- Text Size +
Story Notes:

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month, get early + exclusive access to stories like this and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

I have a Discord now! Come and discuss size enthusiast topics and stay up to date on my projects~ discord.gg/KYmzAFK8

 


A pair of shadows swept across the stalled traffic in the street, strong breezes moving alongside their back-and-forth motions. The wind rattled the citizens, those that rioted amidst the cluster of cars; some bunkered into their vehicles, while others scattered out into the road, searching for shelter. There was nowhere to run, however, not when both directions led to barriers of debris, the ruins of buildings that had been toppled over with the malicious intention of trapping them. The people screamed in panic, but overpowering their shrieks was a cackle from the sky, accompanied by the rushing sound of something huge swinging in the air.


Her two feet swung over their heads like two pendulums, a rhythmic motion that was steady and casual despite their upsetting mass. Sega grinned down at her playthings, curling her toes as to rile a wave of terrified screams. She sat above the crowds, perched atop a building shaped like a throne -- she had complimented the structure for its design, just before her ass caved through the roof, breaking down walls and floors to create a comfortable seat. From this position, Sega could enjoy a truly queenly perspective, allowing her feet to rest and breathe after having stomped her way into the city.


“Take a good look, everyone~” Sega giggled, flexing her toes and earning herself a wave of cries from those she taunted. “Haha~ That’s right! These cute, soft soles of mine are going to trample all~ of~ you~” Her singsong tone shook the street below like thunder; it was nothing compared to the constant quakes riddling the chair-like building, the structure shivering anytime she laughed or moved. Then, with a spark in her eyes, she stomped both feet into the ground, enough force to blast through the pavement and into the pipes below. Cars and people alike were bounced into the air from the sudden, bomb-like force, but there were severely more unfortunate people Sega took no notice of.


“Ahah~! Too easy,” Sega mocked them, enjoying the rippage of the street and its vehicles as she unplugged her feet from the craters. Smoke rose up from the destruction, but a gentle blow of a breath from her cleared out the air, revealing the results of her two-stomp attack. She beamed over the wreckage with pride; “Aww… Look at the footprints! Haha-- don’t fall in!”


Sega was a monster that had arrived into the city without reason or explanation -- she was a dragon, gifted with capabilities humans could only comprehend as mythical. She appeared at a magnificent size, made more threatening by her monstrous qualities; skin as blue as the ocean she arose from, a tail that whipped power lines around its thickness, claws that could shred through concrete. Yet, contrary to these draconic elements, she tore through the town with smiles and giggles, girlishly applying her massiveness to wherever it entertained her most.


Sega reclined in her seat, her back breaking into the wall behind her and ringing chaos to those barricaded inside. Lounging out, she kicked up her right foot to be placed on the roof of the lowriser opposite of her, her heel busting into the office building without remorse. It was then she noticed something caught between her toes, enrapturing her interest like a flame.


“Mmm, what’s this little thing?” Sega asked herself, curling her leg inwards. It was a scrap of steel, mangled in the middle where her toes had incidentally pinched it; “Ah, a bus! Sorry~ Seems that my toes ruined your ride~” She shook her foot playfully, rattling the passengers within into shouts of confusion -- a response that allured Sega and her appetite. “Hm… There’s more of you in there than I thought…~”


After a lick of her lips, Sega could restrain herself no longer. She plucked the bus out from her toes and gleamed inside its cracked windows, catching glimpses of awestruck and horrified faces. She greeted the passengers with a sharp grin before opening her maw, revealing it to them like a trophy unveiled, before popping the vehicle onto her tongue. Saliva slapped the sides of the bus before it was rolled over in her mouth, the passengers thrown about at random. It was a directionless torment, but it ended a moment later, the chaos vanishing after a single hard swallow.


