- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Due to complaints on the original story, this is an explanation behind it.

This is a PARODY of an actual Feminazi. It is meant to portray her as an over exaggerated, stereotypical feminist who cries "rape" over small things (like holding hands)

I received numerous messages & comments saying "hey, this isn't a feminist!", "You're wrong!", "You're just making us look bad!", etc. But everyone failed to realize it is a sexualized parody. I am aware of the differences between Feminist & Feminazis. This story was merely for entertainment.

This story is rated 'TV MA LSV'. For strong language, strong sexual content, & violence

Author's Chapter Notes:

Full story.

It was a warm saturday evening in the beautiful state that we all know today as Florida. And 22 year old Derek Sanders was out by the beach on this fine day.

After spending a whole day walking along the beach & looking at the condos, he finally decided it was time to go get something to eat.

As he made his way towards the exit of the beach, he looked around & realized that it was getting dark out.

"Ugh. It really sucks that I have to go back to work tomorrow. At least I enjoyed this day while I had it." Said Derek with an annoyed sigh as he began making his way up the dock.

But as he got on the first step, something suddenly caught his eye......

It was a pretty girl in a red shirt who was packing up to leave. And boy was she beautiful...

Of all the girls he had seen on the beach, this was one of the prettiest... he was already getting feelings for her & he had not even spoken to her yet!

She had a curvy body, she had a cute smile, she had dirty blonde hair, she had a lot to her that was just absolutely stunning.

And she looked single, as nobody else was over with her.

Or maybe, IF she wasn't single. She would be okay with having sex for one night.

She looked like she would want a relationship or a hook up.

Her cleavage was pretty visible & her blue jean shorts were somewhat up her butt crack.

He decided to make a move & see if he could take her out to dinner. And maybe even get lucky....

From a distance, he shouted "HEY! ARE YOU INTERESTED IN A DATE??"

Being unable to comprehend him, she just glanced over at him with a snarky look as he began to get closer.

He rushed his way over to her car & was going out of breath from walking so fast.

With a disgusted facial expression, she rolled her eyes over towards him & said to herself "Ugh, what does this disgusting pig want. Can't he SEE I am busy not doing anything?"

He finally approached her & had a promising look in his eyes.

He said "Hello, miss... um.... uh...."

She screamed "Cassidy!!!!!!!!"

"Oh, hello, m-miss cassidy. I was wondering... would you like to go out to dinner with me? I usually don't immediately ask, but you are just so.....  beautiful... and I am going to Captain Jacks. I will be buying & paying for it all."

She said "I know I'm beautiful, you don't have to tell me that."

"Look..... you look really pretty, and I want to take you somewhere nice. If you get my drift." Said Derek.

A facepalm came across her face. "Are you SURE you're not some disgusting fuck who wants sex? Thats all guys want." Said Cassidy in a snappy tone.

He said nervously "Oh no! Not at all! I just want to take you out on a romantic date. It is rare to find pretty girls like you around."

"Are you fucking serious? You want to take me on a.... - WAIT?.... Sooooo, you're buying? As in, you are paying for all of it?" Asked Cassidy

...
....

He smiled & said with a nod "Yep. I have the money & you are a pretty young lady, I would really love to take you out. I promise I do not want sex. Just a relaxing evening with you."

She sighed.

"Um, okay. I am fine with going out with you. BUT... don't try any funny moves. Because I have a lawyer. I sued a guy who save-raped me, I can sue you too. Ya know?"

He said "What makes you think I'll do anything pervy? I mean, do I LOOK like a pervert?"

She gave no response.

He grabbed her hand & she made the most uncomfortable face ever. Feeling his hands on her. She knew what that was...........

It was rape...............

She knew he was already inappropriately touching her just from him holding her hand, and she knew some HARD revenge was to be had sometime or another.

First, he called her pretty...... now he is holding her hand....... boundaries HAVE been crossed!

Though it may seem like an extreme stretch, Cassidy was well aware that this guy was plotting a vicious rape sometime later in the day. It wasn't a conspiracy.

She said with a nervous giggle "Well, ummmmmm, let's get going. We cannot waste any time. I want that crab meat already."

He said "Awesome!"

He took off running with her hand in his hand while she carried her small bag of beach stuff.

.

.

.

.

.

As they began to get into the car. Derek looked over at her. "So, Cassidy. What's your favorite thing about Captain Jacks? This is my all time favorite Seafood buffet. They have the BEST crab legs. Despite this place being so goddamn expensive. Its worth every penny."

They both made their ways into the car.

She said while sitting in the seat "Crab legs & the pasta. I know its silly that I love the pasta at a seafood place. But its sooooo delicious. In my hometown, many people arent so big on pasta, which brings shock to my eyes. Everyone in my town has a shitty taste but me."

"Yeah, I know how you feel. Nobody around me likes Oysters either. And wait.... You dont live in Florida?" Asked Derek.

Cassidy said "Sheesh, fuck no. Why the fuck would I live in this Hell hole? Its WAY too fucking hot. I fucking HATE how sweat feels when its rolling down my ass crack."

"The sweat is the worst thing about Florida. But think about it. With all the tourist attractions, a little sweat doesn't hurt, does it?" Asked Derek with a chuckle.

He put his hand in her hand once again as he began to pull his way out of the parking lot. His hand in hers was making her highly uncomfortable.

She had goosebumps & tried to play it off cool. She had just blew her money on a putt putt course before going to the beach. She did not have enough money to buy food. Especially at Captain Jacks. Where everything is worth a fortune.

