- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another chapter with Dave pushing people alot bigger than him. Next chapter someone who wont put up with that shows up. Let me know what you think and how you think Dave should be punished. 


Kate sat in front of Dave's boss, Mike, in his office as he pulled up some files on his computer. 


She had gotten a call from him early in the morning to come in to discuss the incident. She had locked Dave in the drawer again overnight after Trish left, but now he was sitting on top of the desk waiting to hear from his boss. 


Mike turned to them with fake compassion in his eyes and looked down at Dave. 


"After reviewing the incident, we have found that it was due to negligence on your part, Dave." Mike said. "And therefore the company is not liable." 


"What!? How the fuck do you think this is my fault?" Dave yelled. 


"You gave Eileen, a trainee who was unqualified to operate the machine, the control pendant, and you told her to turn it on while you were still in front of the machine." Mike explained calmly. 


"No I fucking didn't! I said that's what comes next! I didnt tell her to hit the fucking button!" Dave hollered. 


Kate just sat there shaking her head silently. This was a nightmare. Now this is gonna get dragged out into a legal battle. 


She focused on her husband who was going off on another tirade. For someone so small, he sure was a big headache. She remembered him wiggling against her toes and it made her smile. 


A knock on the door interrupted them. Mike called out for whoever it was to come in. 


The door opened and Eileen walked in looking sheepish. 


"Hey everyone, um, I just wanted to stop in and say I'm sorry for what happened." She said to the room, her eyes darting around, not making eye contact with anyone. 


"Why did you tell them that I told you to shrink me?" Dave yelled from the desk. 


Eileen jumped at the sound of Dave's voice. She looked around trying to find the source of his voice before Mike pointed him out to her. 


"Oh, um, well you told me to run it through the cycle, so I did." She answered. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize you meant later and, and not then." 


Mike interjected before Dave could respond. "Thank you Eileen, but like I told you earlier, it's not your fault. You shouldn't have been giving the controls in the first place." 


"So what now?" Dave yelled. "This bitch plays dumb and you throw the blame on me? Who's gonna pay to fix this?!" 


"Bitch? Dumb? Me?" Eileen mumbled, looking hurt. 


"Thank you for coming in Eileen, but I can handle it from here." Mike said. 


"Oh ok." She said as she left. 


"Now Dave, I understand that tempers are high, but there's no need to attack her like that." Mike said. 


"She turned me into a fucking ant!" Dave countered. "And again, who's going to pay for this?" 



"There are plenty of medical facilities that can reverse this." Mike said. 


"And they cost a fortune without insurance! And without you saying it was the company's fault, insurance won't pay for it!" Dave said. 


"I'm sorry, but you'll have to sort that out with them." Mike said before turning to Kate. "Thank you for coming out here today, but there is nothing left to talk about." 


Kate just sighed to herself and stood up. Dave kept yelling at his boss, but Kate just snatched him up and dropped him in her coin purse. 


"Thanks Mike." Kate said as she left. 




"God, I need a drink." Kate said as she walked inside. She threw off her shoes and walked into the kitchen. She looked out the back window at their small pool that she rarely used. 


"Margaritas by the pool. Yes. That's what I need." She said to herself. 


The buzzing sound of Dave's voice came from her pocket. She sighed and fished him out of her pocket and dumped him on the counter. 


"You gotta stop doing shit like that!" He yelled up to her. "You need to call a goddamn lawyer right now!" 


"No, I think I'm gonna have a drink and relax by the pool. Maybe have a girl's day and call Amanda over." 


"What?! I told you I don't want the bitch here!" Dave yelled. 


"Sucks." She responded and walked away to go change into her bikini and text Amanda. She knew that Trish was with Amanda's ex this weekend so she would be free. 



Dave was pissed. One thing after another and now his wife is gonna get drunk instead of working on fixing this. 


He watched as she walked back into the kitchen wearing a bikini. He was momentarily thrown off guard as he watched her massive breasts jiggle around with each step. And the massive planet sized ass as she bent over to take a blender out from the cabinet. 


He shook his head to snap himself out of it. "Kate, you have to call a lawyer now!" 

 

"I can do whatever I want. And right now, I want to get drunk." With that, she turned on the blender to mix up a big batch of margaritas. She left Dave on the counter as she grabbed two glasses and walked outside to wait for Amanda.