- Text Size +

Christmas turned out to be one of the best holidays that anyone could remember. Linda and Paul were excited for their future, and being able to play Santa Claus to the children. Linda was casually asking Debbie questions so that she could get a better sense of how Paul liked certain things done. Paul's mom winked at her. She knew what Linda was trying to do, so she hugged the big girl, and told her all she had to do was just be the girl that he fell in love with. Everything else didn't matter. It was what was in her heart that he valued more than anything.


But once the dinner was over, it was time to look forward to spending New Year's Eve at Alice’s house. Her parents were going away for a few days, and she decided that she would have her friends over. So she and George prepped her house, first making sure that there would be plenty of food and drink, followed by making sure that there was plenty of room in case people were unable to drive home. Everyone was looking forward to hanging out, watching the ball drop, hearing fireworks go off, and spending time together. 


Paul picked Linda up at 7:00pm. They both had to promise her parents that they would behave themselves and he promised that he would not drive if he was impaired in any way. He had been joking with Victor about the behaving rules, but he was definitely serious about not driving if he couldn't. He would not risk Linda’s life.


But once they left, and were on their way to Alice’s, they laughed about some of the promises they had to make. They felt like little kids being given a talking to by mom and dad. Paul knew Victor and Stephanie meant well. Linda was their little girl, their 8’ tall little girl, and they were just making sure that she would be safe.


Once they got to Alice's house, Paul parked, and escorted Linda out of the vehicle. They had been to the house a couple of times, but Paul and Linda were still amazed at the size. It was cavernous, even by Alpha standards. And they kept joking with each other about taking a friend to the bathroom with them, in case they got lost. But it was a beautiful structure. Paul kept thinking about all the people it would take to clean the place. 


Once at the front door, Linda knocked, and George answered. Paul thought that he looked more awake than he had, probably because Alice was too busy planning the party, giving her man some time off for good behavior. George bent down to give Linda a hug, and then bent down on his knees to shake Paul's hand. He escorted them into the living room. Paul and Linda noticed two things. They were the first to arrive, and second, the sofa and chairs had been removed, replaced with eight bean bag cushions, Alpha sized. Paul thought that it was a nice touch, as it would be easier for him, John, and Mindy to sit comfortably among the giants. 


But no sooner had George taken them to the living room when there was a knock at the door. George left, and returned a couple of minutes later with John and Mindy following behind. Everyone said hi, as there was another knock at the door. George left and returned with Todd and Betty. Finally, with everyone there, he could relax for a few minutes.


It was then that Alice came down the steps wearing a tight black sweater, with extremely noticeable mounds in the middle of her chest. Paul thought of how lucky George was, because he was truly going where no man had gone before. But as sexy and gorgeous as Alice was, Paul thought that his Linda was every bit her equal in the beauty department. And he just kept thinking about the day he was going to marry her. She would be Mrs Linda Barton. But then he wondered if she would ask him to take her last name. He thought of Mr Paul Mills. It had a strange ring to it. But that was down the road. Here he was, with his friends, enjoying a relaxing New Year's Eve. 


Alice and George brought around a bowl, and demanded that all keys be placed inside, with a please at the end. Everyone complied with the demand/request. And they placed the bowl high up, where only people their size could reach. So Todd was out of luck, as well as everyone else not Alpha sized.


Finally, the hosts offered drinks. Beer and wine coolers. Everyone said what they wanted, except for Linda. She had never had a drop of alcohol in her life, and she initially refused. But Paul had a beer, as did Todd and John, while Mindy and Betty had the coolers. Nobody made anything of Linda not drinking, because they knew her, and they never pressured one another.


They were relaxing on their bean bags when the subject of highschool came up. And it stirred memories, some good, some bad. George recalled the incident on the bus between Alice and Paul, which caused them to both look down at the floor. It was a subject both had tried to forget, especially since they became friends. But George pointed out that because of what happened, he felt enough confidence to approach the most beautiful girl in school. And he would always remember that it was Paul that showed him the way. Paul downplayed the whole situation, saying that the credit should go to Alice for being very restrained in her dealings with him. He was grateful, because he knew that he would have been in serious trouble if she truly wasn't a nice person underneath her facade.


Alice remained silent. She had nothing to add, nor any desire to add, to the story. To her, it was best left in the past. She would have to let George know that. 


