- Text Size +

Brotherly Love

Commissioned by Tiny_David

Written by HarmonyMotion

harmonymotionfiction@gmail.com

https://www.patreon.com/harmonymotion

 

Jason awoke in the morning, but something was… off. He was staring down the wide expanse of his brown, fuzzy blanket, as if it were some sort of enormous landscape. Was this a dream?

Wiping the sleep out of his eyes, he pinched himself. Ow! Well, that didn’t work.

He looked to his side where his alarm clock should be. Instead, he just saw the massive cliff of his cheap, construct-it-yourself beside shelf. He rolled over… his entire, tiny body resting on only the smallest fraction of his pillow.

The realization dawned on him. He had shrunk. Considerably.

No! What happened?! This didn’t make any sense!

He scrambled with his little legs to the edge of the bed. The bed, normally just four feet off the floor, now looked like he was staring down the face of a huge cliff!

Thankfully, his bed was still neatly made. He must have shrunk before he tossed and turned. Using the draping blankets as his rope, he rapidly slid down the velvety surface until he touched down on the floor.

 

Jason was next to his shoes. He didn’t even come up past the heel.

“Jason! Time for a run! Are you awake?” His big brother Kyle’s voice called out from the living room.

Jason scrabbled his way to his bedroom door. Thankfully, he always left a small crack in it whenever he slept. It was more than large enough to allow his tiny frame to pass through.

 

“Man, where is he?” Kyle muttered.

 

Jason saw his brother searching the house. He was huge! As Kyle approached, Jason couldn’t even crane his neck far enough to see his brother’s face!

 

Kyle headed for Jason’s room. His bare foot cast an enormous shadow over Jason’s tiny body as it mercifully passed right over him.

 

“Where is that kid?!”

 

Kyle turned around 180 and headed for the door. No! He had to get his brother’s attention, but there was no way he could keep up with him!

 

At the last moment, as Kyle’s leg passed by him, Jason took a heroic leap, grabbing onto the back of his brother’s heel. Yes! He’d made it! He rode his big brother’s wide steps until they were at the landing to the front door.

 

Kyle sat down and began to put on his socks. Jason scrambled over to the cavernous opening of one of them and waved his tiny little arms, desperate to catch his brother’s attention.

 

But Kyle didn’t notice at all. In one swift motion, his huge toes crashed into Jason’s body, kicking his tiny brother helplessly into the cloth covering. He pulled his sock up to his ankles.

 

Thankfully, the sock smelled of fresh laundry. Jason was pinned against it, Kyle’s toes pressing his face up against the cloth. Jason struggled to wriggle free, finally twisting his body to stand on Kyle’s big toe.

 

And suddenly, he felt himself being smashed against the toenail. Kyle had reached down to adjust his sock, rubbing the spot where Jason was standing.

 

Kyle grunted in pleasure as he smoothed out what appeared to be an annoying thorn or burr.

 

“Mmf!! Urrrgh!” Jason moaned, as he felt his body being ragdolled about. His face was being smashed against his brother’s toe! Never in his wildest dreams could he have imagined something like this happening! But it was real. The pain was a stark reminder of that.

 

Apparently satisfied now, Kyle put on his running shoes. Jason’s world was covered in darkness, enveloped by the worn, musty scent of old, overused sneakers.

 

This was not going to be fun.

 


 


Oh thank god! Jason thought to himself, as they finally arrived by home. He recognized the telltale jingle of the keys as Kyle unlocked the front door.

 

His brother kicked off his shoes and dropped his soccer cleats haphazardly on the shoe rack. Finally, Jason was no longer pressed against the quarter of his brother’s shoe. At least the cloth of his sweaty, smelly sock was more manageable. Even at his new, tiny, shrunken size, he could still raise his arms and give himself some space to breathe in the stench of his brother’s foot.

 

Jason thought he might be able to get out soon, but he hung onto the strands of cloth as his brother went to the fridge. He felt the slight relief of cool air wafting out of the freezer as Kyle fetched some ice cubes, grabbed a soda, and went to the living room.

