- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Full story

Author's Chapter Notes:

The full story

Lisa was at her house lying in bed. She was unbelievably bored & was unable to go anywhere because of covid.

Being someone who did not even not believe in the virus, the restrictions pissed her off in more ways than one. She felt as if these restrictions were for absolutely no reason at all & were just a way to imprison everyone.

Her eyes rolled.

Then with a loud yawn, she smacked her lips.

"Ugggghhhhh, god I hate this virus.... I can't go ANYWHERE. I should be over at Six Flags right now. Instead of being cooped up in this fucking room. 2020 fucking sucks" Groaned Lisa.

She continued swinging her legs in the air as she continued scrolling around on her phone.

Despite covid, some websites were still delivering packages.

Especially foreign ones.

She had successfully ordered an experimental mini package from a website she had found thanks to a friend of hers on Messenger.

She clicked her lips.

"They can keep us in our houses like we are animals. But ima still get my packages. No virus is stopping that."

A smile formed in her face as she swerved herself off the bed to stand up.

She stretched her arms out & yawned again.

This package was practically all she was looking forward to all week. Because this had the potential to bring excitement into this dreadfully boring day.

A few weeks ago, after Lisa had trolled a Black Lives Matter group on Facebook, she learned of a strange Russian website called DemoDelivery.

Although it was sketchy & sounded like a scam. She didn't want to pass up such an opportunity.

She was mainly skeptical because of its shipping location, but she really wanted to see if it were legit or not.

This website illegally shrunk people & sold them on the web (human trafficking, essentially). It even said in the description that one special box would include politicians, actors, & many extras that would never be in other ones.

Lisa was a hardcore Republican & her extreme curiosity of this site had got the best of her.

The idea of a website delivering shrunken political figures was something that made her smile. With her sadistic mind, she knew that she could accomplish LOTS of things with shrunken people.

She was a 16 year old with blue / purple hair, a smooth face, & pretty lips with purple lip gloss.

Undoubtedly, Lisa was somebody that nearly anyone would be attracted to.

Hell, you could even be a Democrat. And you would still want to be with her.

But along with her cute colorful looks, she had quite a playful & vengeful personality. Pissing off Democrats was a favorite hobby of hers that never got old.

This included trolling groups, posting racist things, posting offensive memes, you name it.

It wasn't just a political ideology to her. It was practically a way of life.

As she began to head over to her door, a shadow came from the entrance.

"Can I come in?" Asked the mom as her mom approached the door.

Lisa shouted "Yeah! What's up?"

The door knob twisted & then her mom walked into the room with an upset look on her face.

She said with in a sad voice "Hey there sweetie pie, are you okay? I know you are really bummed out about not getting to go to Six Flags. But come on, at least we are home. You can listen to music, watch tv, or really anything ya want."

The annoyed 16 year old rolled her eyes. "Ya. Tv doesn't compare to being at Six Flags. So, don't try to cheer me up with that."

The mom said "Hun, I just want you to feel better. You've been depressed for days."

Lisa said "Why wouldn't I? The fucking virus ruined everything for me. We were supposed to be going to Six Flags & having fun all day. Riding rollercoasters, running round the park. Do you have any idea how much fun we were supposed to have? We coulda got on the Cyclone, the Batman, the 3D roller coaster, all of that. You can't get excitement like that in bed."

Then with a disappointed look. The mom said "Look, we are more fortunate than you think. It's better to be stuck at home than in a hospital. Just please don't get mad or upset, I promise things will get better."

Lisa said "Yaaaah, sure they will. Those stupid fucking asians will probably release something else to ruin 2020. But I don't even care right now... did I receive a package in the mail today? I bought something from a really cool site the other week. And it says it may have arrived today."

The mom said "Yes actually. Did you order from some site called "DemoDelivery?""

Then excitedly, Lisa said "YES! Where is it? Where is it?? I really REALLY need it. Maybe that will actually enlighten my day."

The mom said "It is on the kitchen counter. And wait a minute... what is 'demodelivery'? I have never heard of that before."

Lisa groaned & gave an annoyed sigh.

She said "Do you gotta question everything? It's a website that was made about a month ago. Professionally trained Russians shrink democrats down to the size of itty bitty teensy tiny bugs. And send them to people. Mostly Republicans. Because we are the only ones who might be ordering em."

The mom said as Lisa began walking towards the kitchen "Whoa whoa, hold on hun. Is that... LEGAL? Because I don't think the law allows people to be shrunken. That literally is against the law."

Lisa said with a smile "The law can kiss my ass. I just wanna have some fun. Not like ima kill them or anything. Trust me, you'll never even know I have this box if you keep your nose outta my business."

The mom said as Lisa began walking into the kitchen. "Excuse me? It IS my business. I am your mother!"

Lisa flipped her off with a smile.

Then with a huff, the mom said "Well, listen. Me & my husband are about to head to the casino before it gets crowded. Have fun, and remember. NOTHING ILLEGAL."

Lisa said "I can assure you, NOTHING illegal is gonna happen."

She smirked & bit her lip.

Then Lisa said "Alriiiiight mom. I won't do anything 'iLlEgAl'. I am about to have some fun with my tiny democratic toys".

Then the mom nodded & made her way to the front door.

Lisa's beautiful feet made their way across the room. Words could not describe how excited she was to finally open this box.

