- Text Size +

James Bond was never one to give in to emotional outbursts, but he was on the verge of tears. Where he was once a solid 6’1” and 180lbs, he now guessed his height around 5’5”, with his weight about 135-140 lbs.


Add in the fact that some giant woman just easily stripped him of his clothes, and that he could do nothing to stop her, left him with a feeling of utter helplessness. He came to the realization that he could no longer defend himself against a woman, any woman, and suddenly he knew his life in the world would be filled with more danger than he could ever have imagined. Blofeld had finally won. His avenging Tracy’s death was for nothing. 


His thoughts turned to M and what must be happening at MI6. The old man always ran a type ship, but since he was probably suffering the same symptoms as every other male in the world, he would no longer be able to handle the job of overseeing the 00 program and agents. 


And what of Moneypenny? He would give anything to be in her arms at that moment, safe from a world that was rapidly becoming scarier by the day, not just for him, but for all men. He assumed that the 00 agents out in the field went underground, were captured, or worse, terminated. They could no longer perform their job, and as such were in extremely vulnerable positions. He cursed his fate.


Holly drove the van towards the Nevada border. Jaws and Anya were in the back. Anya looked at Jaws’ clothes, hanging over his limbs. She instinctively searched the lockers on the left, and spotted an industrial sized first aid kit. Opening it up, she grabbed the items she was looking for. A needle and sutures.


She told Jaws to straighten both his legs, then with the speed of the Flash, and the precision of a laser, hemmed his pants and shirt so that they were now able to fit him properly. She told him to take his shoes off, then found paper at the bottom of one of the lockers, along with glue. She wadded up several pieces into thick blocks, then glued them into his shoes, allowing them to fit snugly and securely. 


Jaws could now freely move again, and he thanked Anya. She acknowledged his gratitude, then checked all the weapons in the lockers. She handed Jaws a .40 Cal handgun, with 3 spare, fully loaded, magazines. She had a couple of rifles off to the side, plus a bag of grenades and C-4. 


Satisfied, she informed Holly that the weapons were checked and ready for use. Holly gave her a thumbs up, then let the two of them know that they were about to enter Las Vegas. 


As the van was about to drive onto the Strip, Holly suddenly made a right turn down an alley that led to a dirt road. The sun was just starting to crack the darkness of the sky. Holly drove for about five minutes, then stopped the van. 


All three exited the vehicle. Holly took her weapon, plus spare magazines, while Jaws offered to take the bag of explosives and the rifles. Anya asked him if he could handle the weight. Jaws looked at her like she was crazy, and nonchalantly reached for the fully loaded bag. He lifted the bag, but it took more effort than he realized, as it was a struggle to lift it over his shoulder. Anya noticed the trouble Jaws had with bag.


This thoroughly confused Jaws, who never encountered anything like that before. He was still thinking about it when Anya, realizing what Jaws must be thinking, interrupted his thoughts by explain that along with women slowly getting taller and men slowly getting smaller, their strength was also being affected. Men were rapidly becoming weaker, while women were getting stronger. It was another aspect of Blofeld's plan.


Suddenly, there was doubt in Jaw’s eyes, as if he realized the world was the scariest thing in the universe. He looked at both Holly and Anya, now only a few inches shorter than him, and his heart sank at the realization that life would indeed be changing for the worst.


Holly said that they should get moving. She had come to the rock Leiter had described, and pulling out a flashlight, saw the fake cactus plant off to the side. It took some effort, but the plant was moved, and the ground rose up, revealing a tunnel. And it was wide enough for the van, so everyone got back in and Holly slowly guided the van down the tunnel.


Jaws was glad to be rid of the weight of the bag. It caught him completely by surprise. He never had any trouble lifting any amount of weight, and yet, a little bag felt like a ton of bricks. He just shook his head.


The van continued down the tunnel, until it came to a wall that spanned across the road. Holly exited the vehicle and checked the wall. It was solid. That part of the journey was complete. She spotted a small tunnel off to the side. That was the path to take.


As Holly headed back to the van, she thought she noticed quickly disappearing lights further behind them in the tunnel. She briefly thought about staying in position and taking care of any threat, but she felt it was best to keep moving. 


Back at the van, she informed Anya and Jaws that the tunnel ended there, but that there was a passageway to the right that was their only option. Holly also alerted them to the possibility that they would have company following them. 


Anya and Jaws both understood and agreed that they should keep moving. They gathered what they needed from the van, and headed for the opening, but not before Holly punched in a code on the dashboard panel. 


Jaws had immediately grabbed the bag with the weapons and explosives. Anya helped him carry it like a backpack. It took him a few seconds to get used to the weight and balance himself. 


Then it was through the entrance. Holly grabbed her flashlight, and after a few moments, they came upon an old abandoned copper mine. Anya knew it wasn't the optimal route to travel, but they had no other choice. 


Holly led the way, flashlight in her left hand, gun drawn in her right. Jaws was behind her, and Anya, weapon locked and loaded, brought up the rear, paying special attention for any possible threats from behind. 


After walking what felt like a football field’s length, they came upon a fork in the tunnel. They dare not split up, but didn't know which one to take. Holly asked Anya and Jaws for their opinions. Neither had anything definitive to offer, so they decided to head down the left tunnel.


After about a hundred feet, they heard voices behind them. All three turned around. Jaws dropped the bag, drew his weapon, and made his way to a jut in the wall, offering him some protection. Holly hid behind a boulder off to the side, while Anya moved behind an abandoned tram  off to the other side.


The atmosphere was full of tension as the voices grew closer and louder. Guns drawn, the three awaited their visitors, until a wall came down behind Holly and another in front of Anya. 


Surprised, they looked at each other, then smelled an off putting odor. Jaws was the first to be knocked out. But Anya and Holly, due to the changing physiology, took a lot longer. But eventually, their world faded to black.


Bond was laying on the bench when the cell door opened, and in walked his captor. She had a tray with food in her left hand. She glanced at Bond, who asked her why he was taken prisoner? Who was behind this? The large girl just looked at him in silence. 


Bond tried to sprint for the open door, and thought he had moved far enough away from the girl to escape, until he felt a large, powerful hand grab his shirt, and, without any effort, force him back onto the bench, while still holding the tray in her left hand. Bond was demoralized.


Then the Russian lady from earlier appeared, and informed Bond that his friends had arrived. Bond sank even further into helplessness. It meant that Holly and Anya had been captured. She said the words without any hint of fear in her voice.

She then turned to the young girl and told her that they had a surprise for her. The giant girl looked at the older lady and smiled. She knew who it was.