- Text Size +

Katie woke up to the feeling of wind tousling her hair. As she came to her senses she realised that she was again tucked into Claricia’s cleavage. She could feel Sam’s tiny body snuggled next to hers as the walls of Claricia’s tits pressed them together. It was getting late now and Katie could see the sun bleaching the sky red as it disappeared over the horizon.

Claricia landed gracefully on the grass and wordlessly removed her two tiny charges from between her breasts and placed them at her feet. Katie and Sam found themselves staring up at the fairy in awe. As they stood, dwarfed by the tall blades of grass and imposing flowers, they heard Claricia speak from behind the wall of her breasts.

‘Well it’s getting late and I have business to attend to, we could always reconvene tomorrow?’ She said with a sly smile. ‘I suppose I should make you big again as well’ Claricia said sounding rather crestfallen ‘It’s a shame I love playing with you when you’re so little’

As Claricia said this she bent down over Sam and Katie and blew a cloud of golden powder over their bodies. Instantly they felt the world shrink as they grew to around the fairies height. Katie and Sam also found to their surprise that they were now fully clothed.

‘It’s been a fun day hasn’t it.’ She said hugging them both with her Amazonian figure ‘but I must be going now, I’m already late for council you see’

Claricia’s wings began to flutter as she was obviously taking her leave. Before she could take off Katie managed to grab her and shout ‘Aren’t you going to make us human sized, how am I supposed to get home when I’m waist high to a Barbie?’

Claricia looked shocked, as if she’d forgotten the totally obvious ‘Of course, I forget how big and clumsy you’re supposed to be. Here I’ll soon fix that.’

Katie was then enveloped by a gold dust that caused her to sky rocket back to her original size and land with a bump in one of her meticulously arranged flowerbeds. The vibrations caused by her landing made Sam lose his footing and he collapsed into a tiny heap by her gigantic feet. Katie took a few moments to re-accustom herself to her proper size and then leant over her two little friends.

‘Wow! You’re both so tiny!’ She said with a little glee.

Her attentions were particularly focused on Sam, as he could now fit easily in her palm.

‘Look at you...you’re...huge!’ Sam stammered.

Egged on by his obvious shock Katie rested her chin on her hands allowing her tiny lover an unrestricted view of her cave sized cleavage.

Sam was lost for words, he was used to maintaining some form of control over women. Even when he was super tiny he could still make Katie melt in his arms. Now however he felt a power shift between him and Katie which was mirrored by the hungry look in her eyes.

Claricia also sensed there changing roles as the two stared at each other. She had resolved to let events unfold naturally, gleefully taking more of an observer’s role.

Katie, for her part, was loving the experience. Ever since she’d met Claricia she’d been the subservient one, inexperienced at lesbian sex and constantly embarrassed by her affections for the boy at the Hall, she was enjoying the role reversal. Her subconscious had defiantly enjoyed the previous events of the day but now it was time, even if it was only for a little while, for her conscious mind to command her sex drive.

‘You’re so precious!’ She said poking Sam in the stomach with her index finger. Facing her finger’s full forced he was bowled over into her waiting left hand. Katie lifted him towards her face and began to inspect him more closely. She loved the way she could control him with simple prods and pokes from her fingers. Enjoying the same playful sense of power that Claricia had experienced when she’d toyed with them both at their previous size, she began to inspect Sam’s tiny form. She stroked up and down his tiny legs. Cupped his arse with her finger tip and especially enjoyed ruffling his hair like he was a little kid. 

Weirdly for Sam the more he was held the more he began to relax. It was quite comforting to not have to be the dominant one. As he was fondled in Katie palm he found himself getting hard. Her beauty had been magnified by his reduced stature and he felt as if he was being enveloped by it. Every element of her that was once cute had become an obstacle for the shrunken Sam. He imagined climbing Katie’s humongous breasts, jumping across her bum cheeks or getting lost in the sea of her red hair.