With a wide smile, she picked the Package up off the table. Only to hear tiny screams from inside.

"Alrighty, now I just gotta open this sucker up." Said Lisa with her tongue stuck out as she made her way over to the kitchen table.

She immediately lifted up a knife & began to slowly carve the box open. But was also being careful. She did not want to sink it in deep enough to harm any of the tinies.

That would just ruin the fun.

Especially if a politician were in it...

After carving around the edges, the box was finally capable of opening, so she carried it into her bedroom & carelessly tossed it down onto the bed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

She lied on her belly & began opening it up very slowly with that sinister smirk on her face.

Lisa said as she began to gently open the box. "I reaaaally hope it was worth what I paid."

She began to slowly open the box up to see the contents inside, and her eyes almost immediately widened. She could not BELIEVE what she found inside this box....

She could now understand why it had such a hefty price...

Lisa's jaw dropped as she reached into the box & began to pull one of the tinies out.

She closed up the box once it was already opened. That way no other tinies could find a way to escape.

-

A tiny itty bitty 2 inch Mark Zuckerberg was in the palm of her hand...

She covered her mouth with one of her hands & said while trying not to burst into a fit of laughter.

"O.... M..... G.... Mark Zuckerberg???? I didn't think YOU of all people would be inside of this box. What did you do for the Russians to shrink you??"

Mark turned around in her hand & looked up at the beautiful smiling girl. Her long colorful hair dangled & her grin was wider than ever.

He made a quick assumption that she was a friendly giant because of how innocent her smile looked.

He said "Um... h-hey, I-I-I- can you please help me? I promise I will do anything you want! Just please help me! I was kidnapped by a team of Russian spies after posting about Black Lives Matter, they shrunk me, & now I'm..... well, here! Can you help me get back to my house??"

Lisa leaned forward & brought him so close to her face.... Mark could smell the mint on her breath...

She cutely said with a tongue stuck out "Peeeerrhapppss, so.... you are Mark Zuckerberg huh? CEO of Facebook?"

The tiny nodded & said "Y-Yes, that's what people know me as.... Why do you a-ask? Do you need something?"

Lisa gave a cute eyroll & bit her lip.

"Well, little boy. I want you to tell me a few things that I have always wanted to ask you. I wanna know if you are really as PC cultured as the media describes you." Said Lisa.

Mark looked at her fearfully & was now worried about his answers.

He had a very bad feeling about this. Because usually if a girl looked innocent, she would be crazy. In a way, this girl seriously looked like she wanted to kill somebody.

Mark knew forehand that Giants & Giantess typically aren't very nice people. Especially with how much power they have....

And if they ARE nice, it's rare.

Lisa said with an eye rolled towards the ceiling "So tell me, is Facebook purposefully censoring Republican pages? Do you support Black Lives Matter, or have anything against trump? Cause you banned my account over aaaaall of those things. 30 FUCKING DAYS! Oh, and ya perma banned my bestie."

Mark gulped & said "I-I-We do not censor pages... Our bots determine hateful or harmful content...... And BLM is a movement that goes against racism...... so me & my team believe that it is a necessity in the world today. And I am not 'against' trump. But I do not support his views on guns, or anything like that."

They both began to stare at each other. It became awkward VERY fast.

With a cute giggle. Lisa said "Soooooo that's why they threw you in with my box. Cause you're a pc cultured wittle bitch."

Mark said "Wait, how does that make me PC Cultured??"

Lisa said "You support BLM, have bots to ban shit for no reason, & you disagree with trump on serious subjects. Yet you allow Antifa & stuff like that? That sounds PC to me."

"Well.... thats our guidelines. We are a private company & have the RIGHT to remove content...." said Mark

Lisa said "Well, Mark. I have something really important to tell you. Something I've posted to Facebook so so so many times. That your precious bots still CONTINUE to take down every single time. But this time hun, you can't censor me."

Mark said "What is it? I'll be happy for whatever it is....."

Lisa popped herself on the butt cheek.

"First. Do you think my ass is nice? My two big smooth mountain sized cheeks & my long abysmal crack. Does it turn you on?" Asked Lisa.

Mark said "I-I can't answer that. I have a wife & kids..."

Lisa said "What if your LIFE depended on your answer? Would you get in this big sexy butt? Or would you rather risk the chance of getting eaten like an itty bitty piece of candy."

He continued being silent.

Eventually forcing her to reply.

"Hmm. I guess you don't know. Well. As for that little thing I always post that you always remove.... Mark Zuckerberg. You can suck my ass." Giggled Lisa.

Mark said "Wait, what??"

She smirked as she began reaching down her back. Mark was only becoming more & more nervous as she continued reaching down for whatever she was about to do.

He had no idea what she was about to do, but then she began to pull her jeans below her ass crack.

Her ass was so big......

"I usually don't let randoms take trips in my ass, but my ass always welcomes tiny helpless Democrats." Giggled Lisa as she lifted him up with her warm hands

He screamed & cried for help as she lifted him to her face.

Her big blue eyes stared straight into his soul....

"Please don't put me in there.... if it makes you feel any better, I'll remove your block AND I'll unban your friend! Please. I can't let this happen to me!"

Lisa clicked her lips. "Will you? Or are ya just saying that cause I got a nice ass ready to swallow your tiny lil body?"