John, Mindy, and Betty really had nothing to add to the topic. John had his encounter with Alice on the bus, and was hoping to forget it. Alice had turned out to be a really cool person, but he had experienced first hand what would happen when she decided to exert her size and strength. It wasn't pretty. He hoped to never experience it again.


Todd had hoped to erase everything about his freshman and sophomore years from his memory, except when he got to know Betty. Freshman year saw him struggling to fit in, and sophomore year was the Jill year, when she bullied him out of highschool. He liked that Paul had wanted to see her, but every once in a while, when her name was mentioned, he would tense up. And even though Paul said that she had changed, his emotional scars were still present.


George knew that he made a big mistake in bringing up the Alice/Paul bus incident. The mood of the gathering went from upbeat to sour in the span of a milisecond. He felt bad. He was only trying to compliment Paul, yet succeeded in killing the mood. He wanted to apologize to everyone, but thought that if he belabored the point, it would cause the atmosphere to deteriorate even further.


Linda silently cursed George. Out of all the non Alpha friends, it took her the longest to warm up to Alice. She remembered vividly how Paul was treated by her and her friends. And when the problems with Jill started to become serious, it upset her that neither she nor George stepped in to help him. And now they were talking to him like he was a lifelong friend. Her emotions were starting to get the better of her, and without thinking, asked for a wine cooler. The room grew silent, with everyone not sure if they heard correctly. Linda repeated the request again, and Alice stood up to get it for her.


Linda took the large bottle from Alice and had her first taste of alcohol. Everyone watched. They wanted to see her reaction. She looked like she just ate a lemon. Paul asked her if she was alright, and Linda gave him a half-hearted smile. But she had another sip, and felt it tasted better. She then drank more of it, and once she got used to the taste, found it more enjoyable. She drank it fairly quickly. Paul was on his second beer, and was starting to feel a slight buzz. He had never had more than 1 at any particular time. He was always conscious of remaining level headed, and didn't want to end up on the wrong end of an encounter because he couldn't see straight. 


Alice ordered pizza, and brought out chips and dip. She was feeling a little down. She wanted to have her friends over, and make sure that they had a good time. Instead, George mentioned the bus incident and it pretty much killed the mood. She knew what he was trying to do, and really loved that he had a kind heart, but felt that this was one time he should have kept his thoughts to himself. There was a lot of negativity associated with that day. And she suspected that Linda didn't fully trust her because of it. But the incident was mentioned, the mood changed, and she just had to make sure that fences were mended.


Alice asked Linda if she could help with something in the kitchen. She wasn't sure if the giant girl was serious at first, but saw she was, and stood up to follow her. The one plus bottles of wine coolers she had was starting to have an effect. Never having a drop of alcohol before, it was starting to give her buzz. 


She was alone with Alice in the kitchen, not sure of what she needed help with. Alice turned and looked at Linda, and said that she realized that she didn't trust her completely, and she couldn't blame her. She had been a Queen Bitch to Paul and his friends. She couldn't undo the pain and hurt she caused. 


Linda looked at her and got up enough courage to speak her mind. She told Alice that what she did to both Paul and John on the bus was wrong. Especially with John, whose only crime was simply being Paul's friend. What the hell gave her the right to use her size as a way to bully and threaten people? Especially Paul, who was only trying to defend his friends! And the way she and George talk to Paul now was hypocritical. He really needed their help with Jill, but they were nowhere to be found. How would she feel if the situation was reversed? If George was facing danger, and she was worried sick about him, and people who could help decided that it wasn't worth it. How would she feel? Linda had tears running down her face.


But what she said stung Alice. Linda was 100% correct. When given a chance to help someone smaller and weaker than her, she failed to act. Paul was injured in his encounter with Jill, but never lost his courage. She found that she lacked it when he needed her the most. Tears had formed in Alice’s eyes. And could only offer weak acknowledgement of the facts. She asked if Linda could forgive her for what she did, and didn't do? Linda looked at her hostess, and saw genuine remorse, and felt sorry for her. She didn't know what to make of Alice when she first sat with them at the prom, but she did seem to be a nice person once they got to know her. She moved closer to Alice and gave her hug, or at least attempted to give her a hug. Linda was 8’, but Alice was over 5 ft taller than she was, so she did the best she could. Alice returned the embrace, tears flowing from the two women. And once they composed themselves, they made their way back out into the living room and sat down.