Sega gasped, satisfied with the scrap sliding down her throat, the descent of which she followed with the tip of a claw. “Ahhn~ Excellent…!” she said of the flavor and sensation; her body could digest nearly anything, supersized or not, but there was another quality to her feeding. Her body twitched, and the roof beneath her rear whined under an increasing pressure. Sega, familiar with the feeling, sought to satiate that hunger with what was below.


“C’mere, all of you! Heheh~” A hand swooped into the street, striking into the ground with little effort. The crowd jostled away, but it was too fast to run from; claws tore up the road as it shoveled upwards, taking claim over a literal handful of cars and people. Debris sifted between her fingers, as did citizens that rolled out of her grasp as the lot was risen to her face.


After only a moment of cherishing her food, Sega launched it all into her mouth, crunching into the materials like it were a crispy snack. Razor sharp teeth made quick work of breaking apart her selection, her chomps an incredible danger to the people scattered around them. As she chewed and swallowed fractions of her feast at a time, even more was added to the mess, thrashed about by her tongue before eventually being devoured like the rest.


Sega’s incessant humming of delight grew louder, just as she herself was growing. Whenever she ate, she grew larger, and after growing larger, she became hungrier -- a vicious cycle that could keep her endlessly captivated. She expected the growth to occur, but it still surprised her when she blew out into a bigger size, expanding fast and furiously. Before she could react, Sega felt the roof of her throne break, and soon after did the subsequent floors cave in. Her hips barreled down the building in a straight fall down, the sides of the structure collapsing over her without a center to keep them standing.


The demolition was a shockwave of terror that spread out around Sega’s slam, causing other nearby buildings to shake and teeter. Smoke plumed around her, but like a veil cast aside, it revealed to the citizens just how much larger the monster had become. When she rose, planting her hands into neighboring structures for support, she boasted her advanced height with a long, satisfying stretch to the sky. “Whoo! That feels really good! Now, where to next?”


It did not take long for her scan of the cityscape to come upon something interesting. Her brow lifted with excitement, and she paraded towards her destination with skips of steps, a barrage of careless footfalls that sped her into the city’s center. What she approached was a family of skyscrapers, a series that had once stood taller than she did, until her latest growth spurt. Indeed, she was now taller than the tallest buildings, though her full height was lurched forward as she peered into the observation platform at the peak of one skyscraper.


“Oh! There’s a lot of people trapped in here, huh?” Sega giggled, leaning in close to the building’s roof with her hands on her thighs. The specks of shocked expression captivated her, so much that she disregarded the destruction at her feet, the traffic being crushed by her curling toes. Likewise did her tail swish behind her, evidence of her bubbling emotions. “Did you hear the news? You hear about the giant monster causing all sorts of trouble? Hehe~ That’s me! Thanks for coming to say hi~” A playful wave of her hand hurdled gusts of wind at the observation platform, making it shudder as a sign of fragility.


A pinch of claws pierced the circular peak of the building, cutting into the floor and ceiling of where dozens of people took shelter. They shrieked as the wide room shook violently, a horrible whine of metal hinting at the disaster that was occuring. After seconds of cacophony, there was stillness, as the observation deck was held steady -- as according to Sega’s whims. She had the observation platform between her fingers, strategically angled down at the very building it was stolen from.


Sega chuckled. “Now you see it…” It was a performance that she raise up her foot and gently place it against the wall of windows, settling her sole on what was the spine of the structure. Glass cracked in the faces of shadowed officer workers, but this was a weak prelude; Sega then kicked the skyscraper forward, her foot bursting through the wall and instantly bulldozing through several stories. The force toppled the tower off its foundation, and the gaping hole in its middle caused floors to cave in onto each other. Onlookers all across the city watched in disbelief as their proudest creation was knocked down by a single kick, its exhale of destruction in tangent with her unabashed cheerfulness.


