM*

Dave was jolted awake by a loud bang on the counter near him. He shot up and looked around for its source. He focused on a monolith near him on the counter and recognized it as an empty margarita pitcher. Above it was Amanda, standing in his kitchen and talking to his wife, who was digging through their liquor cabinet.

Kate turned her head at the noise of the pitcher slamming down. “Careful, dont smush Dave.” She said with a slight drunken slur.

Fuck. Dave thought. That bitch is about to blow his cover.

“Haha, what are you talking about?” Amanda asked, sounding a bit buzzed.

“Oh, whoops, it's a secret.” Kate said with a laugh.

“What secret? Common, you can't tease me with a secret!” Amanda playfully begged.

Kate leaned towards Amanda and whispered loudly to her. “Well, you know how Dave worked at a place where they shrunk trash? Well he got shrunk too. I left him on the counter there.” 


Amanda's eyes went wide at the news and turned to scan the counter. “What? No way! How small is he? I don't see him.”

“Oh, he's like a small ant now. He's pretty hard to see, but he should be around there. He can't really get around without help.” Kate said before turning back to the liquor cabinet.

Dave started to run for cover behind the toaster on the counter as Amanda scanned the area looking for him. The last thing he wanted was for Amanda to find him.

“Oh, my, god.” Gasped Amanda above him. This caused Dave to push himself harder in an attempt to reach the toaster and dive underneath.

He laid there panting in safety under the metal machine. Until it was lifted off the ground.

“Are you trying to hide from me, little guy?”Amanda said with a wicked grin. She pinched him between her fingers and lifted him up in front of her face. “I can't believe how small you are. I guess this is karma for being such a prick.”

“Put me down and get out of my house!” Dave yelled at his massive neighbor.

“A pathetic bug like you should watch his tone.” Amanda whispered menacingly.

They were interrupted when Kate turned around from the cabinet holding a bottle of tequila. “How about some shots?”


Amanda perked up and hastily agreed. She carried Dave over to the table and sat down as Kate poured two shots for them. 


"Cheers to happy accidents." Amanda said with a laugh. 


Kate rolled her eyes but took the shot anyway. 


"So what's it like being married to a bug now?" Amanda teased. 


In response to the question, Kate picked up the tequila bottle and took a swig. 


"Oh, it's so much fun having a husband too small to even feel on my clit." Kate slurred after her swig. 


Amanda burst out laughing. "Really? Well I guess he does have the smallest dick in the world now." 


Dave turned red from humiliation. "Fuck you!" He yelled up at them. 


"Fuck me? I'd like to see you try, little man." Amanda slammed her bikini covered tits on the table in front of Dave, causing him to fall over from the gust of wind. 


"Come on, how about a tit fuck?" Amanda said laughing. Kate couldn't help but laugh at the sight of her husband cowering in fear of her friend's tits. 


"He tried to fuck my tits yesterday, and I couldn't feel it. Had to finish the job myself." Kate laughed. 


"Aww, does Dave not know how to please his wife?" Amanda laughed. She grabbed the bottle of tequila and poured another round of shots. 


"Cheers to big dildos!' Amanda said and clinked her glass with Kate before downing it. 


"I made him sleep next to my dildo. He looked so small next to it." Kate said, her intoxication was becoming more apparent as she slurred and giggled more and more. 


"We need to find you a real dick." Amanda offered. "Unless Dave wants me to teach him how to please a lady." 


"What do you mean?" Kate asked, clearly intrigued.

Amanda flashed an evil grin towards Dave as she picked him up in one hand while extending her other hand towards Kate.

“Come on, I'll show you.”