- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is for Tiny Life Guard. The context is that Jim(the tiny guy and new lifeguard) ends up stuck in a ripped lifeguard's bathing suit belonging to a blonde named Cindy. She doesn't appreciate it and decides he needs some punishing.

 

https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1373411-Tiny-Life-Guard/map/15211121

She chuckles, "You think that just because I'm blonde, I'd really fall for that?  No, I believe that you're Julie's partner, but something tells me that you wouldn't have been in this situation if you hadn't been perving out.  So here's what will happen.  You're clearly stretchy and I'm going to use you to be a new bathing suit for a while.  Depending on how this day goes, you might only be doing this for a little bit... But, maybe not.  Don't worry though, I'll make you look good, and tell Julie and Melissa that my bathing suit ripped and that you heroically volunteered to help me out.  This is gonna be tons of fun today, won't it?"  

 

You swallow deeply, knowing that your first day isn't going as you hoped.  You try appeasing her.  "Yeah, it will.  Glad I can help you."


She smiles, "Now that's what I like to hear."  She grabs a towel and wraps it around her backside, to hide the rip.  She holds you in her closed hand as she walks for a few minutes.  


Your thoughts get more and more anxious. "Why did my first day have to go this way?  At least she works at this park.  Could be worse I guess...But this is really gonna suck isn't it."


As if to confirm your thoughts she stops walking and opens up her palm.  You see that you're now in an employee's changing room alone with her.  You take a deep gulp and feel your cheeks start to redden.  In front of you is Cindy and you remember why you wanted to stay with her in the first place.  Her red swimsuit hold her large breasts well and complements her blonde hair.   


Cindy snaps you out of it.  "Well little guy, might as well know who you are and why you're so small and can stretch first right."


"Uh yeah... My name is Jim.  I was born tiny and now I'm just an inch and a half.  Uhm, as for the other stuff well I'm just sort of like that."


"So you're able to stretch and all that, but how.  I mean, I was you were between my butt cheeks, shouldn't that have killed you or at least seriously injured you?"

 

You hesitate, not wanting her to know just how much she could do to you.  But, you recognize that it's better to just tell her at this point, after all she does pretty much know it, just not why.  "Technically, it should have, but technically I shouldn't be an inch and a half tall either.  I can't die.  The doctors said a lot of stuff, and the science is complex but, I'm less tiny human and more like living elastic.  Can't die, and none of the injuries are permanent.  But it does hurt though.  So even if I'm crushed flat or stretched out, I can reform back to normal with some time and the absence of something continuing to crush or stretch me."  


"Wow.  I mean I guess it does make sense, after all it would be a horrible idea for you to ever leave home if you could get hurt easily.  You certainly are something...  Well if you look around you'll see that there aren't any one piece suits for me to change into or bikini bottoms that are remotely large enough to fit my curves.  There is of course a park t-shirt that will fit, but that isn't what I need.  I need a bottom.  So I guess we should start testing you out."


Your stomach drops, you had hoped there would be a way out of this.  You decide to just be as amicable as you can hoping to get out of this quickly.  "Yeah, sure might as well go ahead.  Happy to help you in anyway."


She smiles at you.  "Now that's the spirit.  Alright let's go."  She smacks her hands together and flattens you before you can close your mouth.  "Test 1 is complete.  Now time for a couple of more tests."


You internally groan.  


She places you down on a bench in the locker room and turns around.  You stare up at the massive ass you had been stuck in before.  The hole in the middle reveals a crack between the two giant cheeks wiggling above you. The two cheeks move up and plummet down towards you. Her right cheek slams down hard against the wood. It is both soft and firm, you can tell she works out a fair bit, but still has a softness to keep her cheeks plump. You know that with her it will probably take longer to reform than normal when crushed because of how much butt she has to work with. She sits still for half a minute and then starts wiggling her butt on you and humming to herself.  


She stands up and says, "Jim it sure is crazy that you can handle this butt on you. I used to think no one could handle these cheeks." She smiles at your flattened form on the wood. "Now one last test."  


