- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested, or check out my Ko-Fi~

https://ko-fi.com/samustories

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

 

You were literally at a loss for words. Never in your life would you have ever expected to see something like this.

Rikku's giant, resting form was like some sort of a goddess to you, even if to her friends she was just a spry and spunky joker. As you ventured closer, you could see every detail magnified. The tiny hairs on her smooth skin, the way her flat belly was moving in and out slowly, her breasts bobbing a little with her breathing, looking like they could crush you flat if you were ever foolish enough to get in between them.

Perhaps the most enticing part though, was what lay between her legs. Her shiny thighs were squeezing together, and in that space above was a tight passage, her tender pink pussy. She was absolutely spotless down here, and as you dared to come closer, you could smell a scent that was far opposed to that whiff you'd caught from her shoes earlier.

Something light and sweet, a little musky but not unpleasant. It only served to draw you in all the more, you couldn't help yourself. You couldn't hold back as you started to come closer yet, before suddenly stopping yourself.

What...the actual fuck...am I doing right now?

Were you insane!? Just being near her like this was a terrible idea, and plus, it made you look like one hell of a pervert. If she woke up now and saw you, what would she think? You had a feeling you wouldn't make the best first impression, size aside.

So you turned to walk away, willing yourself to be smart about this.
Unfortunately for you though, it was a little too late.

“...Mnn~”
Rikku let out a stifled moan into her pillowcase, as she turned her face against it now, and in turn, her whole body started to move too. A deep shadow cast itself over you, and your blood ran cold. You barely had time to look around before you were screaming, her crotch plummeting towards you before you had any chance to get away.

This is it!

You were certain, absolutely certain that it would kill you. The size difference alone should make it obvious, right?

Bracing yourself, you squealed as her mound pressed down atop you...but miraculously, you were still alive. Out of some stroke of luck, questionable as it was, you were caught right against her softer outer lips, which weren't hard enough to crush you.

Though you were still very much trapped. Pressed tightly between her vagina and the sheets below, you were surrounded by hot pink flesh, which was slightly moist, and giving off a deep, musky heat. That sweet smell intensified, and you shuddered a little, really feeling how tiny you were when you were in a predicament like this.

But I have a chance, I can try and crawl out!

You raised your head and blinked a few times, trying to focus. Her sticky skin was surrounding you, but you did your best to try and crawl out from under the folds, hopefully so you could find some gap and squeeze out from under her body entirely.

Meanwhile, Rikku took a little short gasp against her sheets. She was a halfway into a dream, but she could feel something tingling her down below. Whatever it was, it was bumping against her clit...

That was something you soon realized too, though you didn't yet know the peril it would cause you, as your head jolted upwards and met something more like a hard round nub. Glancing up, you could make out what looked like her clitoris. In response to your touch, it twitched against your face.

“...Nn...mmm...”
Rikku bit down on the sheets with her teeth, as something started to build up inside of her. Something was beginning to arouse her, and instinctively, even if unconsciously, she started to slide her hand down against the sheets, and towards her lower regions...

At that moment you were just trying to squeeze past somehow, hoping to make it past that nub just so you could finally pop yourself out from under her pussy. You could see a gap of light streaming in from beneath her hips, it was so close and within reach. All you had to do was make it there and then-

But something suddenly blocked the light. Your eyes went wide with horror, as the tips of two massive fingers came into view, sliding down against her skin and towards your form.

“No wait-!” you yelled, but of course there was no way she'd have heard you, even if she was awake. Rikku plunged her fingers down against your body, thrusting you back and squishing you straight up in between her lips again. One of her digits worked against her clit, twiddling it and twisting it, while the other pushed harder into you.

Panic was setting in. Behind your back, her pussy started to part. Those lips that had been quite tightly closed earlier, were now beginning to separate, and you trembled as you were suddenly coated in strands of something sticky, the scent overpowering. Rikku didn't let up though, forcing you deeper still, grinding her fingertip into whatever this mysterious thing was that she had found down below, wanting to put it inside of her.

She was still dreaming, drooling on her pillow, but panting and moaning against it as she started getting more and more wet. You could only scream in terror, clinging desperately to her finger as she pressed you up against her inner walls, squeezing you into a massive chasm where everything was slick and undulating, squeezing in around you like you were nothing but a toy.

“Haa...oh yeah~” Rikku huffed out between her parted lips, groaning with ecstasy as she pushed in a third digit, and used this to guide you deeper, while still stimulating her clit with her spare. Around you, everything was getting faster and harder. The walls were practically vibrating, everything felt and sounded moist, and there was practically a stream in the air that invaded your lungs and left you feeling lightheaded.

“Uhh...” with a weak groan, you fell back a little, and in the process, your hands slipped away from her finger somewhat. Realizing your mistake, you panicked and tried to reach for it again, but realized with a quick fright that you couldn't. The walls were so tightly squeezing in around you now, slathering you, and you were forced to watch as her finger pumped in and out ahead, but just out of your reach.

Until eventually, you heard something like a rumble, and a loud moan from outside.

“AHH~!”
That's her-!

You had little time to think before her pussy was suddenly filled with liquid, a milky rush that surrounded you in stickiness, some even getting in your maw as you frantically screamed and struggled around.
She'd just orgasmed with you inside of her.

...Though it was something of a blessing too. The rush against your back pushed you forward, and just as quickly as the walls had squeezed in iron tight around you at her peak, they began to loosen again, letting you have the chance to reach for her fingertip before it slid out entirely, grabbing hold of it even with your legs, clinging to it for dear life as she started to slide it back out of herself.

Rikku sighed heavily with happy relief, as she popped her fingers out of her wet pussy, and relaxed again. Eyes half open, only partly awake after that, she only saw the world as a blur, as she began lifting her hand towards her face.

Carrying you with it...

 

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 2, coming soon!

 

Can't wait? Read it right now on my Patreon!

 

https://www.patreon.com/samustories