 

Oh… oh no! Kyle was just going to chill for a while, wasn’t he!?

 

In fact, it was worse.

 

Kyle sat down horizontally on a one cushion sofa and kicked his legs up over the armrest. Jason found himself falling head over heels from Kyle’s toes, his body clattering down. By a miraculous stroke of luck, he ceased his tumble early, grabbing onto his brother’s sole and hanging on for dear life.

 

Dazed, but no worse than before, he tried to get his bearings. Hopefully Kyle would finish quickly and finally take off his socks. His brother’s giant fingers reached over… maybe it would finally happen…

 

But he just tugged and scratched at Jason’s bug-sized body! Jason took another beating against his brother’s fingers and the rough skin of his giant foot as he swatted his little brother side to side. He grimaced and dug his fingers in tighter, causing Kyle’s foot to wriggle once more.

“Ugh. What the hell is this? It’s been bothering me all day!” Kyle’s voice boomed.

He finally took off his socks. Jason rejoiced! Finally he was going to get free! But all too soon, he realized that the six foot fall to the ground would probably crush his body! He reached out and hung onto his brother’s sole for dear life, body dangling against his brother’s arch.

 

As Jason cleared his vision, he was suddenly greeted by a bright light. What was… it was the window! Kyle was kicking up his feet!

 

Before he could even scream, he was pressed fiercely against the glass.

 

His cruel yet unaware brother began to rub his heel against the sun-warmed windowpane. Jason could feel the inexorable pressure bearing down on his entire body!

 

And yet… the harsh, rapid rubbing of his tiny’s cock against his brother’s sole excited him, despite the treacherous predicament he was in!

 

This was inexplicable. Inconceivable. Impossible! Jason never had any gay sexual impulses, not that he knew of. And certainly not for his big brother, who he looked up to!

 

But it was undeniable. The rubbing of his brother’s relatively soft arch against his naked groin was more than he could bear. Jason began to groan as his cock surged to full hardness. 

 

The pressure against his rock hard shaft was so painful, yet so powerfully pleasurable. Jason began to hump his brother’s foot, trying to glue his tiny body to the pocket created by his arch. He wanted to press his swollen, urgent balls against his brother’s skin as well.

 

He didn’t have to try for long.

 

Kyle flattened his foot even harder against the window, trying to relieve the itch that had been bothering him all day.

 

“Urghhhh!” Jason cried out with what little breath he could muster as his torso was being squashed flat. He traced his angry erection against his brother’s skin, his hips bucking up and down, up and down.

 

“God, what is this thing?” Kyle pressed down harder, twisting his foot from side to side, grinding it against the glass.

 

Jason couldn’t take it anymore. His body was on fire, his nerves on the ragged edge of exploding. All of his hard pumping blood, all of the oversensitive, tingling nerves of his raw, exposed cockhead, all of his willpower focused on his need to come. Kyle’s foot rubbing against his dick, side to side, coupled with his own involuntary bucking, was all that he needed.

 

Jason came. Hard.

 

He exploded violently in a gooey mess, spurt after spurt pooling between his brother’s foot and his own body. He tried to suck in air to groan, realizing that his chest was being constricted so hard that he couldn’t even breathe!

 

The asphyxiation only made his cock twitch harder. Jason’s balls were long since emptied, but he was still pulsing dryly, ineffectively, in the throes of orgasm.

 

Kyle had had enough. He finally ground his foot against the thick windowpane as hard as possible. Jason heard a loud series of cracks and pops as his bones shattered. His vision went black. A gush of blood erupted out of his mouth, mixing with his sexual juices as Kyle blended all of his bodily fluids and tiny human flesh into paste.

Finally, Kyle found relief from what had been prodding against his foot the whole day.

 

“Man, where the fuck is Jason?”

 

Kyle wiped the stain off his sole. Must have been one hell of a bug.