- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Stories written exclusively for Patrons!


Become a $20 Patron, and get a free 1000 word commission every month!


https://www.patreon.com/samustories


 

What did I do to deserve this?

You thought Hermione was your friend. After all, you'd spent all this time studying together, and had even faced some pretty grand perils as a team. So when she called you into her room one day to try out a 'new spell' on you, you didn't think anything of it. After all, why would your good friend ever do something to hurt you?

So you thought. Back then you were so naive, it was almost laughable.

Now you were trapped. Surrounded on all sides by firm, slightly sticky flesh, a hammock of fabric pinned hard against your back. It was hot and sweaty, to an almost suffocating degree. Your lungs felt like they were working overtime just to cope.

It was overwhelming.

Hermione had been walking around with you in the back of her panties all day, and she was feeling more and more grateful to her past self for making such an excellent decision. Keeping you as a shrunken pet had been her plan ever since she first learned that size spell, and as soon as she perfected it, she cast it on you.

Now here you were, waiting for the moment that either her cheeks finally compressed together too hard and crushed you entirely, or you would simply pass out from a lack of air. For you didn't think it was likely that she was going to let you out.

Hermione reached her bedroom and sighed. It was a good time of year, because she didn't have to wear a uniform for a while, and so she could dress herself up in a nice, tight pair of skinny jeans. That only made it worse for you, of course.

“You stopped struggling after a while. I suppose you must have given up.” she uttered, though to you it sounded like muffled jargon. Once she reached her bed, she finally peeled off her jeans, and let her ass breathe a bit. Catching sight of herself in the mirror, she giggled softly when she saw the way that her panties rode up so deep in her crack, basically turning into a makeshift thong, with you in a starfish position beneath. If she squinted she could just about make out your tiny arms and legs.

The bright wizarding student pulled down her panties next, and reached between her cheeks, finding your body and pinching it. As she pulled you out into the fresh air again, and raised you before her eyes, she smirked.

You were panting and wheezing, clearly overwhelmed even just from being exposed in the open so suddenly. Her backside had been beginning to feel like it was your entire world. An inescapable prison. It almost felt alien to be out in the open again.

“P...please...” you managed to murmur. You were hoping, even if naively so, that she'd be willing to show you some sort of mercy. Unfortunately though, Hermione wasn't done playing with you yet. Of course, she had no intentions of really hurting you. She simply wanted to live her fantasies a little. It was the perfect opportunity.

That, and...
“I have to keep you in there, you understand? Otherwise somebody else might find you--”

As she was just about to continue speaking, the door suddenly swung open, and in a panic, she dropped your body to the sheets. You gasped with shock, thankfully only landing on a soft surface, but still completely dazed.

“Hermi--!!”
You couldn't even finish her name, for it caught in your throat as your eyes adjusted to the sight above you. Without warning, her butt came plummeting down towards you, slamming down on the bed and trapping you right back where you had been moments before.

The same prison all over again. Your limbs were pinned down, stuck like before, so you could only lay there helplessly, huffing in the dark. A little sweat trickled onto your skin, it was so humid in there. The natural musk of a giant woman made you dizzy.

On the outside she was talking to someone, but you couldn't hear anything between her thick cheeks. One alone was larger than any beast you'd ever encountered.

Eventually though, she rose again, lifting up her butt enough to where she could gaze over her shoulder and down at your form. This time she actually looked apologetic...but you couldn't help but notice how red her cheeks were.

Truth be told, Hermione did feel bad for sitting on you so suddenly like that, but she really didn't want you to be discovered. Her roommate had barged in without warning, so it was a last minute plan. At the very least, you seemed to be unharmed still.

...But the feeling of you down there...even if it was for a little longer...she wanted more...

“Hermione? Hermione! What are you doing!?” you managed to yell up at her, watching with dismay as she turned her head back again, looking away, and positioning her ass closer and closer. Her backside began settling around you again, and you shuddered, wondering if she intended to sit on you like she had been through so many lessons already.

“...Kiss it...” she suddenly spoke up, and your eyes widened.
...What?
“Just...just do it...”

She dug her nails into the sheets ahead of her, sticking her ass out just a little more, waiting for you to oblige. You were hesitant of course, but you reluctantly did as she asked. Now that you could move your arms and legs, you got into a kneeling position, and touched her skin, pecking at it. For her, it was little more than a tickle, but she went pinker nonetheless, biting her lip.

You wondered how long you'd have to keep this up. How long she would keep you in this shrunken state for the sake of her own pleasure.

At least for now, you figured the best you could do was keep her satisfied...