Linda finished her drink and asked for another. George handed her the bottle, and she finished it before Paul finished his second beer. She asked for another, and Akice got it for her. Linda took her time drinking her third wine cooler. She felt more relaxed. She looked over at Paul. He was talking to Todd and John. She kept thinking about Christmas, when Paul wiped tears away from her face. He hit an area that caused a sensation that resulted in something happening between her legs. It was constantly in the back of her mind. 


Paul had a third and final beer. He knew that Linda had been upset. He thought George was making way too much of the bus incident. But as soon as he mentioned it, he could feel Linda's mood go south big time. And when Alice asked for her help in the kitchen, he didn't know what to expect. It was after they returned, saw the evidence of tears, that he sensed Linda was more at peace. She and Alice probably had a heart to heart talk, and apparently it did them both some good.


He was surprised that Linda was having a fourth wine cooler. She never drank before, and Paul knew that she would feel terrible in the morning. He had seen it in college. Many morning classes were missed by students who drank the night before, and either slept through their alarm, or felt too terrible to get out of bed.


But once Linda was finished, it was time to watch the ball drop. Midnight was quickly approaching, and Linda was feeling great. Paul was with her, and a fresh, new year was about to begin. He sat on her lap. She could feel his body against hers, and it was driving her crazy. She wanted to take him right then and there, but she also wanted to see the ball drop. George and Alice had shown them were they could sleep, so that was taken care of.


Then the countdown began. Soon it was 5,4,3,2,1!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Everyone hugged and congratulated each other for making it through another year. And as they were talking, Linda took Paul by the hand, and led him into their bedroom. Paul was feeling really happy, and never noticed Linda locking the door behind him. But when he turned around to see where she was, he was floored. She was already undressed, and moving closer to him in a way that could only be described as a lioness stalking her prey. 


Paul asked a very beautiful, but a very naked Linda, what she was doing. But she only gave him a sly smile as she stood in front of him. She eyed him up and down, then pointed out to him that he was still dressed. But the way she said it let Paul know that she was expecting him to follow suit, and quickly. Paul told Linda that it wasn't the right time. She was drunk, and he wouldn't take advantage of her in that condition. 


Linda totally ignored what he was saying and picked him up and laid him on the floor, positioning herself on top in such a way as to make it impossible for Paul to move. She unbuckled his pants and pulled them off, and there wasn't anything he could do about it, except to tell her to stop.


Ignoring his complaints, she removed his underwear and ran her fingers all over his very erect shaft. He continued to protest, but she just kept moving her hand all around. Paul demanded that she let him up. She looked at him with mischievous eyes and asked in a mocking tone if he found her attractive? He looked at her like she was crazy. She asked him again, and he said that she was beautiful. She asked him is she was as beautiful as Alice? Paul was stunned by the question, but noticing her stare, told her that she was more beautiful than Alice. 


She smiled. As soon as the words left his lips she put hers on his member and moved her tongued all around, while keeping him in place with her hands. Paul felt helpless. This was so unlike the Linda he fell in love with. It was like she was possessed by a sex demon. He couldn't do anything but let her have her way with him. 


Paul could feel himself building to a climax, only for Linda to remove her lips from his shaft and bring her face above his. Looking into his eyes, she told him that she would be the best wife in the world to him, as she lowered her mouth onto his. Her sexual aggressiveness went away, replaced by the tender and gentle giantess that he loved, and returned her kisses with much more passion. And then she rolled off the top of him and onto her back, and gently led him into position. But she produced a condom for him to put on, and once he did, penetrated her as far as he could and they started their rhythmic dance. Linda started to moan as Paul moved faster and faster, until he exploded inside the rubber and she let out a loud moan. 


Paul pulled out, and looked into her eyes and told her that he loved her more than anything in the world. She gently held his face in her large hands and kissed him like she hadn't a care in the world, and told him the same thing. They just laid there, with him on top, talking about their future life and family. The rhythm of her breathing relaxed him to the point that he fell asleep. Linda kept talking about their life together, unaware that he passed out. It wasn't until she heard the snoring that she knew. She just put her arms around him, and closed her eyes and drifted off into an equally deep sleep.


Both of the woke up sometime just after sunrise. Paul felt tired and sore from his sex with Linda. She felt tired with a splitting headache, and it made her feel like getting sick. Paul noticed her distress and rubbed her back. He told her that she was experiencing her first hangover. He told her that if she ate a little something and drank water, she would start to feel better. But the way she was feeling, Linda swore off alcohol for good. Paul said he understood, but silently laughed at her declaration. Only time would tell.