Luckily, the place was right across the street. It wasnt even 3 minutes away & they had already showed up to the parking lot.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Okay, I'm going to pull in here, and we can go eat some delicious crab legs." Said Derek in a statement as he pulled towards the front of the building.

Once the vehicle was finally not in motion, she carefully stepped out of the car.

It was rather early in the day, so, lucky for them, there was absolutely no crowd to deal with.

Cassidy looked at Derek as he resumed getting out of the car. He followed up behind as she quickly walked her way to the building.

Derek kept thinking to himself. "I know that if I show her what a gentleman I am. Maybe she will let me hit it."

His eyes were helplessly glued to her ass. It was a challenge to not get turned on. Her ass was big & thick. It was perfect. It was his goal to get in it sometime tonight......

In any way possible.

They both made their ways into the building.

"Table for two please." Said Derek as they approached the girl at the front.

The girl at the front looked at them & smiled "Just follow me this way." as they began walking towards an empty booth near the buffet table.

Cassidy said "Okay, well. We got a nice table. I guess that's good."

"I know. Its so much easier to get to the food now." Chuckled Derek.

The girl from the front said "Okay, your waitress will he here shortly to provide your drinks. Enjoy your meals." as she headed back towards the front to assist other people.

Derek leaned himself into the right-side of the booth & then looked at Cassidy, who was still standing beside the table.

"What's wrong with your seat?" Asked Derek.

Cassidy groaned. "There is a disgusting lady bug there! I don't wanna touch that fucking thing! Lady bugs are gross."

Derek said "Cassidy..... lady bugs are harmless. You COULD show that ladybug who is superior by sitting on her. Why not do that?"

A grin came onto Cassidy's face.

"I guess THATS a way to view it." Said Cassidy as she began to lean her ass towards the bug while smiling.

Her big ass shadowed over the poor lady bug. When the lady bug looked up from the seat, all the bug could see was Cassidy's big ass.

She stuck her tongue out as she suddenly sat all the way down on it. And feeling a tiny crunch underneath one of her butt cheeks.

Once she had finally sat all the way down, she bit her lip.

"HA. More pathetic scum dominated by a woman." Giggled Cassidy as she wiggled her ass into the seat.

Derek said "Good job on showing her who was boss!" as he hid his boner.

Cassidy said while flipping her hair "Oh it was nothing. I wish I could shrink all the sexist pigs & squash them like that. THAT would be amazing. But this stupid little insect will have to do."

"Oh I bet. They would submit to you in no time." Said Derek as he impatiently waited for the service.

Cassidy continued wobbling her ass on the lady bug. And she giggled "Maybe I should fart on it. Just so I know it dies. Have you ever heard of 'Giantess'? I read about that disgusting shit online... Can you believe some guys are TURNED ON by the thought of being KILLED?"

Suddenly Derek's attention was caught.

He said confusedly "Wait, that's a real fetish?"

Annoyedly, Cassidy said "YES! It fucking RUINS the fantasy. I'd like to kill every male with them being scared, not turned on. It would make my heart melt to see a tiny man begging for help, just to be crushed under my ass. It shows how weak & inferior they are. Like this lady bug. I sat on it & don't even give a fuck."

She leaned up & suddenly a quiet fart slipped out into its face.

Causing Cassidy to giggle.

Suddenly the waitress came by.

"Excuse me, what would you both like to drink?"

Cassidy said "WATER PLEASE."

Derek said while getting annoyed "Sweet Tea."

Once the waitress finished writing everything, she said "Okay. Enjoy. I'll be back to pick your plates up."

Cassidy launched herself off the booth & they began marching to the buffet. Derek could see the remains of the lady bug on her butt cheek. And it was very hot...

Despite only wanting sex, he really found her dominant personality to be a treasure. It was rare to see girls who LOOKED as beautiful & were as fiesty as she was.

Derek was excited to eat while Cassidy was more concerned about rushing to the food.

He followed behind Cassidy & she angrily shouted while turning "Please don't come behind me. I'm getting my food ALONE. I fucking hate when people watch over me while I'm getting my food!!!!"

He made a dirty look & said "Okay sorry. Fuck" As he went to the other side of the buffet.

They got their food. But Derek managed to finish making his plate faster. He wasn't really all that hungry. He was just wanting to have a date night with the beautiful Cassidy.

But there was something he didn't know...

Cassidy was practically an internet star. She was known as a Feminazi who sued a guy for "save-raping" her. But however... Derek never really got online much. He had no clue who he was with.

Cassidy might've been beautiful, but she was also a crazy bitch too. Evidently.

Had he known about that, he likely never would've taken a risk with her. He was blissfully unaware while Cassidy was getting a free meal.

He looked over & she was still piling her plate with crab legs.

Rather than getting what he mainly came there for. He aimed for the most random item that was on the buffet table.

This place usually only has seafood. But they recently began expanding their food choices. And one of those things was Sesame Chicken.

Which is VERY odd being at a Seafood buffet.

He said "Well, while she is over at the table, I guess I'll just start with the sesame chicken. It's very strange how they have that here. But oh well. Might be good. After all, it is a favorite over at China Garden."

He put his wallet down on the table & then picked up a spoon to begin eating the chicken. Once he tried a bite... the unexpected happened......

It was CONTAMINATED...

He tasted a sour flavor, then began choking. His body began to twist until he was down to nothing but a bite sized figure on the booth.

He was like an ant.... an itty bitty helpless little ant. And JUST like that, this date night was changed.... it was survival now.