Mark said "I-I-I can't go in there....."

Lisa said "Don't worry, my ass has a really nice smell. I shat about an hour ago, so it should have a nice little aroma for that little itty bitty nose of yours."

He was suddenly moved insanely fast over to her backside. To the point where he got incredibly nauseous.

Her butt crack was like an abyss, and her cheeks were like mountains ......

She put him on her index finger. L

He began to scream for his life as he saw that he was heading into the center of her ass.

But he was absolutely no match for her ginormous hand...

As Mark continued to scream, he was suddenly silenced when his lips got pressed onto the middle of Lisa's butt crack.

He gagged as he could still smell the residue of the shit she had recently took

She smirked & said "Hey Fuckerburg? How does this ass taste?"

Mark tried to get away, pushing & kicking all around, but her force was unbeatable.

"Come on little guy, you know you love the taste of this rebel girl's big tight ass. Give it a few kisses. Show who is superior." Said Lisa as she held him forcefully against her butt crack.

She continued making him rub against it. Then she felt his lips kissing it all of a sudden. Which caused her to blush.

Lisa smiled & said "Awwwwe, you finally came to your senses? This country gal has a better ass than your wife's. But hey, don't get too comfy. I don't JUST want kisses on my crack."

Mark kept kissing. And she became annoyed. Because she had already lost the feeling.

He was so tiny that he didn't give much of a feeling to her.

"Okay okay, I get it. You love my ass. Now get in there & start sucking my asshole." Said Lisa

Mark shouted "WHAT?!"

He was suddenly forced into the center of her crack with a heavy push of her index finger.

He slid between her massive cheeks & went face first into her anus.

Lisa sighed sexily.

"Also, if I pull my jeans down later & find out that you've been lacking, there will be a pretty harsh punishment. So get down to it."

She laughed as she began to pull her blue jeans back up over her ass.

"NO! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME IN HERE!" Cried Mark as he took off running to the exit, only for her jeans to seal him in.

Her jeans went all the way up. To the point where he could NEVER get out....

He was pretty much trapped him inside.

It was embarrassing....... a tiny democrat up the ass of a republican girl......

No matter how badly he wanted to escape, her cheeks were simply too tight. Trying to get out of her claustrophobic ass crack would be like a suicide mission.

Lisa didn't care one bit.

He tickled her asshole every single time he attempted something. She would KNOW of he tried to escape.

She leaned down to grab another tiny from the box.

Mark got pressed even tighter against her asshole, making it nearly impossible to breathe. She smiled widely as she felt his tiny face fall in her anus.

Suddenly....

PPPPPFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTT*

A loud wet fart exploded into the back of her jeans.

With all the sweat & anal juices, the fart was deadly. It could've literally killed him if he didn't have air.

As the fart finished. She smiled & jiggled her cheeks.

"Ahh. Take that Mark. Be sure to clean the juices that I may have just sprayed in your face." Said Lisa with a giggle as she opened the box once again for another tiny.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile in her crack, Mark was beginning to choke & gag almost nonstop on the gas....

Lisa reached into the box & began looking around for another tiny.

But she was trying to anonymously get them so that the surprise would not be ruined.

So her goal is to close her eyes & grab whatever she obtained.

Without looking, she lifted a shrunken girl with her fingers.

She opened her eyes to see whom she may have gotten. And it turned out to be a tiny woman with light blue hair.

Lisa stood herself up with a smirk.

It did not look as if it were a political figure.

Lisa said "Heya there, who are you supposed to be? I just got a brand new plug in my booty, I'd love to know what kind of use you might be."

The tiny blue haired girl said "EWWW! Booty plug? Ugh, I don't wanna know that! My name is Tasha! I am a feminist & an lgbt activist..... who are you & how did I get in this box?? There were so many famous people in there.... this has to be some sort of trick"

Lisa said "You were shrunk & tossed into a box full of Democrat pansies. My name is Lisa. I bought you & your friends off a website."

"Huh.... all I remember is getting sprayed in the face at a march & then waking up with celebrities... I thought it sas a dream." Said Tasha..

Lisa said "Well, tell me little girl, do you support trump?"

Angrily, Tasha said "NO! Trump is against lgbt & he is against feminism! So no! Never! Trump is nothing but a racist fucking homophobic asshole!"

"Um.... no he's not? He doesn't support the lgbt movement because its a hate group. And he isn't racist. He actually stated in a speech that he condemns ALL forms of racism." Said Lisa

Tasha said "Bullshit! You're lying straight to my fucking face! He lies all the time! Only smart people can tell he is a shitty hateful person! Only a dumbass would say what you're saying!"

With a grin, Lisa said "Wooooooow, you sure made my job quite easy.... ya know. I do support equality, but I am also a trump supporter. Care to figure THAT out hun? You look beautiful. You just seem to have a pretty misunderstood view on the Republican Party."

Tasha said "N-No you don't believe in equality!"

"Wut?" Said Lisa confusedly.

"If you are a supporter of lgbt or feminism, you are AUTOMATICALLY a democrat! All Republicans are bad! If you think Trump is good, then you likely are a member of the KKK or believe in Nazism. Cause only they support him openly!"

