- Text Size +

Luckily for the debt collector, there were much bigger fish to fry, or rather a lot more tiny fish, but in quantities big enough and crimes heinous enough that she could probably make a buffet of them. And that was a far more tempting offer. Astraea crossed her fingers, hoping for the densest gathering possible of black-hearted munchies, and began the trek toward the wharf. With her eyes on the prize, the Apex wasn’t so concerned with striking terror into the hearts of everyone she passed using meaningful winks, toe-swoops, and tongue-revolutions, but of course her presence alone, stampeding placidly through the streets, was more than enough to keep her temporarily fed with collective anxieties below on the way to her destination.

The effect was only compounded while Astraea, enjoying the lingering aftertaste of the collector’s body and soul, felt the flood of her spittle rising disproportionately with nowhere to go. She puffed her cheeks, deciding to save this bubbly lubrication for the meal ahead, though several stray dollops managed to escape the corners of her lips anyway, splashing cowering passerby and tripling their fearful value. Though she was teased by several other tasty prospects sensed within the skyscrapers and hiding in the streets, Astraea didn’t waver from her target, arriving at the warehouse in short order. She paused outside, noting the cars parked in the lot included several million-dollar rides. After letting her surplus drool slop a few, then crunchily brushing them with her bare instep into a heap to blockade the building’s exits, she peeked at the bay doors on the side, but found them too small for a proper entrance. And the Apex had no intention of introducing herself while on her knees.

So instead she plowed her fingers through the roof, raking it apart like tin foil, until sunlight spilled within and her towering visage was made apparent to the crowd of shifty suit-clad men inside. From her chiseled thighs on upward, she became their sky. All of them looked to her silver-crowned godlike physique at once, wild-eyed with weapons drawn, though many dropped their guns upon recognizing who the invader was. Astraea, no longer able or preferential to containing her saliva-volume, parted her lips just enough that gloopy precipitation began plunking into the warehouse by the gallon, while she counted out the bodies inside, several of which were pinned down immediately by her salivary gunk.
“Oh, motherlode…” she hissed. When she smiled, the largest spillage yet released. Astraea supposed, under certain circumstances, her uncontrollable drooling might be ridiculed by such theoretically-tough customers as these boys, with all their palette-stacked drugs and heavy weaponry. But considering her city-wide reputation, their exponentially-ascendant horror, and her humbling size advantage, she didn’t suppose anyone was liable to laugh at the messy side-effects of her hunger.

“Don’t let me interrupt your meeting, boys…” Astraea thundered to the classy-dressed outlaws, letting through a slither of a theatrical snarl she knew they’d take as real. Their fearful atmosphere thickened before she’d finished the first sentence. “…but I was told I’d find a free lunch in here. As you above all know, there’s usually no such thing as that, so I thought I’d have to take a look for myself, and… well, would you look at that. Sometimes we find happy surprises. So, what’s a girl got to do to get some decent service around here? I don’t know if you can hear my stomach from way down there, but I am completely famished, and I think all… fifty-four, fifty-five, fifty-six, fifty-seven of you, goodness… will really hit the spot. Now, which of you worthless little excuses for life would be so kind as to feed me FIRST?”

Looking to one another, then their likely-superiors, the men opened fire on Astraea. Unperturbed, however, save for the ticklish ping of bullets on her upper thighs and riveted midriff, the giantess pried the roof further open, then tossed the majority of the flimsy coating away altogether, and gingerly lifted her foot over the wall to place it inside. She was especially careful now not to catch any high-squishable fellows in the expanding shadow of her sole, knowing what a pity it would be to pulp them, when they’d serve such a better purpose by meeting their end higher up. Her second foot followed with the same caution and set down with a confident thud, her wiggly caramel-tan toes providing meaty new bullseyes for the crime gang to harmlessly unload upon with assault rifles and grenades.

Judging by the amount of clandestine materials piled around the place, and the fact that the warehouse real estate was in fact large enough for the Apex to stand inside, she was delighted to find that whatever-his-name-was in her belly had told the truth. This was exactly what she’d been waiting for. Descending into a crouch, the giantess put her six pack close enough to their tiny ears so everyone penned in the newly open-air warehouse, as promised, could hear the liquidy baritone of food-demanding growls. Now squatted above them all like an immense cat on the prowl for prey not even large enough to qualify as mice by comparison, Astraea stuck out her tongue as far as it could reach, then stroked it slimily about her lips for the most over-dramatic lip-smacking yet, but it had the desired effect. Flexing her feminine yet amazonian-burly anatomy for all to appreciate, she entered a near-fugue state of urgent hunger.

In the back of her mind, Astraea knew she ought to show some restraint and enjoy each individual morsel one by one, tonguing over every spiced note of their dismay before glugging them down and absorbing the nutritious soul within. There was no reason to rush, especially since none of them were going anywhere, and here she had a veritable convention of characters that would all fit nicely into Mitch’s don’t-ask-don’t-tell policy on his wife’s diet. Even still, consciously acknowledging all this, the Apex couldn’t stop herself from snatching the closest three gunmen and expertly finger-catapulting them toward her waiting lips in such rapid succession, she’d already swallowed them whole before their compatriots even realized their ranks had been thinned. In truth, it was slightly wasteful to not so much as sample their tearful flavors during their swift arc into her esophagus, but Astraea gave herself a pass. This was simply what happened when she ignored her body’s needs this long, and besides, they were only grunts, too dumb to feel wholly dominated.

Once realization passed between the rest of the lads, their shoulder-to-shoulder throng dispersed, with some ducking for cover among the warehouse shelves, and others assuming more tactical firing-squad formations. Not that it made their bullets any more effective. Entertained and even impressed, Astraea brought her hand down slowly over their stupidly-courageous ranks, giving them a humongous target to expend machine-gun clips upon, all to no avail, though the image of her strong sun-kissed palm overtaking them like a UFO did have the desired result, and the next four men she scooped up were scared silly, though they still managed to continue squeezing the triggers. They even kept firing while the Apex tipped her head back, luxuriously closed her eyes and parted her lips, then tipped them down the slope of her hand like popcorn nibbles. The effect was a slightly-crackly sensation that tempted Astraea’s inner cheeks, tongue, and eventually throat, not unlike gulping a carbonated libation with some added zing, and as the goose-flesh prickled her beefily voluptuous figure in tandem with the heavily-swished foursome’s melting journey toward her gut, she made a mental note to let the rest of them keep hanging onto their loud toys all the way down to their destinies inside her.

Then she went for more, hunting them by hand at a methodical pace to build suspense like delicious seasoning, but only as slowly as she could stand to wait.