It was NOT so much of a date anymore.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Oh my god.... What happened? Where am I?!" Screamed Derek as he stood on the massive booth.

He looked around. The booth seemed ENDLESS. It was so big. It was like he was in a whole other world.

After a few minutes to process, he finally realized what had happened lm

He had shrunk, but there was nothing to help him, except........ CASSIDY!

She was literally his only hope to getting home safely.

Being as tiny as he was. He had a strong feeling that she would help him get back to normal.

"Of course, if she knew I was tiny, she would save me! God I hope she gets back soon... My wallet is on the table!" Said Derek nervously as he resumed looking over towards the buffet.

His head was in a whirl by how beautiful she was. He couldn't take his eyes off of her....

After minutes passed of him pacing back & forth on the booth nervously, he finally saw his beautiful date coming towards the table. He saw her walking up in her sexy tight blue jean shorts.

But she didn't see Derek......

"Hmm, I wonder where he went? He was soooooooo destined on paying for my motherfucking food. Jesus... can't trust ANY fucking man these days." Said Cassidy as she began to look around for him.

But with no hope, she decided to just sit down & eat her meal.

She face palmed.

"Can't trust these animals with SHIT. Well, I guess its time to eat this expensive food that i won't be able to pay for. I will just say my date ran off & I'll get off easy." Said Cassidy as she began to sit.

BUT THEN, she saw his wallet....

Her eyes lit up & so did her smile.

"Weeeeell, maaaaaaaybe he left me his wallet just to be a sweetie. Glad he knows what I need. I deserve it.. Girls don't get paid more than men, so this is fair play. At least I can pay for this now. Thanks a lot Derek. Thanks for being such a fucking gentleman" Giggled Cassidy as she began to sit.

He gasped as he nervously looked up.

He looked up to see her big thick butt coming down. And some of her shorts were still wedged up her crack.

"CASSIDY. WRONG SPOT! DON'T SIT HERE! GAH! NO!!!!!" screamed Derek as he began to run towards a safe zone. But unfortunately, her ass was too big for him to escape that easily.

He watched in horror as her huge butt came down on him & pinned him tightly to the booth. L

Her butt crack surprisingly saved him..

Her butt cheek is what crushed the lady bug, but he was fortunate enough to land between them.

It stunk more, but it was better than being dead.

It was literally like she sat on an ant. She didn't feel it or anything.

"I probably shoulda sat in my spot. But I don't want that disgusting ladybug under MY perfect feminine ass." Said Cassidy as she pushed Derek's plate over & began eating her crab legs.

He could not move an inch. He struggled & fought for his life to get up. But her weight was simply too much.

She was stuffing her face like a pig, it was clear that she was hungry. He was happy to pay for her food, but he was not happy to see her take his wallet AND to sit on him like an insect.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After a couple of minutes, she was almost done with her plate. Then she groaned.

She held her stomach. "Oh god, and here comes the fucking gas!"

She leaned up, and Derek was unaware of what she was going to do.

He made an attempt to pull himself out from under & run away, but then.....

PPPPPFFFDTTTTTTTTT*

Suddenly a loud & insanely wet fart ripped into the back of her shorts. And it was absolutely SICK............

Despite her shorts being on, it blew Derek's hair back, and left him smelling like a skunk.

It was so disgusting... he was even trembling because of how traumatic it was to be farted on under her big nasty ass. It was clear that she would be gassy all night thanks to the crab legs.

The fart was absolutely horrid. He stared in shock while shaking "D-Did she just fart on me?!"

He began fighting harder to get her huge butt off of him, but it was no use.

Thankfully, she was down to the last portion of the plate.

"Ugh, god, I sure am gassy. I kinda expected this. The food AAALWAYS makes me gassy." She laughed as she forcefully ripped another fart into Derek's tiny face.

Then, out of fear, Derek delivered a fierce punch to one of her butt cheeks.

Cassidy paused very quickly "............... what was that? Was that... an ant? I swear... if there is an insect touching my ass. I am going to smush its fucking head like a grape!"

She jumped off the chair angrily & saw a tiny spec on the seat of the booth. "EWWW, IT WAS!!! NOT ON MY WATCH..."

She prepped her finger to crush him.

"THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TOUCH MY BUTT! Here comes my!- ...."

....

She paused. And he began to tremble.

"Wait..... wait a FUCKING minute!" Said Cassidy confusedly.

She leaned down & began to look closer at what it could be. Derek was praying that she didn't recognize him now.

"That is no ant. What the hell is that thing." Said Cassidy

She leaned down & brought her face closer. Derek suddenly pissed himself & took off running towards the other end of the seat.

But unfortunately, Cassidy was much bigger & much more powerful.

She snatched the tiny Derek off of the booth of the chair & began to lift him with her fist gently crushing him.

It was like being chosen by god... except in this case, it was a crazy feminist.

She stared into his eyes with pure anger.

She gritted her teeth. "You sick motherfucking BASTARD! I knew I couldn't trust you! Not even for a fucking meal!" Screamed Cassidy.

Her scream echoed in his ear & nearly busted his ear drums.

It got everyone's attention too. People had their eyes rolled towards her when she screamed.

Derek fearfully said "L-L-Listen C-Cassidy. I can explain!"

She said in a lower voice "You are a horrible, HORRIBLE person! I knew you were lying about the date..... You just wanted some ass, didn't you? You think you can kiss & fuck my butt without me knowing? You got another thing coming! I don't give a FUCK how you got tiny or that you are tiny now. I'm not allowing some sick minded cunt like you to touch my butt! You had no consent!"