Lisa tried so hard not to laugh. Then said "Alright hoe, I've heard enough. I am just gonna make you kiss-"

Tasha interrupted "No you haven't! You are going to understand everything before this conversation is over. TRUMP..... IS.... BAD! HE RAPED A-"

Suddenly Tasha got tossed into the air & she began screaming frantically for her life like a little girl.

Her tough talk turned into cries as she began to fall her way down

Lisa opened up her lips & stuck a tongue out with a cute smile.

Tasha said "YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS! YOU RACIST BITC-"

The tiny girl fell into her abysmal mouth...

Tasha faded into oblivion when Lisa finally closed her lips & gave a hard gulp.

The little girl tried her best to escape from the wet cave of her mouth. And hopefully strike another chance with the goddess.

But it was far too slippery to escape & far too wet to even more around. And the hard gulp was like a gravitational pull.

As she gulped, Tasha went flying to the back of her throat & splat against her uvula. She hung on for dear life.

If she fell.... she would go sliding into the dark abyss into a big pool of acid.

Lisa could feel her stuck to the back of her throat.

"You really don't wanna digest, do ya?" Said Lisa as she lifted up a Dr Pepper bottle, and brought it towards her lips.

The very second that the soda began pouring into her mouth, Tasha lost her grip. It was impossible to hang on with a drink flooding to her throat.

Tasha screamed as she began to slide off "STOP! DON'T EAT ME! IF YOU SWALLOW ME, YOU'LL BE HATING FEMINISM! PLEASE DON'T-"

*GULP*

Lisa gave another heavy gulp. But this time, the annoying screams faded & the tiny girl actually fell where she was meant to go the first time.

Tasha screamed & cried as she slid down Lisa's throat like a huge gross slimy water slide. It took a lot longer than expected, but she finally crash landed into the pool of acids....

Lisa rubbed her stomach & said while chuckling "Hope you have fun in there. As I was TRYING to say, before you so rudely interrupted. I was gonna just make you kiss my ass. Like how most democrats do. Buuuuuut you are one of those ultra special Democrats. You are pretty as an ass kisser, but you would look better as your true self. A big fat unwanted piece of shit."

The tiny girl began to viciously punch Lisa in the gut. Thinking it would somehow make her belch.

She said "Are you punching me in there? That's not really a good idea."

Meanwhile in the tummy, Tasha was punching & kicking her gut like there were no tomorrow. She somehow believed it was the only way to make it out alive.

She heard what Lisa said.

Then with a cackling laugh, Tasha said "Too bad, you racist bitch! I am a strong woman & I will get out!!!"

She continued to punch. And then Lisa said with a groan "Ugh..... okay bitch, I warned you."

Tasha gave another punch, and then suddenly she was pulled underneath the acids...

She fought for her life. And desperately tried to stay afloat, but the force was unbelievably strong. Strong enough to where absolutely nothing could save her

Tasha sinked her fingernails into the floor of Lisa's tummy & cried for help.

But even holding onto the floor of her tummy wasn't enough to keep her from being pulled down.

Lisa stood up from the bed & began to walk over to the footboard while holding her gut.

She stood behind the footboard & leaned down over it to give extra force while also holding her tummy....

Meanwhile in her belly, Tasha cried in a terrified voice "NO! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!! PLEEEAAAASESEE!!!!!!!!!"

Lisa stuck her tongue out with a grin & gave a heavy grunt.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile in the huge cavernous butt, Mark looked up. Her asshole was beginning to shake & he could feel more wind picking up.

Her ass was starting to stink even worse.

"NOT AGAIN" screamed Mark.

Then.....

*PFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFTTTTTTTTT
TTTTTTTTTT
TTTTTT*

Another loud wet fart roared from her asshole. Causing her to sigh sexily in relief as she unleashed it.

As the explosive fart burst out of her ass & made its way out of her cheeks, Mark got completely soaked in anal juice that had spewed out again.

And a blue "wig" flew out.........

The once beautiful blue hair was now soaked in Lisa's shit, and the poor Tasha was now trapped inside the dark bowels of Lisa's butt....

"Ahhhh, sorry about that little girl. But I told you that punching me in the stomach was a bad idea. By the way, Mark. I hope you loved that big kiss. That was your reward for sucking my asshole." Said Lisa as she shamelessly laughed.

After only two victims. She was having much more fun with this box than she honestly thought she would.

The box still had several more tinies in it, but she didn't want to play all at once. Because that would ruin the element of surprise with all of them.

She leaned over her headboard, and began to lift another tiny from the box.

"Hmmmmmm. I wonder who this little guy could be." Said Lisa as she brought him closer to her face.

It was a chubby blonde guy who looked like somebody that she had known.

It was a guy named Chris...

Chris was a diehard Democrat who sexually harassed her underage friends & tried convincing Lisa to commit suicide when she was going through depression.

Chris looked at her & he froze.

He knew exactly who this was...

With an unhappy subconscious, he already knew that this was karma for how he treated her on Facebook.

He nervously mumbled "Um, h-h-hey Lisa. I-I-um, did not expect you to, uh-"

She interrupted with a loud gasp.

"CHRIS???? CHRIS LEVERS??? HAHAHAHA. WOOOOOOW. Holy fuck! Gee, it's almost as if the Russians follow my Facebook. I remember you. You are that disgusting pervert who kept trying to flirt with me & my friend. And the same one who tried to black mail me when I had goodies on ya."