She peels you off of the bench and stretches you out more until you're a rag.  She brings you to her sweaty armpit and rubs you against it.  The sweat coats itself on your face.  It is pungent and you already regret how this day goes.  She uses you as a sweat rag and presses deep against her sweaty pit and drops down her arm smushing your body against the sweaty pit.  Since your mouth was open, it will stay that when you're flat and her sweat runs into your mouth.  "Boy oh boy Jim, I sure do sweat a lot sometimes, and as you know I get a mean swamp ass.  So I wonder if..."  She pulls you out of her armpit and feels that it is dry.  "No way!  You're absorbant as well, needed to make sure that you could take my sweaty butt. "  She shakes you out and you feel her sweat leave you.  Then she brings you to her other armpit and repeats the process.  

 

You question whether it was really worth getting a job at this park if this is what your first day looks like as you feel the heat of her closed armpit as you soak in her sweat.  So many thoughts run through your mind, most of them wondering how she can be so sweaty and smell this much.  


Her armpit lifts up and she takes you out to shake out the sweat once more.  "Wow. You really are amazing. Ready for the main event?"  


You give a weak struggle that amounts to little more than a buzzing feeling for her. "I'll take that as a yes!


She puts you down on the bench and takes off the one piece bathing suit.  You get a glorious view of her breasts and think that this isn't the worst, after all she is a very sexy blonde lifeguard.  She strikes a couple of poses and does a twirl. She chuckles, "Like what you see."  She holds her boobs and rubs them briefly, then moves her hands down her body and when she reaches her waist turns around grabs the perky pair of cheeks that you're going to be around.  You become more alright with what is about to happen as your hormones kick in.  


She picks you up and pulls your flat form on both ends.  Your arms and legs stretch from your body.  She switches to grabbing your sides and you continue to expand.  Your head and torso make up a long and wide strip with your arms and legs sticking out.  She grabs you and places you on her body.  Your face is in the middle of her cheeks.  She pulls and manipulates you to fit against her cheeks and vagina.  She pulls on your arms and legs and they wrap around her hips.  She ties them together and smoothens them out for them to stay.  Satisfied with her work, she says, "Wow you are something else Slim Jim.   Not only are you able to stretch enough to fit my massive ass, you are comfortable as hell. Soon you'll get to absorb my sweat as well."


You were not nearly as comfortable as she was.  You were stretched out a lot and knew reforming would be a challenge.  Her swamp ass was worse than before, it was plenty sweaty down there.  However, to your surprise, you couldn't help but feel slightly aroused, something new for you in a situation like this. Then again she was extremely sexy. 


She walks around testing you.  She squats down, pulling you tight against her.  Then she stands up bending over.  As she holds the position, her crack opens and in the distance you see her anus.  You realize that since you are so centered, if she farts it will go directly into your mouth.  She shakes her butt around and slaps it.  Then squeezing the cheeks together pulling you in deep.  Then she stands back up and sits back down on the bench.  You're stuck between a rock and a hard place, or really 

 a massive ass and a wooden bench. 


You know that you're in for a lot and you are kind of aroused by it.  


She jumps back up happy that you can handle everything she's going to put you through.  As she starts walking you sway as she naturally swings her hips with pep in her steps.


You wonder how this day will play out.


(Path 1:  As the day goes on Cindy goes easy on you, and finds a replacement bathing suit during the day.  She apologizes about how she treated you at first and that she got carried away and wants to try to make it up to you. You reform and give her the benefit of the doubt and stay with her afterwards. As the two of you talk you realize that you are kind of similar and wouldn't be bad as friends.  You both recognize that even if you got off on the wrong foot, you can move on.  The two of you might even decide that it's better to stay with her than Julie because of how much of a klutz Julie is.  You share stories and wind up giving a lot of flashbacks of times that your sisters(and extended female family members or neighbors, or women throughout your life in general ) tortured you.  Possible girlfriend path with Cindy as well...)

 

(Path 2: Cindy has a secret domination fetish, and has always secretly dreamed of having a tiny man just like you that she can make suffer who can't die. She decides to make you suffer as much as she can. She stops off to have plenty of food to fuel her up with gas and let you soak in it. She makes sure to be in the sun and sweat as much as she can, and sitting down on something hard and hot. She loves having you trapped around her ass. When she eventually runs into Melissa she tells her how her suit ripped and you heroically volunteered. Melissa might decide to make your job being a bathing suit. Possibly kept by Cindy or another girl who thinks you love being tortured.)