He said "I-I-I wasnt trying to! Let me tell you what happened! I'm begging from the bottom of my heart, please dont hurt me! Y-you are scaring me!"

Cassidy gave a smile, and said "I don't care how you shrunk. You were raping my ass & thought you could get away with it.... Ha, sorry little fella, you are not getting away with your sick mind."

"R-RAPE?!" questioned Derek.

"Yeah? I said rape. Sicko. I would sue you, but I got something better. Something that'll be more worthwhile." Said Cassidy as she balled her fist, trapping him in her hand like a tiny ball.

With anger, she launched from the booth, & began stomping her way over somewhere. He was in her fist & had absolutely no idea where she was taking him.

People were still staring, but still trying to mind their own business.

Derek was screaming loudly for someone to help him & get him away from the clutches of this monster. But it was not happening...

He heard a door throw open & then lock. She unballed her fist, and showed him.....

The bathroom.....

Oddly enough, nobody was even in there. Which was good news for her.

"Well mister. I'm about to teach you a lesson for RAPING MY ASS! You men are so sick. You men are so... PATHETIC. Ugh, just.... EW EW EW EW!!! For fucks sake. Looking at you perverted men makes me want to vomit."

He began to choke while being squeezed in her fist.

Then she said "You wanna touch MY ass? You're lucky you aren't my size. I would call my lawyer, press charges & sue you for everything you've got." Said Cassidy.

He said "Wait. We can talk this out!"

She screamed in anger "FUCK YOU. You sick motherfucker! I cant fucking take your sexist bullshit anymore!"

She stomped her way over to a stall & threw the door open. Causing a pretty loud ruckus.

With an evil grin, she stripped his clothes off with the tip of her fingernail. Practically shredding them.

They were dropped onto the floor. Making him completely nude.

He looked at her with a confused facial expression. He was about to have a mental breakdown.

At this moment. He knew he should've just kept walking. He would likely be in bed right now & not nude in a girl's palm.

As he looked at her after being stripped, she smiled.

"Ya, I am a woman. I have the right to do this. You want to be all lovey dovey with my ass. How about you get a better look? You fucking pig" Said Cassidy as her hand suddenly flicked him....

The flick was so hard that it broke one of his arms & caused unbelievably extreme pain.

He went flying across the stall room screaming in terror & then hit his head on the toilet seat. He spinned, flipped, & fell his way into the toilet bowl just like an insect.

She looked down at him & smiled. It was becoming clear as to whom the bigger person was now....

...

...

"And to think I trusted you... I'm gonna show you how much I truly care about you & your disgusting sexist logic." Said Cassidy as she turned around. He watched in horror as she unbuttoned her shorts.

They slowly came down & he saw her huge nude butt.

It was so perfect....

Her butt cheeks were smooth & her crack was big.

He watched it slowly come down to eclipse the toilet bowl.

She wobbled on the toilet & held her knees to unleash hell into the bowl.

He was turned on, yet terrified at the exact same time. Seeing her big smooth butt hovering above him. Ready to define his existence.

"Ya know, I was gonna eat you when I learned you were so tiny. I was gonna eat you up, let you digest, & take a fat smelly shit in the morning. Because to me, that's all you are. And it would make my day to make you LESS than nothing. But... I'm not eating garbage." Said Cassidy.

A strain was heard from above & Derek quickly covered his face. But to his relief, it was pee.

The pee began trickling down & brought a wretched stench to the toilet pretty fast.

Though he tried avoiding the piss, it pulled him in & he got soaked in it.

Along with that, the toilet water became almost nothing BUT piss.

Her stream of piss was so strong that he could barely even keep himself above the water. It started as droplets, but became a heavy stream after a couple of seconds.

Though he avoided most of the Golden stream, he still managed to get soaked.

He looked up & the stream of pee slowly became droplets.

Once she was finally done unleashing her bladder. He bobbed his head above the surface & gagged when he smelled the wretched pee water.

She let out a sigh.

"Well, that's one thing outta the way. But don't worry. I got a big gift coming. Maybe more." Said Cassidy as she began grunting.

He looked up at her butt crack. And he knew there was no escape.....

With those grunts, he knew it wasn't piss.........

Her grunts were hard too. She had something big coming. And it was evidently a challenge to push out.

Suddenly a crackle was heard from near her asshole.

She wiggled her butt on the toilet more while grunting & then a massive chunk of shit finally got to see the inside of the bowl.

It began slowly sliding out, and Derek knew there wasn't a way to swim around it. All he did was close his eyes & accept this if it were his fate...

"Take a good look honey. You see that massive juicy log in my butt hole? It reminds me of a certain little pest that's in the toilet." Giggled Cassidy as she held her knees while grunting.

After a good strain, she let it hang in her asshole for a second to intimidate him even more.

Anal juices from the log were dripping down onto his face. He wanted to look up, but he didn't. He knew it would be much worse if he saw it over him.

....

....

"You wanted some ass, you're getting it." Laughed Cassidy

*HNG!
*NNNNNGH!

"Ah" sighed Cassidy as she pinched it off into the toilet.

Derek slowly looked up as the piece fell from her asshole.

Despite his original plan, he quickly tried swimming away from where it was about to plop. But it didn't work out that way...

*DUNK

Cassidy heard it dunk into the toilet. It immediately brought a smile to her face

She wobbled her ass more & giggled sexily. "Oops, did I drop something? Oh well. Thats what happens when you are tiny & try being a pervy fuck with a feminist."

