- Text Size +

Katie had fallen into a daydream. Claricia had been gone what seemed like ages and in her absence Katie’s thoughts had turned to Sam. She had splayed herself out on the fairy’s large silky quilt and had slipped into quite a nice train of thought. She was imagining Sam, naked. The thought of a penis as tall as her was, well, rather...interesting. It was only when she realised that her current scale was a little more extreme that she snapped out of her little fantasy.

Another factor that help her snap out of her daydream was that she could hear a little scrabbling noise from the opening in the roof. Before she had the time to remove her hand from her pants Claricia swooped in, landing gracefully and the miniaturised carpet.  Katie desperately tried in cover up her current activities but the fairy had already noticed. Grinning she sauntered over to the bed, her gigantic curves mesmerising her human companion. Katie hastily composed herself and stood up by a silky pillow. Claricia, still grinning, bent over her.

‘Aww...have you been lonely while I’ve been away?’

Katie blushed.

‘Well I got just the cure for that’ the fairy said, her hand delving into her huge cleavage.

Katie wasn’t prepared for what happened next. Claricia’s hand returned from her bosom with a little wriggling figure clenched tightly in her palm. As Claricia dropped the figure onto the bed Katie stepped back in shock. The little figure that was dusting itself off on the bed was none other than Sam, shrunk to her size and completely stark bullock naked.     

Apparently completely unfazed he removed the hair from his eyes and said with a cheeky wink ‘Fancy seeing you here...’

Katie went bright red, she couldn’t believe what Claricia had done. Nothing seemed beyond her now, not after this. There he was, the boy of all her recent dreams, freshly shrunk, completely naked and staring at her scantily clad body. If you’d told her yesterday this was how today’s gardening would go...well...she‘d defy anyone to believe it. Katie realised only too late that the garments Claricia had provided for her weren’t really leaving much to the imagination. She had chosen a lacy red bra complete with panties and a pair of equally lacy red stockings. She could feel Sam’s eyes on her and she moved her arms in a subtle attempt to cover her more exposed areas. Unfortunately this only helped to accentuate her breasts and hips causing Sam to raise his eyebrow and stare harder at the affected areas.

Claricia just burst out laughing at the whole situation and used her index finger too prod Katie towards Sam. In fact the more Sam stared the more erect he was becoming and Katie soon found him standing next to herself, with his cock gently rubbing against her inner thigh.

Trying to ignore Sam’s engorged member she turned to the fairy. ‘I can’t... believe you did this...’ She stammered.

‘Why not?’ The fairy answered cynically ‘I thought you’d like to see him naked, especially now that he’s all mini like yourself.’

‘Yes that is...nice’ Katie said, still trying to ignore Sam’s penis. He was also providing the added distraction of his hands that were gently rubbing her shoulders.  

‘It’s just that you can’t keep shrinking people against their will.’ She said firmly.

‘It wasn’t against his will.’ Claricia said grinning ‘I explained the situation and he was more than ready for me to make him teeny tiny. Besides I think he quite wanted to ride between my tits.’ She said pushing them together, forming a formidable valley of cleavage. ‘You don’t mind being shrunk do you little Sam?’

Sam stopped kissing Katie neck and looked up at the fairy ‘Huh...what sorry?

‘I said you don’t mind that I shrunk you do you.’ She repeated.

Sam looked back at Katie and with one swift move removed he undid her bra clasp with his right hand. As the red lace bra fell onto the huge bed sheets he stared piercingly into Katie’s eyes ‘Well...now that you mention it...I couldn’t wait to volunteer.’

Katie tried to stay angry but melted under his gaze, she didn’t even protest about the removal of her bra, the cold air on her nipples felt too good. She was beginning to hate the way her rational self seemed to shut down in Sam’s presence, and as any attempt at a rational thought process from Claricia resulted in the miniaturisation of both herself and anybody in the vicinity, she had no choice but to give up on rationality and just enjoy the ride.

This, as it turned out, wasn’t difficult. The deftness of Sam’s touch across her naked breasts was releasing chemicals and hormones her brain barely knew existed. A warm feeling of safety and security swept over her as Sam’s arm encircled her waist and gently lowered her onto the silky pillow.

The bed shook violently as Claricia’s giant form mounted the sheets. She lay on her side with her head on one pillow and her legs extending off into the distant depths of the bed. As Sam’s sexual efforts intensified upon Katie’s unresisting body the fairies eyes got wider and wider. This widening was soon mirrored by her legs.

The bed shook more and more as the fairy began to masturbate furiously. This didn’t go unnoticed by Sam. Katie was rudely awakened from her erotic stupor when she felt Sam gently climb off her and then watched as he offered her his hand. Katie, now down to just her tiny red lace pants, accepted his hand and was sharply pulled upright, more than a little flushed and very very wet, she stared up at the huge fairly. It was like watching a huge sensual mountain gyrate in front of your eyes.

 Her gaze was broken from this gigantic sexual spectacle by Sam tugging on her arm. He put his fingers to his lips and said ‘Shush...I’ve got a plan, stay very quite.’

Katie allowed herself to be pulled along by her tiny lover as they climbed the pillow and arrived by the fairies shoulder. Recklessly Sam began to climb up its large smooth surface. Once there he leant over and again offered Katie his hand. She took it and was hauled up onto Claricia’s shoulder. Standing on the fairy was tricky, her masturbation had grown more violent and the whole surface of her body was vibrating. They were forced to crawl down towards their eventual goal, Claricia’s massive cleavage.