Katie had noticed Sam new acceptance of her dominance so she began to rub his erect penis with her finger, as it bulged against his jeans.

‘Ahem!’ Claricia coughed loudly ‘I really have to get going, are we making him big or what?’

Katie smiled wickedly ‘He’s just too cute like this, could I maybe keep him? Just for the night, I’ll look after him I promise.’

Claricia looked at her impish face and grinned ‘Oh all right then! Bring him back tomorrow and we’ll see if you want to un-shrink him.’

Before Sam had time to protest his was lifted up to the pocket on the front of her dungarees and was dropped unceremoniously in amongst its contents. Katie stood up and dusted herself off, she could heard Sam’s little protests from her pocket as he attempted to ward off giant sticks of chewing gum and coins bigger than his head, but Katie’s mind was too full of her plans for the evening to really take any notice.

As she kissed the fairy goodbye and watched as she flew off into the distance she couldn’t decide what to do with Sam first. Maybe she’d get him to massage her feet, it had been a long day, or maybe she could make him wash her in a hot soapy bath. It would take him forever, but the thought of his wrestling with a giant bar of soap as he pushed it over her breasts was too good an image to waste.

As she walked down the path that led to the Hall she found herself being amazed as she relived the events of the day. She’d been shrunk to six inches tall, and then had lesbian sex with an Amazonian fairy. She’d then been shrunk again, to an even tinier size along with the hot boy from the Hall, and they had enjoyed sex on top of a giant feminine landscape. Her current state however had to be the best bit of all. She now had complete control over the boy of her dreams as he wriggled in her pocket. This was something which made her horny beyond belief.

No matter which way you looked at it, Katie dull life in High Danby would have trouble being dull for the foreseeable future.

* * *

Epilogue

It was Laura’s sister who had originally got her the job at the hall.

She had returned to university and, seen as employment opportunities were scarce in the middle of rural Yorkshire, she’d been forced to take on Katie’s old gardening job. Laura hated gardening, it simply wasn’t her. Laura saw herself as someone who didn’t ‘do’ manual labour. While she was at collage however she had little option but to accept any job that came her way.

She wouldn’t have to do it long anyway, she told herself. After all she was 18 next month and considering the way the landlord at The Crown had looked her up and down when she’d tried to apply last week, she knew she’d be a shoe in for a job. Laura wasn’t the sort of girl to let her sexuality go to waste. She delighted in showing off to the local boys in the village, all it took was a short skirt and a tight top and they’d be eating out of her hand.

As she sauntered up to the front of Hyton Hall, in wholly inappropriate clothing for the task, she remembered what her sister had said to her as she left for Uni. ‘You’ll enjoy the job, it might cut you down a peg or two.’ Laura had assumed that this was down to the jealously that Kate obviously felt towards her. Laura knew she was the ‘attractive sister’ and had grown to expect a level of jealousy, which she used regularly to feed her already rampant ego.

Once she had collected the gardening tools from her sister’s goofy boyfriend she trudged down towards the back of the garden. Her plan was to give off the appearance of gardening, coming back all dirty and out of breath, then get her money and run. However as she lay down and began to read a copy of Vogue behind a conveniently large rhododendron bush, she heard a small jingling noise and watched in shock as she was covered in a fine golden dust.

Before she had time to react the world expanded around her until she was swimming in a pile of her own clothes. Unable to comprehend what had just happened, she just sat frozen in the left cup of her large black bra. She found herself constantly rereading, La Senza, 32 DD, Machine Washable, printed on the giant label opposite, needless to say this did nothing to calm her nerves.

As it suddenly began to dawn on Laura what had just happened she watched as a tousled blond head appear from the top of the bra cup. ‘You must be Laura!’ The apparition squealed in delight. ‘You’re sister Katie told me all about you. She told me how naughty you are and we agreed you must be punished.’

All Laura could do was let out a nervous little squeak as the fairy fluttered down into the bra cup and advanced upon her, whipping a blade of grass threateningly with every swagger of her hips.