With glee in her eyes, she leaned herself up to see the tiny pest. And there was no sign of him. The piece ACTUALLY plopped on his body.

Which made him go to the bottom of the bowl.

Cassidy said with a giggle "Sorry if you got crushed under my shit. Welp, not really."

She lowered herself back down to the toilet & groaned.

"Ugh. I think those crab legs caught up." Said Cassidy as a rumble could be heard in her gut. It sounded like her butt was about to explode.

*PPPFTTTTTTTTTLYYYY

A loud wet fart burst into the toilet & she felt something hot making its way to her asshole.

"Oh god. This is gonna hurt." Said Cassidy as she began to strain.

Derek swam up around the ginormous slimy turd & looked up at her ass. He likely even had brain damage because of how hard the last one hit him.

But things got even worse....

Some green liquid began to drop on his face. And he knew exactly what was about to happen.

"CASSIDY...... NO!!!!!!!"

Suddenly it began raining in the toilet. Her ass exploded like a bomb. One explosive fart was all it took to unleash her bowels.

Liquid shit splattered inside the toilet & chunks of shit began pouring from the slimy depths of her ass crack.

It created a hellish stench & was almost unbearable.

But pieces continued falling around the poor little guy. He was being relentlessly buried under it all & she really didn't care one bit.

All that mattered was that she felt better after letting it all out.

He was drenched head to toe in her waste, and it was absolutely sickening.

Almost 12 green chunks of shit were floating with him, the water was murky & green, & her farts were still haunting the inside of the bowl.

Fart after another, she held her stomach, and finally let out the last bit...

The last bit was 2 more drops of green liquid.

It finally seemed as if the shit show was over. But he was still near the bottom of the toilet after it got done raining.

"Ahhh, I feel so much better." Giggled Cassidy as she began to look for toilet paper. But quickly realizing the stall was out.

Then she remembered.... his clothes.

"Oh well. I'll just use this, you won't ever be using em anymore." Said Cassidy as she leaned down to pick up his clothes. She lifted up his tiny itty bitty clothes.

"These are small, but they'll have to do."

She leaned up & began to slowly drag his clothes through her smooth shitty butt crack. Wiping out the slimy pool of shit very slowly just to ensure that his clothes were ruined, and that she had a nice clean butt.

She continued wiping away, and she couldnt help but smile, knowing what she had just done to him.

Tossing it in, she began to stand up.

"Hopefully, this teaches you a lesson about grabbing butts. Its MY body. And you sir, are a rapist... A sick, disgusting, fucking rapist. You aren't even as valuable as this shit I just took. And I enjoyed it. Feeling those heavy logs slide out of my perfect feminine ass just to smash a sexist motherfucker into the toilet."

He suddenly bobbed his head above the water while choking on some of her shit.

Seeing him still alive enraged her.

"Ugh, you survived?! I thought for sure that a sexist pig wouldn't survive that." Said Cassidy with her hands on her hips.

Derek spat out some of the shit & said while gasping for air. "Please *cough* HELP!"

Cassidy rolled her eyes.

"Well, at least now I won't have to shit when I get home. Bu bye. Have a nice romantic date with my shit. You fucking sicko."

She gagged & then spit in the toilet first.

She flushed the toilet & flipped him off as he went down. He screamed desperately for his life.

Swirling & mixing together with everything she let out....

His shitty clothes, her massive load of shit, and her piss swirled together, it all pulled him underneath the water.

Once the flush was complete, she said to herself "Now that this sexist pig is out of my way. Now I can eat in peace & actually pay."

She began pulling her shorts up & wiggled her ass into them.

Then with a smirk, Cassidy unlocked the bathroom door & began walking back to get her plate.

"Ya know. I better just put his plate in the garbage. Not like he is eating it now. I am still hungry, so ima get some more crab legs." Said Cassidy.

As she walked out of the bathroom, she looked over at the buffet to see that all the crab legs were gone.

"GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!" She stopped walking towards the buffet & began heading back to the booth with a fully annoyed expression on her face.

"The one time I get a free meal, and they are out of crab legs? Why the fuck are there so many fat fucks here." Said Cassidy as she looked at Derek's plate.

She was contemplating on eating his food, but she only wanted crab.

However. Something else caught her eye... once again. It was one more tiny person! Just lounging around on the plate.

"ANOTHER tiny?." She leaned down & looked closer at the two shrunken guy. And she noticed...

It was TWO people! Not just one.

She looked closer at them & realized that they were both employees from the buffet.... Joey & Thomas.

Aka, the people in charge of the crab leg bar.

.

.

.

.

.

Cassidy asked while face palming "Are you the people who put the crab legs out? I know one of you was over at the bar a few minutes ago."

Joey said while swinging his arms around. "Yes! We shrunk! That sesame chicken has chemicals in it! DO NOT EAT IT! DO NOR EAT IT!! There was a terrible mix up with our ingredients! My name is Joey & this is my other employee Thomas. We work in the kitchen & at the bar!!"

"Oh really?" Asked Cassidy with a grin.

"YES. How else do you think we shrunk?!" Exclaimed Joey in a terrified voice.

Cassidy looked at him with that dark glare in her eyes. And said "You do realize that I don't take orders from men, right? Big or small."

Thomas said "Listen here crazy bitch! WE NEED HELP OR WE WILL DIE!!"

Annoyed, Cassidy rolled her eyes.

"I know I'm a bitch. And I'm proud of it. But hey, since ya wanna call names. It looks like Thomas here just sealed your fate, Joey." Said Cassidy

Joey said "Whoa.... whats going on now?"

