- Text Size +
Chapter 2

The grating sound of Aaron’s alarm fractured him away from a dream he had been having. He immediately felt the cold air of the morning gathering around his face, as the pale blue light of the early morning peeked at him from behind his curtains, teasing him with the responsibilities of the day. Feeling instantly irritated, and grumbling to himself, Aaron reached over and smacked the “snooze” button. He turned back around and closed his eyes again, trying to float back into the same dream he had been having. What had it been? Already it was drifting away from him in his mind, far back into the unreachable recesses of his brain. He had been floating on something…something soft and warm…it had been a good dream, so good that Aaron was already feeling the light despair of having let it go, never to return. For the next five minutes, try as he might, he was not able to will himself back to sleep; every effort he made had the paradoxical effect of waking him up even more.

Finally, Aaron sighed and resigned himself to consciousness. He figured that he had better get going anyway — he was going to be needed on one of the indoor sets early today, so why not get there a little early? He swung himself off his bed, grimacing a little at the cold floor beneath his feet, as he made straight for his little kitchen to brew up some coffee. He felt himself gradually coming to life as he thought about the banal details of his set lightning job, waiting for his coffee to finish as he munched on a granola bar. About half an hour later he was walking onto the morning set with his coffee mug, saying hi to the DP, the gaffer, and the rest of the crew who were already there. Not once did the odd events of the previous night enter his mind.

At least, not until lunch. Kristina was already on one of the park benches near the trailers, chowing down on a burger and fries, when Aaron walked up to her with a chicken sandwich and some fries of his own. The movie production was big enough that the crew’s lunches were catered more often than not — Aaron certainly enjoyed the convenience, even if it wasn’t always the healthiest kind of food being served.

“They let you guys out earlier today, huh?” asked Aaron, sitting down on the other side of the picnic bench. Usually, he was the one who got to go on break first, since the make-up artists often had to take the time to gingerly dismantle their work.

“Pretty light morning, actually,” answered Kristina through a large bite of burger. “Frank wasn’t shooting scenes with his big scar today, so I was actually off the hook for most of the morning.”

“So no more proposals to move in with him, huh?” joked Aaron, taking a bite out of his sandwich.

“Ha! No more than the usual,” chuckled Kristina, smirking with something like pride on her face. “Fending off comments about my big ass all morning, but of course that’s not just Frank. What’s new, right?”

“Yeah, well…” remarked Aaron dryly, before trailing off and leaning his head to the side with slightly humorous intent.

“Well what?” demanded Kristina. She challenged him with her eyes, smiling through her burger.

“I mean…” persisted Aaron, shrugging his shoulders slowly as he inhaled and shook his head, “They’re only human, Kristina. Like, you can only expect these tech nerds to control themselves for so long.”

Kristina snorted. “Or the movie stars or the costume standbys or the cutters or the stuntmen or the —”

“Ok, ok, wowwwwww!” interrupted Aaron as he held out his hands, laughing. “Is it really that bad?”

“Psssh, with this ass, puh-leease,” Kristina proclaimed, and she took her free hand, reached back, and smacked herself on her right butt cheek. A thick, heavy thud sounded out into the air, and even though Aaron certainly didn’t have any romantic designs on his friend, he regretted not being able to see her big ass rippling from the smack under the table. He found himself almost a little surprised at how substantial the smack had sounded. The thought of Kristina’s big ass jiggling awoke something at the base of his cock, and he decided not to drop the subject.

“I think you’re exaggerating,” he teased, deliberately dipping his fries into some ketchup and eating them as he gauged her reaction. “I think you think you’ve got a bigger butt than you actually do.” True to form, Kristina seemed more than willing to take up the challenge.

“Ohhhh is that so?” she retorted, lowering her burger to its wrapper.

“Shit, Kristina put down her burger!” announced Aaron, reddening from laughter, “She sure means business!”

“You’re damn right I do!” she exclaimed, unable to keep from smiling broadly herself as she slammed her hands down on the picnic table and stood up and turned around, twerking her ass in Aaron’s direction. “How about it, huh? You call that exaggerated!?”

Aaron found his eyes widening as they followed down to Kristina’s twin cheeks. She was wearing her customary skin-tight jeans, complete with her tight white t-shirt, which all combined to show off her curvy figure. Aaron knew this…she was curvy…she had been curvy ever since he had known her…there was nothing extraordinary there. And yet he found himself staring harder at her ass than he ever had before; and then he realized that his lips had parted and that his mouth was hanging wide open. There was no question about it — Kristina’s ass looked substantially bigger than it had the day before. Her butt had already been big…now it was something truly noteworthy, something that would have turned anyone’s head.

