- Text Size +

In a flash Fiona had her blade out and was crossing the distance between her and Maribelle, her blade swinging right for the throat of the well dressed witch. The blonde was confident she could take the woman down easily this close and personal and defeating a servant of the Countess could only help her later. Her first fight right at the gates it seemed, an easy and soft target as well. 

 

Maribelle… rolled her eyes and flicked her fingers, silver and blue flecks of dust falling from them. “Ah, as boring as the rest of them after all. Such a pity really. Ah well.” 

 

Fiona’s blade swung true and fast outward… only to strike nothing but open air. Her eyes widened as she found her blade met no resistance at all. Though that was the absolutely least of her troubles. The world had shifted in a single instant, nothing but blue and silver filling her vision for the moment her sword was coming down and now the world was… different. Looking around it was clear to see why. 

 

The cracked and uneven stones leading into the city were much larger, vast compared to Fiona really. Some of the mists pooled above like actual clouds looming over her. Then before her there she was. A vast mountain of silver and blue silks. An utterly enormous behemoth dressed in the best finery money could buy. A figure so large that Fiona backed away and fell over, her mind overwhelmed with grasping something that could be that massive looming above her. 

 

A pair of golden eyes regarded her rather disdainfully from on high, Maribelle looking at her from over her rather ample chest. Fiona’s heart was pounding in her chest as her brain was struggling, trying to come up with an explanation. The only explanation was that she had been shrunk away to the size of a mere ant skittering on the stones of the road. Absolutely pitiful compared to the grand witch before her. 

 

“You’ve committed the cardinal sin of boring me, Fiona dear. I do hope you are prepared to pay the price.” Booming words assailed Fiona’s ears, drawing screams from the blonde as she clamped her hands over her ears. This couldn’t be real! It couldn’t be!

 

Reality was moving with or without her accepting it however as Maribelle hiked up her lovely voluminous skirt. Long creamy legs soared up high beneath, clad in white stockings up to her thighs. A flawless blue heel seemed immune to the filth that littered the ground. Fiona’s eyes widened as she watched the witch lift her foot up in a step, not a stomp, but a simple step forward. Fiona tried to get up to run, but her legs buckled beneath her when she tried and she just ended up flopping down. 

 

A deep and vast shadow fell over her as she looked up, the sole of Maribelle’s heel poised over her for a moment. The blonde let out a scream of pure terror, her heart pounding and her hands raised over her head. No, nonononono, this couldn’t be happening! “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Fiona let out a shriek of pure terror. 

 

The heel slammed down, Fiona absolutely obliterated in a single step of the brown haired witch. She didn’t even last a second as the heel slammed down, her terrified body being rendered a faint red stain upon the otherwise flawless heel and the dirty stone ground. Maribelle chuckled. “Ah, poor child. For the best really. The terrors of the city are far greater than what you can handle.”

 

End Unlocked: A Witch’s Boredom