Cassidy said "Don't play dumb. You both are telling me what to do & you are trying to control me. I know exactly what's going on here!"

Thomas said to Joey "Wait a minute.....T-T-That's Cassidy! She is a feminist. She fucking sued a guy for rape after saving her from drowning!"

Joey made a face of confusion. He REALLY had no idea what was going on anymore.

Cassidy chuckled "Oh? You know me? Yep. I sued that guy for thousands. And I am pretty happy with the outcome. It gave me so much recognition that even you guys know who I am. Well, I got away once. I am sure I can do it again."

They both nervously looked at her, because it sounded very well like a threat.

Without warning, she pounced up & reached for them. The two tinies immediately tried to take off running, but it ultimately failed when Joey got pinned underneath the wallet. And she grabbed Thomas with an insanely tight grip.

So tight that he even choked up blood.

She pulled him closer to her face & said in a sadistic voice "You really should've thought twice before fucking telling me anything AND you should've thought twice before calling me a bitch."

She licked her lips & said with an evil smirk "I didn't eat that cunt from earlier because he touched my butt. YOU, however. You know who I am. And you can very well make a fool out of me with your little phone. So, I'm just gonna eat you. Gives me much less to worry about."

Joey screamed from the table"RUN! DON'T LET HER EAT YOU! GET AWAY DUDE!"

Cassidy smiled as she lowered Thomas towards her beautiful hungry pink lips.

He was throwing his arms & legs around, hoping for some avail. He realized that it was time to face reality.... he was going to be eaten alive by a feminist.

Escaping her was impossible. Especially now that he was hanging over the chasm of her throat.

Joey's eyes widened.

"DON'T EAT MY FRIEND!" Screamed Joey as he watched Thomas clench her finger for dear life.

Thomas began to lose his grip.

He cried "JOEY!!!! HELP ME!!!!!" In a very terrified voice.

She shook her finger & caused him to lose his grip. He let go of her finger & screamed his lungs out as he fell flat on her long, warm, pink tongue.

It was as if he were just another piece of her food.

She pulled her tongue in & began to slowly slosh him around like a piece of gum while his friend watched in horror.

"Look, I'm eating your friend. He is about to become part of my dinner." Chuckled Cassidy.

She then looked over & winked at Joey with a grin.

She held her neck & then....

...

...

*GULP!

She gave a hard gulp & then made a sigh as she felt him go down her throat.

Thomas screamed for his life as he flooded his way down into her tummy acids. His screams were made of silence the whole trip due to his size.

His mouth was filled with her disgusting juices as he flooded down. He tried to stop himself from going further by putting his hand down, but he had no way of stopping

It was so slick inside her throat that stopping himself wouldn't work.

He suddenly made a heavy crash landing into her acids.

Which was extremely hot & flesh-melting.

He began to fiercely swim in her acids to find an escape route, but nothing came from it. It was like he was in a chamber of acid with no way out.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE! YOU CAN'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!" Cried Thomas as he punched her in the stomach.

But as a lot of us know. Based on movies & common sense......

This was a bad idea.

"Okay Joey. You're next." Said Cassidy with her sadistic smile as she began reaching over for him.

But as she got closer to him, she felt her stomach hurting even more.

Thomas was actually upsetting her stomach again. Causing her belly to gurgle.

Cassidy said while rubbing her gut "I can feel a burp coming along." as she concentrated while in the seat.

Joey's eyes filled with tears.

"Cassidy.... please no... don't burp my friend! PLEASE! He is sorry!!!" Screamed Joey.

She held her stomach, then suddenly Thomas got pulled underneath her stomach acids as if a beast had pulled him under.....

She opened her mouth & let out an extremely loud unladylike belch.

His body disintegrated beneath the acids & then after she finished belching. A small piece of his shirt flew out of her mouth & onto the table.

Joey pissed himself.

"And that, my friend, is what happens when ya cant keep your mouth shut. Stupid little fucker." Said Cassidy as she lifted his shirt up & wiped the burp saliva off of her cheek with it.

She then rolled her eyes towards Joey. "Where were we?" Said Cassidy as she looked down at him with the evil grin.

She had literally just killed his friend, he knew she wouldn't hesitate to kill him.

Joey said while shaking "D-D-Dont T-T-Try the chicken!"

She angrily growled once again. "You know I don't take orders from men! I DONT! I DONT! I DONT! Did you not learn after watching me eat your pathetic little friend??"

She snatched him off the table & then spat in his face.

"Why don't you take THIS for an order!" Said Cassidy as she lifted him up. He had no idea what she was about to do, but he was actually pretty scared.

Cassidy brought him towards her boobs. And her boobs were big...

He looked below to see the darkened depths of her cleavage. It was like an abyss. It looks like, if he had fallen in there, he would've fell into an endless chasm.

She brought him closer & closer to her cleavage & then held him over the abyss with one finger.

"Bye bye, and also, don't worry. This place will replace you pretty fast." Giggled Cassidy as she carelessly dropped him.

Causing him to let out a loud deathly scream.

He screamed for his life, hopeless of being saved from his fate between her boobs.

He finally fell between them & faded into oblivion. Joey was practically a spec of dirt in her cleavage now.

"How did that feel?" Asked Cassidy with a chuckle.

She grabbed her boobs & began to press them together to squish the tiny pest into nothing but paste.

Meanwhile inside the cleavage, Joey felt her breasts squishing him. Her boobs were so big & they were tightly against him, to the point where it became nearly impossible to breathe.

He said while there was still air left.