“Hahaha, and now he’s acting all shocked and surprised!” laughed Kristina, gyrating her cheeks playfully up and down and side to side. “Come on, Aaron, I know you’re just flattering me now to get a free show — don’t think I don’t know what’s going on here!”

Aaron knew that she thought she was just playing along with his “act,” but the thing was…it wasn’t an act. He was legitimately dumbfounded. How could Kristina’s butt have gotten so much bigger overnight!? Was it just the jeans she was wearing?! Were they, like…a couple sizes smaller, or something? It just didn’t seem to make sense. But as she laughed and continued bobbing her ass up and down, Aaron couldn’t even manage a little smile or chuckle to signal that he was continuing to play along. He blushed and forced his mouth to close, trying to swallow a little to lubricate his dry throat.

“Heheh…oh-kay, enough of that, then,” Kristina smiled, realizing that Aaron didn’t seem to be offering any continuation of their little game. She turned around and plopped herself back down on the bench. “So anyway, how was the shoot this morning? Did the DP’s assistant…ohh what’s his name…was he hungover like he was last week? Haha, boy, he’s totally one of those people who…you know, when they’re in a mood, they’re really in a mood, ya know?”

Aaron was finding it impossible to answer; he wasn’t really listening. His brow was furrowed, and without even really realizing what he was doing, he bent a little sideways, glancing under the picnic table to get another look at Kristina’s huge ass. With her sitting down, it looked even bigger, spreading thickly out on both sides of her, curving powerfully into her large thighs…it wasn’t her whole body that had gotten bigger, no…not really, right? Just her ass…no…it was hard to tell.

“Uhhhh…” Kristina’s voice came, and Aaron blinked, snapping back to reality as he saw that she had also tilted her head down to meet his gaze. Her face retained that same humorous expression, but there was something searching in her eyes now. “Everything alright there, Aaron?”

“Y-yeah…yeah, I just…” he stammered, reddening further still, “I…I d-don’t know.”

“You look a little flushed,” said Kristina, now furrowing her own brow as her smile vanished. She peered carefully at him. “You were looking…uhhh…at something under the table there? Did you see something?”

“I…I’m…not sure,” Aaron answered. He knew he was being awkward, but right now it felt like his brain had just backflipped in on itself. Kristina Hanson’s ass was gigantic…just like out of his…his…fantasies.

And suddenly he remembered what he had written in his diary the previous night. The whole rushing fervor of his masturbation session came flashing back across the terrain of his brain, and he remembered those words he had written as a kind of wry, stupid sex joke: “I want Kristina’s ass to be bigger…three pounds bigger.”

It certainly looked three pounds bigger. What on earth was going on!? He managed to glance up at Kristina, who was looking at him with something like concern on her face now. He forced himself to crack a grin.

“Y-you’re not…you’re not, uhhh…pulling my leg, are you?” he asked.

“Pulling…what? No, Aaron, what are you talking about?” she replied, narrowing her eyes further as she peered at him.

“You…uhh…your, uhm…” he began, but then gave it up. It would have sounded far too awkward — he had been about to ask her if she had stuffed something in the back of her pants to make it look like her ass was bigger, but all it took was making eye contact with her for him to know that she wasn’t meaning to tease him, and that it really WAS her ass down there, and that HE was the odd one in the exchange now. He managed to shift his eyes away from her splayed-out butt on the bench to the nearby grass…where he blinked a few times, steadying himself.

“Forget it,” he breathed after a few seconds, shaking his head. “I…uhh, I just had some kind of…I don’t know, forget it.”

A few agonizing seconds passed by, during which Aaron was actually worried that Kristina wasn’t going to let it all slide. He could feel her studying him, but he couldn’t bring himself to look back at her. He was already blushing, and he knew that if he looked up at her pretty face, he wouldn’t have been able to keep from flushing an even deeper red, just knowing how enormous her ass was. Internally, he felt ridiculous — he would have hoped that he would have been able to deal with this kind of situation with a lot more aplomb and ease, but apparently not. Desperately seeking a sense of normalcy, he reached for his sandwich and took another bite.

“Awwwww,” came the sexy droll of Kristina’s voice. He looked up and she was smirking at him, with her eyebrows slightly raised in a kind of pitying humor. “Was all that twerking a little much? Maybe a little inappropriate?” She chuckled and shook her head dismissively. “Heheh, I’m sorry Aaron, I was just fucking around — wasn’t trying to make you feel uncomfortable.”

“No! No, it’s…it’s fine!” exclaimed Aaron earnestly, looking at her across the table. “Really…really, it’s alright. Haha, I just had a little brain freeze there.”

“Well I’ll take it as a compliment, then,” chuckled Kristina, picking her burger back up as well. “Haha, better be glad I didn’t wear my stripper heels into work today — imagine me doing that bit with me taller! Might’ve given you more than a brain freeze, huh?”