Confused, Chris said "What? No! I am not a pervert! What makes you think I am??"

Lisa said "Come on. Really? Whats a few message you sent me? 'Are you a squirter', 'Do you want to move to Canada to be with me?', that sounds like a perverted little cuck to me."

Chris said "Okay! I-I-I just think rebel girls are hot! Thats all...."

"Sounds like a lie to me. Considering how much shit you talk about the confederate flag. You just think im hot. That's all it is. I know you though. You are the definition of a hypocrite." Said Lisa.

Chris said "How the fuck am I a hypocrite???"

Lisa said "Like. How you CLAIM to be a diehard fan of Mayhem. But then you go live on YouTube & talk about how it's a good thing the singer killed himself?"

"Oh.... um...." mumbled Chris

Lisa said "You are a diehard supporter of Biden. I don't support idiots. Sorryyyy. And just so you know, I'm not attracted to you, I think you are probably one of the ugliest fucks I have met online." Said Lisa with a bitchy voice.

Chris said nervously "Please! Just give me a chance! I'll make you happy."

She was shaking her head. "Not happening. I gave you chances to being my friend, buuuut you evidently are a whore, a cheater, a hypocrite, a liar, & a pervert. So I want to make sure that I cap off this situation while I can."

He quickly reached into his pocket & tried to pull his phone out to contact the police. But his phone wasn't there...

Assuming the Russians took it from him before he shrunk.....

...

...

Lisa said while licking her lips "I considered eating you alive. But I really don't wanna eat trash. I also thought about putting you in my ass like a plug, but one is already in there & I know you're obsessed with it. So I'll let you get a different punishment."

She rolled her eyes to the ceiling & began to think.

"OH. I got the perfect torture for you." Said Lisa with a smile.

She began to walk to the other side of her room to get something off of her makeup drawer. He was honestly pretty worried as to what she would be doing.

Lisa leaned down.

Which caused Chris to get a boner while staring at her huge ass.

She began picking up a pair of boots off the floor. The boots were long, black, & honestly pretty sexy on her.

She lifted Chris up off the bed along with a pair of black socks.

"Despite all of your sick twisted fetishes. I KNOW you don't have this one. I remember you mentioning that feet are gross, how you hate how they smell, & other things like that." Said Lisa as she began to put him between two of her toes.

Once he was finally intact, she squeezed her toes together. Which crushed nearly every bone in his body.

She giggled as reached over for her pair of socks.

He was already beginning to choke on the strong smell of her feet. Blood was dripping from his arms & he was screaming in pain. But this was about to get far worse....

Chris screamed for help & desperately wanted to escape from her grasp. But at this point it was irrelevant & impossible.

He closed his eyes as shadows went over his head & soon engulfed him.

He had no way of getting out with the space being so tight.

Not anymore anyways....

Once the sock was on, she said "Now for the final touch. To ensure that your sorry ass doesn't ever try to talk to me again. It's for the better, ya know. Cause a 41 year old flirting with a 16 year old is soooooo acceptable."

Then gave an eyeroll.

"I honestly think I should go pour a glass of tea. Dominating these libtards really makes you thirsty." Said Lisa with a chuckle as she began to make her way to her kitchen.

Meanwhile on the interior. Chris was desperately grasping for air. It was like a hot box. Her socks created an atmosphere that made breathing nearly impossible. Along with the socks, her big black knee high boots did not exactly help.

The boots kept in a foul stench. The stench was buried even deeper within the depths of her socks....

Along with Chris, Zuckerberg was in a realm of horror. Being up the country girl's butt crack.

Mark was trapped between her two Mountain sized butt cheeks.

As she walked, her cheeks would bounce. Causing him to get bumped deeper & deeper in her ass.

He couldn't go much further, as he was already glued to her asshole.

Her anus was becoming sweaty & anal juices were beginning to seep even more.

Her boots clicked on the floor as she made her way to the refrigerator. Once she was finally at the fridge, she lifted the pitcher of tea & began pouring a glass.

.

.

.

.

.

~A Few Seconds Later~

.

.

.

.

.

"Finally, I can get back to torturing those itty bitty fucks. WAIT....... I think I should check my phone & see what time it is." Said Lisa in a relatively concerned voice.

She began to back herself up to the counter.

What she did not know... was that a tiny was standing on the edge.

A pedophile named Brock Turner was added into the box... he accidentally fell out of the bottom when Lisa's mom put it down on the counter.

She continued to back up to the counter. He looked up nervously to the ginormous ass in front of him...

Though it was in her jeans, all the weight would crush him into a stain if he didn't move fast enough.

She lifted her butt a little more & proceeded to sit down.

Brock tried running away from the monstrous ass, but it wasn't possible with his size.

He kept running & running, then her huge ass landed right on top of him. But in JUST the right place for it to not kill him.

The top of her butt crack kissed him on the face & caused him to start screaming for help.

Something was not right for Lisa...

Lisa could feel it.

Because usually the countertop is flat, but now there was a small bump.

She began to wobble her butt some more with a grin & then shrugged her shoulders.

When she looked at the time on her phone, she gave a strong sigh of relief before putting it back in her pocket.

"Whew, I still got a few hours left before I head off to bed." Said Lisa.

Brock moved around some more, trying to push the giantess off of him. And soon enough, she could feel something touching her butt. So she got off the counter & looked at where she was sitting.

