- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

From the A Shrunken Roommate interactive on writing.com

https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240540-A-Shrunken-Roommate-Re-upload/map/11121

 

Context, Hunter is rooming with his new roommate and she's just decided where he's going to sleep.

 

 

"I have a nice soft mattress made just for you."


"Wait I thought you said that I would be sleeping on you.”


Avery giggles. "Oh you will be. I have the perfect place for my new special guy. Can you guess where it is?" She moves around and starts wiggling her butt. She gives a playful slap on her ass.


Your face reddens and your heart speeds up. "Uh, I uhm."


"That's right cutie. You're gonna have the best seat in the house. What I use to take a seat."  Avery giggles, enjoying her lackluster attempt at wordplay and at foreplay.


You start trying to figure a way out of this. Before you can say anything, Avery starts pulling her shorts down and your mind goes blank.


Her cheeks jiggle. Your reason is at war with your hormones, and your reason is losing.

"Wow Hunter, you are so cute all flustered like that."


After some stutters you start to regain control of your thoughts. "Avery are you sure that this is the best idea. What about just putting me in one of the dressers?"


"Like I said, I need to know where you are.  You know I can be forgetful and since I just met you today, it might be a while before I remember you in the morning."


Your heart drops as you realize that you're running out of options. And your jaw drops as Avery finishes pulling down her shorts. Avery gives her firm cheeks a slap that brings you back to your reality. One in which you had very little time to change. Avery lifts you off of the bed and brings you closer to her butt. You make one last attempt to stop this.


"Wait! What about your privacy? You had wanted me to turn away when you changed and that was just looking for a little bit. This would be physical contact all night."


Avery starts smiling. "Oh you really are the best! I love you so much Hunter. I was just doing that to tease you and make sure that you could do it. Trust me I want you to see all of me and you will in good time. I know that you rooming with me, is you sending me a signal that you want to be in a relationship with me. Don't worry, I never said that. I'm going to act like I don't know and will let you woo me however you want whenever you want. Just know that when you do. I want you."


Avery moves your stunned body to her ass and places you down on her right cheek. She pulls up her tights shorts and you are pressed face first against her cheek. You can’t move, but are grateful that you haven't been flattened. However, Avery starts putting that to the test. She shakes her hips back and forth and lifts her butt off of the mattress. She wiggles her cheeks in the air and you grow worried about what she's going to do.


"Oh Hunter we are going to be the best roommates eva! I'm so happy you made the right choice picking me. No pressure, but ask me out soon! You can do so many things for me as my boyfriend. And I can do so many things for and to you. We'll have such a cute story to tell everyone. We met by chance and it was love at first sight. Now night night sweetie."    


She slinks back down and you feel relieved that she's done toying with you. Then she gives her shorts a couple of quick gentle pats that barely avoid squishing you. She finally settles down and you start panicking, wondering how you can possibly fix this.


If it was one of the other girls you would be able to explain that this was just a mistake and that you wanted to keep everything platonic because it could make being roommates awkward. You grow concerned about what will happen if you try to tell Avery the truth. Would she think you were just playing hard to get, would she get furious? If that went poorly and she tells her version of events it would be very easy to convince the other two girls to hate you. Morgan is Avery’s twin sister and would easily side with her, and Quinn was already apathetic. And if Morgan is angry with you, torture would be easy with her being a fitness addict.


“Oh God, I don’t know what to do.”


Your thoughts are interrupted by Avery snoring.You are stunned at how quickly she was able to fall asleep. You hope this means that she is a peaceful sleeper.


“What if I tried finding a new place to live. I could do that and try to get out of here quickly. Maybe I’ll stage an argument.”


You close your eyes and try to get some sleep. It’s been a long day. Half an hour passes and you get close to falling asleep. However, Avery gets restless.


Avery groans and shifts her body. She turns over onto her back, flattening you against her cheek. She wiggles around, trying to get comfortable; grinding her ass against the mattress, Your body is pressed firmly against Avery’s cheek. You are wide awake and trapped; you knew this was a bad idea. She makes a series of moans in her sleep and starts bringing her ass up and down on the mattress, firmly smashing you to her buttcheek. She stops moving and lies on her back, keeping you as a sticker on her butt as she snores.


“Of course this happened. I should not have roomed with her. So careless.”


You stay trapped there until she starts kicking her legs in her sleep. You can’t make out the words as she sleep-talks but it seems like an engaging dream. With each kick you are knocked up and down against the bed. 


“Can’t even do anything for myself and Avery is asleep. Ridiculous and humiliating. I was supposed to get away from stuff like this.”


Avery’s kicking continues for several minutes, until she finally stops and rolls on to her stomach. You sigh and gather strength to reform. You hear Avery whisper your name and moan. You start reforming and make some progress until Avery slaps her cheek, flattening you once more. You groan and stay still. 


After 20 minutes Avery sleeps deeply and you start trying to reform. After some progress, Avery slaps her cheek again and flattens you. She rolls around on her bed several times before lying on her stomach again. She lets out a fart that makes you determined to escape.


You wait for Avery to calm down and reform slower this time. Slowly you make progress without waking Avery. Unknown to you, moving slower has created a small itchiness for Avery that is growing over time, also unknown is that Avery’s farts make her itchy.  


You get close to being fully reformed, when Avery’s hand lifts up her tight shorts. Her fingers reach in and scratch your body, removing you from her cheek. Her fingers keep scratching and move in between her cheeks, after a minute of scratching you are stuck between her cheeks. 

After her hand leaves her shorts, she shifts again. 


She lies on her left side, forcing her right cheek down on your face as you are pinned against her left cheek. Avery remains like this for an hour, flattening you entirely. The heat builds and her sweat surrounds you. You grow concerned about getting fused, it wouldn't be your first time, but it’s never easy to get out. Your concerns are interrupted as Avery shifts and lies on her stomach. 


The pressure lessens, but your situation worsens. Without her cheeks holding your flattened form, gravity and Avery’s sweat pulls you down. You slide deep between her cheeks, your head stopping just above her anus. You panic and swear several times. 


Avery moans in her sleep, “Oh Hunter, of course I’ll marry you.” 


You sigh. “Goddammit Avery.”


Your flat form is unable to reform from the pressure and heat. You grow scared about the increase in sweat pooling around you. Avery releases more noxious gas that fills the air with its stink. Worse is that her asshole opens up as she releases it and brings you closer. You’re so close you can taste it. She releases another fart, pressing your face against her sweaty hole. 


Gas builds up inside of her, blocked by your body. Finally, she lets it out in little toots. Each small fart is a new insult to you.  The pressure is tight and Avery’s gas continues to build. You are worried the heat might cause you to fuse with her, but fortunately no such thing happens, this time.


Avery’s moans are muffled, but you make out your name and more giggles. She moves around in her sleep and you tumble around as she tosses and turns. You are soaked by more and more sweat and are forced to endure her unaware torture. You are pressed again between her two cheeks as she lays on her side. 


“I should not have roomed with her. So many mistakes. I don’t think I have any chance of escape right now. Being asleep is probably better at this point. I need some rest. Besides, not like I haven’t dealt with stuff like this before.


(But what happens in the morning?)


(Option 1)


Avery wakes up and forgets about you. She goes about her morning routine while you are trapped inside of her. Does she notice you, or are you stuck as her little butt plug for an unknown amount of time?


(Option 2) 


Avery wakes up and notices you there. She misinterprets your position and thinks that not only are you ready to start getting frisky with her, you're into her dominating you! Now she wants to satisfy you with all kinds of body torture, mostly between her ass cheeks. This includes beatings from yoga, exercising with Morgan and also spicy foods that make her gassy. Avery continuously misunderstands and does this for you in the name of love and really enjoys it herself.