“Maybe!” smiled Aaron, taking another bite of his sandwich. He was just glad that things were settling down a little in his brain. Everything was fine — it was surely just the angle or something he had been looking at her.

“Yeah but I quit wearing those after I ran that little experiment last year, remember me telling you?” Kristina mused, looking off into the distance. “I’d come to work in flats one day, you know, my normal 5’4, and then the next day I’d come in those platforms that made me…what, 5’9? And if I wanted attention all day, fine, the platforms were great, but if I just wanted a chill day, like I usually do, well, the answer was obvious. Anyway, it just confirmed what all girls know by the time they hit puberty anyway — guys notice the tall ones first, even if they pretend not to be attracted to them, hahaha!”

Aaron laughed along with her, nodding his head, but his brain had frozen again. Had Kristina just said…that she was 5’4!? He knew that wasn’t right — HE was 5’4…and she had always been a couple inches shorter than him. Aaron swallowed as he looked down at Kristina’s hands; one of them was holding her burger and the other one was gesturing. He knew she was talking, but his ears weren’t processing the vague sounds. All he could think about was what she had just said…and what he had written in his diary the night before. He hadn’t just wished for Kristina’s ass to be bigger…he had wished for her to be 5’4, his exact height. His chest tightened up as a chill of excitement ran through him.

“—since Courtney’s 5’7, and she’s been that tall ever since she was like 14,” Kristina was saying, as her words came back into focus in Aaron’s ears, “But you know, Cassie is 5’4, same as you and me, so even if she wears heels it doesn’t do too much in the way of…hehe, you know…bruising guys’ egos…but uhh, anyway…heh, you sure you’re alright Aaron?”

He blinked and felt his mouth automatically to utter the immediate response:

“Yeah…yeah, why?”

“Well, it’s just that…aheh, it’s, uhh…you’re just looking at me kinda weird.” Kristina’s voice and demeanor made it clear that she was trying not to be too confrontational, but that she nonetheless felt like she needed to say something.

“Oh…I, uh…sorry, I don’t mean to…ummm, to make you feel uncomfortable or anything,” Aaron replied, studying the long loose strands of wood on the park bench, and then the disordered clumps of green grass to Kristina’s right. He knew he was quickly losing his ability to pretend that everything was normal, but he was going to need to bring all this up sooner or later. Sensing the tension in her silence, he decided to just go and barrel ahead.

“It’s just that…uhh…I wanted to, um…” he felt his face cracking into a smile as he turned his eyes to look at her. She was definitely concerned about him now, and he wanted to make sure that the atmosphere between them remained light and carefree…humorous, even. He wasn’t going to accuse her of anything - he was just going to do his best to play it cool.

“So we’re the same height, you and me?” he blurted out, his finger going back and forth between them. Kristina blinked and stared at him without speaking for a couple moments. It looked like she was trying to gauge whether he was making fun of her or not. Her eyebrows creased together as she gave a little chuckle.

“Well yeah,” she said, looking to the side for an instant and then back at him, “I mean…I don’t know exactly who’s taller, but yeah, I’d say we’re about the same height.” She leaned back a little on the bench as she purposefully extended out her torso, making herself look taller as she broke into a little grin. “You’ve always been a bit on the short side, Aaron, no offense.”

Aaron’s heart was really pounding now. There were only two possibilities now — either Kristina was playing some kind of odd prank on him, or…his wish from the previous night had come true. He wasn’t going to wait long to find out.

“W-well…well that might be true,” he remarked, returning her grin, “But I think I’ve got you by at least an inch, Kristina.”

“Oh, at least an inch, you say?” she returned, raising a challenging eyebrow as she stuck her tongue into the side of her cheek. “I think you’re suffering from wishful thinking, Aaron.”

“You think so?” Aaron stood up, stepped sideways away from the bench, and then walked towards her, crossing his arms in front of his chest confidently. “Let’s see it then.”

“Mmmm, this is fun,” declared Kristina, bending down to take another bite of her burger as she stood up. “Challenge accepted…little guy.”

As soon as she spoke those last two words, Aaron knew his brain was filing them away to use for later. But he reminded himself to stay focused, and managed not to get too hard just from Kristina’s playful words alone. A second later she had stood up and stepped towards him, making eye contact the whole time. They stood before each other, face to face. Kristina’s smile broadened — their eyes were at the exact same height.

Kristina cleared her throat after letting a couple seconds pass.

“Ughhheeehmm…uhhh…so what was that you were saying?” she teased, tilting her head slightly to the side as she continued to stare at him playfully. “About being at least an inch taller?”