When she looked down annoyedly, her eyes immediately widened.

She honestly couldn't believe HE was in this box either... he was one of the most recognizable tiny people she had ever seen. She knew who he was....

She did not even ask questions.

In 2016, a football player raped a girl behind a dumpster. And he was surprisingly inside this box...

Lisa made a face of excitement "I remember reading about you on Facebook a few years ago. I was SO FUCKING DISGUSTED. And the judge didn't even give you a real sentence for raping that girl."

Brock said "P-Please miss! Just let me go! I never even raped anyone! I swear! That was must gets media framing me!"

Lisa stared with an angry facial expression.

He said while trembling "Y-You'll never know I was here!"

She gave an eyeroll & said "I don't think so, you fucking pedo. Your judge didn't give you a proper punishment. But now that you are as tiny as a pebble, I get to decide your punishment."

He looked around & shook fearfully. He had no idea what this crazy bitch was planning to do.

He stood there wondering what she would do to him.

"Oh no... please wait" screamed Brock

Suddenly her hand whacked him from behind & sent him flying into the floor.

He screamed for his life as he went falling down from the giant counter. It was like he had fell from a three story building because of how small he was.

When he finally landed in the floor, almost all of his bones broke.

"THIS is for raping that girl." Said Lisa as she lifted her boot.

He turned around & looked up at the goddess to see her big black boot slowly heading straight towards his face.

"You can't do this to me!!!" Cried Brock as he tried to launch himself up & run away from her. But he was trying so hard to run, he tripped himself & fell on his stomach.

He spun himself around to look up at her boot hovering right above him..

It was too late to escape now...

Her boot gave a hard kiss on his face. And slowly began to lower it until it was flat.

He slowly got crushed beneath it as she kept adding more pressure.

Then when she realized he was smushed, she put all her pressure on it to make him into a stain on the bottom of her boot.

His body went flat when the tip of her boot landed flat on the floor.

He was nothing now but a squished little bug......

"Oooooops. Sorrryyyyy, this gal ain't so nice with sentencing rapists." Giggled Lisa as her boot grinded his remains across the floor. His blood smeared into her boot & left remains on the tile...

Lisa stretched her arms out with a sigh, then said to herself while itching her butt "I wonder who else is in that box. It looks like I was the lucky one who got all of the celebrities. Who knew this would be so much fun."

She giggled & began making her way back into the bedroom.

Chris & Mark were having a horrid time compared to the other ones. They were both struggling to breathe in stinky places. But it was clear that Lisa had no plans to free either of them.

As Lisa made her way back into the room, she excitedly sat down on the covers.

She lifted her boot to the air & felt Chris fall between her toes.

She stuck her tongue out & began scrunching her toes together violently.

Inside of the boot, Chris was screaming & crying in pain for her to stop. His bones were being crushed & busted as she kept twisting him between her toes. Then she finally felt him completely pop between them...

...

...

"Oopsies... hope I didn't smush you down there." Laughed Lisa as she began to pull her boots / socks off.

When she finally pulled her socks off, she saw the tiny pedophile twisted between her toes. And she started chuckling. "Hope you learned your lesson for being a stalker cuntbag on Facebook."

She leaned forward & peeled him from between her toes.

Lisa uncomfortably flicked the tiny pedophile across the room into the floor for her to step on later.

Mark Zuckerberg was still fighting inside of her ass. And Lisa finally had enough of it.

She swerved her feet around, pushed herself off the bed, & stood up with a smile. She felt him fall deeper in her ass. "Ugh, sorry Mark. But I think my ass is clean now. So I don't really need you anymore."

Confusedly, Mark said "W-What are you gonna do to me now??"

Lisa licked her lips & said "Isn't it obvious? I'm going to free you."

That line got him excited. But at the same time, it sounded too good to be true....

He said "T-Thank you so much! How are you going to resize me though??"

Lisa leaned down & put one foot forward, making her ass get super tight. She said "I am freeing you. Just not the way you probably wanted."

Mark screamed for his life as he felt himself get tightly forced against her big dripping asshole.

Lisa's butt began rumbling & so was her stomach. "Suck on this. Fuckerburg."

*PPPFFFFTTTTTTTT
TTTTTTTTTTTTTT

A fart exploded out of her asshooe again. But the difference between this & the last? This fart was horrid...

It was wet, sloppy, & insanely hot. As the fart exploded into his face, he began choking & gagging to the point where he couldn't breathe at all.

He continued choking in her ass until he eventually passed out between her cheeks.

"Now that Fuckerburg is done for. Maybe now I can take out these last two tinies in the box." Said Lisa as she reached in to pull another tiny out & sat on the foot of the bed.

And this tiny was not expected in the box... AT ALL.

.

.

.

.

.

This was one of the tinies that likely costed a fortune. Because of who it was.

IT WAS JOE BIDEN!

An unbelievably huge smile formed on her face. She couldn't believe it...

"JOE BIDEN? The current Democrat candidate for the United States?? WOW. Okay, this is probably the craziest thing in this whole box. So, how did the Russians get you?" Asked Lisa with a laugh.

Joe looked at her & said "I dunno, I was just walking through New York, and next thing I know. I'm in a box with a bunch of weirdos."

Lisa said while licking her lips "Do you know who I am?"

The confused tiny shook his head.

