- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My first story on this site! Enjoy!

Adam had never been special in any way - He has never been the smartest, nor the most athletic student at the college he was currently visiting. He was just glad for a chance to leave his parents behind and took his chance to move across the country. Life had never been gentle with him. His parents divorced early, his whole existence had been nothing but a mistake between them. He never had much luck with the girls either. 

Right now, Adam was walking across campus back to his dorms. It was a hot, damp summer day, yet the sun was nowhere to be seen. He felt dizzy, and his head was arching from a long day inside a hot classroom. Eventually, Adam had to sit down and take a deep breath. It wasnt a long walk anymore, yet he felt like he needed a break. The world around him seemed to spin, as he used his hand to wipe some of the sweat from his forehead before he closed his eyes. He felt like he was close to passing out, but before he could grap the water bottle stored in his bag, or before any panic could rise inside of him, he passed out.

When he opened his eyes again, the heat was gone. He felt himself lying on something soft, a strange material that engulfed his body. Wait... His body? He opened his eyes and looked around. Pillars of stone, gigantic in size, loomed over him. A gentle breeze blowed through the open room, and mountains of gold were piling on the ground beneath him. It looked like he was on some sort of bed, at least thats all he could tell from his perspective. The room was just too gigantic for him to compare it to anything he had ever seen.
"What a strange dream... ", he mumbled to himself and finally looked down on himself. He found himself naked, but since he couldnt see anyone, he didnt bother too much. He walked around the enourmous bed a bit. It was made out of a impossibly soft material, which he never encountered before. 

He walked his way around the edge of the bed until he found a place where the sheet was hanging on the ground. Carefully, he slid down and looked around on the ground. The glimmering piles of gold caught his attention and so, he started to walk towards one of them.
Suddenly, something shook the ground and he fell to his knees. Panicked, he looked around. Of course, it had gone too smooth for someone like him. His eyes were wandering around the room, until he saw ... Her. Adam understood now, why this room had been so large compared to him. She was at least 300ft tall, her long, black hair was braided, and her privates were covered by clothing made out of silk and gold, barely covering anything. He could see her pink nipples poking through the thin fabric. The moment this beauty entered, a strong smell hit his nostrils of roses and lemon, possibly her perfum. Each of her steps which she took with her delicate feet made the ground shake for him. She came close very fast, her eyes narrowed at the bed, not paying attention to the ground beneath her. His heart started to race as she casted a shadow above him. Adam thought quickly and took a dash towards one of the piles of gold, only to stop as her foot slammed down in front of him. Her big toe would be big enough to crush him to a bloody mess on the ground, and her nails were painted in a velvet color. He gulped and looked up at the looming figure over him. She was fixated on the bed, and he could only assume that she was looking for him. 

She eventually took a step back and spotted him on the ground. With a smile, she bended down to pick him up, granting Adam a beautiful view on her clevage. However, he was more focused on running from her hand that was approaching, but soon enough, Adam felt how two massive fingers pinched him and rolled him inside her palm. The air was squeezed out of his lungs as she lifted him up and sat down on her bed. In fear, he looked up at her gorgeous face. She was a beauty, yes, but he still feared for his life. With a warm chuckle, she welcomed him.
"Greetings, mortal.",she spoke in a soft voice and licked her lips, as if she couldnt wait any longer. Her skin felt soft against his, although he could feel every little texture of this gigantic woman in front of him. "My name is Fortuna, and this is your lucky day."
Needless to say, Adam was sceptical. He was still shaking, but he just nodded - Best not to make her angry. "Where am I...?",he asked in a shaking voice, which was answered by a chuckle from her. "My heavenly realm. There is not much to do for us gods anymore, but it still gets lonely from time to time... And sometimes you want to remind a mortal that we do exist, still."
A goddess? He had never been big on religion, but before he could ask any more question, she had removed the bra made out of silk. Two big, beautiful breasts jumped into view and he couldnt help but stare. He felt his cock starting to twitch. She moved her free hands towards one of her breasts and gave it a good squeeze. Adam suspected a blush on her face, but right now, he was too busy to look.

Soon enough, he was lifted to the height of her breast and found himself confronted with a delicate, pink nipple. He walked closer, not being able to help it anymore and grabbed it with his hands from either side and gave it a squeeze. Soft, loud moans were coming from above him, as he leaned in and gave her nipples a good lick. A mistake, as he figured, because the hand he had been resting on was now pushing him against her breast and did not support his stand anymore. He clinged to her breast as good as he could, while she started to use his tiny body to massage her massive breasts. He moaned loudly as his member was rubbed against her breasts. Her grip became more and more forceful and he felt how her squeezing started to hurt. The air was once again pressed out of his lungs as he tried to hold his position by hopelessly clinging against the horny womans nipple.

Finally, she stopped. Exhausted, he fell back into her palm. Fortuna shifted her position and sat down on the bed, legs spreaded. He watched as her tongue licked her beautiful, full lips. "Well...",she panted and looked down at him - A look of authority, that alone was enough for him to know his place. She had total control, and he was nothing more than a toy - Replaceble if he didnt entertain her, and yet his cock was stone heart and aching for her touch. Her thumb brushed over his genitals and rubbed them gently. It felt great to him, and he felt himself building up, but then, she stopped and once again he was lifted up, but this time to her lips.
He attempted to crawl away, but she had him where she wanted him. "Enjoy ~",she playfully giggled and scooped him up with her tongue. Was she going to eat him?! Adam tried to fight against the powerful muscle that embraced him and he could feel her sucking on him. Her soft tongue was everywhere in his wet, hot prison and there was no escape, no matter how hard he tried to crawl towards her closed teeth, he always slipped or she simply pulled him back. Helplessly, he gave in into her tongue and the almost violent might with which she massaged his body, especially his hopelessly twitching cock, who stood no chance against her tongue.
Eventually, he was spit out onto her palm, coated in salvia and panting from the fight. She grinned at him, her face red and with a horny look in her eyes. He was just no match. "What a good boy... ~",she whispered amused and pinched his exhausted body once again between her fingers, this time, she lowered him - Between her legs.

Her sweet scent hit him unexpected. Her fingers guided him closer to her awaiting pussy, which was already oozing with liquids. He was rubbed against her clit, doing his best to pleasure her by obediently licking and massaging it with his hands. Her moans from above told him that she was greatly enjoying herself.
Then, he was lowered deeper to her entrance and pushed inside. Her hips buckled as she pressed him inside and started to finger herself. He felt himself rubbing against her walls and felt a climax rising in his cock. Her moans were sending vibrations through his hot prison, and her strong fingers were mercilessly pushing him deeper and deeper inside of her vagina, drenching him in her juices until he felt the walls around him spasm, the sensation of which brought him over the edge as well. His moans of relief couldnt be heard over the groaning goddess, who was thrusting her hips against her fingers over and over again.
Eventually, both calmed down and he found himself stuck in her, completely drenched. Adam waited for her fingers to fish him out again, but this wasnt happening. Instead, he felt his prison turning.

Outside, Fortuna, still red from cheek to cheek, put her slipper back on. She rubbed her legs together a few times to feel his weak struggles inside of her and licked her lips. "You will keep me company for a little more ~",she promised with a wink. "Make yourself a home!"

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed my first story on this site!