Claricia’s cleavage was being pushed up by the fairies green dress and formed a cavern that could easily accommodate two tiny lovers. Warm and inviting, it formed a vast spectacle of femininity that drew the two lovers ever closer with its constant crashing and bouncing.

However by the time they reached the nape of her neck the fairy had in fact noticed their presence. She watched inconspicuously as they continued their journey down towards the sexy tunnel formed by her breasts. Once they were almost upon it Claricia used her free hand to click her fingers. On command her dress vanished in a crackle of gold and silver sparks. Startled, Katie and Sam shrank back towards Claricia’s chin and into the fairies waiting palm. She gently encircled the both of them and held them in front of her face.

‘Were you two trying to fuck in between my big boobies?’ She asked with a grin.

Sam looked down like a naughty schoolboy ‘Erm...maybe...’ was his only response.

‘Well you didn’t ask permission so you may have to be punished.’ She said, the grin joined by a naughty twinkle in her eye. 

Claricia gently turned her two tiny humans over in her palm so that their rears were exposed to her left hand. She then to began to gently swat both their buttocks with swift strokes from her fingers. She marvelled at how easily she could dominate these two humans, a species famous from being so large and clumsy. Claricia preferred humans all shrunk, so small and delicate, like little toys. Much better than at their noisy polluting giant size. Claricia couldn’t believe the council hadn’t contemplated shrinking humans before; she made a mental note to raise the idea at the next clan meeting.

Claricia continued swatting her captives until both of their bottoms came up in a delightful red hue. Katie, who’d been especially enjoying the experience, gave a little cry of consternation as the fairy’s fingers ceased their torment and she and Sam were dropped onto corresponding breasts. Her protest was short lived however as the warm feeling of Claricia’s huge pillowy tit overpowered her. Each tit was impossibly huge, bigger than she was tall and far wider. Katie was having trouble trying to avoid falling off the smooth side of breast and had to resort to clinging onto the fairy’s huge engorged nipple. With her hands tightly clasped around the nipple Katie’s more illicit subconscious thoughts began to take over. Here she was, a naturally confident and somewhat dominant person, clinging onto a massive breast whilst gyrated her aching pussy again a cock sized nipple. Her complete helplessness had betrayed her mind, resulting in the subservient side to her personality running amok throughout her subconscious.

Katie was only snapped out of her sexual daze by a wolf whistle from Sam. He’d been carefully perched on Claricia’s other nipple and was taking great pleasure watching Katie rub her wet pussy against the gigantic nub. Katie couldn’t believe how quickly he had adapted to his situation. In truth neither could he. He didn’t know what the proper response was when a fairy enters your bedrooms and asks you to be shrunk to around half an inch tall, especially when it’s  in order for you to be some sort of sexual offering for a girl you’ve been fantasising about for the best part of week. If life had a manual then that would defiantly be somewhere near the back.

It’s not like he’d even had chance to acclimatise to his size. Once shrink he had been swiftly picked up between thumb and forefinger and deposited between Claricia’s large firm breasts, then flown directly to the fairy’s house were he’d been presented to his mum’s shrunken gardener, dressed all in red lace especially for the occasion. He felt that all of this should have bothered him. However as he sat on top of a massive tit, watching a gorgeous little red head bounce up and down on a breast of her very own...well it made it increasingly more difficult to pick fault with the situation.

Mesmerised by the sight of Katie’s unrestrained breasts bouncing hectically as she worked Claricia’s nipple further and further into her pussy, Sam found himself sliding down the surface of the fairy’s tit and wordlessly scaling Katie’s mountainous perch.

Claricia watched with silent rapture as her two tiny humans began to fuck on her left breast. It began slowly with Sam sliding his hand around Katie’s back and gently cupping her breasts. He allowed his penis to press against her back, causing her to let out a little squeak. Sam then began to rub her back and shoulders, all the while planting kisses along the length of her spine. He gently increased his intensity, his fingers finding their way to the tips of Katie’s firm little bosoms.

Their sex then sped up as Sam positioned his penis between Katie’s arse cheeks and began to rub it simultaneously against her vagina and the fairies huge nipple. Claricia couldn’t help exhaling a little breath of delight as Katie rolled onto her back, allowing Sam unrestricted access to her exposed sex.

Once Sam had gently and wordlessly entered her the sex began to take on a more primal than calculated essence. Claricia found herself so taken in by her two tiny humans that she couldn’t even concentrate on her own personal ministrations. Her fingers simply lay static in the folds of her pussy. 

As Sam’s speed increased he thrust deeper and deeper into Katie’s highly charged pussy, her orgasms where accompanied by more and more tiny high pitched squeaks. As Katie squeaked louder and louder Claricia began to knead their bodies into her breast, playing with Sam’s tiny balls as they bucked against Katie’s arse crack. Claricia also found that her right hand had unsurprisingly redoubled its efforts in her own wet vagina.

As Katie released her last red hot orgasm from her enraged loins the breast beneath the tiny lovers began to shift as if caught in an earthquake. Katie and Sam, unable to hold on, rolled down into Claricia’s cleavage. From this position they watched, still bathed in a sexual afterglow, as brightly coloured sparks began to crackle out from between Claricia’s legs. When she finally climaxed Katie and Sam were treated to a powerful orgasmic fireworks display. Multicoloured clouds of light shot from the fairy’s pussy, twisting into colourful patterns before they exploded into showers of silver and gold sparks. These sparked settled into a covering of twinkling light that covered Claricia’s room like a blanket of snow. Panting and exhausted the three lay on Claricia’s bed and drifted off into a satisfied and well deserved sleep.