"DON'T DO THIS!"

Cassidy resumed squishing them together tighter, and he eventually got so cramped that he eventually passed out.

But to be on the safe side, she continued pressing them together until she eventually felt like he was finally dead.

...

...

"Let's see you boss me around now." Giggled Cassidy as she pulled him from between her cleavage with a finger. He looked as if he were just passed out, rather than actually dead.

"Now for the finishing touch." Said Cassidy with an innocent smile as she suddenly dropped him down into the floor on his back.

The table was several stories high for the little man, so it was a VERY long drop.

Without a care un the world, she lifted her big black boot & got ready to crush him into the floor.

LUCKY for Cassidy, he was unconscious. And wouldn't be able to run off.

Her black boot slowly came down on his body, the tip of her boot being on his face.

She began to strongly press her boot into the carpet with a grunt.

Despite being so tiny, his bones were harder to break than she had originally thought.

But as she kept putting all of her pressure down, it felt like he was finally flattened. Her boot was flat on the ground & there was absolutely no sign of him anywhere now.

"Thats another pig off this planet. Being crushed under my boot should be a treat. Its like I'm stomping out sexism." Joked Cassidy as she began stomping him into paste on the carpet.

His body was crushed already, but she wanted to ensure that he was flat.

She stomped a few more times before  twisting her boot on the floor & dragged his remains into the carpet.

Once he was out, she said "Well, NOW I can head back to the buffet. There aren't any crab legs. So now I guess I gotta get something new... fucking figures."

As she stood up, blood dripped off the bottom of her boot & his tiny body got stuck to the soles like gum.

She headed off to make one more plate of food before finally deciding to call it a night & head to her motel.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~3 Minutes Later At The Buffet Table~

.

.

.

.

She was holding up the line, pulling a piece of sesame Chicken out with her bare hands.

Causing a lot of annoyed people at the bar to tell her to get out of the way.

But once she had obtained the piece of chicken, she walked over to the other side of the buffet bar.

"Let's see that dumbass employee stop me now." Said Cassidy as she sat on the counter with all the plates behind her.

Rather than eating at the table, she ate it while sitting there to prevent anyone else from getting another plate.

Just to be a bitch.

With a smirk, she bit into it & began to viciously chew it to pieces. She was surprised.

Despite it being Chinese food at a Seafood buffet, it was pretty good. Although she definitely noticed a bit of an off-putting texture to it....

"I knew he was just trying to control me? This isnt doing-" Suddenly, she began to gag horribly.

She started choking heavily on the chicken as she slowly got smaller.

Since she was sitting on the plate table, she landed flat onto one of the plates.

With tears in her eyes, she began to scream loudly for help, but since she was already tiny & helpless, it was too late... nobody would notice her.

And to her disadvantage, nearly nobody was watching when it happened.

.

.

.

.

.

She was like a little ant on the plate.

She could finally see the world from Derek's perspective. It was so much bigger than she could've imagined....

As she hopelessly shouted for help, a girl finally picked the plate up.

Cassidy felt elevation & she said with a smile "YES! I'm finally getting help!" as she gripped tightly to the edge of the plate.

But then she noticed...... this girl was making her way over to the buffet.

It didn't seem so much like a rescue anymore.

Cassidy said "Oh God! YOU LISTEN TO ME BITCH! I AM A WOMAN! YOU HACE TO FUCKING RESPEC-"

Cassidy looked up & was suddenly bombarded with a large scoop of spaghetti. Ruining her red shirt, her blue jean shorts, & her hair.

It caused her to start shaking.

Although her clothes really weren't all that expensive, she still had to wear them now.

And it was so sticky....

Cassidy bobbed her head over the spaghetti  "STOP COVERING ME IN FOOD YOU FUCKING BITC-" suddenly some macaroni came down onto the plate.

Burying her even more.

The girl with the plate was blissfully unaware & was just getting food for herself. Not even realizing that a tiny pest was in the food.

Since Cassidy continuously got slammed with food, she ducked & stayed under everything until she finally felt the plate land on something.

And that SOMETHING would have to be a table.

After this girl finished putting her food down on the plate, she began walking to her table.

"HEY! They have spaghetti here!" Laughed the girl as she was approaching the table with her two friends.

As the plate finally landed smoothly on a table & she no longer felt food being topped on the plate. Cassidy decided to see what table she had landed on.

It was a completely different table, further away from the buffet.

But the plate she had landed on was the plate of a blonde college girl named Diane.

Diane had just gotten into a College & was eating at this buffet with her friends as a way to celebrate.

Cassidy screamed for the girl to pay attention to her & save her. But that was no use... she seemed deaf to her tiny cries.

Diane Chuckled "Ya know. I have been wanting to try this spaghetti for awhile. Is it really as good as Miranda describes it?" as she began to put her fork into the spaghetti.

To Cassidy's luck, she actually managed to dodge it.

Diane's friend Emily said "Sheesh, hell if I know. This is my first time coming here."

Cassidy cried as she exposed herself in the spaghetti "GET ME THE FUCK OUT! NOW!!!!! YOU BITCH!"

Diane started chewing the spaghetti that she had just put in her mouth, and Cassidy was somehow hypnotized by how she was chewing it.

Emily said with a giggle "Soooo, how's that taste?'

While slurping the last bit of spaghetti off her face, Diane said "Not bad. A bit heavy on the sauce. But not a dealbreaker."

Once Diane was done, she grabbed her fork to go in for another bite.

Diane put her fork into the spaghetti again & lifted it up.