"I am Lisa. I am a Republican & I just took out eeeeeeveryone in that box aside from you & the other. And you're next, grandpa." Said Lisa as she lifted him towards her face.

Joe said in a confused tone "You went out with them? And you're going out with me?"

Suddenly Lisa had a disgusted look on her face. "What the absolute fuck are you talking about? I said I KILLED everyone in that box. Aside from you & the other one. But you're about to be next."

Then Joe stared some more.

"Ugh, I don't have time for this." Groaned Lisa as she tossed him into the air.

Joe began screaming as he flew almost as high as the ceiling. Lisa leaned her head back & opened her mouth for the tiny. The very second Joe fell onto her tongue, she immediately gave a heavy gulp. Unlike the other tiny, he went straight into her belly...

Lisa rubbed her stomach & said in a chuckling tone "I think that's enough tiny snacks for a day. Hope you have fun down there. Digest nice & well for me, okayyy?"

With a giggle. She started reaching for the last tiny inside of the box, and then she felt her stomach rumbling.

"Oh god, another little fucker wants to make me gassy." Said Lissy as she held her tummy.

Joe was fighting to escape from inside the boiling hot acid. But it didn't last very long. It pretty much turned into another Tasha incident. INSANELY quick.

He got sucked beneath her acids. Just like Tasha...

Lisa made a straining face while gritting her teeth, and then a fart blasted out of her asshole.

Causing her to give an annoyed sigh.

The poor tiny candidate was now stuck in the exact same piece of shit that Tasha was in.

"Whew, these damn tinies are never gonna learn. Felt like he went straight to my butt. I am probably gonna go take a shit after I get this next one taken care of." Said Lisa with a groan as she opened the box to pull out the final tiny.

And it was just perfect......

The best for last....

It was the infamous Hillary Clinton...

Lisa said while trying not to die of laughter "Okay...... WOW........ this is even more shocking than my last find. I guess the Russians weren't on your side after all?"

Hillary screamed loudly "YOU PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW! YOU FUCKING CHILD! I WILL HAVE YOU KILLED IF YOU TRY ANY OF YOUR PETTY SH!"

*BUUUUUUUUURRRRP*

Lisa belched loudly in Hillary's face. Causing saliva to spew all over her expensive clothes.

Then said while wiping the spit droplets off her face "Sorry, I don't take orders from dumb little bitches. And don't forget. Trump kicked your ass in 2016. What are you gonna do now? Since you are a tiny little bug."

Hillary growled.

"Oh yeah, NOTHING. You can't run for president again if you're so itty bitty. Can you?"

Hillary looked around. She was clearly confused. She didn't have her phone with her or anything. She didn't have a way to get out of this situation....

Then Lisa said "I was hoping so badly for you to lose in 2016. And ya did. Trump is keeping America great. Him & all of his supporters kicked your fucking ass. Little BITCH." Laughed Lisa.

She then gagged.

Hillary screamed "WAIT! WHAT ARE YOU-"

Suddenly Lisa spit in Hillary's face.

Lisa continued to grin. Knowing that she wasn't gonna do anything to stop her.

Hillary said while wiping the spit off her face "LET ME GO!!!!!"

Lisa rolled her eyes in a cute manner & said "Nope. I don't think I will. I got a special punishment lined up for you. I've been devouring & crushing your precious friends all day. And since you're last in my box. I am gonna really enjoy this one."

She lifted Hillary up & swerved herself off of the bed. "You're gonna love this." Giggled Lissy as she began walking her way to another room.

Hillary slammed her fists on Lisa's. And it didn't do anything. Lisa couldn't even feel it actually.

As she continued heading into the other room. She saw the tiny Chris still lying in the floor from when she flicked him.

While pretending to be oblivious, she stepped on him with her bare foot. Causing bits of his body to stick to the bottom of her foot.

Hillary had no idea where they were heading. But she knew it couldn't be good....

Then Lisa finally walked into the room, which caused Hillary to freeze....

IT WAS A BATHROOM!

Lisa smacked her lips.

"Hope ya like it down there." Chuckled Lissy as she readied her finger.

Hillary screamed "NO!!!!!!!" before the tiny ex candidate got flicked into the clean toilet bowl. It was like a massive pool to her.

Hillary began splashing & screaming when she landed in the water. She had no idea what was going on, it was like a nightmare. A nightmare she had never seen before...

Once the tiny was done freaking out & crying. She turned around to see what was happening.

Then with fear in her heart, she saw Lisa staring at her from above.

"P-p-please forget whatever I said! I will respect you! Just don't do anything hasty! Please!" Said Hillary while shaking in the cold clear clean toilet water.

Lisa said "I could just be a sweet girl & flush you. But I wanna have fun. I have to take a HUGE, but well deserved shit. So, you better open up hun. I'm warning you though, it's gonna be a big nasty one."

She turned around while smiling. Then began pulling her jeans down, exposing her big tight ass.

The tiny passed out Mark fell to the floor under the front of the toilet.

Despite how high he was, he still did not die. But his legs were in extreme pain, which kept him from walking. So he began trying to crawling his way out of the bathroom.

Meanwhile in the toilet.

Hillary was crying & screaming. She knew that this girl was ruthless.

Lisa began to squat herself down to the seat. It was clear that she was not bluffing at all. Especially judging by the smell.