“And now you don’t! Ta-da~” Sega giggled, thinking her joke went well. Naturally, the response from those inside the observation platform was lackluster -- only the standard panic. Disappointed by that result, Sega scowled, then shrugged. “Guess I’ll make you disappear, too.” Without nearly as much fanfare, she popped the deck into her mouth, allowing her tongue to overtake it and flood the interior with her spit.


Taken to that taste, Sega stared down at the carpet of cobbled remains. In the wreckage of the skyscraper, she observed emergency response teams delving through the debris, attempting to rescue any few survivors. The activity fascinated her, but it was the grumble from her gut that urged her into a crawl above the situation. Her body arched over their heads, her breasts especially hanging low with their immenseness; once positioned low to the ground, Sega released a whirlwind sigh, then dropped forward with her tongue stretched far forward. It dragged over the destruction, its stickiness picking up piles of debris that were then crunched behind her lips. Survivors and rescuers alike were caught into its adhesiveness, but those she missed were still under threat, as she dove down a second time to lick up whatever flavor lingered.


“Mmm-mm! I could just k-keep eating like this…!” Sega moaned, her words mumbled as she spoke with her mouth full. She pressed a hand tenderly to her cheek, keen to the efforts of those minuscule people resisting her beastly tongue and avoiding her crushing fangs.


Shortly after swallowing that batch of the population, Sega’s eyes widened with awareness, her body shivering pleasantly to that desirable sensation. Her eyes glazed with satisfaction and her tail stiffened in anticipation; her body grew, bounding outward in all directions, regardless of what was in its way. Crawling as she was, she had been cradled between two walls of similar skyscrapers as she lapped at the ground, but her sudden expansion rolled into those buildings with unstoppable force. Her chest slammed into the walls like two humongous wrecking balls, and her tail and ass bombarded the buildings behind her with rocket-like speed. Debris peppered the front and back of her naked body, clinging to her as she thundered up to full height with a smug glare cast downward.


Whoa…! You guys are freaking small! Bahaha~!” Sega’s laugh bellowed across the city stretched out before her, the limits of the area clearly defined in her vision. Standing upright with her hands on her hips, her shape dominated the skyline for the tens of thousands yet trying to escape their homes. A single toe was wide enough to clog a highway, of which several were intercepted by the shape of her foot stomped haphazardly into the traffic. Her horns grazed the clouds, and her eyes were level with a jet plane gliding away from her -- like a cat pouncing its prey, Sega’s mouth lunged at the plane, claiming it as a crunchy, fiery treat straight out of the sky.


By this scale, Sega had become unavoidable, attracting the attention of not only citizens, but that of the military. So huge she was that she was unmissable, and so, being whipped up into a frenzy, the military commanders ordered for their fullest ballistic measures to be taken. Missiles launched from the earth at mach speeds, crashing into the titan as high as they could reach -- her kneecaps, which went unshaken through the storm of explosions. At ground level, units of soldiers organized around her feet, unleashing hailstorms of bullets that deflected fruitlessly off the blue-colored hide. Tanks took positions to fire at Sega’s heels, and attack helicopters swarmed the tops of toes, but throughout this barrage of military might, Sega happily finished her snack of an airplane, crunching it playfully in her teeth.


Hm?” Sega swallowed, only then noticing the itch at her skin, the miserable result that the army’s offensive amounted to. She lifted a foot out of curiosity, an action that itself ripped soldiers from the streets and caused a factory to crumble. “Aww, so you want to play, too? Hehe~ Here I come! It’s my turn to attack~


Sega’s sole eclipsed the sun as she picked out a suitable target to stomp into. Remains of what she had trampled through fell from the wrinkles of her foot like rain, a corner of a parking garage falling free when she stretched out her toes. Before that chunk of a structure could land, Sega’s foot was on its own faster descent, meeting the debris and crushing it again in mid-air. The soldiers below frantically took cover or unloaded final, desperate shots -- all futile efforts under the shadow of a meteoric counterattack. None had any chances to survive as an impossibly huge foot pounded into the city, delivering a shockwave strong enough to topple blocks of buildings a mile out from the impact. Not content quite yet, Sega added an extra flair to her display of power, kicking forward and launching away whatever destruction spilled onto her foot. She then shook that foot in the air, tauntingly twisting it as a means to clean it off.