“Uhhh…y-yeah,” stammered Aaron, now blushing mightily in both his face and neck. “I…I think I’m taller, Kristina.”

“Ohoho noooooo,” she intoned, shaking her head back and forth as her body shook from laughter, “No, I don’t think so.” She extended her palm out on top of her head and drew a straight line, from the top of her head to his. “Yyyyeah, just like I thought,” she said a moment later. “Same height.”

“Aw now, just a second,” Aaron laughed. He copied what she had done, drawing his own line from the top of his head to hers. He felt the side of his hand brush against the top of Kristina’s blond hair, and he paused, dropping his hand as he looked back into her blue eyes. It certainly seemed like they were the same height…but he wasn’t done yet. This was just too crazy; Aaron felt himself snicker as he met the challenging humor in Kristina’s eyes.

“Mmmm, I think I’m a little taller, actually,” he declared, with faux-regret infusing his voice.

“Like hell you are!” Kristina laughed immediately, shoving him playfully as she took a step back and looked around, scanning left and right. “I need a second opinion…someone who isn’t biased, haha…oh look! Perfect! Here comes Courtney!”

Aaron turned and saw that their mutual friend was walking up to them, carrying a bag with her lunch in it. He was used to seeing her around, but right now, because of the peculiar nature of what was going on, he was even more conscious of her height. Courtney was 5’7, three inches taller than him, and her long, curly brown hair framed an attractive face, a kind of crown to the toned, alluring shape of her body. The two of them had always been effortlessly amiable toward each other — from Aaron’s perspective, it was because she was so far out of his league that it wasn’t even worth a shot asking her out. Over the years, their friendship had solidified accordingly.

“Oh boy,” quipped Courtney, putting her bag down on the picnic table, “What did I just walk into?”

“Aaron has apparently gotten it into his head that he’s…taller than me,” Kristina announced, with evident pleasure as she turned to look at him. “And I can’t seem to convince him that he’s living in a dreamworld.”

“Oh come on Aaron, really?” laughed Courtney, turning to him and shaking his head. “You’re just playing around, right?”

“Well…no,” replied Aaron, shrugging as he grinned. “I’ve always thought…uhhh…that I was a little…a little taller than her. But apparently…uhh…that was just…insane of me to think, huh?”

“No, not insane,” chuckled Courtney, shaking her head. “I’ve just always thought you two were about the same height, though.”

Aaron was making mental notes of everything, hungrily eating up the things he was finding out. So this wasn’t just Kristina playing around with him…and if she had grown, then that meant…he couldn’t get it all straight in his head. It was too much to take in all at once. And anyway, things were happening.

“Come on, let’s settle this the easy way,” exclaimed Kristina excitedly, and Aaron felt her grab his wrists as she turned around with her back to him. “Let’s go, Aaron — back-to-back! Tell us who’s taller, Courtney.”

Aaron’s heart was really pounding now as he turned around and put his back to Kristina. He hoped that Courtney wouldn’t notice that the crotch of his pants had started to bulge slightly. He could explain away his blushing from the embarrassment of the situation, but an erection right now? He didn’t fancy having to explain away his fetish at this exact moment. Thankfully, Courtney seemed to be focused on the tops of their heads, and Aaron couldn’t help but take a little glance at her…his eyes were even with her heart-shaped chin.

“Let’s see…you’re both standing on even ground,” Courtney mumbled, glancing down for a moment, before turning her eye once again to their heads. “Ummmmm…yyyyep! Looks like you’re just about the same!”

Aaron couldn’t believe it. His wish…it had actually come true!? What on earth did this mean?? He needed proof, hard proof. But before he could ask for it, Courtney was talking again.

“And, I mean, if you want me to get technical,” she added, “The bun of Kristina’s ponytail is actually a little higher than Aaron’s head, so…strictly speaking, she’s taller.”

“Ahahaha, how about that!?” Kristina laughed. Aaron could feel her mirth shaking through her body, and he willed his cock to calm down.

“Nah, there’s no way,” he laughed, shaking his head. “You two are in on this together, I know it. Pics or it never happened.”

“Whatever you say,” Courtney chuckled, and she whipped her phone out and took a couple pictures of the two of them standing back-to-back. A few moments later all three of them were staring at Courtney’s phone. The two girls were smiling and laughing, and Aaron was at a loss for words. There could be no doubt — his wish had come true.

“That settle any questions you had?” Courtney giggled, settling down onto the bench and taking her lunch out. Kristina had sat back down too, smirking.

“I…uhh, yeah,” Aaron said blankly, smiling sheepishly to hide the utter turmoil raging inside of him. “Yeah, I think…I think it does.”

But really, the questions had only just begun. Aaron couldn’t wait to get back home to look at that diary. He felt like it would be a good place to start.

Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 6 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep