- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Context, Jake shrunk in his high school and was found by Megan. Megan is keeping him as her own and is at a sleepover at her friend Olivia's house. Olivia loves torturing Jake, but promised not to torture him that night. The clock just struck midnight

 

 

"pssst...Jakey"


You open your eyes and her a voice whispering to you.


"Wakey Wakey Jakey.  Oh Jakeypie... its after midnight."  


You whisper, "Shit!"  


"Your deal with Megan is up."   


"Double Shit!"


Olivia reaches for your body and wraps her fist around it.  "Oh no Jakey, you're freezing.  Come here let me give you some warm breath and try to heat you up."


You were a perfectly comfortable temperature until she woke you up....


She brings you right to her mouth and breathes all over you a few times.  She continues to mock you with her voice. "Oh no, this isn't enough.  Your body is still so cold... You need to be somewhere much warmer.  Don't worry, I know just the place.  You'll be warm and safe there."  


She holds you against her breast and rolls onto her back.  With your face rubbed against her soft flesh, you start to feel your hormones kick in and get angry at yourself for getting turned on by the body of this girl who is about to torture you.  


"Here, I'll get you tucked in somewhere nice and warm."  She lifts you off of her breast and holds you up and gives you a sultry wink.  You hate that you feel so aroused as she toys with you.


Her waist slightly lifts itself from the bed and her hand slides below it. Your body is flush between her hand and her right butt cheek above you. Her hand leaves and you are left on the bed, staring at her gorgeous ass that hovers above you. She slowly brings it down, teasing you with it. It makes contact with your face and starts pushing it down into the bed.  More and more pressure is applied until she is lying down normally with you under her.  You groan knowing that this will probably get a lot worse.  

For a few minutes nothing happens other than her ass pressing down on you.  


Her butt lifts from the mattress and you sigh in relief at the pressure letting up.  Olivia's hand slides in again and holds your body firmly.  You hear her giggle maliciously as you struggle in her grip.  Her ass moves back down to the bed and surrounds you.  You are stuck in between her cheeks and she closes them around you trapping you there.  Her hand moves away leaving you imprisoned between the cheeks that squeeze against you.  She continues to clench and press against the mattress, leaving you so confined that you are unable to even struggle.  She holds this tight prison for a few minutes, leaving you barely able to even breathe.   You wish to just pass out, but have no such luck.  


"Oh no Jakeypie, it's not working.  Jakey, you're so cold you aren't even moving anymore.  I need to fix this... The head needs body heat more than anything else.  I need to make sure that you don't freeze.  Don't worry Jakeypie, I know just what to do."  


You are fuming with rage in between her butt cheeks.  You can't believe that out of all the people Megan could've brought you to, she chose one of the very few worse than her to have you.  Even worse you can't believe that you got roped into being taken here.  You know that if Olivia has the chance she'll make you her permanent toy.  

Your pulse quickens as you get more and more scared of Olivia keeping you.  


Her ass suddenly releases its crushing pressure on you, but you are still trapped between her cheeks.  You take in deep breaths that are filled with a now increasing amount of sweat as Olivia heats up.  Her hand reaches in between her cheeks and grabs you from them.  To your surprise she removes you from them.   The reason why quickly becomes clear.  She's bringing you to her mouth.  She drops you in and starts swirling you.  Her tongue slams you against her right cheek and batters you a few times before she slams you to her left cheek and continues battering you.   You are now drenched in her saliva and it forces its way into your mouth and you have to swallow.  You hate this so much, its barely been that much time since she woke you up and she's already starting to break you with a new hell.  Your heart races as you wonder if she's going to swallow you.  You did not want to have to go through her insides...  It would be the worst thing ever to be forced through her intestines and then crapped out of Olivia's ass.  What would she do after?  The only saving grace you have is that you knew she wouldn't flush you away or kill you, she'll keep you forever as her toy if she can... You aren't sure if that's better or worse than death...


