- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Stories written exclusively for Patrons!

Become a $20 Patron, and get a free 1000 word commission every month!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Judy looked up from the ground she'd fallen back upon initially, stunned. She brushed her green and purple hued hair out of her face just so she could stare up at this strange girl who had just saved her from some Night City gangsters.

The way she was dressed didn't look normal...nor was that sword she carried.
Nonetheless...Ciri had traveled through countless universes for this purpose.

And now, she had saved her.

Guess I owe em...that weirdo with the sword...

Judy wasn't one for so suddenly befriending a stranger, but to be fair, Ciri had helped her survive before, and now it only seemed fair to help her in return. After all, she seemed to be fairly lost here in this new world.

So for a time she helped her navigate and understand it, and after another long day of explaining modern technology, they found themselves at a bar, getting some drinks and growing closer.

“I appreciate you teaching me so much.” Ciri told her, as she easily knocked back a glass of vodka and pushed it aside. Her head was fuzzy now, and honestly, this Judy girl was looking even more appealing because of it.

Call it brazen...but she kind of wanted things to escalate.
And Judy seemed able to tell.

“...Why don't we...go upstairs? There's a motel we can rent for the night there...” she reached out and placed her hand softly on top of Ciri's, prompting the girl to raise a brow skeptically, before smirking. Of course she was interested.

Once they had a private room together, Judy sat on the edge of the bed and eyed the other girl, before encouraging her to come and sit beside her while she pulled something out from her bag. It looked like some weird sort of device, and there was a sealed cartridge with it. Judy ripped the plastic open with her teeth, and set it up.

“I want you to tell me what you think about this. I specialize in this sort of thing...it's a new kind of Braindance.”

“Braindance...”
Ciri murmured. This was something Judy had explained to her earlier on, but she still wasn't sure she fully understood it. Nonetheless, she agreed.

Once it was activated though, she was quickly struck with shock as she realized what she was in for.

Before her, Judy was no longer normal sized. They were both still on the bed, but Ciri was no bigger than that cartridge, and she was looking up at the punk woman with awe as she literally towered over her.

Judy leaned closer a little, showing off a cleavage that was deep enough to swallow her whole.
“Well...what do you think? How about having some fun like this? Regular sex is too boring...”

Speechless, Ciri watched with a slack jaw as Judy leaned back and began tugging off her vest, unclipping her bra and letting her gargantuan breasts loose. Her fingers unbuckled her shorts and she slipped them off along with her panties, leaving herself naked on the bed. Then, without warning, she reached down and grasped Ciri.

“Wait!” the small girl panicked initially, but as she was brought up to Judy's face, the girl simply worked on undressing her like a doll.
“Don't worry. We can do this at your own pace too. I'm not just going to shove you inside me outright or anything...”

Once she was naked, she was set back down between Judy's legs. The giantess spread them further, and at the same time, did so with her pussy lips, exposing her clit openly. Ciri swallowed thickly, nervous, but walked up towards it shakily. It couldn't be smaller than her head.

As she reached up, she began massaging it softly, sometimes licking it when she climbed closer over Judy's mound. Up above, the giant let out her first moan, covering her mouth with the back of her hand and groaning into her skin.

“Mmnn...that's so good...” she huffed out her words, as the tiny continued stimulating her. Eventually, it drove Judy to the point where she couldn't take it slow anymore, and without warning, her hand suddenly grasped Ciri and began pushing her little naked form against her lips.

They gave way easily and with a slick sound. Ciri gasped as she was surrounded in a moist darkness all of a sudden, feeling a pressure in her back as she was pushed in deeper. Any protests were muffled by the walls of the massive vagina.

Instantly, everything was remarkably warm and humid. There was a strong scent in the air that left her light headed already.

Judy, feeling too horny to be rational at that point, pinched her ankles and began pushing and pulling the girl in and out of her passage steadily. She pumped her like a sex toy, thrusting her faster and faster.

Ciri's head was in a rush, she almost felt like she could faint. As it got wetter she could taste Judy's fluids, as her whole body was soaked in them. Good thing she was stripped after all, because her clothes would have been ruined from this.

There was a groan from above that shook the whole body of the giantess, as Judy bit her lip hard. It was like using the best vibrator in the world, with how the tiny girl squirmed around and occasionally cried out.

“Ahh, fuck~!”
Eventually Judy hit that point of climax, and her whole body writhed and shuddered in a dramatic arch against the bed. Ciri yelped as her pussy filled with cum and she was sent spilling out of it along with the rest. She gasped and coughed as she lay against the sheets, stunned and pink cheeked.

Once Judy rode it out, panting still, she leaned over the petite girl and smirked. The tip of her pinkie finger pressed up against Ciri's doll-sized pussy, and she heard the tiniest, cutest little moan.

“Now it's your turn...”