The tiny girl had been caught up in the fork.

Cassidy's voice broke up. "Don't you dare! I will rip you to fucking shreds!"

Unknowingly, Diane carelessly bit down on the fork & caused Cassidy to fall down on her tongue.

Diane sloshed the spaghetti around in her mouth & chewed it slowly.

Cassidy got sloshed around with the spaghetti. The tiny pieces of meat smacked Cassidy around in the face as the giantess was preparing to swallow.

Then Diane suddenly stopped chewing, signaling that she was about to send it all to her stomach.....

Cassidy screamed "STOP! PLEASE! WOMEN STICK TOGETHER!!! EATING ME WILL PROVE YOU HATE FEMINIS-"

*GULP.

.

.

.

Diane gave a hard gulp & it sent Cassidy flooding down into her stomach. Diane held her mouth & nearly threw up.

She tasted a LOT, and she even tasted...  hair?

Once Diane had swallowed, Cassidy  screamed & shrieked for her life as she made her way down into the abyss.

Getting drenched head to toe in her disgusting tummy acids.

Diane pushed the plate to the side & made a face of disgust.

"Whats wrong with your food?" Asked Emily.

"Yep. I am not eating this spaghetti anymore. First bite was amazing, but THAT? That I just ate? That tasted like absolute shit." Laughed Diane as she sipped on her margarita.

Emily said "Ugh, good to know. I might not get it now."

Diane continued sipping her margarita.

"I know you are celebrating, but ya might wanna go easy on that margarita. That thing will go straight to your butt." Said Emily.

Diane said while laughing more "Eh, I don't care. It tastes too good."

Once Cassidy made it into the pool of acids, she made the exact same mistake as Thomas & began to punch in her stomach.

She seemed unaware that SHE belched earlier just because of Thomas punching her in the gut.

Cassidy screamed, cried, & punched Diane's belly with a crying face.

She wailed to Diane "PLEASE BELCH! BELCH FOR ME! YOU HAVE TO! I COULD BE SAVED. PLEEEASE!!!!!!!! I AM TOO PRETTY TO DIE LIKE THIS. YOU HAVE TO SAVE ME RIGHT NOW!!!! WE ARE BOTH WOMEN!!!!!!"

As Cassidy punched, Diane made a face of discomfort.

"It feels like that spaghetti is stabbing me in the gut." Said Diane.

Emily said "Nope nope! What did I say? Go easy on the margaritas. Just fart. That usually gets the tummy aches out."

As Cassidy resumed punching, it did not go as planned.....

Diane felt a giant bubble in her butt. She really had to fart.

"Not gonna lie, I gotta fart pretty badly." Said Diane while grinning.

Emily sipped her mixed drink & said "Pfft, stop talking about it & just let it rip. Nobody will hear it. The music is in the place is too loud anyways."

Diane shrugged her shoulders & positioned herself on the chair.

Cassidy felt herself getting pulled under the acids just like Thomas.

She desperately tried finding something to grab ahold of, but Diane had been saving her appetite for this buffet. So there was nothing but the floor of her stomach.

Her scream turned into gurgles as she got pulled underneath the acids.

*PFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Diane suddenly ripped a massive sloppy fart into her black panties. Which caused a face of discomfort.

"Ew" said Diane as she finally finished blowing it into her panties.

Emily said "Feel better?"

Diane nodded "I guess it was just a little gas."

Little did they know. CASSIDY had been turned into gas. When Diane farted, it was the ghostly remains of Cassidy being blown out between her cheeks.

Oddly enough.... her hair wasn't broken down into gas. Just her body.

When Diane farted, clumps of Cassidy's hair blew out of Diane's asshole. And the hair would also be disposed of whenever Diane goes to take a shit.

Diane continued eating. She had NO IDEA that she just devoured somebody & no idea that she farted somebody's remains out.

She thought it was nothing but a wet fart from her margarita.

The Feminazi was nothing more than gas. And the very few remaining bits of Cassidy would be getting shat out later in the night.

Diane joked to Emily "Be careful if ya do try it. This spaghetti has a lot of spice to it, I can already promise you one thing. It's going straight to my butt."

She chuckled & then resumed eating.

Emily said "No worries, I'm not eating that." With a laugh.

Diane had unknowingly destroyed Cassidy. Her ghostly remains were farted out, her hair was stuck to Diane's asshole, & her final remains were about to come out of Diane's ass.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~EPILOGUE~

.

.

.

.

.

.

Diane never realized that she had just done the world a huge favor. Cassidy was nothing more than a memory. A very nasty unwanted memory to be pushed out of somebody's ass.

Very soon, later in the night, she would be taking a shit. And what makes all of this worse for Cassidy?

...

...

Diane was a Republican..... AND a christian......

Cassidy was an extreme Democrat & strongly against religion.

However. Because she was eaten by Diane. Cassidy is part of her forever, even after Diane dumps the remains. There will still be tiny itty bitty particles of Cassidy inside of her that will never leave.

Cassidy went missing & was never heard from again. Nobody knew the truth. And Diane wasn't even aware of what had happened.

In the end. Cassidy got a taste of karma & Diane unknowingly did a huge favor for the world.

.

.

.

.

.

THE END
Chapter End Notes:

Some of you may remember this story being previously posted as well.

The original story was wrote nearly 2 years ago. It wasn't as interesting, had lots of grammatical errors, had poor detail, & generally could've been better.

This is a reworking of it. With fixed grammar, extra dialog, extra detail, & more.

 

 

Would YOU ever want to go on a date with Cassidy? XD