Even at the bottom of the bowl, you could smell the fumes from her asshole.

Her huge butt fit perfectly into the seat, then she began to wobble her ass, to make sure she was comfortable

She cracked a smile & then strained.

Suddenly her bladder was unleashed into the toilet. It was a heavy stream.

The piss began turning the water into a dark yellow color. And it was beginning to absolutely reek. But this was really just the start...

As she peed, Hillary got pulled in & was forced to get peed on.

She continued getting soaked by the giantess until it finally began to drip.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU RUINED MY CLOTHES! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?!" Screamed Hillary.

Lisa said in a cute voice "Here it comes."

Hillary's heart stopped when she looked up to see Lisa's asshole opening

"NNNGH! COME ON OUT!" Grunted Lisa as she continued pushing with all her might.

As she pushed, you could hear a crackle under her asshole. The big nasty chunk continued sliding its way out.

The tiny Hillary began swimming away while crying in fear.

Lisa resumed pushing the monstrous piece until it was finally hanging in her butt.

Hillary looked up at the slimy turd & said "P-Please no..."

With a smirk, Lisa said "This is what I think about you & the whole democratic party."

Hillary shouted "WHAT?!....."

....

....

With a grin. Lisa wobbled her ass & pinched it off.

Hillary screamed at the top of her lungs as it fell. She was destined to get away before it dunked in, but she was too tiny to get away.....

The giant piece plopped down on top of her body. Forcing her down to the bottom of the bowl.

When the piece hit the toilet, some of the water splashed onto Lisa's crack.

"Ahhh, that felt good." Giggled Lisa.

She leaned up to see if Hillary was still floating in the toilet. Only to see the giant piece of shit she let out.

She got the idea that she might've been crushed under it.

Then Lisa said with a satisfied smile "Sorry Hillary. But my shit was more important than you. And also, Joe Biden & the Antifa warrior Tasha are inside of that dump I just took. How about you all start a brand new presidential campaign in my septic tank." Giggled Lisa as she slowly stood up.

As she stood up, she saw a tiny bug trying to crawl its way over to the exit.

Lisa leaned down & looked closer at the bug. Only to see that it was Mark....

"Trying to escape? Sorry hun, but that ain't working here." Said Lisa as she reached down.

Mark cried "NO! NOT AGAIN!!!"

Then her hand wrapped around him & lifted him up from the floor.

"As a way to thank you for cleaning my ass all day. I want you for one last thing." Said Lisa as she reached over & grabbed a roll of toilet paper.

Mark gulped & began to scream as he realized that he was heading towards the soft white ground, which was the sheet of toilet paper...

Lisa then dropped Mark on it.

"I can't go to sleep with a dirty butt." Chuckled Lisa as she leaned forward.

"What's happening? What is... WAIT NO!" screamed Mark as he saw himself heading towards her huge shitty ass.

He tried to somehow jump off, but she was in a rush to flush Hillary. So the wind was too strong for him to jump off

As he screamed, the sheet went between her cheeks & began to smoothly wipe her down.

She dragged it through her ass. Smearing him in shit & forcing him to smooch her disgusting asshole again.

Lisa bit her lip & continued wiping. It was pleasant cause she knew Mark was getting a mouthful as she did so.

Then she carelessly tossed the toilet paper in.

Hillary rose above the water & swam around the piece of shit.

She said angrily "DON'T FUCKING FLUSH ME! DON'T YOU FUCKING-"

Lisa gagged again.

Hillary let out a loud gasp.

Then as she looked up, a big global of spit made a splat right on her face.

Lissy smiled

"Well, I had fun today. Even with covid being around, nothing can stop me from having fun." Said Lisa as she slammed her finger on the knob.

"Have fun down there." Said Lisa as she waved goodbye at the tiny Hillary.

She mixed in with Lisa's shit & her toilet paper. Everything flooded together & pulled the tiny woman down the drain.

Hillary was like a piece of shit that Lisa had let out. Because she flooded down with everything else.

When the flush was done, all that came back up were tiny strands of shit & pieces of Hillary's hair....

Lisa stretched her arms out & then said with an evil smile "Weeeeeell, I am definitely ordering another box sometime or another. I cannot believe it's only been 4 hours!.... Ah well, my parents should be home any minute now. So, I'm gonna go ahead & make some dinner."

She pulled her jeans up above her ginormous ass & began making her way into the kitchen.

All she wore on her face was a grin of satisfaction. It brought her joy to know that these tiny Democrats were done for... and NOBODY would ever know what happened.....
Chapter End Notes:

Some of you may previously remember me publishing this story.

 

The original story had to be removed due to personal problems. My friend (the girl this story is based on) didn't know of it's release until days later. She said she loved the story & appreciated it, BUT she did not want a story like this of her on the internet. So, I took down out of respect for her. She said she was okay with the story being up, as long as her real name wasn't used.

 

So, her name was changed to 'Lisa' for the story. Plus more detail & dialog were added to make the story a little more entertaining (since the original was kind of dry on detail / dialog).

 

The person this story is based on IS NOT 16. That age was randomly selected at last minute because it seemed to fit the dialog of some of the character interaction.

 

If you enjoyed this story. Leave a review or send a message to my Insta (@Giantess_Ass_Wipe_Official). I would love to know what everyone thinks of my story :)