Hehe~ Impressed?” Sega teased, her high-and-mighty pose slumping into a casual comfort. Her eyes softened with bliss, appreciating the crater she created, and enjoying the perspective she had over the city. She pivoted, curious as to where her next bout of fun could be had, now that everything was pathetically tiny compared to her.


Inspiration came to the tune of her stomach growling. Sega stroked her belly, completely distracted from the madness developing around her feet. When she next looked at the city, all she perceived was a platter of food waiting for her.


Sega was shivering with joy as she stepped backwards out of the city’s perimeter, positioning herself to settle onto the ground flat on her stomach. Simply laying down was a catastrophic event for the suburbs and towns just outside the metropolis; everything vanished beneath that big blue, most turned to dust while others found bleak survival hidden under the smallest nooks of her form or bunkered beneath the plushness of her belly. She stretched for miles, kicking her feet up behind her as she relaxed, heaving a sigh that washed through the city with tornado-like power.


Sega dropped her arms around the city, containing as much of it as she could in the ring she formed. Her eyes sifted through what remained of the city, able to track the path she carved when she was a smaller giant. Looking straight down, she grinned at a neighborhood that survived just in front of her chest, each boob severely dwarfing the rows of homes -- some of which were hidden in her cleavage, shambles of houses threatened by mere drops of sweat and an overbearing heat.


Wow, look at all this! So cool…” Sega remarked with her booming, demeaning tone. “Ha, it’s like a little buffet! Mhm, don’t mind if I help myself~


The city roared into its loudest riot. There was no mistaking her deafening words, and behind that promise was the approach of her lips that gradually revealed the monster inside. Sega drew out the experience, slowly leaning forward and slowly unrolling her tongue, letting her audience behold their destroyer. The tip landed with, at first, a soft but sloppy thud, a strand of saliva pooling into a flood in the intersection she targeted. The rest of the tongue’s width proceeded unflinchingly, so massive that it broke through buildings like paper.


And then, the long drag forward; an impossible wall of pink, soaking wet with Sega’s spit, bulldozed the city with uniform direction. Nothing slowed its progress, the largest buildings only adding texture to the meal she savored. Citizens posted ahead in the tongue’s trail watched in hopeless awe as the barrier approached like a train, mountains of debris piling up into its scoop shape.


Once filled, the tongue returned to its cave, and Sega’s head lifted up for a swallow. Everything that had been unearthed was consumed, melded together by spit. It was delicious, according to her pleased expression. So she repeated herself, licking up another length of the city, doubling the absolute tragedy she had just spurred.


Like a clean plate, there eventually existed only a desert of saliva-soaked ruins where the city once stood. No more apartments, no more businesses, no more districts; the city proper was completely devoured, satisfying Sega’s appetite for just the moment. Enjoying the brief fullness of her belly, Sega rolled onto her back, tickled by the persistent growth she experienced and the sweeps of civilization that her body was gradually toppling.


Sega kept her eyes closed while that expansion concluded, giddy to discover just how large she had become. She sat up and surveyed her surroundings, marveling at the speck-sized details that were human populations and the bumps of land that were mountain ranges. She was gigantic, not even aware that her ass alone was seated upon most of a province.


The country around her was a playground of potential, but Sega’s interest swayed towards the beaches. Islands off the coast looked as appetizing as desserts, and so she rose to her unfathomable height, eager to continue feasting.

Chapter End Notes:

 


 

If you enjoy my writing, consider pleding to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month, get early + exclusive access to stories like this and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

I have a Discord now! Come and discuss size enthusiast topics and stay up to date on my projects~ discord.gg/KYmzAFK8