She moves her tongue away and you are stuck to her cheek.  She pulls the inside of her cheek between her teeth and bites, her sharp teeth slowly making their way to you.  You get pushed off the cheek and into the center of her mouth.  Her tongue descends and traps you underneath it.  More and more of her saliva pools around you, forcing you to keep swallowing as you feel the tremendous pressure on top of you.    As she does this you notice her putting her finger inside of her mouth multiple times and after she takes it out each time she wiggles around.  You don't know what she's doing but you have a bad feeling...


Her hand reaches in and takes you out of her mouth. She gives you an evil grin.  "Okay, Jakey, that should be enough, I lubed you up to make sure that you would be able to get in.  Don't worry, I'll make sure that you don't freeze.  I'll make sure that your head gets enough heat."  She gives a malicious chuckle and a wink before starting to move you.


Her hand slips down between her legs and pauses.  She spreads her cheeks with her other hand and you see that her anus is staring at you, and even worse you realize what she was doing with her fingers: She was lubing it up!    You thrash violently in her grip, trying to escape, but it's no use.  She brings you so close to her anus that you feel the heat emanating from it, but stops.  Slowly she starts pushing your head in, you pray for some miracle to stop this, but nothing saves you.  Your head enters with a pop and immediately, your situation is much worse, the inside is much hotter, smellier, stickier and sweatier.  She pushes you further until your shoulders are in,.  She stops, seemingly having trouble.  She uses her finger and massages the area around her hole to loosen it up and your chest enters, pinning your arms to your side, leaving you unable to do anything inside of there.  She giggles and stops.  Her body moves around and you feel fabric pushing your legs up.  You slide in a bit deeper as her panties arrive sealing you in your prison even more.   Even worse, she gets back under the covers, and the temperature rises.  


She isn't done yet.  A gurgle sounds from within her.  Suddenly her anus clenches on you hard, shocking you and causing you to scream.  With your mouth open she releases a torrent of hot toxic gas.  You are forced to swallow her stinking fart as it spreads around you.  There is no way for any of it to escape her ass.  You are her new butt plug and fart absorber.  She shakes her butt, jostling you even more, and clenches again.  You can't resist screaming from the pain and she releases another fart in your face.  She laughs gleefully at your torment.  Sweat pours around you starts to pile around you, you are forced to swallow her salty sweat as you breathe in her gas.  She releases her anus and your upper half falls forward in relief. You have no strength to move your face away from her folds as her sweat coats you and sticky anal mucus covers you.  You lie there hoping to wake up from this nightmare.


Her anus clenches again.  You scream again and start squirming in pain, creating a pleasant buzzing sensation for Olivia.  


"Don't stop squirming."  

 

Not wanting to get squeezed again, you keep wiggling.   She releases the pressure on you and you keep struggling.  You want out, but you can't do that if she's squeezing your only exit.


"Oh Jakey, can you be a dear and lick?"


You grow furious, this bitch wanted you to lick the inside of her ass.  No!  You refuse.  This was enough.  You stop struggling, you draw the line here.


"Jakey, I said can you lick..."   She shakes her ass around.  "Jakey, lick!"  She starts clench her anus around you repeatedly.   She holds it with a strong clench leaving you barely able to breathe.  You don't yield.  You are determined not to give in.


Olivia, however has no patience for this.  "Fine, if you don't lick this will get a whole lot worse."  Her finger pushes you through her panties and you move in a little deeper.  Your heart immediately drops, the last thing you want is to be entirely inside of her; what if she finds a way to seal you inside permanently.  After another push your stomach is inside and only your waist and below is outside.  


You give in and start passionately thrashing your body and licking her asshole.  


Instead of pushing you again she says,  "Mhmm yes.  Keep going, don't stop."   


You have trouble telling her sweat apart from your tears as you keep licking. Many minutes pass before you hear her say.


"Okay, that's good for now, I need to sleep.  Sweet dreams Jakeypie."  


You break down in tears at what you know will be a long night and are afraid that it will only get worse.  

 

But what happens when they wake up?